The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Planet-Z (Private RP)

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Planet-Z (Private RP) - Page 2 Empty Planet-Z (Private RP)

Post by Checkmate Tue Sep 05, 2023 12:20 pm

First topic message reminder :

I see trees of green
Red roses too
I see them bloom
For me and you
And I think to myself
What a wonderful world
I see skies of blue
And clouds of white
The bright blessed day
The dark sacred night
And I think to myself
What a wonderful world

The World is a fragile thing……it only takes one beat of a butterflies wings for it to all go, to hell.
Or to put it simply.
Humans are such fragile creatures.

Characters.

Trigger - @Soapster
Bullet - @/Soapster

Quinn- @/Checkmate
Blake- @/Checkmate
Anna: @/Checkmate

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Planet-Z (Private RP) - Page 2 Empty Re: Planet-Z (Private RP)

Post by soapster Fri Sep 08, 2023 7:35 pm

Max snickered to himself proudly after hearing her own praise. He felt somewhat accomplished.

“Yeah. I come here whenever I want, i skip here usually…”

As he said his last word, he sliwly brushed off a few leaves that were sitting on the branches, the leaves slowly fluttering downwards over Quinns head. It also came with a stowaway pebble that was unfortunoutly heavier than the leaves, but not by much. It was tiny, but enough to be felt. It came shooting downwards from the pull of gravity straight at Quinns noggin.

Max saw this and said nothing. He liked messing with anyone.

Anyone.
soapster
soapster

Checkmate liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Sep 08, 2023 8:37 pm

Quinn heard him, her gaze flicking to the side a bit as she listened. She heard the snicker too and smiled faintly. It felt like they were getting along well.

“ I noticed that “ She remarked snarkily, though it was playful.

Then, she felt the pebble only a few moments after Max brushed the leaf away. She closed her eyes and flared her nostrils as she huffed only to brush her fairly curly hair clean of the pebble in one forceful swipe. The pebble being flown. further away.

Speak of the devil.

Though, she tried to shove it off as just a coincidence…a very odd—coincidence.

Quinn just leant back further against the tree and propped one leg up, only to cross her other one along that leg. She reached into her bag and grabbed one of her old lighters, it was a golden yellow bronze color, looking like it belonged in the 1920’s.

Classic, yet useful.

She flipped the lid open swiftly only to close the lid. Then, she flipped the lighter over her fingers swiftly like one would a pencil during class. Lighting it here and there. The flame flickering in her dual colored eyes.

“ So——“ Quinn began, trying to find something else to talk about but hitting a wall.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Fri Sep 08, 2023 10:11 pm

Max looked down as soon as he heard the click of the lighter, hos face in awe.

“You have lighter? Please I want-“

He cleared his throat

“I have this- er Project…- and I need a lighter- could you maybe let me borrow one? if not could you tell me where to legally buy one? Not 18 yet-“

He scooched a bit closer to the stem of the tree at his place in height. There was a sort of spark in his eyes, one that could be clearly noted that this project was up to no good.

“Please? Ill even let you use it once its done…”
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Sep 09, 2023 9:48 am

( WHEEZE OMFG I LOVE HIMB )

Quinn immediately felt herself tense up. This was from her personal collection. She stopped twirling it around and gripped on to it with a vice like hold.

“ Not a chance, it’s from my personal stash. “ she said sternly. Not even looking at Max.

He really is a imp…there’s that voice again.

She didn’t need to even see the look in his eyes, with that voice..she knew he was up to no good. But..she honestly couldn’t find the effort in herself to care.

She sighed heavily as she looked up at him to see the imp on the edge of the tree. Her face looked exhausted, like she just—didn’t care.

“ I’ll buy you one at the cig shop and you do whatever the fuck you want with it alright?….and really?..you look it. “ Quinn said.

He kinda does look 18…wouldn’t be surprised if he got held back…

And to be honest..I don’t care what he does…if it doesn’t impact me…or bother me…fuck it.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sat Sep 09, 2023 10:00 am

Max’s face fell a tad bit at her first comment, but lit up once she said shed buy one for him. He made a little squeal of enjoyment.

“Thank youuuuu! Aw, Youre the best chica!” He exclaimed, his voice doing a little grainy high pitched laugh afterwards.

