The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Planet-Z (Private RP)

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Planet-Z (Private RP) - Page 4 Empty Planet-Z (Private RP)

Post by Checkmate Tue Sep 05, 2023 12:20 pm

First topic message reminder :

I see trees of green
Red roses too
I see them bloom
For me and you
And I think to myself
What a wonderful world
I see skies of blue
And clouds of white
The bright blessed day
The dark sacred night
And I think to myself
What a wonderful world

The World is a fragile thing……it only takes one beat of a butterflies wings for it to all go, to hell.
Or to put it simply.
Humans are such fragile creatures.

Characters.

Trigger - @Soapster
Bullet - @/Soapster

Quinn- @/Checkmate
Blake- @/Checkmate
Anna: @/Checkmate

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Planet-Z (Private RP) - Page 4 Empty Re: Planet-Z (Private RP)

Post by Checkmate Tue Sep 12, 2023 11:46 am

( EEE AND THE BOI’S BOTH OF EM. BUT PFFFT FUKKY—)

Quinn returned to the atrium, her face—-cold. She heard the others, she saw the students boarding up the doors, boarding everything up. She listened to Trigger.

She was impressed.

Her eyes widened slightly.

He—-looks like he actually gives a shit…….

She gave a proud smile as she stood in the threshold of a hallway behind him. She was proud.

Good job Sanchez.

One student spoke up after Max, he walked forward, his name was Billy. Another senior. He was tall, had black hair, he also had a bat. He smirked, his green eyes glinted. He wore a white tank top too, he also wore blue jeans. He—was the classic bully, the jock.

A red haired girl watched Billy from the back of the crowd and stayed hidden. Her face full of fear.

“ Well, seeing as freak-a-zoid and the so called principal are calling it quits. That just leaves me. “ Billy smirked smugly.

Quinn, felt her muscles tense up. Her eyes turned harsh, nobody called Trigger that. she marched forward, her eyes narrowing as she stood tall behind Trigger. Shooting Billy a death glare.

What makes you think you’re worthy, Rivers? “ Quinn snapped coldly.

Billy looked up and his brows perked up, only to scoff.

“ Well—I don’t see anyone else coming forward “ Billy snapped back.

Quinn narrowed her eyes more.

——

Blake smiled softly at Bullets reaction, she could sense that he was much calmer.

“ There we go, Good boy “ she soothed, she kept petting the fox for now since it gave her, her own sense of comfort.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Tue Sep 12, 2023 2:00 pm

HAHHEHEHEHEHEHEH)

Trigger looked Billy dead in the eyes once he stood up.

Freak? Oh you wanna fucking go?

“Oh so thats how it is huh?! I will fucking throw you outside myse-“

Suddenly another boy grabbed Triggers arm and held him back once Trigger had tried to get in Billys face, meanwhile there was a muffled uproar in the group. Right now, most of them, at least, wanted peace, the last thing they needed was to be against eachother.

Once Trigger had been yanked back, he was restrained by that boy as well as a girl, each one holding one of his arms. It was easy for them since Trigger was a small, lanky boy, but he was fiesty still.

Trigger had spit at Billys feet if he couldnt physically do anything to him. He yelled.

“I vote the redhead, at least shes not a dumbass with a fucking ego issue ¡pequeño payaso, te comería para desayunar y te cagaría en un volcán, mujer cachonda. Pareces una chica, puto coño, ven a mí! ¡VEN A MÍ, PUTO!”
(you wimpy little assclown I would eat you for breakfast and shit you out into a volcano you slutty woman. You look like a girl you fucking pussy, come at me. COME AT ME, FUCKER)

soapster
soapster

Checkmate liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Sep 12, 2023 2:37 pm

( O O P—-DAMN HE ANGRY—NGL REMINDS ME OF A CHIHUAHUA LOL )

Quinn heard Triggers words, she saw him get yanked back. Her eyes widened with a protective anger. Her eyes cold and unforgiving. She wasn’t sure if these two kids were gonna do harm to Trigger—or were just holding him back to keep him from lashing out. It looked like it could be either or.

However, her eyes widened. Taken aback—-Trigger…voted…her!?

She heard the small uproars too, she couldn’t understand the Spanish, but she knew, Trigger was pissed. And so was she, nobody talked like that to him.

Billy, went wide eyed. He understood the Spanish. And his eyes narrowed. Triggers words sat his bones on fire. And once Trigger spat at his feet, his nose wrinkled in disgust.

