The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Planet-Z (Private RP)

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Planet-Z (Private RP) - Page 6 Empty Planet-Z (Private RP)

Post by Checkmate Tue Sep 05, 2023 12:20 pm

First topic message reminder :

I see trees of green
Red roses too
I see them bloom
For me and you
And I think to myself
What a wonderful world
I see skies of blue
And clouds of white
The bright blessed day
The dark sacred night
And I think to myself
What a wonderful world

The World is a fragile thing……it only takes one beat of a butterflies wings for it to all go, to hell.
Or to put it simply.
Humans are such fragile creatures.

Characters.

Trigger - @Soapster
Bullet - @/Soapster

Quinn- @/Checkmate
Blake- @/Checkmate
Anna: @/Checkmate

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Planet-Z (Private RP) - Page 6 Empty Re: Planet-Z (Private RP)

Post by Checkmate Thu Sep 21, 2023 7:10 pm

( THE BOI )

Blake noticed the fluttery-ness of Triggers eyes and she panicked more. She held Trigger close.

Cmon—not now, it’s too early….i don’t—think you can die from this—but I’m not risking it. Cmon Trig…please.

Eventually frantic running squeaks across the tile floor could be heard.

Mrs Daughtler, 40 years old, an average Caucasian American woman ran along side Quinn with a first aid kit, she was one of the teachers that survived the attack. She had brunette hair, medium length and bouncy. She wore a grey shirt with rolled up sleeves, black pants that met her stomach half way.

Her eyes were a soft brown too.

Mr sanchez!” Mrs. Daughtler gasped upon seeing the state of his hand.

Quinn rushed towards Triggers other side and crouched beside him, looking down at him as she sat beside Bullet. In an attempt to calm herself, she reached out and pat Bullet on his head.

Cmon—you bastard—not now.

Mrs. Daughtler got to work, she knelt down beside Trigger, opened up her first aid kit and grabbed a pair of scissors to cut the remaining chunks of flesh that were hanging off of his poor hand.

The nurse then took Triggers wounded hand and gently cradled it, cutting off the bits of flesh tenderly.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Sep 22, 2023 7:06 pm

Eventually, after some gauze and stitches.

The group then began to move Trigger to the nurses room so he could rest.

“ Okay, Walker, get his top half I’ll get the other end “ Mrs Daughtler instructed.

Quinn nodded and Blake gently passed Triggers top half to Quinn, who in return gently held on to and lifted up.

She handled him with great care, allowing his head to rest on her right shoulder.

Mrs Daughtler lifted Triggers lower half by carting his legs gently and lifting up as well. She grunted with a bit of trouble, she wasn’t exactly that strong.

“ Kay, you walk forward, turn when I say to turn. “ Daughtler instructed.

Quinn nodded, her arms wrapped around Triggers shoulders and upper half, they basically carried him like a big log.

“ Alright—move “ Daughtler instructed and they both moved towards the nurses office/

Blake stood up and followed instantly, walking beside the group. Her face full of worry.

“ How on earth did this happen?…” Mrs Daughtler asked as they rounded the halls.

“ Trigger grabbed hold of the spike wire from the fence at the back of the school, ripped his hand clean through….he’s not—gonna die is he? “ Blake asked.

Daughtler went wide eyed at the info, her heart sinking for Trigger.

“ oh god…poor kid…and depends how much blood did he lose?…but highly unlikely from something like that…” Daughtler said.

A lot, his hand was practically a crimson waterfall” Quinn spoke up, her face somber and grim at the image replaying in her head. She even had some on her shoulder, her heart sank for him.

Daughtler went wide eyed.

“ Jesus Christ Sanchez…..still—never heard of anyone dying from that, i think he’s fine. But what he does Need is Rest. “ Daughtler explained.

Quinn and Blake both nodded.

“ Okay—round it—ROUND IT—“ Daughtler instructed, only to raise her voice once Quinn kinda struggled.

