The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crossover RP (Private)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Crossover RP (Private) - Page 2 Empty Crossover RP (Private)

Post by Skye Wed Jan 03, 2024 8:20 pm

First topic message reminder :

(Sort of a crack rp featuring a Sonjon oc of mine, Eris, and an OUAT oc of @Checkmate Blake.)

*shy bluejay energy activate*

Skye
Skye
Commander

Checkmate liked this post

Back to top Go down

Crossover RP (Private) - Page 2 Empty Re: Crossover RP (Private)

Post by Checkmate Fri Jan 05, 2024 3:53 pm

Blake seemed to immediately perk up hearing that Eris had some, though she grew a bit concerned at the coffees state—it…really couldn’t be that bad right? Coffee was coffee.

“ Hey—as long as there’s no Sugar in it im fine. “ Blake shrugged, she could detect even the faintest grams of sugar in something, if it had sugar in it she’d wrinkle her nose.

Then she found herself chuckling at the wifi trouble, a hint of amusement was seen in her eyes.

“ Relatable. Go on ahead i won’t keep you longer. “ Blake said softly.

Well—at least there’s a few similarities here….and we’re both humans…can’t believe the asshole tossed me into space. At least they have Wifi…

Blake sighed softly and leaned back against the cells walls, her mind traveling back to Ruby and Snow again. She couldn’t help but wonder what they were doing now.

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:51 pm

"Alright, mate. Be seein' ya," Eris nodded respectfully, before backing out of the brig and darting up the ladder to the ops deck.

===

"Look babes, I dunno what to tell ya," Eris sighed, reclining in her captain's chair. "She showed up outta nowhere, she's got a perfect Centran accent, but she's delusional as shit and I got no idea what to do."

"...Well Liz says she definitely isn't one of the Advari," a woman's voice replied.

Not too far from the Jaybird hovered a sleek, triangular ship, the only one of her kind: the Guinevere, one of the most famous ships in the cluster. Was it her unique appearance, or perhaps the dashing, undefeated captain that commanded her?

Eris, like most pirates, believed the latter.

"Well good," Eris mumbled. "So what do I do with her?"

"I think the best course of action is to keep her contained and monitored till we get back to the platform. The doctors there might be able to help. But if her head's been hit, time is of the essence. I can send Meds over to take a look at her. Requesting permission to dock?"

"Mmh; anytime, babes," Eris remarked, letting out a seductive chuckle. She could hear Captain Farren let out a muffled, flustered sigh.

"...You'd... better be really glad I'm the only one receiving you," the latter stammered.

"Oh, you'll be receiving me alright," Eris continued. "But dinner first at least...?"

Another flustered, shaky sigh. "...I have to work."

"Awwww," Eris pouted. "I'll have Lizzie drag you down to the bar then, yeah?"

"...Once I get to a stopping point?"

"Oh, of course, dear. I'll have Meds decide when you stop."

Silence fell once more, and the captain breathed yet another heavy sigh. "Alright. Be safe, Eris."

"I will; you too, baby; tell Croft I said hi and that I used his spatula to stir my microwave mac 'n cheese earlier."

"I will-- wait, you did what--?!"

"Fair winds, babes; love you~!"

The line cut, but then a message came through on her console, text only.

I love you too.

Eris smiled, then dismissed the message, making her way down to the galley so she could prepare Blake some complimentary coffee. She had to wait for the Guin to reorient herself before they could dock.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Jan 05, 2024 7:35 pm

( LMFAOOO I L O V E THAT POST HELP-)

Blake continued resting back against the cells block, and no, no she wasn’t delusional even though it felt like the most logical response to this situation.

She pulled back her sleeve to check on the bleeding cut to see if it stopped, it kinda did, the sleeve acted as a bandage. She looked up at the spot Eris had been and just furrowed her brows. This was an…interesting world to say the least.

But she did truly feel sorry for Eris…no one deserved that fate, no one.

———

Back in the quaint little town of Storybrooke, a pawnshop was seen come into view, it held little trinkets by the dime a dozen, dolls, bird houses, figurines. It had dark brown wood and a glass counter was seen in on the far left.