He blinked at the last part.

“Naw im 17, got held back so im a- ‘soft-more’- whatever the fuck that means. I know youre a senior, you got that whole vibe goin on.”

He calmly observed her more, he had noticed her exhausted expression, just like everyone else in the gym. He didnt quite understand it, but he didnt mind.

“You have no more fucks to give…

I like you.”

He said as he rolled onto his back again on the treebranch, took in a few deep breaths of fresh air and enjoyed the cooling breeze through his hair.

“Question-… say you brought a certain something unsafe into school- not a gun or a bomb- but something else- would you get in trouble-? I wouldnt use it on anybody i just- theres… i dont like that stupid sofa in the bathroom, and I want to get rid of it.”
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Sep 09, 2023 10:20 am

( THE BOIIII GOD I LOVE THESE TWO )

Quinn smiled softly once she heard the ‘ thank you ‘ from him, it—was nice to hear especially that little laugh. Her gaze softened at his child like antics. Yeah…he was alright. Just juked up with a shit ton of energy but…alright.

‘ you’re the best chica ‘….

It made her day if she were honest. This..entire interaction made her day. She then listened to his explanation and she hummed.

Sophomore, it means a second year kid in Highschool. But, that checks out, I’m not surprised. “ Quinn said with a snarky grin.

Then, she listened to the rest. She huffed.

I’ve got that look huh?……

She giggled.

“ That’s because they’ve all been drained…” Quinn remarked to the ‘ give no fucks ‘ comment. But she smiled softly.

At least somebody liked her in this school.

Quinn grunted and stood up. Her brows raised in curiosity and confusion as she looked up at Max.

“ Commonly speaking, yes. Anything remotely dangerous they squawk at. And Sofa?….it’s a fucking bathroom why they need a sofa in there…?..” Quinn huffed in confusion.

That was unheard of to her.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sat Sep 09, 2023 10:25 am

“Oh- yeah that”… Max replied to the sophomore comment.

He then sat up abruptly at her last explanation.

“THATS WHAT IM SAYINNN-… ughh- ¿Quién coño pone un sofá en el baño?(Who the fuck puts a sofa in the bathroom?)”.

He let out a frustrated sigh.

“I want to burn it.”

He looked back down at her

“I mean cmonnn! Sofa on fire in the bathroom, fire evacuation.. Fun day! Am i right?”
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Sep 09, 2023 10:39 am

Quinn listened to him and grinned at him sitting up abruptly. She heard the agreement and smiled. Though, her face contorted in confusion at the Spanish. She wasn’t fluent in that area. But she picked up on the frustrated tone.

Then she listened to his offer. Only to eventually give an impish smirk of her own and her own devilish glint in her eyes. She didn’t give two fucks right now…she already got into mild trouble today….why not?

She shrugged.

“ Why the fuck not?…..literally I don’t give a damn what we do right now…” She answered.

One of the rare occasions she’d join the imp. Besides…a sofa in the bathroom is stupid.

But literally…Quinn felt like a zombie at the moment. She felt…draggy….exhausted. She legit did not care of the consequences right now.

She picked up her bag and stuck her lighter in it and swung her bag over her arms.

“ Aight, cmon. “ Quinn said and started heading to the smoke shop.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sat Sep 09, 2023 10:45 am

Max’s eyes widened in excitement. A happy squeal was emitted from his throat befor he grabbed onto the branch he was sitting on and seung himself off, only to land directly next to Quinn. He bounced himself a little bit in excitement as he strapped his board to his back and picked up his own backpack, which sort of rattled a bit.

“Aaahahaha y e s s s!”

He deviously laughed in a cracky tone, he was ready to run, but he contained himself the best he could. He would follow Quinn to whereever shed take him next.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Sep 09, 2023 10:56 am

Quinn felt the rush of air beside her and heard the thump, she concluded Max had jumped down to her side.

She heard the cracky tone and smirked to herself. She knew she hit a button within that destruction Devil. At least….Max and her were on the same page.

They both wanted destruction of some kind. Burning a sofa without harming anyone else was…perfect.

Quinn gestured for Max to follow and she started walking. However she forgot that her headphones were still playing Marylin Manson music so she reached into her pocket and turned her phone off.