Eventually, they both laid Trigger on one of the beds in her office. They lowered Trigger nice and gentle on to it.

Quinn rested Triggers head on the pillow, her gaze soft and worried.

And with that being done, they all backed up…well two of them except for Quinn.

Mrs Daughtler took notice and her brows furrowed.

“ He’ll be okay miss Walker….” Mrs Daughtler said, trying to coax her away from the sleeping teen.

Quinn remained seated on the chair next to the bed. Her gaze glued on Trigger.

im not leaving.” Quinn Said in a curt and matter of fact tone. It was firm too.

Blake took notice and her gaze softened, her heart warming up.

Daughtler just sighed softly.

“ Alright…but I promise he’s in good hands….I’ll be at my desk if you need me. “ Daughtler said softly. She then headed off to her work desk on the far left.

Blake watched Daughtler leave only to look back at Quinn and Trigger.

“……what about the kids?…” Blake asked softly, her tone quiet as if to not disturb Trigger.

Quinn looked at Blake out of the corner of her eye.

You watch them, and if they have trouble with it. Yell for me, I’ll put them in their place. “ Quinn said.

Blake’s eyes widened a little bit, only to nod softly and head towards the exit.

But just before she left, she stood at the threshold and looked over at Trigger one last time. Her gaze soft and brows furrowed. Only to finally take her leave back to the atrium.

Quinn looked back at Trigger and remained watch.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:01 pm

By the time Trigger was moved to the nurses office, he had started to come to. Bullet had followed them all and waited next to his little bedside table.

Triggers eyes slowly opened  and he saw his white-eyed self with tiny black pupils staring right back at him, sort of hunched over in the doorframe, behind Quinn. He squinted, and slowly squeaked out:

“wh…whttyou want frm me-…”

i̶̝̍ ̶̩̃d̸̢̀ȯ̵̫n̸̥̏t̸͔̉ ̸̼̅w̵̓͜ã̴̜n̴̤̈ṫ̷͜ ̷̣͊a̵͓͗n̵̈́͜y̸̨͠t̶̜͛h̷͔̋ǐ̸͍n̵̳͝ĝ̵̻ ̵͔͒‘̷͈͛f̵̧̿r̵̗͐ȍ̷̬m̵̹̈́’̴̪̈́ ̸͔͒y̸̪͗o̶̘͠ǘ̶̗…̴̥̂ ̴͊ͅ

As it spoke it propped up, and it kept its stinging eyes locked on his. It didnt blink at all, it just stared in a creepy fashion as it walked through the ginger haired lady, practically hovering over him now.

Its eyes piercing into his soul, seemingly. Trigger just followed his movements, even though his hallucination couldnt be seen by anyone else.

ḯ̷̞ ̷̛̳w̵̫̽a̸͗͜n̴͎͝t̷̫̓ ̸̹͗ỷ̵̭o̵̩̎ŭ̶͎ȑ̴͍ ̸̲̈́m̷̲̒i̷̲͒n̷̙̚d̶̐͜…̵̮́ ̴̖̚i̷͈͘m̴͚͂ ̵̤͊t̴̼̍ȋ̸̡r̸̞̕ë̶͚́d̵̞̕ ̴͈́o̶̻͝f̶̠̀ ̷̜̕r̵̲̂ĩ̴͕d̷̡͊i̷̭̒ń̷̳ǵ̶̘ ̵͇̾s̸̢̒h̶̠͝o̴̙̅ṫ̶͇g̸̟̑u̴̥̎ṉ̶̓

“n-nno you are a silly littlennnnnnnnnmmmfigmant of my imaginashjsdn…. begonneee thot-“
soapster
soapster

Checkmate liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Sep 24, 2023 1:19 pm

( WHEEZE, BUT Y E E S S NEHEHE. SPOOPY GHOST )

Quinn was resting her eyes for the small bit that Trigger was talking at first.

Then as he spoke more, she snapped her eyes open and sat straight up, her brows furrowed. She saw nothing—but what Trigger said was starting to worry her.

