The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Planet-Z (Private RP)

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Planet-Z (Private RP) - Page 5 Empty Planet-Z (Private RP)

Post by Checkmate Tue Sep 05, 2023 12:20 pm

First topic message reminder :

I see trees of green
Red roses too
I see them bloom
For me and you
And I think to myself
What a wonderful world
I see skies of blue
And clouds of white
The bright blessed day
The dark sacred night
And I think to myself
What a wonderful world

The World is a fragile thing……it only takes one beat of a butterflies wings for it to all go, to hell.
Or to put it simply.
Humans are such fragile creatures.

Characters.

Trigger - @Soapster
Bullet - @/Soapster

Quinn- @/Checkmate
Blake- @/Checkmate
Anna: @/Checkmate

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Planet-Z (Private RP) - Page 5 Empty Re: Planet-Z (Private RP)

Post by soapster Sun Sep 17, 2023 2:13 pm

NHEHEUEYEYEHEYEYE)

Trigger readied himself as he turned behind him, immediatly swinging his bat, smashing two other zombies heads in at the same time.

Afterwards, he flung himself into his end of the horde, his bat swinging and smashing anything in its path. Zombies skin and eyeballs lodged in the spiked wire, flailing around with it as he continued.

d̸̥̑ò̶͕e̶͍͋ș̵̄n̴̲̑t̸͓̀ ̷̭̍t̷̅ͅh̸̪̆a̵̩͠t̶͜͝ ̴̗̽f̶͍͐ȅ̶̯ë̸͕́ĺ̵̞ ̸̝̈ġ̵̤ỏ̶̤o̴̡̿d̸̩͂?

Wh-

He quickly flung himself around, causing him to, in a split second, see himself amongst the horde, his head tilted ever so slightly downwards. In a blink it was gone, and his own raspier voice just echoed in his head.

This sudden malfunction caused him to get grabbed by a zombie. It was suddenly charging up to bite him in the shoulder.

soapster
soapster

Checkmate liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Sep 17, 2023 2:22 pm

( EHEHE I LOVE THAT POST )

Quinn looked behind her at Trigger and Blake, only for her eyes to widen even more. The piece of rotting skin still in her mouth. It tasted disgusting.

Friend—danger—kill

She spat it out and threw herself at Trigger from behind, she screamed madly and fired her Pepper Spray in the Zombies eyes that was about to bite her friend.

Blake, immediately stood back up, she scanned the area for a weapon…for anything to help the two out. She was useless…she couldn’t fight. She saw a crowbar a ways away in the parking lot near them. It looked like somebody attempted to break into one of the cars but bailed or got turned.

The Italian bolted. She ran as fast as she legs could cary her, eventually she made it in between the two cars and skidded to a smooth halt and snatched the crowbar with ease. Then in a flash, she swiftly turned around and jammed the sharp end into the Zombies head. Or—tried to.

Her eyes were wild too.

NOBODY HURTS MY FRIENDS YOU SON OF A BITCH.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sun Sep 17, 2023 2:27 pm

Trigger snapped out of it once the zombie screeched in pain at the peoper spray, following the crowbar impaling the zombie through the back of the head through its mouth, immediatly dying. It fell in a limp fashion and Trigger was wide eyed.

“H-holy- thank you…- thank you b- OI-“

He ran forward behind Quinn and smashed his bat into two zombies at once. Their heads getting crushed to the point where their deteriorating brain muscles went splattering everywhere, leaving literally no head.

None at all.

Both bodies fell, and the front door was only guarded by three to five more of them. Triggers eyes narrowed as he looked at Quinn and Blake.

“…ready-?”
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Sep 17, 2023 3:43 pm

( NEHEHEHEHE Y A S. THE DEADLY TRIO )

Blake saw what she’d done, her eyes widened and held the crowbar close. But the adrenaline and need to survive kept her going. She was just glad that Trigger was okay.

Then, both her and Quinn jolted at the Zombies behind them due to Triggers out burst.

Blake’s eyes widened as the Zombies heads exploded clean off. She feit Sick at all of this but she knew it had to be done.

Quinn was breathing heavily and fast, her eyes wild.

Friend—saved——me—saved friend—

Her thoughts were slightly broken at the moment. She looked at Trigger when  he looked at them both, she was un-phased at the nerve matter.