“ OH YOU LITTLE BITCH—“ Billy snapped, his tone filled with anger, he wiped his foot on the ground and marched towards Trigger.

I’m gonna wipe that attitude RIGHT OFF YOUR FACE YOU FREAK! You think you can just do whatever the fuck you want? I’ll snap your neck in half you TWIG!” Billy roared, he then raised his bat and aimed a swing, or was ready to.

Suddenly, Billy was tackled by a rush of fury, a battle cry was heard as the ginger tackled the bully. Billy went crashing down a few feet away from Trigger.

Quinn now had him pinned, her eyes narrowed as she stared right into his soul. Her eyes looked dead yet also were filled with rage.

Back off Rivers.” Quinn snarled.

Billy scoffed. The look scaring him, he heard the commotion, he came to his senses a bit.

“ It only makes sense that the freak would chose another freak. But Fine, Fine! Vote First. Than the old fashion way. Arena style. Your ass gets beat first, you stand down, but if I win. I’m in charge, got it?.” Billy snapped.

Quinn bared her teeth, her own anger rising.

fine.” Quinn snapped. She got up off of Billy.

Billy stood back up. He then looked at the students behind him.

“ Alright, you guys know the drill. Me? Or pumpkin head? Two fingers for pumpkin head and one finger for me.” Billy said.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:08 pm

Trigger watched the commotion commence, and he laughed out loud, a raspy, crackly laugh. He enjoyed seeing Billy get wiped out by the silly leprechaun lady.

Upon hearing the rest, the crowd slowly and hesitantly brought up a mixture of fingers, some two’s, some one’s. Trigger answered as well, smugly holding up both of his middle fingers directed at Billy specifically, yet also answering his question. He would stand by Quinn no matter what.

”-…si tuviera suficiente fuego, te asaría como un puto pavo y te daría de comer a los cerdos...” (If i had enough fire id roast you like a fucking turkey and feed you to the pigs...)

Bullet on the other hand perked up, hearing the commotion, and stood up. Then looking back at Blake, making a fox noise, and skipping off to the atrium. He smelt anger.

Come on- theres dudes gettin clocked over here-
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:34 pm

( A W H, THE BOY. TRIGGER I MEAN. )

Billy watched the crowd, smirking in pride seeing some of the ones, clearly some knew what they were doing. Then, he looked at Sanchez and narrowed his eyes seeing the two middle fingers. Then, he growled at the Spanish.

Feed me to the pigs? ILL FUCKING FEED YOU TO THE PIGS YOU TWIG BOY!

He snorted then spat directly at Trigger. Murder in his eyes.

Quinn smirked at seeing the two middle fingers, snickering. But…she knew what it meant, and it meant the world to her. Then she saw that the other students had two’s too. Her eyes widened and her gaze softened. They trusted her?…..she smiled at the ones who chose her.

Billy looked back at the group and sighed heavily.

“ Aight…it’s a mix. Arena time, that way we’ll know who’s on top. “ he sighed, then he eyed Trigger, his eyes a raging fury. He pointed.

“ And once we’re done I’m gonna wipe the floor with your fucking face Twig Boy. “ Billy growled.

Quinn just rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

——-

Blake saw Bullet perk up, her eyes wide with concern. However, she faintly heard some commotion, so she followed with curiosity. Still holding the device close, running her thumb over the edges gingerly.

Please..no more…we can’t handle anything else.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Tue Sep 12, 2023 6:31 pm

EEEEHEHEHEHEHHEEH)

Trigger shrugged off the two others holding him back with a shoulder flick. Staring him dead in the eye, he calmly spoke.

“Try me, pigman. Youll have to catch me first and you and I both know your diabetic fatass aint runnin more than a few feet.”

The rest of the kids backed up, forming a circle around the two.

Bullet had ran in and ran by Trigger, who was on the perimeter now, hopping up on his shoulders to watch

AW FUCK YEAH MATE DUKE IT OUT. i wanna see BLOOD-
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:24 pm

( WHEEZE THE ACCENT FOR BULLET IS GETTING ME-)

Billy heard that only to glare daggers right back at Trigger, the words fueling his hatred even more. Trigger was probably the fastest kid in this school, second would be Quinn.

He just ignored the words and looked back at Quinn. Aiming all his hatred towards Quinn now. He was in charge, he was gonna let everyone know it. His bat was on the ground a few ways away so it was even now.

Quinn snickered at Triggers words.

“ Hey, easy on the words Trig, not everyone is as fast as you. “ she said with a soft tone. Then she noticed Bullet and she smiled at him.