A man near his 40’s had wavy brown hair and was currently wearing a pitch black suit with a gorgeous royal purple for the shirt. He was currently dusting a golden glass of sorts, his name was Rumplestiltskin—or at least in fairytale world that was …but in the real world, his name was Mr Gold. He kept calmly cleaning the cup only for the front door to be slammed open by a rather pissed off pixie haired woman which was rare.

The pixie haired woman’s hazel eyes held silent fury with pursed lips as her hard gaze was set on the man, she had her bow and arrow strapped to her body as well as her quiver of arrows. She still had her tan trench coat on and her black shirt.

Mr Golds eye’s flicked up in a nonchalant manner.

“ Hello Dearie. “ he said calmly he calmly looked over at Snow and grinned in a slightly surprised manner. “ My—somethings got your panties in a twist, to what do I owe this pleasure?” He asked, he had some form of an accent too. It sounded like it was British but not quite.

Snows hard gaze just narrowed slightly as she marched inward, her feet stomping on the ground and in no time at all she made it to his counter, only to slam a winter gloved hand firmly on the glass and to stare him dead in the eyes.

Bring her back!” Snow demanded her voice raised to a shouting back.

Mr Gold looked up with an amused look in his eyes and continued dusting his cup.

Who, dearie? I May be the dark one but I don’t know everything. “ Mr Gold said in a smug fashion.

Snow leant in very slowly and lowered her voice, her hazel eyes turned harsher in a protective manner.

Blake. She got teleported somewhere by Malcom, and I want you to, bring, her, back.” Snow said as she lowered her tone in a stern and whispery fashion. Her jaw was firm and set tightly as she closed her mouth after speaking.

Mr Gold paused and he looked up at Snow. He looked stunned for a moment,his weapon?….his guard? Luckily they both wanted what was rightfully theirs back and he’ll do so without question, he sat his glass down with his fingers around the rim. His gaze was to the floor as he took a moment to process things only for him to look up.

“ Luckily I’ve just the ingredients. Where is he now?” Mr Gold asked.

“ Emma locked him away with Regina’s help, Regina put a magic blocker on him so he won’t use his magic behind our backs. “ Snow said in a matter of fact tone of voice, she still sounded outraged.

Mr Gold nodded and began walking to the back of his store where he kept the other more important things.

“ I feel we may need Regina’s help, if he did indeed teleport her to another world outside of ours and the Enchanted Forest…it’ll need all of us to get her back. You remember the spell Regina used to get us here right? How much it took? Same thing, after all, magic always comes with a price. “ Mr Gold stated.

“ so be it. “ Snow said and turned around and headed back to the front door, her gaze harsh.

Mr Gold raised his brow and looked back at Snow “ where are you going?”

To get Regina.” Snow Said with a raised voice and opened the door only to slam it shut.

She will do anything for family, and that included Blake.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Jan 05, 2024 8:23 pm

( EE YAY THANK- )

Eris returned to the brig a while later, then passed the mug of coffee through the bars.

"There you go, mate," she announced. "House blend!"

"House blend" of course meant it tasted little different from gasoline and cigarette smoke.

"Welp, we have come to the conclusion you are human," she explained. "Got a doctor friend 'o mine comin' over in a few to take a look at your ol' noggin."

===

Outside, the Guinevere was just about ready to dock with the Jaybird, but they awaited Eris's go-ahead.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Jan 05, 2024 8:35 pm

( Ye ofc! And help-i love that they think Blake’s crazy. )

Blake immediately perked up upon seeing Eris return with the coffee, her eyes seemed to sparkle and glow like no tomorrow. She eagerly stood up and gratefully took the coffee mug.

Thank you.” Blake said only to proceed to take off her mask. However as she listened, she felt herself snort chuckle.

“ That’s what I’ve been telling you. “ she murmured, her mask revealed a normal face, but it was very boyish like the rest of her. Then she raised her brow only to burst out laughing hearing the doctor bit.

“ I’m not insane—“ she protested, her words sincere and honest.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat Jan 06, 2024 4:54 pm

( E lol- )

"Well we're havin' her over just to make sure you aren't hurt, that's all," Eris replied, rolling her eyes. "It won't take long. Trust me, I know how she is..."

She signalled to the Guinevere that she was ready.