Then—-a stray mosquito flew around them both. It caused Quinn to snort and grunt as she swatted.

“ Fucking pests!” Quinn growled as the bug flew off in a moments time.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sat Sep 09, 2023 12:18 pm

WHEEEEHEEHEHEHE IT HAS BEGUNNNNNN)

Max had begun to follow her, but he locked eyes with the mosquito as it flew off.

“I would burn him too. Fuckin hate those buggers…”

He continued to follow her, his mind on the sofa. He knew they boys room had one, an old sofa just sitting there… He didnt quite know if the girls room had one too-…

Maybe Quinn could take a crack at it. Burn hers as well.

After all, its always refreshing to try something new for a change. Hes sure shes never blasted a sofa with flamethrowers before.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Sep 09, 2023 1:00 pm

( YETHHH EHEHEHE LEMME KNOW WHEN U OFFICIALLY WANT IT TO HAPPEN )

Quinn snorted in agreement.

“ Something we can agree on. “ she mumbled. She refrained from making a snarky comment about Max and mosquitos being related—even though it was burning her insides not to.

And for the sofa bit, she didn’t have one. Which was why she was blown away once Max said that he had one in his.

Quinn kept her gaze forward as the two walked to the smoke shop.

“ So, any plans after school? “ Quinn asked.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sat Sep 09, 2023 1:47 pm

EEHEHEHEHR WHENVEEEERER U WANT FOOOO RHEHEEHEHE)

Max just shuffled in response to her first comment, then he sort of made a small skip in his trot as he followed behind her, trying to relieve some excess energy he still had boiling up inside him.

“Nah- nothing much I guess… Just workin on my baby is all…-“

He reached into his backpack and pulled out six pieces of metal: three seperate pieces to be put together to form one flamethrower. They were relitively small, but bigger than a gun, and it was entirely handmade: spray deodorant cans attached tightly to the end which was connected by a string to the trigger at the base, he had the mechanisms set to work an eventual lighter as well at the nozzle, but for obvious reasons he didnt quite have two lighters at the moment. These flamethrowers are his prized posessions, he handcrafted them himself in his engineering class, which hes suprisingly good at, hes just failing because instead of doing assigned work he spends his time tweaking his weapons.

“Fire has always intrigued me… I wanted to find a way to harness it- so I made these!”

Max wasnt that stupid. Fire, like himself, was a raging source of energy that could not be contained not controlled, but it could be harnessed and directed into one small source, a source that can therefore spread and push the fire itself to be greater, to be more powerful and directed rather than a raging mess. He always admired its beauty, he sees himself in it…

But he also knows, that dangerous, unpredictable things cannot be controlled.

Just as himself. Wild, unpredictable, and in some cases- yes. Dangerous.

But, after all…

Who isnt?
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Sep 09, 2023 2:03 pm

( EEE EHEHE OKI, AND Y A A S S S I L O V E THAT POSSSST. )

Quinn eyed the metal pieces, she studied the homemade flame thrower and was actually quite impressed. Her eyes sparkled a bit as she listened.

She let out an impressed hum. She could tell he spent a lot of time on the contraption. She wasn’t the engineering type…or creating type. She was…the running type, the brawn. Shoot to kill.

Not like trigger—nor Blake. Like Trigger, she had her own special darkness.

She was a hunter.

“ Impressive. What’s that little section?…” Quinn asked as she pointed at the set mechanisms. It looked like they could hold something in them.

Her brain couldn’t wrap around how some things worked together like that.

—-

Off in the distance. A good block or so away in the forest section behind the school. A beautiful bright orange fox was seen, it was sniffing the ground looking for food.

Then, the same mosquito landed on the fox, and stung it. Injecting the virus into its blood stream. And it already having taking affect.

The mosquito flew off after that.

The fox continued trotting towards nowhere. Walking aimlessly as it’s blood vessels and other body systems started to deteriorate and die off.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sat Sep 09, 2023 2:12 pm

EEEEEEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEEE)

Max looked up at her.

“Oh, that my friend is where the lighter goes. Soon as I get one these babies will be spewing fire like no tomorrow!… until i have to replace the canisters… But hey its all for fun hehe. Plus I wanted to have something that connected me to my nickname, after all.”