She leant forward.

Imagination?….the hell is he saying—there’s nobody else here.

….it might be the blood loss.

But no, Trigger was staring at something, it was Like he was staring at her but not—her brows furrowed.

Trigger? “ Quinn called.

No answer—he seemed focused on something in front of him.

MAX” Quinn said then slapped him across the face to get him to reorientate. And to get whatever was bothering him to go away.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sun Sep 24, 2023 6:29 pm

HELP BEHSHAHHSSHAJNA)

Trigger blinked awake at the slap and he giggled in a state of dissociated confusion, but as he registerred reality, and his real name, he practically sunk.

He looked at Quinn now, and blinked a few times before rubbing his face.

“Oh hey ginger… thats for getting me patched-“

He slightly picked up his bandaged had to look at it.

“How fashionable… wh- what whats wrong- you look like you seen a ghost-?” He snickered at his own comment and swung his legs over the side, still sitting.

Bullet practically fell asleep within this span of time, and now he remained half-asleep next to the bedside table
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Sep 24, 2023 6:38 pm

( NEHEHE, BUT ALSO AW THE FOXO )

Quinn’s gaze softened a bit once he seemed to come back to reality more. Her gaze softened even more hearing him speak.

Well—-he looks function-able…..but I’m not stupid—

“ Yeah no problem bud. Besides, couldn’t let ya bleed out on the floor could we? It’d leave a mess. “ she tried to remain tough….but secretly, she was glad that Trigger was alright.

Then her eyes narrowed a bit at the pun Trigger made. Nope, not this time. Her nostrils flared as she leant forward.

I haven’t, but it looks like you have. What’s going on Max?” Quinn asked firmly. She stared into Triggers eyes, her own eyes unmoving. They were staring right into Triggers soul.

No more stalling….no more fuck ups…she wanted to get to the bottom of this. Or at least get some form of an idea of what’s going on with her friend.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sun Sep 24, 2023 6:44 pm

NHEHEHEHEHEEEE)

Trigger snickered at her own remark, and went silent with her recent question.

Nothing is wrong. He didnt believe anything was really wrong.

“I told you, im fine, ginger. Nothing is wrong with me. Look, im A-okay!-“

He got up and spun himself around in a circle once, stumbling as he did so at first from the bloodloss, but hed be alright.

“See? Other than hand shredder, Im fine.Nothing is wrong! Matter of fact- whats up with you, huh? You still havent answered us either. Go on.”

Yes he wanted to change topics because he was being stubborn again, but he was also worried about his friend as well.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Sep 24, 2023 7:23 pm

( THE BOI )

And this—is where two stubborn people wouldn’t mix. Her eyes narrowed as she heard him, he was deflecting…changing the subject. She saw him spin around, acting cheery but it didn’t hide the stumble in his step.

She saw how Trigger was acting while he was out, he was talking to something, and it wasn’t her.

Quinn, gave Trigger her death glare. She wasn’t answering until he did first.

The hunter stood up abruptly.

DONT GIVE ME THAT BULLSHIT TRIG, STOP DEFLECTING, STOP CHANGING THE SUBJECT. YOU WERE SPACING OUT AT THE FIGHT WITH BILLY, AND NOW YOU WERE TALKING TO SOME—UNSEEN ENTITY! I KNOW YOU MAY THINK NOTHINGS WRONG—BUT TALKING TO UNSEEN FORCES ISNT NORMAL, SANCHEZ. “ Quinn yelled.

She was getting fed up with this constant dodging.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sun Sep 24, 2023 7:42 pm

OOOOOP- D A Y U M )

Bullet got spooked by her yelling and woke up and bolted out of the room.

Trigger was just as startled, he went wide eyed

“Jeez- alright calm down. Look- er…. *sigh*”

He remained silent for a few seconds trying to phrase it right

“im just talking with myself, nothing i dont. know. Ever since this whole shit went down ive been hearing my own voice in my head kindof- shift? i dunno. Its probably just stress alright? Occaisionally itll appear for a few second-“

Suddenly he stopped, and his gaze went off to the side. He dissocciated, and his face relaxed into a calmer state, yet there almost seemed to be a different glint in his eyes. He looked around, before looking back at Quinn.