Blake, finally arrived. Now worming her way between the crowd. Confusion written on her face as she now stood beside Trigger, her face full of concern now as well. Plus a bit of fear. Her eyes widened slightly.

No—Quinn—don’t.

Quinn looked directly at Billy, her arms still crossed with her chin up.

“ Remember Walker, if I beat your ass. You stand down. Got me?” Billy growled as he got into a fighting stance. Raising his fists.

Quinn’s eyes narrowed, arms remaining crossed.

“ I got you. But, if I win. Trigger tosses your ass out and you never, come back. “ Quinn said coldly. Her voice filled with venom as she gave him her signature death glare.

Billy listened, only to see the death glare and for him to falter a bit. He scoffed.

“ Fine. “ Billy spat. He raised his hands up to his face, looking like a boxer.

Blake, felt a bit of fear race through her system. She stepped forward a bit.

Quinn don’t! “ Blake said firmly, her voice fear filled.

Quinn heard that and she faltered a bit, she locked eyes with Blake. Her brows furrowing.

“ Awh, big bads got a soft spot. Face it Walker, she’s never gonna bat an eye at you. You’re a freak, just like Sanchez. Cmon damn it! FIGHT ME!” Billy spat.

Quinn heard that and her face turned cold, she quickly turned around and aimed a strong, lightning fast punch towards Billie’s face. Her canines bared.

Billy’s head flung back, blood splattering everywhere.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:35 pm

NHAHAHAHAHHAH Y E S S S S )

Trigger practically ignored Quinns first comment. If he didnt like someone he would make that very clear. So no, he refused to ever go easy on Billy.

Upon hearing hed be able to throw Billy out if she won, made him hop a few times and practically hiss-laugh at Billy. Oh, how he so desperatly wanted to kick his ass out.

He ignored Billy from then on. Trigger thought to himself while they stanced up before the punch.

Alright- if you overuse it it loses its power, pendejo. No wonder youre stupid as shit-

Suddenly, part of his face got some of Billys blood on it from the splatter, in which he scrapped some off on his finger and put it in his mouth and ate it. Yes he was hyper, but his intrusive thoughts won that time.

Deep down there was a maniac just waiting to be let loose.

He laughed hysterically afterwards, his way of cheering Quinn on.

Bullet mimiced Triggers laugh, doing it yet as a fox version of the laugh.

FUCKIN GET EM- DE-FENCE DE-FENCE
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Sep 12, 2023 8:11 pm

( NEHEHE I LOVE THAT POST. )

Blake watched with wide eyes, she heard Triggers maniac laughter as well as Bullets fox like laugh. Her brows furrowed, only to catch sight at Trigger practically—-licking the blood off his finger. She made a face of slight disgust…she wasn’t the violent type, not in the slightest.

A few drops of blood splattered near Blake’s feet causing her to back up a bit.

She felt the need to stop it…but she knew she couldn’t. It..it felt like it needed to run its course. She just closed her eyes and ran her thumb over the laptop in her arms. Trying to calm herself.

Quinn heard the maniac laughter, she looked up for a split second to see Trigger lick the blood away. She heard the fox laugh. She grinned.

Billy, growled and reorientated himself, his nose practically bursted open with blood at the impact. Quinn used everything in that punch. Even his teeth ached. He breathed rapidly with rage like a bull only to yell loudly and charge.

Quinn locked eyes, battle ready.

Billy, threw two strong swings, he was still stunned, leaving an advantage.

Quinn dodged the swings easily, deflecting one with a swipe of her right hand only to duck dodge to the right.

Then, she gripped her left fist, her knuckles turning white only to fire another strong punch straight, up and into Billies jaw. Causing him to grunt and spit.

Quinn then doubled up with a strong kick to his stomach causing Billy to fall down.

The bully grunted and spat out on the floor. He snarled and was about to get up, only to feel Quinn grab the back of his head.

Then—with a strong force, Quinn pulled Billy’s head forcefully, and in a flash, she smashed his head into the ground with a rather—loud and feral yell.

The impact caused Billy to black out immediately. The battle ended fast.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Wed Sep 13, 2023 10:04 am

While watching the fight, with every punch Trigger winced in startlement, yet pure joy. Seeing the manslut getting the life beaten out of him just fueled the fire inside of him. It would continue to grow over time, but as for now, just a tiny flame.

Just like the one from the lighter.

He watched on, a tiny quiet voice sounded from the back of his mind, a grainier, cracklier sounding voice that was strangely also his own:

Punch him.