Max took to the engineering class well, other than its work obviously. Again, he works with his hands, he can see things in 3d even on paper or screen, he can tell how things work, so he can be very useful to that department, but like anything regarding him and who he is: Hell only be able to focus long enough to make something as long as it intrigues him, and like everything else he will get distracted and lose interest if it doesnt intrigue him. Thats why he likes gym. Its all games and running and throwing things, and by god he loves to run.

—————

A solid brown fox has wandered near the bright orange fox, he could smell the disease. He watched it as it trotted off to god knows where, the scent of death followed it like moths to a flame. Something was very wrong. It kept following the fox however, keeping a well amount of distance between them incase things went south. Just like Max, the brown fox was very curious about everything…

A little too curious…
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Sep 09, 2023 3:50 pm

( NEHEHE )

Quinn watched with interest, her eyes sparkling as she did. Suddenly..that repressed side of her seemed to come out more. The ‘ delinquent ‘ side as Blake so delicately put it.

She smirked in a devilish manner. Now wanting to see these things in action.

Trigger.

She knew his nickname all too well, the kids around school liked to use it. But she had to admit, it was all very fitting.

“ How poetic. “ Quinn mused. She was even more eager to get him that plastic lighter now. Hell..maybe she can be naughty and get him a handful.

She felt a dangerous rush at that thought.

“ Well, Trigger. Let’s make that dream a reality, shall we? “ Quinn grinned in a Cheshire Cat like fashion. Sometimes she allowed herself to indulge in those…darker urges.

Max had an easier time in doing so though.

———

The orange fox kept trotting. He looked aimless. The virus worked fast….to fast. Then—-the nightmare began.

With a sickening crunch of the foxes backspine, it jerked and bent down like it was crouching into a hunting position. Only to let out an ungodly hissing slobber filled snarl. His teeth looked sharp and deadly as blood spilled out of his eyes, his inside turning into mush as his system broke down and deteriorated.

Almost looking like Ebola. Then, the foxes body jerked and contorted, more crunches sounded as the fox whipped his head back and forth.

He hissed and spat, as he spat, white foam flew from his mouth. Then—the foam turned a bit pinkish in tint. He foamed at the sides of his cheeks.

Something was definitely very wrong.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sat Sep 09, 2023 5:50 pm

EEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE G A A A A H I LOVE THISSSSSS-)

Trigger loved it when people used his preffered name, he felt appreciated and respected in a way. After all, he felt it suited him more than Max.

He gave an appreciative yet devious smile.

“We shall, chica… we shall.”

—————

The brown fox continued to watch. It was awe-filled. It wanted to find out more, until it saw the foam. That was one thing he was taught from his mother. Foam means rabies, and rabies means certain death, even if youre near it. Even though, for this particular situation it wasnt exactly rabies, it was still something major to be feared.

The fox wasted no time in running off into the thick of it.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Sep 09, 2023 6:27 pm

( EEEHEHE SAAAEMMMEE SPOOKY SEASON TIMEEE AND THE BOI TRIGGER I MEAN )

Quinn spotted the spark of appreciation in Triggers eyes and she smirked even more. She took note, and would be sure to use it again more often. Besides…Trigger was more fun to say than..Max.

She nodded to Trigger then gestured him to follow her and she headed off into the city as they started to head out of school for a bit.

———

Thankfully the orange fox didn’t hear the poor brown fox.

The poor orange fox kept contorting, its limbs cracking in a sick fashion as foam kept spitting out of its mouth. It seemed to be fighting itself…fighting off the infection, off the disease that was corrupting its brain and body.

Soon….blood began to ooze around its lower jaw staining its fur red as he kept coughing up light pink foam. It’s coughing was hoarse and gagging like. His eyes had blood stained around them now. He smelled of rotting flesh.

Then—-with one harsh jerk, the orange fox lifted his head up, snapped his head back in a twisted fashion and roared ungodly loudly. It sounded snarly, gargly. Bone chilling.

It was a roar….of death.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sat Sep 09, 2023 9:00 pm

EEEEEEHEHEHEEHHERHEH)

Trigger was too overflown with excitement at the moment, he just followed Quinn as she gestured. Occaisionally he stopped to get distracted for a second or two but always caught right back up.