Her ears were blurry with white noise. She feit on edge. Alert, but she could kinda hear Trigger.

Quinn just nodded.

“ Y-Yeah—-“ she choked out.

It was like she was there, but not there.

Blake looked at Trigger and gave him a ‘ you’re welcome ‘ nod from earlier. Nobody hurt her friends.

“ Ready “ she said then noticed that Quinn was struggling.

Blake’s expression was soft.

“ hey hey hey—Look at me. “ she said, her voice soothing.

Quinn looked back at Blake and looked her in the eyes.

Blake’s gaze turned a bit serious but it was still gentle. Trying to ground her.

Quinn nodded and closed her eyes. Then turned around to the front of the school where the rest of the zombies were.

COME ON YOU M O T H E R F U C K E R S!!!!!!!!” Quinn roared with fury as she tried to bait the last Zombie Horde towards them.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sun Sep 17, 2023 5:48 pm

NHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEH)

The zombies all flinched over to her screaming and screamed themselves in an unholy response, suddenly charging at the trio.

Trigger opened his mouth, and held his bat up, yelling his battle cry before charging into the horde and swinging his weapon around. The zombies smelt the blood from his palm and went haywire, causing a symphony of unholy screams to sound as loud as a jet engine.

Bullet ran up to the window from inside and watched
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Sep 17, 2023 6:48 pm

( BAD ASS BEBESSSSS LES GOOO )

Blake and Quinn both charged after Trigger, acting as shields and backup.

Quinn had her Pepper Spray Ready to act as a stun.

Blake screamed her own Battle cry, her voice filled with rage as she swung her crowbar, she didn’t know what to do…she just went off of instinct. And off of what Trigger did.

She growled and tried her absolute best to mimic last time. She aimed the sharp end of the metal bar that was covered in blood towards a Zombies Head as she fought beside Trigger.

Quinn was in an animalistic stance as she stood behind Trigger and Blake. Baring her teeth.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Mon Sep 18, 2023 10:00 am

As Trigger stormed into the horde, swinging his bat around, one swing barely swinging over Blakes head. The Zombies just wailed in hunger and pain as their heads and bodies were obliterated by the bat and crowbar combined, bits and pieces of them scattered along pavement and grass.

The remaining zombie screaming in pain from the pepper spray before being practically cut innhalf by Blakes crowbar, its dismantled spine crunching from impact almost like a cracker.

Trigger just stared in excitement, doing a little hop at Blakes stunt.

“THAT WAS SO AWESOMEEEEE!-“

He proceeded to laugh gleefully as he skipped on over to the front doors, waiting for Quinn and Blake.

He then proceeded to mock them in a very high pitched, very annunciated tone

“Ladiez firzt”

Bullet just watched the catastrophe occur, and he even jumped when Trigger did:

AW FUCK YEAH MATE LETS GOOOOOO
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Sep 18, 2023 11:07 am

( WHEEZE )

Once the battle was done.

Blake took a moment to process at what she just done…what they as a whole just did and witnessed.

The zombie being slashed in half by her crowbar ….blood stained on the pipe. She looked down and still felt disgusted.

But she snapped out of it at Triggers cheer of her stunt. She looked up at him and gave him a small smile. At least he was happy. But she—this wasn’t her….not her style. But it has to be done.

“ Thanks…” Blake muttered to his cheer.

Then she watched him head over to the door, practically laughing and skipping like they got back from a party. She’d never truly understand that aspect of him.

Then, at his ‘ ladies firzt ‘ Blake gave a small annoyed glare. But it was light.

She sighed softly and followed after him.

“ C’mon Quinn…” Blake said, her voice exhausted.

Quinn however…still stayed where she was. She was…she wasn’t okay.

Quinn’s pupils were still shrunk. She was still in this berserker stage. Blood covered her as well as the rest of them.

But her aura felt darker..more violent. Dangerous. Trigger wasn’t the only one who was having his own mental crisis.

Quinn turned around and faced the street. She wasn’t done, not yet.

CMON MOTHERFUCKERS, IM N O T, DONE WITH YOU YET. YOU THINK YOU JUST FUCKING DO THIS TO ALL OF US?! FIGHT ME YOU BASTARDS!!!” Quinn raged out as she stared down the street that lead into the city.

Spit flew from her mouth as she yelled, all she saw was red.

