The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Planet-Z (Private RP)

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Planet-Z (Private RP) - Page 7 Empty Planet-Z (Private RP)

Post by Checkmate Tue Sep 05, 2023 12:20 pm

First topic message reminder :

I see trees of green
Red roses too
I see them bloom
For me and you
And I think to myself
What a wonderful world
I see skies of blue
And clouds of white
The bright blessed day
The dark sacred night
And I think to myself
What a wonderful world

The World is a fragile thing……it only takes one beat of a butterflies wings for it to all go, to hell.
Or to put it simply.
Humans are such fragile creatures.

Characters.

Trigger - @Soapster
Bullet - @/Soapster

Quinn- @/Checkmate
Blake- @/Checkmate
Anna: @/Checkmate

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Planet-Z (Private RP) - Page 7 Empty Re: Planet-Z (Private RP)

Post by Checkmate Mon Sep 25, 2023 6:48 pm

Daughtler huffed at Cox’s sneer. She wasn’t in the mood for his back talk. She blinked, her eyes widening.

“ Shit—speaking of, i need to find Kane, thank you for reminding me Sanchez. “ with that, she stood up in a flash and quickly darted out of the office.

They needed to think of a plan. After all…they were two of the remaining adults.

Quinn huffed and lowered her fist at his flinch. Then her eyes narrowed.

“ I had her look over the kids while i watched over you. And I am not, doing that. So if you’d kindly stop that’ll be appreciated. “ Quinn growled the last part out.

Then—an abrupt sound of chaos could be heard. It sounded like a commotion a fight was taking place again. Amongst the voices were Blake’s screaming, annnnnd…Billy’s yelling.

Quinn’s eyes snapped open wide and alert, her entire aura seemed to shift. Her pupils—seemed to flicker to slits here and there. She quickly turned around and ran out of the nurses office.

Her muscles tensing as she ran out.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Mon Sep 25, 2023 6:56 pm

Trigger blinked at Daughtlers run off, and he gave a silly snicker at the gingers remark.

“Fiineee… but dont say i told you so… and when im right you owe me $20-“

Suddenly, he himself also perked at the commotion. As soon as Quinn bolted, he did too, Bullet running and jumping on his shoulders once he ran out of the office.

Sage neared the corner and was at the front of the building. He waited from afar as he watched the feuding happen indoors through the large windows. His mystical green eyes pierced through the awnings shadow and right at Blake and Billy, who seemed to be the main two, soon to be two others.
soapster
soapster

Checkmate liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Sep 25, 2023 7:17 pm

( NEEHEHE COWBOY MAN IS HERE )

Billy had Blake pinned to the wall in a chokehold. The Italian struggling to breathe, she grabbed weakly at the bullies wrists. Her face contorted.

Think you can tell me what to do you brat?! “ Billy hissed, his eyes full of fury after he woke up. He woke up after Trigger was in the nurses room.

Blake had tried to deescalate the the tension between Billy and the little red headed girl that sat by Kane earlier.

Anna was cowering in a corner, her brows furrowed.

“ I—Y—C-Choking me!—“ Blake gagged, her face pained.

Billy snarled and leant his face in closer.

“ You won’t last a single minute out there with those monsters. I don’t even see why the ginger butch keeps you around. You’re weak, pathetic. You can’t even push me back! You’re nothing but a liability, Moretti. Like that Bailey kid. If it were up to me, id toss you out and feed you to the wolves. “ Billy snarled. His voice dark.

Blake wheezed out a labored breath.

Billy sneered, only to feel a tight grip on the back of his own head, a vengeful fist was felt digging into his black locks causing his eyes to widen.

Only for a searing pain to be felt as his face harshly met the ground.

Quinn had smashed Billy’s head into the atrium floor yet again, a resounding smack was heard. As she did, her eyes looked—wild….feral.

Blake was finally able to catch her breath and to weakly lean up against the wall. Dragging in air desperately.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Mon Sep 25, 2023 8:00 pm

Trigger ran in right as Billy hit the floor. He quickly scanned, A younger girl in the corner, the large group around the brawling bunch, the italian gasping for breath, the brute of a man and- the ginger girl looking absolutly wild.