“ no… he doesnt need to answer that…”

His voice sounded raspier almost as well. He stretched a little.

“ohhh this feels better.” He stated as he cracked his neck once on both sides.

Then he turned smoothly to face her directly.

“Let me ask you something, Walker… How did it feel when you killed it…”

He took a step or two closer

“Did you feel that fire in your bones… that… hunger… for more…? Felt… free? almost…”

He took another step, inches from her face.

“You wanted answers, leprechaun… you felt- free, almost.” He jestured to himself, “n̴̢̍õ̴̧w̸̼͌ ̴̫͗i̷̞̓ ̴̫̊ă̷̯m̷̟̕ ̵̫̍t̸̞̾ȯ̵͓ô̴̤

He laughed a sort of manic fashion, before he stumbled again and blinked. He slightly caught himself on the table with the stumble, but he just gave sort of an awkward grin. The glint in his eyes seemed to return to normal, but it was extremely minor almost.

“so uh- oh yeah sometimes it just kindof appears- but thats normal. Again, all stress, alright? im sorry im not as collected as you right now.. Now will you please just humor me and tell me whats up with you now?”

His tone sounded more serious, again. he wanted to know she was alright.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Sep 24, 2023 8:09 pm

( NEHE, AND OOOOP- RIGHT BACK ATCHA I LOVE THAT POST )

Quinn was Wide eyed, her anger vanished…it was replaced with nothing but—-fear?….more of the fear of the unkown. Her face went pale as Trigger suddenly went right in her face.

Whatever was going on——….w—what was going on?

That wasn’t Trigger that spoke with her, he never used her last name. And hearing that laughter sent chills down her spine, it made the ends of her hair on her neck stand straight up.

She didn’t know what this was—she just wanted to help…but apparently whatever this was…was defensive.

And seeing how fast Trigger switched—that look…that voice.

She had to admit…it scared her a bit.

And once Trigger was back to normal as if it were nothing. She gulped.

Almost nothing scared her. Aside from the zombies outside.

’ now I am too ‘

Kept repeating in her head. It sounded like the entity was being held back for a long time…but it still unnerved her.

And once Trigger was back…she blinked…she looked—small…and that was a first.

“ I…r—right…appears randomly…I’ll keep that in m-mind….I’m sorry.” Quinn apologized.

She apologized, and her voice wavered ever so slightly too. That was also a first.

Just gimme a moment—

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sun Sep 24, 2023 8:34 pm

NHEHEHEHEHEHHE-)

Triggers brows furrowed. He didnt expect her to accept defeat like that that easily. Frankly now he grew even more worried.

“Ginger-? you alright?”

He noticed her behaviour change, her waivering voice,

Something wasnt right.

Yet he also felt a little frustrated. He opened up to her and she didnt reciprocate, even though he doesnt remember what his other side had said to her.

“Jesus christ- really-? Do i need to slap you now?”

It was clear that he didnt remember a thing of his switch. To him, she had gone from angry to fearful in a split second, and he didnt understand or know why. He felt like he was being toyed with, both by her and by whoever was starting to emerge from his conscious.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Sep 24, 2023 8:49 pm

( OOOP-THE POOR BEBE )

Quinn shook her head to reorientate herself.

“ No—No no slapping needed..I’m sorry for yelling…I’ll keep it in mind. “ she said, her tone genuine. She meant her apology too.

She remembered what the alter said about being free..about..what she felt about killing that zombie.

Trigger opened up…now it was her turn.

She slowly sat down and thought on it. It…took a lot of guts for her to open up.

“…..when…when I was killing those..monsters…..i..i felt myself—snap…..It was Like i was in control of my body and yet I wasn’t…” Quinn explained.