Blake went eyed, her face full of terror and concern. She looked at Trigger after a few moments. Her brows furrowed.

Her face read it all ‘ something is wrong.

First Trigger—now her….the hells going on?….

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Mon Sep 18, 2023 12:13 pm

Trigger flinched at her yelling and his smile faded.

“G-ginger? Hey- its done- youre fine-?”

He gave the same concerned glance at Blake. He slowly walked up and shakily put a hand on her shoulder, the shaking being him not necessarily knowing how to help and hesitating a whole lot.

He didnt know what was going on, but it was alot worse that what he was dealing with. At least right now. He knew what was going on with him is unusual, but it wasnt as bad or as snappy as whats up with Quinn. He didnt know what either of them would become later on down the road, but he had hoped it would not be any worse.

Because even someone as flightly as Trigger could sense Quinn was off.

Now he really started to notice changes. Everywhere. In Everything.

He just stared at her, attempting to put a hesitant hand on her shoulder in silence, not really knowing what else to do
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Sep 18, 2023 2:03 pm

( MA HEART THE BOY I LOVE HIMB )

Blake watched on the sides and was alert in case things went south. Her eyes were wide like deers in the headlights.

She was concerned for them both.

And she knew—that if Trigger felt something was off….then it was bad.

Quinn, once she felt the hand on her shoulder, quickly turned around to face Trigger. Her eyes full of fury…she didn’t know it was him at the moment.

She threw her fist at him, but immediately stopped once she saw Triggers soft face. Her fist, hovering mere inches away from him, and mere inches away from dealing a deadly blow.

Her mind seemed to clear. That’s all she needed…someone to ground her.

Her eyes looked clearer too. She started breathing heavily for air as her adrenaline ran out.

“ Trig?—-“ Quinn asked, her voice small…tired. Then she looked down at his one shredded hand and her eyes widened.

your h-hand…” Quinn choked out, her voice filled with sympathy.

Oh god—-it’s all torn up…what happened?…

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Mon Sep 18, 2023 4:22 pm

Trigger flinched. Badly too, he flung his entire body back quickly in a state of panic, but caught and collected himself quickly.

“Yeah- its me… y-you good?”

He then retracted his hand once she said her own comment about it, looking down at it immediately, which reminded his brain that its supposed to hurt. His adrenaline rush was slowly fading from the zombie killing, that his mind blocked out most of the pain.

As he held his hand up, which was practically gushing blood still, it began to hurt.
Finally.

He winced as he hend it up, chunks of his skin and flesh hanging  off, the cuts ran almost down to the bone, so fairly deep, and the blood kept pouring. It unfortunoutly stained a bit of Quinns jacket, but it could be cleaned.

“Oh- hmm yeah about that- see i had to rip out some spikey wire or whatever you people call it, and the only way to rip it off is by committing an oopsie.”

His face began to look a little pale, but frankly he felt fine. Blood pooled underneath his heald out hand on the pavement, and dribbled on his shoes.

“I see ive been a bit silly- i may have committed too much of a whoopsie daisie-“
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Sep 18, 2023 4:34 pm

( THE BEBE )

Quinn saw how Trigger reacted…she saw the flinch…how he backed up with his whole body. The fear——it was there…there for a split second. But she saw him recollect himself.

But the fear……normally it never hurt….bullies were afraid of her….the blonde bitch was afraid of her. But Trigger……Trigger being afraid of her.

That hurt like hell.

Her heart clenched and a pang ran through it. Her brows furrowed.

I’m sorry…..

Quinn came back more to her senses once Trigger said it was him. She quickly lowered her fist and straightened herself up. Trying to calm herself down.

She then listened to Trigger, kept her gaze on him. And her eyes were filled with pure horror at the state of Triggers hand.

She saw the blood drip and pool down on to the pavement. Her eyes followed the mini waterfall, then trailed back up to his hand, she saw the skin chunks…she saw the bone. At least a flicker of it.

Her eyes were wide with horror and sympathy as covered her mouth as she listened to him.

O-Oh my god—-“ Quinn choked out.

Blake saw the state Trigger was in too and she had her mouth covered as well. Her eyes filled with just as much sympathy.

He did all of that?…..how is he not screaming in pain——oh my god…..

Quinn snapped out of it. She didn’t matter—he did. She ignored is ‘ are you okay ‘ question and quickly headed up to him.