She looked like she wasnt herself yet- somehow also was in a way…

Exactly like how she described it.

He just watched. He knew she had it covered, at least for the most part. This time, he just observed her, and this feral side of her. Almost taking notes for himself as well, even though they were very seperate topics in which he didnt quite get yet nor will he for a while.

The black-haired man hiding outside watched. He gave a tiny snyde smirk at Billys violence, knowing hes right, but hes wrong about one thing. There are those to protect as well. Even he knew that.

He wanted that.

He grew in a little bit of suprise at Quinn, seeing a feral-sided human, and how she handled herself in the moment, it entertained him. But then he saw Trigger Sanchez.

His eyes locked onto him and wouldnt leave. He scanned him up and down. Trigger didnt notice him, but Sage did. Somethhing about Trigger drew him in for some reason, he couldnt realize what, but something was there.

He chose to ignore it for now, brushing it off as just mere curiosity. He watched on.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Sep 25, 2023 8:25 pm

( NEHEHE ITS STARTIINNGGG )

Quinn had now pinned Billy to the ground, her eyes filled with fury.

Billy looked up at her, his forehead bleeding as he grunted weakly.

“ Talking shit about weak when you can’t even push me off, huh Rivers?! “ Quinn spat. Her chest heaving as spit flew out of her mouth on to his face.

Billy flinched visibly and tried shoving the teen off of him. He grunted as he placed his palms on her shoulders, Quinn didn’t seem to budge.

“ GET OFF OF ME—“ Billy yelled.

Quinn gave Billy her signature death glare.

“ Nawh, i don’t think so. First you start shit with Trigger…now Blake, and some random kid who didn’t even do shit to you. You even went against Triggers back when he was down to start more crap. I’ve had it up to here. And you’ll serve as an example of what not to do here. “ Quinn snarled.

Billy flinched visibly, neither of them noticed Sage yet. None of them. Billy, was filled with fear at her death glare. This time was different..it felt…dire now.

“ W-What are y-you gonna do to me?” Billy stammered.

Quinn kept her death glare up and tilted her head to the left ever so slowly.

I think death is a worthy punishment” Quinn said coldly.

Billy went wide eyed and his heart stopped.

Even Blake looked up at her in a bit of worry.

She’s not—saying what I think she’s saying is she?..

Blake looked at Trigger, her brows furrowed.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Mon Sep 25, 2023 8:55 pm

Trigger kept watching, growing more and more intrigued, he also grew more and more entertained. He loved seeing Quinn beat the shit out of assholes.

But as soon as she said it.

That one little word

Death.

His face dropped. He would kill those zombies no problem, but other living humans is where he draws the line. That is where they are different.

At least for now.

“G-ginger-? I can take care of him you dont have to-“
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Sep 25, 2023 9:07 pm

Quinn heard Trigger and slowly, ever so slowly, her eyes angled toward him.

Only her eyes.

She kept her death glare, but she remained silent.

She hovered over Billy, holding his shirt in her clutched fists. The muscles tensing in her arms.

She embodied a hunter right now, a predator.

Her orange hair acted as fur and black jacket acted as her stripes. Her eyes acted as those of an animal.

One look was all she gave Trigger as she thought the offer over. She seemed determined on death for this traitor.

Blake saw the look, and her eyes widened. Her stomach dropped in fear and she didn’t move from her spot, looking paler then she already was.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Mon Sep 25, 2023 9:12 pm

NEHEHEHEHEHEH)

Trigger noticed this change in behaviour. This wasnt her, no, just like he wasnt himself. He immediatly connected the dots, and he also knew for a fact death was wrong. He would keep Quinn from that line as far as possible, because got forbid either one of them crosses it- he doesnt even know what would happen.

He took a step forward, and raised his voice at her silent response.

QUINN.”

He faced her dead in the eyes. Her tactics didnt work on him. He wasnt scared of her- but he was scared of letting her cross that line; letting her take that step off of the cliff.

He was scared of losing her to this, and the more feral she went,

The more afraid he became
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Sep 25, 2023 9:41 pm

( Y A S S S OMFG I L O V E THAT POSSST )

Quinn fully turned her head towards Trigger now, her death glare still present. But he had her full attention now.