Her face turned into a troubled and confused one. She wasn’t toying with him, she wasn’t that type of person. She just…had a hard time opening up..

She kept thinking on it. Her face grew more troubled. The blood—the rotten flesh in her mouth….it unnerved her slightly. But it got the job done.

“…..all I saw was red….i went off of instinct at that point…….” Quinn stated. Her voice remained small.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sun Sep 24, 2023 8:59 pm

NHEHDJDHRB)

Trigger listened

‘I was in control of my body and yet i wasnt’

To him at least, they way he percieved it… sounded vaguely familiar.

He could tell she had a hard time opening up, but to him she honestly shouldve expected this if she forced him to in the first place. He genuinly felt very mixed up.

But no matter what, he held that sympathy for her, and would always. He felt badly for her, but he also didnt quite know what to do exactly, he couldnt fix it… But he could try to help her with it.

“im sorry, that must kindof suck-… is there anything i can do to help?”

He as well, was also being very genuine. His friends wellbeing was one of the few things he did not joke about, especially not with friends that stick around, like the ginger girl.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Sep 24, 2023 9:22 pm

Quinn thought on it, she caught the sympathy….and it..was appreciated. It felt weird—-but it was secretly appreciated.

Then again Trigger was right on the other hand, both stubborn people needed some force to get things done.

And on her end, she was still acting very boyish for a girl. Like how some guys didn’t like to talk about their feelings…well, that was the boat she was in.

It made her uncomfortable. It explained why she acted the way she did with Blake trying to help her out.

In a way—she and Trigger were slightly similar.

But She knew Trigger was trying.

“ Honestly….im not sure Trig. I’ll just do what I’ll always do, shove it down and bottle it up. Always works. “ Quinn said with a faint smile as she tried to reassure him.

She blinked as she made eye contact.

“ But i am genuinely sorry for yelling at you I just…...I’m a little fucked up too at the moment—but hey, at least we can be messed up together right?..” Quinn said with a awkward smile.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sun Sep 24, 2023 10:43 pm

“Honestly doesnt sound like a very good idea- I certainly wouldnt do that, just sounds like a ticking time bomb to me…”

He rolled his eyes a bit, not exactly buying the fucked up part. He used that to try to dissuade her, now shes using it. Even if its not in the same fashion, he found it ironic.

But he let a smile faintly crack at the messed up together bit.

“right…”

The alter was leaning up against the far wall next to her.

l̴͔̒i̷̧͛ŝ̷̺ṱ̴̾e̶̱͛n̵͛͜ ̴͖̽t̴̤̔ò̴͇ ̸͈͠t̶̛͉h̷͙͂i̵̲͐s̷̜͑.̷͈͂ ̶͕͝S̴̰̑ḧ̵̨́e̴̝̋s̶͕̉ ̶̻̈t̶͙͘r̷̮̽ý̸̥i̵̼̊n̷̤͛g̷͉̚ ̸̼͐ṭ̴̓ö̴̬́ ̶̪̋ţ̶̂ḭ̴̛e̵̙͂ ̷̡̓ỷ̵̼o̸͎͐u̸̗̇ ̵͙̀d̷̜̒o̸̢̓w̷̼̐ņ̶̕

no, shes sympathizing with me. Big difference

B̵̟͌u̸̲̒l̷̰͂l̴̘̀s̵̙̎h̴͈͝î̶̻t̶͈͊

Trigger ever so slightly squinted his eyes, still returning that awkward smile Quinn had given him.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Sep 24, 2023 10:57 pm

( THE BOI, NAUGHTY ALTER )

Quinn listened to him at the first statement….Trigger wouldn’t know how exactly right he would be as time progressed….but still, she did it anyways. She had her reasons.

She frowned hearing it, a sign that Trigger was right. A sign that she was listening.

She caught the eye roll, but she shrugged that off. Truthfully they were both messed up in their own ways.

Then she caught the faint yet awkward smile and heard his response. It…actually made her smile. It was a warm one too.

The first one she’s cracked since this nightmare began.