“ Cmon we need to get you to the nurses office, I hope to god she’s not been infected otherwise I’m gonna lose it. “ Quinn said, her voice urgent as she stood beside Trigger, she placed a now gentle hand on his shoulder.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Mon Sep 18, 2023 4:50 pm

NHEHDUEYEHHEEHEH)

Trigger saw how much his reaction hurt her, and that made him feel like shit. He went back to his statement before once she ignored him. He knew something was wrong, and he was not about to let it go unnoticed.

“Ginger are you okay?-…”

There was silence, and after she tried leading him inside with her hand on his back he shrugged it off and faced her, his face and tone serious.

Quinn…”

Frankly he didnt mind the pain that much, even though it was searing through his veins. Sometimes he even liked it. It helped to keep him grounded. In a way yes, you could say he is a masochist, but that doesnt mean he doesnt feel it. But that didnt matter now. He was focused on her.

She mattered most to him, both her and Blake, his first real friends.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Sep 18, 2023 5:09 pm

( AWWWH THE BEBE MA HEART )

Quinn saw how he shrugged her hand away, then, she heard her name. Her eyes widened slightly. Trigger never used her name…only ginger or something else.

She then heard the serious tone. And something….hit her…

Not everything was a joke to him. This was one of the many signs of that….

Her face remained stunned….confused even. Like she wasn’t sure how to respond. First Blake asking her….now Trigger.

Her face was troubled as well. As if she were trying to find a way to respond to him.

No….she wasn’t okay….but she wasn’t sure what that one single thing was exactly.

She knew something was wrong inside of her. But it—-she didn’t know…

Quinn remained silent….her mouth opening….searching for a word to grasp on to. Only to eventually fall closed again.

Eventually, all she could think of was.

I dunno.” Quinn admitted as she made eye contact with him.

She looked lost….uncertain. It was as if it was her body yet it also wasn’t anymore.

Blake heard this and her face fell and her brows furrowed. She…wasn’t sure what to make of any of this….but hearing that…seeing all of this…hurt.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Mon Sep 18, 2023 6:04 pm

Trigger held lots of sympathy for her, but it was hard to comfort when you dont know how. In fact, he grew annoyed that she didnt know.

“You just- dont know? How can you not-“

He stopped for a second, again in the blink of an eye, he himself standing behind her, staring at him. Its eyes were white in color instead of his brown, its dark pupils were shrunken, just like Quinn’s, in a frenzied state. That was the only difference in comparison. It just kept staring.

Staring through him.

y̴͇͘è̶͉t̶̼̆ ̷̻͛y̴͎͊ȏ̸̠ų̶̔ ̴̑ͅḏ̴̏o̷̫͆n̸̜͊t̵̯̓ ̶̬̀k̶̲͌ǹ̵̞ō̴̤w̵̤̆ ̴̹͛e̶͕̊i̸̦̎t̷̛͇h̶͍͐e̸̠͂r̴̢̂,̶͙̽ ̵̙̓d̷͎̒o̵̥͐ ̶̜̌y̵͕̍ȯ̷͉u̵̳̎…̸̮̊?̵͉͘

He blinked once, and looked back at her. This entire event happened within less than a second.

“Look-… im sorry, i didnt mean to snap at you- im just still getting used to this shit.”

He nodded at her and Blake, both as an apology to Quinn and a second excuse for himself. He would find something, anything to blame his problems on until it was blatantly obvious to him that something was wrong. He knew something was brewing deep down, but he refused to believe it.

However he was also a major hypocrite, as he could see it in Quinn clear as day.

Something was wrong.

And he was just worried for his friend.

Thats all.

Thats what he told himself.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Sep 18, 2023 7:39 pm

( Y A S I LOVE THAT POST )

Quinn flinched at first at the snap and was getting ready to snap right back at him. Fury was seen in her eyes, pure unbridled animalistic fury.

She took a step forward and opened her mouth, her canines poised.

Though—-she stopped for some reason. Trigger looked spacey…he looked like he was zoning out…like he was lost too. But the look in his eyes…she saw a bit of—-fear. Well….maybe….but it looked like Trigger saw a ghost.

Quinn furrowed her brows a bit. The concern for him grew more.

Trig…

She wished she knew what was wrong with him, but like the hallucination said. She didn’t know either….it…..it was annoying not knowing what was going on.