C'mon in. We're in the brig.

The muffled rumbling of the Guinevere hovering beside the Jaybird, and finally docking with her, could be heard through the vibrations of the bulkhead.

"Aaaand there she is," Eris sighed to herself, over the faint mechanical sounds. The airlocks aligned, and the atmospheric pressure normalised, allowing the crew to board safely.

"Now you behave yourself. These are very important buggers." Eris spoke to Blake in a teasing, almost sarcastic manner-- mostly because Eris would do no such thing herself. She had no interest in being "respectful" to the Guin's crew.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Jan 07, 2024 5:39 pm

Blake heard the first part and just sighed heavily only to lean against the cells wall.

Won’t take long—yeah right. she thought and proceeded to take a sip of her coffee, however she made a face of mild disgust, okay—maybe Eris was right it wasn’t that good of coffee, the Diner in her universe had better. But it was better than nothing so she just proceeded to take another drink.

She heard Eris announce the other people’s arrival and she grew confused at hearing the sounds against the metal ship. Her mind began spiraling into panic again knowing that they were actually in space. It made her feel queasy actually.

She then heard Eris’s teasing and nearly sarcastic remark only to smirk, her amber eyes showing amusement. At least Eris had the ability to let loose.

“ No promises, mate.” Blake responded with an equally playful tone. But due to her nature she’ll still remain respectful, it just who she was as a person.And with that she waited for these people to arrive.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun Jan 07, 2024 6:59 pm

A pair of footsteps echoed through the ship, heralding the arrival of the Guinevere's captain and medic.

The former was tall, and wore a heavy grey coat. Her jet black hair flowed behind her much like a wild horse's mane, all but a few strands combed out of her well-tanned face. Her eyes, blue as a frozen ocean, were just about as sharp as her jawline.

The latter stood a few inches shorter than her captain, but she made up for it in muscle. She too was well-tanned, a bit more so than the captain, and her own black hair was tied back in a low bun. Unlike the captain, her eyes were a midnight brown. Hexagonal tattoos snaked up her neck and down her bare, rippling arms.

She carried a medkit with her, naturally.

"Melaaaariiii," Eris greeted. "And Captain Farren~! Where's ya spinner?"

"Watching over the Guin in case the Advari show up," Captain Farren stated.

"I figured. Shame I can't torment him with the coffee I just made."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Jan 07, 2024 7:12 pm

Blake perked up in curiosity hearing the trio talk, she leant forward.

“ I mean—you ain’t wrong.” She piped up with Eris’s comment about the coffee torment. It was tolerable…but it wasn’t her favorite. She took another drink only to gag and grimace but swallowed it down, it was the only coffee they had here and she’ll take it. Like a drug addict—they needed their dose, she needed hers.

She looked over at Captain Farren and Melari, interest and curiosity was seen in her eyes, she tilted her head a little bit and looked them both up and down. But Med’s caught her attention first and noticed the muscles on her end. Already she admired the woman’s form, the tattoos intrigued her though. She could tell they were both indeed beautiful woman…but being a demisexual meant she got attracted to people differently.

She gave the two a respectful blink in greeting. However…the words Captain Farren used intrigued her.

Advari?…..some enemy group of theirs I assume. she thought as she tried to make sense of all of this.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun Jan 07, 2024 7:41 pm

Eris smacked the bulkhead to open the cell doors again. "She's all yours, babe."

Dr. Melari, or "Meds" as most knew her, gave her a scowl, but also a nod of acknowledgement before entering the cell. She gave Blake a scrutinising look-over before approaching her.

"To get formalities out of the way, just call me Meds," she shrugged. "Tell me what you remember before waking up here."

She rummaged through her kit for a pen light.

"Captain Cassandra Farren," the captain added as she introduced herself, extending a hand for Blake to shake. "Sorry about all the confusion, we've been... kind of scattered ourselves these past few months."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Jan 07, 2024 8:02 pm

( I LOVE THAT POST THE BEBES. )

Blake looked at Meds first then nodded in a professional manner, only to look back at the Captain. She hummed at the names, they were…definitely normal humans that was for sure…she just couldn’t fathom that they were in space.