She was being vulnerable with him in her own ways.

However—-she caught the squinted eyes..but she learnt her lesson…curiosity killed the cat….so she let him deal with his own things.

The Alter still scared her a tiny bit. One because it put her in her place…and two…she didn’t know what the fuck was going on so it spooked her.

She deliberately ignored the squint for both their sakes.

Quinn blinked a few times, her brows furrowed as she thought on something.

Why did I yell at him?…….he’s my friend….

I shouldn’t do that with him…

And yet i just feel so—-angry—

She sighed.

“ You’re probably right with the bottling it up bit…but—it’s hard to shake something that you’ve been taught—“ Quinn said as she tried to not make it awkwardly silent anymore.

She then stood up. Her gaze soft.

“ I’m glad to see you’re okay though. But—promise me one thing?” Quinn asked.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Mon Sep 25, 2023 7:39 am

NHEHEHEHEEEEEE)

He had honestly felt a sort of honor, being able to have her be vulnerable in a way with him. He knew what kind of a person she was just by seeing her every now and then in the halls, after Kenzie, etc. Point is he could see shes not vulnerable with a hell of a lot of people, but not him. And that made him feel special in a way. However he had seen her brows furrow, which furrowed his in return.

Another thing?

He felt worse for her, in his honesty. He knew she was different, just in another way. He was her friend, but he didnt know her backstory or exactly how she grew up. He just- wanted her to be okay, and he wanted to help her.

In whatever way necessary.

He remained where he was, and sighed at her question, calming down even more thanks to her own physical aura in the moment.

“yeah-?”
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Sep 25, 2023 10:46 am

( AWWWWH THE BOII I LOVE HIM. )

Quinn saw him furrow his brows, she saw Trugger calm down too.

She gave him another smile, glad to see he was calming down too.

“ correction two things but…..promise me, you won’t die anytime soon?…and two, promise me, you’ll get some rest yeah?…i know it’s just a hand shred but you’ve lost a lot of blood….” Quinn said, her voice soft.

She was being a big sister to him, yes he can be a slight pain…but she was..slowly starting to trust him more, and she was doing her damn best with everything.

Yes Trigger was flightly, but he was a good kid. She didn’t know his backstory either, but she’d still do her damn best to try and understand him.

Even though at times he threw her for a loop, like right now.

He did fit fire very well.

The Nurse walked back into her office and calmly leant on the door frame. Her gaze soft, mother like. She was glad to see Trigger was alright.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Mon Sep 25, 2023 11:35 am

Trigger blinked. He couldnt exactly promise he wouldnt die- but he would at least try.

“I mean yeah ill try but I cant guarantee-“

ī̸̙ ̸̥̋ẃ̸̮o̶̦̽ṉ̵̅ţ̴̿ ̸̟͂l̴̲͠e̶̫͐ẗ̶̫́ ̸̣̈́ḛ̶̒ī̸̻t̵̲̎h̵̳̐è̵͙r̵͓͌ ̶̧̔ò̵̰f̷̬̍ ̷̙͌u̶͛ͅs̴̮̈́ ̴̃ͅd̵̖͐i̵̍͜ë̸̡́…̷͔͆ ̴̬͠

Trigger ever so slightly nodded at alters response.

“I promise i wont… And i cant promise the rest. I mean cmonn i gotta be out there! Helping you guys! And i dont feel a thing from it its not like it hurts. Plus bodies make more blood its not like its gone forever. Pleeeaaaaasseeeifyousaynoilljustignoreitanywayyyyyyyyy-“

He pleaded with her on that. He couldnt be tied down, especially not physically. He didnt even notice the nurse in the doorway at first
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Sep 25, 2023 12:04 pm

( THE BOI I LOVE HIMB SM YFYFGUHFUG )

Quinn listened to him, she caught the one sided nod though. But again, she ignored it.

However—it won’t stop her from studying it, she’d at least study what was going on…that way she got a better idea.