Beat him to a pulp

Crush his skull under your heels.

Rip out his heart and burn it

Beat him.

Beat him to death

Kill him

KiLL hiM

KILL HIM, GODDAMNIT

Trigger found himself getting far too into it as that little voice grew louder, his eyes all too hyperfocused on Billy as he blacked out, seeing how Quinn rammed his head into the floor. He was sure he wasnt dead-

But apparently, a part of him wanted that.

The world was suddenly going to shit, meaning no rules.
No standards
Nothing to live by
No right or wrong

Just

Survive.

He had begun to unravel, but before that could really be put in motion, he shook that voice away, and relaxed his tensed body upon seeing the Redhead victorious.

That little voice inside, he knew, would just get louder and louder as he began to unwravel more and more over time. That second half of him, that split personality that he had supressed to ‘live by the norm’ was just beginning to come out of its shell, now that the ‘norm’ didnt exist.

He then shook himself off after visiblly disassociating, and giggled to himself like nothing ever happened, excited that he would get to throw the manslut out.

Bullet had been silent, physically and mentally, upon being captivated by the fight itself, not even realizing Triggers minor expression change.

After, once Trigger laughed at seeing victory, he as well, followed along.

LETS FUCKING G O O O O
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Sep 13, 2023 11:59 am

( Y A A S S I LOVE THAT POST OMFG. )

Blake, took notice of Triggers sudden silence, she looked over at him and furrowed her brows in concern.

He’s dissociating……

She was gonna check up on Trigger after the fight. Her face full of concern for him. But was relieved to see that he snapped out of it moments later…however..she couldn’t deny that his aura felt off.

She then looked over at the victory. She didn’t…like how Quinn looked either…she looked feral…as if she were holding something else back too. Blake started to feel a bit uneasy around them both.

Quinn, was heavy breathing, her canines bared. Triggers giggle and laugh of encouragement as well as Bullets cheer encouraged her. Soon—the voices of the crowd and the laughter began to fade.

All she saw was red.

She wanted blood too.

Quinn, then raised Billy’s head and smashed it back down on the ground again. Another feral yell. It was guttural, loud.

Then, she pulled away and stood up, only to kick Billy’s head in. Leaving more blood on him.

She had to physically restrain herself. But it..kinda failed, she got ready to kick Billy again.

Blake took notice of this too and her eyes widened. This was going too far.

QUINN, S T O P.” Blake yelled firmly at the top of her lungs. Her heart pounding out of fear at how …different these two looked now.

Quinn heard that voice and she made eye contact with Blake. Her chest heaving up and down.

Kill him…..

He said those things to Trigger.

KILL HIM.

Blake, froze a bit at Quinn’s intensity. This—this was…this wasn’t normal. Nor was Triggers dissociation.

“ Stop……” Blake choked out, her voice softer, but it wavered with clear fear. As if she was trying to soothe Quinn. To soothe the beast inside of her.

Quinn kept her eyes on Blake for a bit longer. Torn between both.

“ He’s out, you won….it’s over. “ Blake soothed “ he got what he deserved. “ she added.

Quinn listened to Blake only to close her eyes, then she sighed deeply and backed away from the passed out Billy. She looked over at the students, now back to normal.

Anyone else wanna challenge me?…” Quinn asked the crowd.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Wed Sep 13, 2023 12:12 pm

EEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH)

Trigger didnt exactly know how to feel about Quinns aura either. A part of him knew it was wrong to continue, but that other little bit of him, that teeny tiny voice in his head who so desperatly longed for Billys extinction, believed it was the only alternative; that bit of him wanted her to continue.

He remained silent, for now, as well as the crowd.

One of the other random jocks raised their hand, but it was quickly escorted down by one of his friend followed by hushes. They were mostly all scared of her now, yet some also saw that leadership quality that they so desperatly needed.

Trigger ran up and grabbed Billy by the shirt and dragged him away from the crowd, meanwhile doing so, bent down and whispered in the unconscious boys ear:

“im going to wait until you wake up, until then youre in my hands… and I dont play well with my toys…

He then flung him best he could against a wall near the back, and walked back over to the crowd, awaiting what was next.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Sep 13, 2023 12:50 pm

( EEE EHEHE Y A S I LOVE HIM )

Billy’s body was thrown against the back wall with a loud smack. His head hitting the wall as well, ensuring his unconsciousness. Which was probably a good thing….seeing as Trigger had lots of things planned for him.