She then reached up and shook Captain Farrens hand with a firm grip. However…this was the arm that was bleeding from before but her blood had been dried in a messy mini river trickle on her arm. She was still taking time to process everything….but it helped knowing that there were some form of normalcies here.

“ Understandable.” She reassured with a nod, and now…unlike when it was just Eris…she felt….lost. These two were completely different…Eris she felt like she could..communicate more easily more. She truly knew nothing about this place and she was doing everything in her nature to keep herself level headed.

She then let go of Farrens hand and looked at her lap only to sigh heavily.

“ I remember getting into a fight with one of my current enemies…he had brown hair and gray eyes….black jacket and a black shirt, blue jeans. Smug son of a bitch he is….i was still trying to get an item back that he stole from my boss but he bested me again. My friend was helping me too..i remember trying to shoot an arrow at him before he sucked me into a portal and threw me in this—thing. “ Blake said, and when she said thing she meant ‘ ship ‘.

She can handle magic…but space…that was something else entirely. Even her eyes looked uneasy and spooked as she thought about being stranded in this dark void. The very fact that a dark void was outside of this ship and that she could’ve gotten sucked out of the airlock scared her to death.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun Jan 07, 2024 8:16 pm

( EE YAY THANK- )

Meds seemed to relax after hearing what she believed to be a Centran accent.

"...An arrow? As in bow and arrow?" Captain Farren stammered. "Those aren't permitted aboard expedition vessels--" She laid eyes on the weapon and blinked in disbelief. Protocol was her middle name, and any deviation from said protocol sent her into a nervous breakdown.

"...Well that's... unexpected," Meds muttered, but continued with the examination, holding up the flashlight. "Look past my ear. I have to check your pupil dilation."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Jan 07, 2024 8:27 pm

( YEE OFC, and nehehe i love that one too. )

Blake did as told and looked past Med’s ear at the brigs wall, but once she caught sight of the bright light her pupils worked accordingly. They enlarged for a split second before returning back to normal with ease as they adjusted to the light, or tried to. Her eyes now shimmered like the suns rays yet again with the light focusing on them.

And upon hearing Cass.

“ Yeah well—“ she shrugged, not having an answer that could fit this situation. “ I never leave mine, never know when an attack could strike where I’m from. “ Blake answered, she wasn’t allowing anyone near the weapons she had strapped to her back, but she wasn’t one to kill aimlessly. She had a code. She was starting to sound more…guard dog like….

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun Jan 07, 2024 8:55 pm

( EE TY- )

"Dilation's normal," Meds announced, shrugging again. "Are you feeling any pain? Doesn't have to be in your head."

"I'm not sure how you got that aboard without tipping off security--" Cass mumbled under her breath. "Do you remember which ship you were assigned to?"

She began examining the expedition records, specifically the roster, for anyone that would match Blake's description or name.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Jan 08, 2024 1:53 am

Blake listened to both of them.

“ Some in my in my back, but thankfully it’s faded by now…fucker slammed me hard…” Blake openly admitted, her voice Smaller for some reason. She then looked down and gently dragged up her right wrists sleeve revealing the cut she made earlier to help persuade Eris that she was human. Though in a way she was happy to hear that her dilation was normal, she had been in the hospital twice in her life…one because of a coma..and one because of Battle injuries…so another doctor check up wouldn’t hurt.

Blake then heard Farren only to sigh heavily.

“ I’m not from any ship, I told you, I got teleported here, with magic. Im not from here, I tried telling that lass but she apparently thinks I’m crazy. I’m from a place called Storybrooke Maine. You all have fairytales right? Well they’re real, so is magic so is Everything and I swear to the gods if one of you says I’m crazy again I’m gonna snap—“ Blake said in a frustrated tone of voice as she eyed Meds first then Farren. She was trying to get them to understand….but now…she understood how hard it really was.

If she was anywhere else, she would get thrown into a mental hospital. She understood Emmas struggle now in believing that fairytales were real simply because a kid, your kid was telling you they were real from a storybook.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Jan 08, 2024 1:17 pm

Cass gave Blake a bewildered look as Meds lowered her flashlight.

"...This looks more like a psychological issue than physical trauma," Meds sighed. "For that, you're gonna have to see the Avalon's doctors."