—————

The brown fox ran off, its core practically shook among hearing the bone chilling roar. He continued to run.

NOT sticking around for that, no ma’am.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Sep 10, 2023 9:49 am

Quinn took notice of Trigger staring at random things off in the distance but she didn’t mind, she just continued onward.

——

The orange fox, still didn’t notice the brown fox thankfully. It made the right choice of running.

The orange fox let out a hissing like snarl and bolted off in the direction of the school. Hungry for flesh.

It was all it could think of.

Hunger.

Hunger.

Hunger.

——

Eventually, the school bell sounded and the students were set free. Blake….wanted to apologize to Quinn. The entire experience just repeating in her head. The class president picked up her bag and threw it over her back. She readjusted her black polo shirt, straightened out her blue Jean jacket then walked off. She ran a hand through her dark as night hair.

That was something she prided herself on, how—dark her hair was. Almost as if it was made from the night itself, blacker than black even. She also prided herself, on her mind. She had a photographic memory, knew everything about everything. Plants? She’s got it. Law and order? Yep. Politics? That too.

It was how she scored her title, and she kept it close with a vice like grip. She had her way with people. She can learn, she can adapt. Almost like a virus itself.

Suddenly, before Blake could leave, as she was standing on the threshold of the doorway, the tall blonde boy that was sitting beside her earlier leant against the frame with a flirtatious smirk. His name was Leroy. His green eyes sparkled.

“ Hey Blake, the boys and I were wondering if you wanted to catch a ride with us? There’s this sick party at Tyler’s house tonight too. Every bodies going. You in? “ Leroy asked.

Blake sighed softly as she looked up, she held a laptop close to her chest, it was Quinn’s laptop. She was gonna return it to her. Then, all of a sudden, her face turned soft and innocent, like the girl next door. Her eyes sparkled softly.

“ Thank you for the invitation Leroy but I’m afraid I’m gonna have to decline. My father has a strict curfew set. Sorry to disappoint, buuuut you can ask Paige out, she’s not been having luck in that field and I think it’d make her day. Besides, a little birdie told me she had a crush on you. “ Blake said with a sweet smile as she gestured to Paige.

Paige was lounging in her chair and staring at her screen.

Leroy seemed to smile.

“ She does?…a-alright..thanks Blake. “ Leroy said with a thankful nod before shoving past the raven haired girl.

Blake smiled as she watched the two. Her gaze soft.

Paige looked up, and immediately her face flushed as she saw Leroy, a tell tale sign. She turned shy as the two started conversing.

Blake smiled even warmer and ducked out of the class and headed out of the school. As she did she kept her eyes open for the ginger girl.

Cmon Quinn…where are you..?…

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sun Sep 10, 2023 11:13 am

NHAHAHAHAHAHA EEEEEEE)

The brown fox had continued to run, that creatures horrid roar ricocheted in his bones, it chilled him to the core. He kept running and running and eventually saw a human. Humans arent any better, but they were much better than that… thing

He ran infront of them. A taller, ginger girl and a shorter hispanic boy. He skidded infront of them a bit, and screamed. It was a panicked fox scream, he was trying to warn anyone or anything else he ran into.

THERE IS A FREAKY ZOMBIE LOOKIN ASS DUDE BACK THERE. YOUVE BEEN UNFORMALLY WARNED-

Of course, thats what he, the brown fox meant to say, but humans and animals have a bit of a language barrier. All that came out were more panicked fox screams.

Trigger looked down, confused.

“Sup lil homie, whats cookin-“

… Nevermind. Stay and die for all I care. AHA-

With that the animal zipped off, its tail loosly brushing against the both of their legs. Trigger looked back up at Quinn with an unsuprised look. He loved it when weird random shit happened to him.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Sep 10, 2023 12:35 pm

( THE FOXO EHE )

Quinn stopped dead in her tracks, and once the fox screamed in that panicked manner. Only to then dart off in Triggers mid Sentence. Her eyes widened and her blood ran cold.