Quinn’s eyes quickly darted to the random jocks hand, only to then see his arm lower again. She scanned everyone, her face stoic and serious. She nodded in approval. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Trigger take care of Billy and nodded in even more approval.

Good.

She then eyed the rest of the students again. Then started pacing about, thinking of a plan.

“ This is how it’s gonna be, if anyone wants to challenge my authority. Feel free to step in the ring. Prove yourself worthy. If I’m out, then you’re in. But until then……I’m in charge. “ Quinn said, her tone powerful and authoritative.

She raised her head.

“ We, are a team. From here on out. A pack. Everyone, looks out for everyone. No stragglers. No name calling, no fighting, unless it’s punishment. If you are a traitor, you’re thrown into the ring. Traitors are given a chance to win their rights back by fighting, but it’s also punishment, think of it as roman style. Do I make myself clear? “ Quinn said loudly as she eyed every single one of the students.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sat Sep 16, 2023 2:08 pm

The audience was silenced, each one gave an intimidated bod of their heads in response. Trigger as well.

A pack. Was he finally a part of something? His heart skipped a beat at the thought. Bullets as well.

All this happened way too quickly for my liking, but id die any other way out there, so fuck it.

Bullet also nodded his head silently in agreement.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Sep 16, 2023 5:26 pm

( AWWWWHH THE BOIS MA HEART )

Blake followed everyone up with her own nod. Her gaze calm, she looked over at Trigger again, her gaze concerned.

I still need to check up on him.

Quinn nodded in approval, her gaze softer. She noticed Trigger nodding as well as Blake and she gave them smiles.

“ good, okay, first plan of action, head to the gym, we’ll use that as our base and HQ. It’s big enough for everyone to stay in. Blake and I will scout the outer perimeter, see the status on what the hells going on…and Trigger. “ she said, looking over at him.

“ Keep an eye on the kids while we’re out?..” she asked. She trusted him easily.

She saw how Trigger acted, and she liked it.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sat Sep 16, 2023 5:48 pm

Trigger and Bullet both nodded in sync, Trigger following this up with a salute.

“Yes Ma’am”

Trigger then begun to scan the rest of the crowd as they nodded at Quinn. Suddenly, a strange blanket-like wave washed over him. Suddenly he wasnt himself, but he was at the same time.

“None of you leave this atrium. Leave it, youre out of sight. Out of sight means dead. If i see you trying to leave

I will catch you.

And dont think I cant or wont…

He followed his statement up with his head slightly tilting downwards, and a large smile to be crept along his face. He looked almost… evil.

Downright malicious.

Things were changing, and because of it, so was he.

And it was starting to show.

He meant well, but it didnt quite sound like it. He sounded off, even his voice sounded… off in a way. Raspier than normal.

Some of the students backed up because of it, but remained silent as they all continued to spread around the atrium, having a little bit of free space to themselves now, yet remaining in the atrium.

Trigger cleared his throat.

“Sorry…”

n̸͓̒̒o̸̧̟͛̾ ̴̰̲́̌y̴̛̻ò̴̼̐u̴̮̓̊͜r̷̖͠é̴̻͊ ̸̝̒͊n̶͍͔̆͠ȏ̵͔̟͆t̵̯́͜͝

I am-? Can you not-? please-

ď̶̮õ̷͕n̶͉̄ţ̸̄ ̴̨̆â̶͖c̷̟̀t̴̛̯ ̴͉̈́l̴̦̋i̸̭͊k̶̯̚ĕ̶̩ ̴̮͝ŷ̷̦o̷͉̒u̸̻̕ ̷̤͛d̷̲́ó̶̙n̵͙̅t̶͓̐ ̷̩͛e̷̪̋ṉ̶̓j̷̫͠ơ̶̱y̷̫̒ ̶̯͆f̴͈̆ỉ̶̮ń̷͚ǎ̷̯l̵̕ͅl̶̝͑y̴̺͠ ̷̛͚b̶͔͊ę̵̎i̷͔̍n̸̟̊g̶̹͐…̴̫͠ ̶̠̐f̷̹̑r̵̝̋e̶̟̒ě̵͔,̸̖̅ ̸͍̆M̶̳̅a̶̙̎x̸͓̉

Its Trigger- now… Stop.

His other voice in his head has ceased upon his command. He got himself shaken up a bit by it, but he was fine overall.

Little did he know, he wouldnt always have the upperhand with his inner demons. They would make sure to have their time in the spotlight too.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Sep 16, 2023 6:02 pm

( Y A S S S OMFG I L O V E THAT POST )

Blake and Quinn both noticed the strange accent change, both of them looked at each other in confusion and concern for Trigger.