She took notice of Triggers bravery. That would prove useful. It was needed…perhaps, Trigger really was the only one that could handle her in this state. They both needed each other. Both could handle each other.

A few memory flashes flew in Quinn’s mind.

Triggers alt speaking to her, the memory of him looked glitchy as he walked up to her. The alt looked more like glitched out puppet.

“ how’d it feel when you killed those monsters? Almost free? Well now I am too. “ That raspy voice echoed in her head.

Then the memory flashed to her killing the zombies as the blood splattered on her clothing and the ground. That feeling. It—did kinda feel like freedom…but for her it was just desperation to survive.

Her memories switched again, back her and Trigger sitting at his tree just talking, getting along. Then it switched to her and Blake’s few moments of shared eye contact. A few shared smiles.

Finally, it switched to Blake’s hand on her face.

Quinn blinked a few times as that memory played, it seemed to calm her down a bit. Her pupils seemed to go back to normal. She made eye contact with Trigger again.

He saved her this time.

But he won’t always be there.

Quinn snorted, only to stand up abruptly and toss Billy away.

Billy grunted and groaned, he covered his head.

“ Do what you want with the bastard “ Quinn finally spoke, her voice stern and tense as she marched off somewhere.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Tue Sep 26, 2023 6:36 am

Trigger saw the change in her pupils, he saw how she calmed herself.

Intriguing

He let loose a relieved smirk when she walked off and sighed as well, destressing from that event. He bent down and grabbed Billys shirt collar, but as soon as he did so, the Alter was bending down just like he was infront of him next to Billy.

ḿ̷͓a̴̜̥̭̓̄ķ̸́͝ė̸̱͉͈̆ ̸̣̰́̀h̶̨̯͋̆͝i̸̩̿̐m̴̖̿ ̶̖̝͎̒̐͂b̴̺͉̓l̸̼̣̠͒͐e̵͍͐̓e̶͔̿d̶̦̫̾͌

He looked up at him and audibly spoke

“What? no-“

He looked around, some of the pack was staring at him in confusion.

No

i̷̖̋ ̶̦̃d̸̳̀i̴̙̕d̵̟̎n̶̖̕t̴̟̊ ̷̰̂s̸̙̓a̵̗͛ŷ̴͇ ̴̻͠k̸̠̈́ỉ̴̼ḷ̵́l̷͖͗ ̴̢̒h̶̹̍i̶͎͌m̵̟̽.̸̺̓ ̴͍͛

No is a no

He spoke to himself now, picking Billy up a little to start dragging him by the door.

T̸͎͘r̸̲̀u̵̟͑s̵̯̑t̶̩͗ ̴̗͋m̴̪̍e̴͙̾.̵͚̔ ̷̧͘M̸̞̈́à̷͈k̷̯̅ē̷̫.̴̳̾ ̷̦́H̸̹͑ȋ̵̳m̸̰͛.̷̩͐ ̶̍͜B̶̛̫l̸͉͌ẻ̷̫e̷͍͝d̴̤͋.̷̰͂

“WHY-“

He yelled, facing the Alter now that was behind him. The Alter slightly gestured with its eyes to a group of zombies far off in the distance. Then he remembered. While fighting the swarm outside, thr horde seemed to go rabid more than they were at the smell of blood from his hand.

“thats what attracts them…”

Õ̶̻ń̵̺ȅ̵̦ ̴̩̓ȯ̶̹f̵͗͜,̸̦̌ ̸̳̌s̵̞͆e̶̜̒e̴̹̚m̸̧̈́s̵͍̈ ̴̮͛l̷̜̎ḯ̴͍k̶̹̀ě̶̤ ̵̝͝i̶̼͝t̸̢͒

Trigger reached over and grabbed his spiked bat from his back, raised it and rammed it into Billys arm, the spikes of it puncturing and drawing some blood, but he didnt know how bad it was or wasnt after the strike.

Frankly he didnt care, he put the bat back and dragged him to the front, and was opening the door when a tall fellow in a cowboy hat met him at the door, standing so still.