He’s nodding to something….maybe it’s—talking to him?…little far fetched but he did say voices so…not so far fetched after all.

Damn it—I’m not good with this smart shit that’s Blake’s job.

She continued to listen to him, only to sigh heavily at the plea.

“ Okayy..okay, fine. You’re right, you’ll just bounce about like a crackhead and do the exact opposite. Even if it’s for your own good. “ she grumbled.

I gotta get used to that..

She huffed.

“ But, if you pass out later i told you so. “ Quinn said as she pointed at him.

Then her gaze softened.

“ But….Thank you. And thank you for helping us back there…Blake’s right…we would’ve been toast. “ Quinn chuckled slightly.

The Nurse walked back into her office.

“ Are we behaving Mr Sanchez?” Mrs Daughtler asked playfully. She knew of his ADHD and unlike the rest of the teachers, she never tried to force him with things. Even though it frustrated her at some points if his health depended on him listening.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Mon Sep 25, 2023 12:48 pm

He snickered at her snyde comment about being told so.

He blinked and smiled at her next comment.

“Oh no problemmm! Couldnt just leave you two to rot. Besides- how else would one of you finally make a move-“

There was a little silence

“Oh come onnnn! Its obvious- dont you act like im wrong.”

He looked up to Daughtler

“Yeahh yeahh. Not staying though, Oh thanks for the patchup! Lookin good Ms D”
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Sep 25, 2023 1:39 pm

Quinn giggled at the first part, she liked seeing Trigger happy. Though she fell silent and her eyes widened slightly.

Her ears burnt.

I’m gonna choke him if he keeps doing that shit!

“ uh—you are wrong, i don’t fucking Like her! “ Quinn snapped.

Mrs Daughtler chuckled at Triggers statement and took a swift seat after heading to her desk. She turned to face him, a warm smile was seen.

“ Good to hear. And I should’ve expected much from you, you’re never one to sit tight. And of course, like Mr Kane, i can’t let my kids get hurt. That includes you. “ Daughtler said with a warm smile.

She wasn’t like those nurses that just gave you an ice pack and said go on. She actually cared, like the principal did.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Mon Sep 25, 2023 3:56 pm

AWWWWWW- AND BHAHAHAA-)

Triggers face smushed together and he squinted his eyes in a playfully judging fashion.

“mmmmmmhmmmmm…”

And as always, he snickered at Daughtlers remark, yet returned the smile. He enjoyed her company nonetheless.

“yall weird as fuck bro-“

Cox said. across the room to the far side. He was still laying there with his broken nose as well. Trigger didnt even look at him, yet it was very clear he was addressing him.

“Keep talking and Ill break more than your nose, puto.”

He followed his statement up with a giggle.

“I know you made out with Chris in the locker room, ‘jockeyboy’, itd be really funny if i outed you-“

“NO-“

Cox struggled. He was the usual jock football player thats secretly gay but cant tell anybody or theyll get crucified.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Sep 25, 2023 4:19 pm

( RIGHT BACK AT ACHA WHEEZE )

Quinn saw the playful judging face Trigger pulled, she WAS about to pull a hard punch to his face. Her fist reared for an attack too.

But Cox’s remark made her freeze. Her fist reared back and never having left take off.

It made her face fall ever so slightly.

Weird?…….

She had a feeling it was angled towards Trigger, but the way Cox said it sounded like it was directed at both of them.

Then she heard Triggers comeback and just gave a devilish smirk. It was good to have backup.

Daughtler sighed heavily.

“ Guys can we please refrain from having more broken noses?…and technically, Trigger is right, Cox, don’t judge others for your own insecurities. “ Daughtler said as she eyed Cox. It was a warning to him.

we’re not all perfect. Even you.” Daughtler scolded.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Mon Sep 25, 2023 5:57 pm

Cox just sneered to himself

“…wutever…”

Trigger flinched a bit at her windup, yet remained collected.

“Alright- feisty much.. Anywho where even is she? You need to find her and ask her out.”
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next