And almost as if silent communication, with one concerned glance from each other. Blake nodded solemnly and headed over to Trigger after everything was said and done.

The Italian laid a gentle hand on his shoulder, her brows furrowed in concern.

Hey…you okay..?…” Blake asked, her voice soft and nurturing.

Quinn didn’t leave until Trigger was fine.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sat Sep 16, 2023 6:12 pm

Trigger nodded the tiniest amount.

“Yeah Im fine- just had some spit down my throat or something. Im fine…”

im fine…

l̷̼̈́ĩ̸͍a̸͖̾r̶͙͌

Im fine-“

He caught himself afterwards, and played it off by clearing his throat, pretending that he needed to be louder to be heard. He needed to be the last of their worries.

Yet even Bullet noticed, and whacked him in the face with his tail lightly.

Trigger turned and began to walk off to the other side of the atrium, flicking Bullets shedded hairs from his tail off of his face.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Sep 16, 2023 6:29 pm

Blake flinched a little louder and snappier tone that Trigger had. She believed the spit lie…but it—it all felt off. Her brows furrowed as she watched Trigger walk off.

She noticed Bullet smacking his face too.

Something was wrong…and she only grew more concerned for him.

She frowned slightly as she watched Trigger turn to leave.

She then looked over her shoulder at Quinn, her brows furrowed in concern.

Quinn heard the snap too. She made eye contact with Blake. Something was wrong.

But…it seemed Trigger didn’t want them to push further…so they wouldn’t push further. For now at least.

They both nodded, and Quinn turned to leave the atrium, Blake following suit and stayed close behind her.

Quinn furrowed her brows as she walked to the back of the school.

Somethings wrong…either he had a freak out or…but that wasn’t—the Trigger I first met….

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sat Sep 16, 2023 7:35 pm

EEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHE)

Trigger just ended up walking over and sitting by the still unconscious Billy, fiddling around with his hair a bit.

“…you got some greasy hair for a jockie like you… dont be judging Marissas blue hair if you got dandruff homie-“

Marissa, in question, perked up at her name from Trigger, and gave him a ‘what the fuck’ gesture with her entire upper body, before turning back to some of her friends and continued her convorsation.

Trigger just snickered to himself and sat, leaning against the wall, meanwhile bullet just curled himself around Triggers shoulders and slept, trying to recharge himself best he could.

Poor Mr Kane was still speechless, and frozen. He remained off in the corner, curled up, and head down and covered. Frankly he didnt know ehat to do, and was still mourning the loss of most of his children who got turned outside.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Sep 16, 2023 8:01 pm

( WHEEEEEZE HELP—)
( AND THE BEBE FOR KANE )

Billy still remained unconscious for a good while. He didn’t react. The damage Trigger and Quinn did aided that.

A red headed girl stood in the crowd, she was small, 5’3. Had long hair and soft green eyes, she wore a red lumberjack flannel shirt too with blue jeans. Her shirt was green. She watched Trigger for a moment, then looked at the principal. She took pity on him.

The red headed girl walked over shyly and decided to take a seat next to Kane, only to take her backpack off. And sit it beside her. Her name was Anna. She didn’t speak, just kept Kane company.

———

The duo headed over to the back door. Quinn grabbed hold of the handle, only to blink and look at Blake.

“ We agree somethings wrong right?…” she asked.

Blake nodded and looked at Quinn with sympathy for Trigger.

“ Agreed…my bet it was a mental break down…or panic attack…I just..hope he’s okay. Usually he’s not like that. “ she said, her voice soft and sympathetic.

Quinn nodded.

“ Exactly…and same…I hope so too…..speaking of—“ she began and looked Blake dead in the eyes. Her eyes holding concern.

Are you okay?” she asked, her voice…oddly soft.

Blake took notice of the change in nature and tone. Her face fell a little bit but also softened her gaze. She knew it was genuine. She sighed softly and looked up at Quinn.

“ Honestly….fucking terrified…..half the school got infected by something…Tyler turned into a monster from that fox…I—-I was planning on going home today…going home and having dinner with my family. We just got done with school….a-and the end of the world happens…..no…I’m not okay. “ Blake said, her voice wavering and scared.

Quinn, furrowed her brows. Her gaze turned into one of sympathy. She hated seeing Blake scared…or Trigger, or anyone for that matter. But she didn’t know how to comfort people well. So she just—reached a hesitant and shaky hand and placed it on top of Blake’s head. But it was gentle.