Trigger looked up and observed him for a quick second, before catching his breath, realize hed been holding it. The taller man gave him a smile, and Trigger almost fell.

“Scuse me real quick- sorry”

He said, dragging Billy outside and tossing him out into the front, leaving him to fend for himself. The horde a ways back didnt all smell him, but a good one or two did. They screamed and ran towards the boy outside.

“Hes got his legs, he can run” Said the tall man.

“Yeah- uh come in…”

Both he and Trigger stepped inside as Trigger locked the doors again.

“So uhhh- wh- why are you here? Youre not from Driftwood i know that-“

The tall man, once inside, took off his hat and hooked it down by his pant pocket, revealing that dark black hair and that one singular green strip, almost matching his eyes that stared right into him; through him almost. Trigger was visibally stumbling and struggling for words, so the man spoke up.

“Sage Ragfield- or Rags, should you want to use it.- ive come to join your pack, if youll… let me-“

He said as he put his arm up and leaned against the wall. Trigger was at a loss for words, but he nodded very, very quickly. Sage grinned and put two of his fingers under Triggers chin before leading it upwards, now whispering

“Thank you, darlin”

He then walked off into the school.

Triggers eyes were wide, he was literally speechless, until he was finally able to get sound out. That sound was a screech-scream, his face was red, he was practically shivering. He didnt know what to do.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Sep 26, 2023 10:12 am

( AWWWWHH THE B O I S, ITS STARTIINNNGGGG. I LOVE THAT POSST, BUT O O O P—TRIGGER U DON FUCKED UP, NOW QUINN GONNA BE HELLA PISSED. )

Billy, during all of that, had screamed after his arm had been shredded, and once he was tossed outside. His eyes widened and he quickly stood up and ran away from the zombies and school.

“ GET AWAY FROM ME-NONONONO-“ He screamed. Cursing Trigger and calling him a freak outwardly seeing as his fate was sealed. He’d die within seconds.

——

Blake had took her breath, finally getting enough air. Her hand on her throat, she was still at a loss for what the hell just happened. Then—she saw Trigger talking to, a rather tall man.

Her eyes widened…for some reason—that didn’t sit well with her. She wasn’t sure why but her gut was screaming at her that the tall dark haired man was bad news.

Rubbing her throat a bit, she watched the two interact, her eyes narrowed.

Trigger what are you doing—

She scanned the tall man and how he acted. She had to admit…he was good looking. Even she couldn’t deny that. She tilted her head.

Though once the interaction was over, she heard Triggers little screech, she saw the man grab Triggers chin. A small smile was seen on her lips.

Okay that was adorable.

That entire scene and seeing a flustered Trigger melted her heart. But she didn’t trust Sage, not yet. He’d have to try harder with her, and even more so with Quinn.

Once Sage left him.

Blake headed on over to Trigger, her entire nature seemed to change..she was no longer meek. …it was different.

She gave the tall man a respectful nod as she passed him.

Then she arrived at Triggers side, her arms crossing.

Who’s your new friend? “ Blake teased playfully.

———

Quinn didn’t know what was going on back in the atrium. Frankly she didn’t care.

She quickly found herself in the work out room near the gym, between the locker rooms were the work out room. Any kind of exercise equipment could be seen there.

The ginger marched in and threw the doors open.

Her pupils struggled, they flickered back and forth as she struggled to keep her cool.

Quinn bent her head down only to reach her hands up and harshly grab her hair. She let out a feral yell of pure rage.

Only to then swing her right fist at a punching bag that just so happened to be by her side at the right time and place.

Quinn’s eyes widened, watching the giant bag swing back and forth, the satisfying smack echoing in her ears.

More.

Quinn bared her teeth and gave it another harsh punch, screaming her lungs out.

The bag swing back a good ways. Her pupils still flickered.

More.

Quinn kept punching the bag, her fists creating dents into the leather material, screaming her lungs off like a wild animal.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Tue Sep 26, 2023 10:19 am

Sage had given the italian a nod and a smile back as he walked past as well.