She felt the foxes panic, she saw the fear in its eyes. It made her stomach churn and suddenly the atmosphere felt heavy. Her father was a hunter, it was only natural for her to be more..geared towards things like this. Body language was one of them, especially in animals.

And this animal, was terrified. It saw something, and it was trying to warn them.

Quinn made eye contact with Trigger and she saw the unphased look. Her eyes narrowed into a more annoyed look. This is where their bonding moment ended.

“ Is everything a joke to you? “ Quinn snapped.

She saw the tail between the brown fox’s legs too. She wasn’t stupid.

Quinn didn’t waste anymore time, she began to run back to the school. Wether Trigger followed or not, was completely up to him.

One thing she didn’t mess with, was scared animals. She wasn’t sure how to describe it, but the sense of dread just—urged her to run forward. Causing her legs to act on their own.

“ DAMN IT TRIG—CMON—“ Quinn yelled, urging Trigger to follow.

————-

The orange fox kept running towards the school, his eyes wild and filled with fury as foam kept spilling out.

Hunger.

Hunger.

HUNGER.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sun Sep 10, 2023 12:45 pm

MHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA-)

Trigger just shrugged at her question. He liked jokes, and frankly didnt care what life threw at him. So in his case: Yes. Most things are a joke to him.

But he did see how unnerved Quinn looked, meaning somethhing was going down. Whatever it was, honestly, was something out of the ordinary. Trigger found anything unique and out of the blue to be entertaining, whether it was good or bad, so he picked himself up and ran after Quinn.

To be fair, he was a little disappointed he never got his lighters. But that can wait.

“Yeah yeah, right behind ya-“

He did take notice at the tigers annoyed glance at him.

still got it hehehe

He liked annoying those he found interesting.

—————

The brown fox stopped and looked back at the two running off in the opposite direction, the direction in which he basically just came from.

they really wanna die… this world has genuinly lost its shit at this point-

The fox began to pace about itself, tiptapping its feet up and down as it went around itself trying to convince itself out of running with them. To help them. They obviously had a deathwish- but he couldnt just stand around and let two random people die because he had tried to warn them…

After all if he hadnt said anything they wouldnt be running towards the issue right now… He felt this was his fault, and that sense of his own dread was practically drowning him.

Fine FINE- GAH-

With that the brown fox immediatly began to sprint after them, following a fair distance behind them.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Sep 10, 2023 1:10 pm

( EHEHE I LOVE THAT POST, AND Y A S OMG HE CALLED HER A TIGER EHEHE. ALSO PFFFT )

Quinn heard Trigger follow behind her, she felt a bit of relief. Yes—he was an annoyance…but somehow she felt responsible for him. She knew Trigger was far more capable to take care of himself…but she couldn’t help that feeling

Dread swirled in her stomach. Those foxes screams echoed in her mind…those terrified eyes, engrained in her head. From one panicked animal to another animal….it seemed…to unlock something inside of her.

Something more feral…and something…that would prove to be dangerous.

It seemed Trigger didn’t have the sense of—death. Like—he just does whatever and whenever. And that aspect of him…annoyed her. But she was glad to hear Trigger followed.

Quinn kept running, she felt herself grow tunnel vision, her legs ran faster and faster as she zoned out again. Pretty soon she saw the greenhouse.

She ran towards the school because that was the safest place from whatever the brown fox ran from.

——

The orange fox was still a good ways away. He kept running with fury in his eyes, claws leaving gashes in the ground. Snarling.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Sep 10, 2023 3:19 pm

( little bit of a smol skip )

Quinn eventually burst through the doors of the school, there were kids outside waiting to be picked up by their parents.

But Quinn—kept running, that is until she bumped into Blake.

Blake grunted and placed a hand on her head. This caused Quinn to snap out of it too and for her to look up at Blake with a bit of red on her cheeks.

“ Shit sorry i—“ she stammered.

Blake reorientated herself, still holding Quinn’s laptop close.

“ it’s fine it’s fine—“ Blake reassured softly as she looked at Quinn, her gaze soft. Though it quickly turned into concern seeing Quinn and Max.

Quinn was in a state of pure fear…Max was unphased as usual.

“ you guys alright?…the hell happened?…” Blake asked, then looked at Max seeing as he was in a far calmer state than Quinn.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next