Blake, took notice and raised her brow. She saw the confusion in Quinns eyes and chuckled.

“ The hell are you doing?…” she asked, her voice still wavery but it was light.

Quinn went wide eyed and her face burnt in embarrassment.

“ Uh—I dunno—trying?—“ she then quickly darted away, removing her hand “ SHIT—“ she squeaked. Her voice full of embarrassment.

Blake watched this and just laughed. Feeling better almost. She could tell Quinn was trying..it was adorable.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sun Sep 17, 2023 11:28 am

HEHDJDHDJXISJS I GOT NOTHING MORE FOR TRIGGER RN SO IMMA START WITH THE RIVAL SCHOOL MEHEHEHEHEHE)

A few miles or so away lied another school, Darwin High. The infection had spread to their town as well, and just like what happened at Driftwood, happened there as well.

And their leader, was Lockwood. Nathanial Lockwood. He was an average sized guy, about 5 “10-“11, 17 years old, wore a black sheek leather jacket, light blue jeans and white sports shoes. He had brown hair and his skin was a rich almond colour. His hazel eyes struck fear into his pack he had quickly formed.

He was so into his role, he even made them bow. They initially had a leader, a better one- Like Quinn, but unfortunoutly they werent as powerful. Lockwood overpowered him in seconds and took role, the rest of his pack were too scared to even challange him.

His second-in-command, or bodyguard would you rather, was Sage Ragfield (Rags), a tall boy, standing at around 6 “3. Matter of fact, he looked more like a man than a boy, even for being 18. He had black, messed hair that still managed to look sleek, fitted with a lime green piece of hair near his forehead that followed the path of the rest of it. He was pale white, mystical green eyes to fit his name, and he had stubble facial hair along his chin and under his nose. He wore a fit, long sleeved worn, brown leather jacket, black jeans and black shoes, as well as a worn, dark brown cowboy hat, in which he only wore outdoors. On a scale of attractiveness from 1-10, he would be an 11. Part of which also makes him so utterly intimidating, fit to being a bodyguard.

Lockwood also occaisionally will task Sage of stripping information from girls of other schools for intel, because Lockwoods only goal is staying on top. Sage is easily able to do this from his sheer looks and quiet, calm nature, which most women would easily fall for, making his job fairly easy.

It was also easy, because Sage was never interested in any of them. At all, thus making leaving them so easy.

Lockwood stood in the middle of his bowing pack, Sage stood behind him, off to his left. Lockwood spoke.

“Hows the Rivers school…”

“The school is planning to loot the near end of the city tonight, sir.”

“…bastards…. and Driftwood?”

“Havent gotten to them yet, sir.”

“well DO IT ALREADY!- How do you expect us to come out on top if all you do is sit around?!”

“Im going alone, sir?

“YES! SCRAM ALREADY-! Geez-“

Sage nodded his head and quickly left the building outside. Immediatly a solo zombie, ran up to him, and he pulled out a pistol and shot it inbetween the eyes. It dropped, dead infront of him to his left, as he swiftly placed his hat on his head, and began to walk. He had been given the pistol by Lockwood after aquiring it from a drawer in the main office. Teachers had the option of keeping small firearms in their desk in cases of emergency.

He had begun to walk.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Sep 17, 2023 12:16 pm

( Y A S S S, ALL THE Y A S S OMFG I L O V E THAT POST. I LOVE THE DARWIN SCHOOL NEHEHE. AND FOR FUN, MYERS AND JADE ARE GONNA BE APART OF THE DARWIN SCHOOL TOO. BUT Y A A S S S AAAA. )

Eventually, once the rival school had been planning their line of attack.

Quinn and Blake both ventured outside. Sticking to their plan of patrolling the perimeter. They stayed close at first.

Only for Quinn to look back at Blake.

“ Split up, if you need me. Yell. “ Quinn whispered.

Blake nodded, her gaze soft. Then she turned around and went to investigate the back of the school. Making sure to be quiet yet stealthy.

Quinn kept her gaze on Blake for a bit to make sure she was okay, and once the Italian turned to the right, Quinn looked forward and her gaze turned harsh.

She slowly made her way towards the front of the school. Keeping to the wall and keeping quiet. Her heart was pounding…the Threads of her mind slowly breaking and snapping. Her humanity was still in tact….but the fear—the fear was strong.

She’s not had time to process everything. Which will only lead to disaster. Her chest tightened as she steadied her breathing. Her heart pounded in her ears,

Then as she neared the front of the school. Her eyes widened in pure horror.