Trigger was still in shock to really say anything at first, but eventually he squeaked out

“….holy shit hes hot-“

He blinked

“I-i-i-i mean- uh thats Sage… supposedly…”

His eyes were still locked on to the man as he walked off as he spoke.

Bullet narrowed his eyes a bit at Sage. He was a fox so he couldnt exactly see attraction the same way his humans did. But he could sense his aura was off.

what a slut, ay-
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Sep 26, 2023 11:42 am

( BULLET VUVDYFYG BUT ALSO AW MA HEART )

Blake saw how flustered Trigger looked and her adoring smile was still seen. She had to admit, this form of Trigger was hella fucking adorable. He truly did remind her of a little brother.

Though, what he said took her aback. Her eyes widened slightly.

So Triggers into that—who would’ve thought.

He literally never struck me the type….

But he is hella adorable like this. I’m glad he’s found Someone to peak his interest.

She giggled light heartedly.

Hey it’s okay, I’m not one to judge. “ Blake reassured softly. Trying to ease any of Triggers worries.

Then she hummed. She looked back at Sage again, her eyes narrowing in sync along with Bullets.

“ Sage huh?…..let me guess you didn’t think to interrogate him…?…” She ventured, her tone sounded different too…it was smoother…more authoritative. Lower octave too.

Billy—-had…done something to her. It made her open her eyes.

People apparently saw her as weak…a liability.

I’m not weak. Far from it. I just know what my battles are…but if they wanna pull on a cats tail so be it..

The claws are out and they’re never going back in.

She then looked back at Bullet.

It seems like he agrees with me.

Blake gave Bullet a look of ‘ you too huh? ‘ .

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Tue Sep 26, 2023 12:11 pm

“Oh uh- no… am i supposed to-? and thanks-“

Bullet caught Blakes eyes and returned it with a swish of his tail

yeah that fuckers weird- like why bro tryin to rizz up my mate over here- AAAAAAAAAA

The fox let out a scream at Sage, even though he had disappeared into the crowd by now. It wasnt a scream of anger, more so just nervousness.

Triggers head was racing, just replaying Sage looking at him. The Alter was silent, probably also overwhelmed if he had a guess, Trigger wasnt quite sure how it worked just yet.

He still played it off as morbid curiosity mixed with a range of negative and stressful emotions
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Sep 26, 2023 12:30 pm

Blake caught Bullets tail swish, then she heard the nervous fox like scream in Sages direction.

Yep, if the fox don’t like him. I don’t either.

Blake then just returned her attention to Trigger and her gaze softened, she could still tell he was a flustered mess.

She giggled internally.

I know that look. He’s got gaypanic for sure, cute.

She let out a soft understanding sigh and nodded.

“ Hey no problem. And technically yes, he is a stranger coming into our pack. We don’t know what his true intentions are. “ She explained softly.

She was patient with him…unlike a certain someone who was punching the boxing bag to death would be.

“ I can tell you’re still a bit—dysfunctional….I can take over for you if you’d like?..you know to…get yourself reorientated and all that…” Blake said, her voice still soft.

And because I can see right through you…you’d fold in an instant if he does anything..

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Tue Sep 26, 2023 2:16 pm

NHAHAHAHAA)

“Yeah but he cant be that bad right? I hope hes not that bad- no he cant be that bad- Can we keep him? Pleaaase-“

He heard her second comment

“Okay- okay sure. Thanks-“

Trigger walked off down the hall, trying to get his mind off of the mildly-southern man.

Oooookay- well i mean were gonna be here a while i assume so- OOH room room- come for your doom doom…

He skipped down the halls of the first floor until he saw one he liked in the middleish-end of the second floor hallway. Big windows on one wall, whiteish-tan walls on the other. Of course there were desks and chairs everywhere, so he started moving them.

One or two he kept for tiny shelves, and the large teachers desk he kept as a main table, keeping the fun spinny chair. He set his backpack down and took out a thin rainjacket and set it down.

“…bed-“

While rearranging, a deeper voice sounded from behind him.

“seriously?”

He turned suddenly and saw Ragfield leaning against the doorway, his gaze piercing into his yet again. He seemed to do that unintentionally.

“I-i-i- n-no i just- temporary…”

“relax, dont get your tongue in a twist.”