Her gaze softened as Trigger spoke again. She saw the nod. Sympathy was seen in her gaze.

“ It’s okay….this was all thrown at us in a blink of an eye. The other kids feel just as lost too…..l-look…I don’t know what’s going on with me. Or, you, for that matter. But I know one thing…..we’ll get through it together. Alright?….” Quinn said, her voice soft. Yet leader like…

It was as if—she was being a big sister.

Blake listened to both of them and remained silent. Her face sympathetic for both of them. But she nodded back at Trigger, accepting his apology. Her face soft.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Mon Sep 18, 2023 7:44 pm

Trigger just nodded, then replied in a less serious tone

“Well- sure but theres nothing wrong with me… Just getting used to this- yknow-“

He let out a little quiet snicker of his before going back over to the door and opening it, only for his foot to shoot out and hold it as he yanked his hand back down, clenching it in pain yet suprisingly never even showing an ounce of any sort of pain on his face

He remained holding the front door open with his foot propped out as he waited for them to walk back inside.

Frankly its much safer than now, at least.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Sep 18, 2023 8:07 pm

Quinn and Blake both noticed how trigger quickly recoiled and held his hand.

And both were just as surprised to see that Triggers face remained normal. Blake’s eyes widened slightly at it.

But Trigger wasn’t fooling them either. Something was wrong with him.

Quinn could see it…she didn’t see it before, but she did now. She kept an eye on him.

She snorted and flared her nostrils, only to walk up to the door. Blake following her.

“ Aight fine, but we’re getting your hand fixed. You aren’t getting out of that. “ Quinn said sternly as she slipped through the door.

Blake followed after her, still holding the crowbar, they needed any weapon they could get. The Italian looked at Trigger and gave him a soft smile.

“ Thank you, and…thank you for saving me back there….I’d be toast without you guys. “ Blake said, her voice genuine as she looked at the Latino.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Mon Sep 18, 2023 8:57 pm

Trigger made an audible whiney-scoff at her statement about his hand.

“Awwwnnhhh youre no fun… Fiiineuh…

He swung himself inside after the Italian, and locked the door behind him, then he addressed Morettis comment.

“Oh- sure! It was fun. You got some sick moves by the way… OH also i totally meant to ask- because youre italian and all- What the hell is the point of the Pope? Doesnt the dude like live there and every italian person knows em?.. Ive always wanted to wear his pointy little white hat…-“

He started to drift off in thought about the Pope and being genuinly curious. He didnt exactly know thats not how this works. He followed Quinn and Blake nonetheless.

Bullet ran up and hopped onto Triggers shoulders like before and just layed there, his paws hanging off one side and his tail hanging off the other.

Trigger was his human, if he had one at all. Plus he was the comfiest to lay on.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Sep 19, 2023 5:49 pm

Quinn rolled her eyes at Triggers whiney-scoff and headed towards the nurses office. She looked back at Bullet thought and flashed the two a warm smile, seeming to go back to normal and not as…beserker. She looked back ahead and headed forward.

Blake looked at Trigger and listened to him, only to burst into a giggle fit.

“ At least one of us had fun, and—thanks..i guess…honestly just went off of what you were doing. “ she openly admitted.

She continued walking along with Trigger. She continued giggling at Triggers question about the pope.

“ Well—-yes and no. He’s ahead of the Roman Catholic Church called the Holy-See. He makes decisions on issues of faith and morality for every Catholic throughout the world. Whiiiich is a population about of 1.3 billion. The church in turn is also assisted by various departments of the Roman Curia. But—in a way, yes a lot of people know him. “ Blake explained casually.

She had an amused smile as she looked at Trigger.

“ And really? You wanted to wear that rag of a hat of his?…never thought you the type if I’m honest…why so interested? “ Blake asked, genuinely curious. Her voice soft.

But she loved teaching people who wanted to learn.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:11 am

JDHDJSJ)

Trigger honestly felt flattered at her first comment. Nobody ever went off of him.

As she began to speak the second half, he stared in blank amusement. A smile on his face, but the information bounced right off his brain. He only heard the summary, in which he sounded a quick “mhm… Cool!”