Millions of Zombies already were standing in front of the place, their arms outstretched and jaws unhinged. They were slow for now.

One Zombie looked back, almost spotting Quinn but she started just in time behind the corner. Only to cover her mouth with both her hand. Her pupils shrinking and trying her best to not hyperventilate.

Not good—-

The Exit is blocked……

Too many….

Oh fuck—-

Quinn closed her eyes and tried to reorientate herself. Get her Head back in gear…..but the threads kept snapping with each and every passing moment.

Then all hell broke loose.

Q U I N N !!!!!!”

Quinn’s eyes snapped open and her pupils shrunk to the size of a miniature dot, they looked feral.

Behind her, Blake was running full speed, her arms flailing as tears fell down her face. Nothing but pure fear was seen as she ran for help. She still held on to the laptop. Her heart was pounding in her chest.

The Zombies ran After her Like a horde of starving animals, snarling and gargling. Some running on all fours, some not.

Quinn in a Flash got up and ran back towards Blake. Her chest pounding, fear controlled her, she grew tunnel vision.

Eventually they both got to each other, but Quinn snatched her laptop from Blake’s hands, pushing the Italian behind her in one swift swipe.

This caused Blake to fall on to her back, and to look up in pure horror.

As the first zombie lunged at them.

Quinn let out a feral screaming yell and with a furious swipe, she bashed the Zombies head in with her laptop, the device shattering with a sickening crunch within seconds. The Gingers teeth were bared.

The Zombies head cracked and blood splattered on to the Delinquent.

The first kill.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sun Sep 17, 2023 1:14 pm

NHEHEHEHEEHHEEHEHEH)

Trigger practically perked up. He heard the yelling and immediatly stood up. Most of the pack also perked up as well, some started getting uneasy.

Trigger immediatly ran into the gym, in a flash he was quickly scanning for any other weapons he could use.

There, in the cupboard, was the wooden handle of a baseball bat. He ran, snatched it and held it up. It wasnt all that heavy, but it was sturdy, and unfortunoutly smooth. Immediatly he remembered: the back fence had some barbed wire on the top by his tree.

Running out the back door, thankfully no zombies, and ran to his tree, hopping up to his branch with ease, he scaled it over and climbed over to the back of it.

There it was, the spikey wire. Just touching it broke his skin. Yet what choice did he have?

He grabbed it with his right hand and yanked, causing him to shriek in pain, yet the wire was stripped off its posts. One long strand in which he quickly wrapped around the bat, the barbs digging into the wood with ease and refusing to ever let go.

His right palm was shredded from the razor barbs, frankly it wouldnt stop bleeding, yet the adrenaline rush was enough to blind him from the pain.

He gripped the bad with both hands, the blood and his ripped flesh of his hand sticking to the wood as well.

He ran around to the front as well where Quinn and Blake were, and in one fell swing he rammed a rogue zombies head in from behind Blake. He didnt register killing these creatures as murder. They werent human after all, so he didnt mind at all. Frankly, the impact of pressure was satisfying for him. He looked in awe as well, as the body fell limp.

“Oh…. Awesome-

soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Sep 17, 2023 1:45 pm

( OOP—THE BOY, BUT Y A S NEHEHEHEHE )

Blake jumped and whipped her head around to face Trigger, her chest heaving up and down. Hyperventilating. Her eyes wide with fear.

Trigger——

She looked at him with pleading and thankful eyes. She saw the Zombie fall to its death. She felt safe—-secure with the both of them. But fear was still evident.

Quinn whipped her head back over to Trigger, her eyes wild. Reinforcements, Trigger….good.

The next Zombie lunged at Quinn again, and more headed towards Trigger from behind him from the front. A swarm begun. But thankfully—the door to the school was a few inches away within reach.

Quinn’s head whipped around, and with the remaining broken device, she smacked the zombie in the head again after its previous fallen brothers.

But the zombie hissed and gargled bringing its head back up with a heavy snap and crack, it lunged at her.

Quinn blocked the Zombie with her one arm keeping it away from her. Her eyes permanently wide. She then Bit down on one of the zombies hands, hard, causing it shriek in pain.

Fight…survive…threats……danger….fear….

Quinn bit down harder on the Zombies hand. Growling, her hand dove into her right pocket and grabbed her pepper spray that she carried around.

Then in a flash, she sprayed the zombie in the eyes. The beast screeching in pain only for it to back up, as it backed up. The skin from its hand peeled off and hung in Quinn’s mouth.

They needed to run.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next