"Well you heard the good doctor," Eris announced with a triumphant nod. "Funny enough it doesn't take much for her to recommend them Avalon buggers for medical issues... at least in my experience."

Meds glared at her. "There's a reason for that, Morgan."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Jan 08, 2024 3:30 pm

( LMAO I LOVE THAT POST )

Blake listened to all of them and her eyes widened with slight rage. They truly did think she was crazy! She felt her muscles tense with a bit of anger as she listened to them all. She knew next to nothing about this place so she couldn’t pretend to blend in! She let out a small growl as well.

Hell if they kept this up—she was bound to believe she was in fact crazy herself…and yet she knew that the people she had grown to love and care for were in fact real. She began to panic a little as she heard that she needed more—experienced doctors than Meds.

She would’ve snickered at Eris’s and Meds interaction but she couldn’t find herself able to do so.

I’m not crazy! I’ve no psychological issues whats so ever!” she huffed as she glared at Meds. She was desperate at this point.

Ask me anything. I’ll prove that I’m not insane.” Blake pleaded as she looked Meds in the eyes first then over at Farren and finally Eris. Her eyes had a borderline begging aura to them. She didn’t want to get shipped off to this universes insane asylum..if they even had anyone. Maybe Meds was also a lie detecter?

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Jan 08, 2024 3:58 pm

( E THANK-
They are quite silly :3 )

"Listen, we mean you no harm," Cass stated, tone gentle as possible-- yet even then she came across as quite blunt. "We promise."

Meds knew that even the most convincing arguments Blake made could be false, and didn't budge on the issue. She'd seen her fair share of neurological disorders in her time. Despite this, she still asserted it was not her area of expertise, nor was it her problem-- except under special circumstances.

She turned to Blake and backed Cass up with a warning of her own. "The best thing you can do right now is remain calm. No harm will come to you unless you try to start something, understand?"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Jan 08, 2024 4:20 pm

( X3 )

Blake looked at Farren first with furrowed brows, she heard the blunt tone…but for some reason…she found herself believing Farren a bit more. She felt her heart pounded rapidly with anxiety, at least it reminded her that she still had a heart. That it was back. She gulped only to then look back at Meds. She heard her heart pounding in her ears like a drum as Meds spoke.

She eventually nodded.

“ I-I understand.” She breathed, she then began breathing in a bit more of a rapid pace only to feel lightheaded. She placed a hand on her heart and looked down.

“ Hey—is it—n-normal for your heart to beat really quickly?…” she asked Meds. She felt the need to catch up with her heart, taking in deep breaths as she tried to ride out her panic attack, which she’s never had before.

But hopefully with these two around, will help keep her grounded.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Jan 08, 2024 5:59 pm

(is blake sitting btw? .,.)

Meds noticed. At least she had experience handling those.

"Well not really, but it doesn't always mean something's wrong," the Maialan reassured her. "It's probably just stress. Don't worry, you're not in trouble or anything. No invasive procedures on the way, either."

Cass stood beside Eris in case she was needed. Always ready to help out, that one.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Jan 08, 2024 7:15 pm

( Yeah she is and heck I thought I copied and pasted my stuff aaa-)

Blake listened to Meds and just nodded, it was good to know that it meant that something wasn’t always wrong. She just got her heart restored so she had to get used to it again. She was relieved to hear that she wasn’t in trouble either as well as the non invasive procedures. She still felt the need to follow the speed of her heart so she kept heavy breathing.

“ Okay..T-That’s, that’s good, t-thank you.” She then leant her head back against the cells wall only to close her eyes as she kept her hand on her heart, as if she were protecting it.

“ I—I just never been in space b-before…” Blake grunted out. “ I don’t know w-what any of this is…” she admitted, her voice fear filled. Stress sounded right on the dot for her.

She started breathing rapidly again.

“ I just want t-to go h-home..I want to see Ruby a-again..I wanna see Snow again. “ She began rambling.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Jan 08, 2024 7:45 pm

( is okkkk )

"It'll pass," Meds reassured her. "For now let's get you someplace more comfortable. Like out of this brig for starters."

She stepped aside and nodded for Blake to follow.

"Could be the coffee makin' ya jittery," Eris suggested, raising an eyebrow.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2