“Yes? I want to dominate a religion by wearing a hat, that hat specifically. Then im going to convince them im posessed by Satan and go batshit insane and make them all freak out and believe theyre worshipping a false god so they all become atheists, because- catholics are weird. They believe in worshipping a lowercase T with a dead man on it. Sounds kindof cultish to me- Plus the hat is funny and I wanna wear it…-“

Bullet just stared at him from the side on his shoulders, he didnt exactly know what was up but he was confused nonetheless.

Trigger just stared with pent up energy just waiting to go hyper, he waited her to respond while ever-so-slightly bouncing up and down.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Sep 20, 2023 11:12 am

( WHEEEEZE I LOVE HIM, HE AINT WRONG THO )

Blake and Quinn both let out some light hearted laughter. Quinn was more of a snickering laughter, Blake was more laughter geared.

Blake looked over at Trigger and gave him an amused smirk. She was growing to like him more. He also seemed a lot brighter than she originally thought.

“ Well, you’re not wrong there. Christianity actually did start out as a cult, but the king of Byzantine empire, Constantine, made it legal. Which is why a lot of people are—well Christian today. “ Blake giggled, trying to remain light on the subject.

Quinn snickered and piped up.

“ I’d pay to see that not gonna lie, you touch one of their books or something and then you go -“ she turns around to face Trigger, only to raise her left hand placed a hand on her throat and pretends to be choking.

“ AAAAAAGH, IM BURNINGGGGG! AAAAGH—“ Quinn gurgled as she dramatically fell to her knees.

Quinn and Blake didn’t mind his hyper ness, it was who he was.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Thu Sep 21, 2023 9:59 am

DIDJDKDI)

Trigger put his ripped hand on his forehead in realization, not quite realizing anymore that it was still bleeding.

“OOOHHH- thaaaaats why theyre christians.. Didnt the ‘busyteen’ make santa or something- thats about the one thing i remember from history-…

wait a minute why does he have elf slaves- How the fuck did that happen-?”

He lowered his hand, forgetting the pain as he got caught up in his own brain, trying to figure out another crisis of why santa had elves. His forehead was stained as well.

“Where the fuck did the elves come from- w- Who lives in the north pole isnt that just water… OHHHH santa is jesus that makes sense he walks on water- but not the elves- WAIT NO NOT THE REINDEER - Italy tell me Rudolph is okay?”

Trigger just watched as she fell to the ground pretending shes posessed, and he snickered. His snickering turned into quiet mumbling in spanish, before he went limp and fell to the floor. It looked like he was acting as well, but no, he legitimately passed out. Looked paler than he was five minutes ago, too.

Bullet fell off of his shoulders as he fell, then sniffed around him, smacking his back with his paw a few times up and down for payback.

you stupid motherfucker get up
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Sep 21, 2023 11:00 am

( WHEEZE BUT ALSO OOP THE POOR BOI )

Both Blake and Quinn stopped what they were doing. Their eyes widened and Quinn was the first to dart over to the unconscious boy.

She then knelt beside him with a very concerned expression.

“ TRIGGER-“ Quinn yelped, her eyes full of worry as she placed her hand on his shoulder.

She saw the paleness and the blood on his forehead.

Blood loss oh god—-DAMN IT!

Blake was by Triggers side too, on her knees. Her eyes full of worry and fear, she gently reached forward and cradled Triggers head with both hands. Giving him something softer other than the floor.

“ Oh god….he’s lost too much. “ Blake choked out, then she looked up at Quinn.

Get Mrs. Daughtler, go!” Blake snapped in an urgent tone as she looked up at the ginger.

Quinn darted off quickly to hunt down the nurse. Her shoes squeaking against the tile.

Blake watched Quinn leave only to shakily exhale, she then dragged Trigger up a bit so he rested on her lap. She still cradled the back of his head with a tender embrace. She saw the blood on his forehead and his shredded hand.

The Italian winced and closed her eyes.

She ignored Bullets antics for now, though he’ll get chewed out later.

“ it’s gonna be okay “ Blake said, trying to soothe the unconscious teen.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Thu Sep 21, 2023 6:42 pm

Trigger remained unconscious, yet still being able to hear things. His eyes fluttered a bit in a trance almost. Flashes were seen for him,

Memories.

Breaking Cox’s nose

Big family holidays

Pushing his little sister on the swings

Being swarmed by all of his younger siblings and cousins.

Family.

His hand continued to bleed out and he remained out. Bullet just lay by his side now, not necessarily knowing what to do.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next