He took a few steps forward, looking around, before looking back at Trigger and stopping.

“…and you are…-?”

“Max- B-but call me Trigger… please?”

He walked past him to the corner where the window met the wall, turned around and sat on its ledge, crossing his arms.

“So, Trigger… who runs this place now?”

“I- uh. M-my friend Quinn Walker does-“

“Righhhttt… and she is where exactly-?”

“I dunno- I wouldnt go looking though- she wasnt exactly in the best shape when I left her-“

“Alright… fair enough- “

He got up and walked right next to Trigger, leaning in and whispering,

“Ill see you later”

He left. He didnt imply what he meant, but Sage was looking for answers. Useful information. He saw how head-over-heels this boy was for him. He didnt expect it but to him it felt more comfortable yet also more challenging. Trigger was his key, now he just needed to pick the right lock.

Eventually Sage returned to the atrium where the rest of the back was and leaned up against a wall, just observing the group. He had no ill-will towards anybody here, so he was just enjoying everybodys company for the most part off to the side.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Sep 26, 2023 2:47 pm

( AAAAAAAAA JGUFYGTDTFTF OMFG MA HEART I LOVE EM BOTH )

Blake was busy scanning for Sage after Trigger left.

We’ll keep him if he’s trustworthy….ugh..I don’t wanna say no.

It’s like saying no to a golden retriever…

Time passed, eventually she gave up. So she just kept watch over the group.

She looked over at Anna who was sitting against the same corner, never leaving.

Blake’s gaze softened in sympathy. She headed over to the 14 year old and crouched gently in front of her.

“ Heyyyyyy kiddo….feeling any better?….I promise that bully won’t hurt you anymore. Trigger took care of him. “ Blake said softly.

Anna looked up at her, her brows furrowed as she clutched her book bag.
Her own green eyes fear filled.

“ Better….he’s gone isn’t he..?…” she whispered, her voice soft.

Blake tilted her head.

“ what do you mean by that…?…” Blake chuckled lightly.

Anna looked at the schools front doors.

Monster got him….didn’t they…?..” Anna said, her voice barely above a whisper. It was how she normally spoke if at all.

Blake’s face fell in realization, only to then close her eyes and sigh softly.

“ Yeah…the monsters got him. But they won’t get you, they won’t get any of us…you’re safe. “ Blake said as she tried to soothe her.

Anna frowned and looked up at Blake.

“ Not from the monsters inside “ Anna said. Referring to someone.

Blake furrowed her brows.

Trigger? He won’t hurt you…he means well. I promise. “ Blake said, taken aback.

Anna shook her head, she didn’t mean Trigger even though he was hyper as hell.

Ginger lady “ Anna finally answered.

Silence followed.

Blake’s eyes widened and her face fell. Quinn.

Blake and Trigger both saw that side of her….Trigger wasn’t phased…but…it did scare her a bit.

Blake debated on answering, it was like playing Russian roulette with Quinn’s anger.

But…..for some reason…her heart, was telling her to trust Quinn.

She took a deep breath and made eye contact.

I know she’s scary…I know she’s violent and yells a lot…but I promise you. She means well, for all of us. I won’t let anyone hurt you, not even her. Okay?…” Blake said softly, her voice tender. Motherly.

Anna looked up at Blake and listened to her words, only to nod.

“ Okay. “ she murmured, trusting Blake.

Blake smiled softly and nodded.

Anna then caught Sage coming back from his visit with Trigger, watching him lean against the wall.

Tall man. “ Anna whispered.

Blake blinked and went wide eyed, only to look at where Anna was looking. Her eyes narrowed.

Bingo.

Blake calmly stood up and immediately flipped her switch, her entire nature soft. She looked like the girl next door.

She studied him, she felt her heart flutter just the tiniest bit as his looks but she shut that down immediately.

Blake gave Sage a kind smile.

“ Been looking for you tall dark and handsome, saw you chatting with my friend. “ Blake said, her voice light, beautiful. Warm.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Tue Sep 26, 2023 4:34 pm

IDJDKSJDJDJDJDJ I L O V E THAT POSTTTT)

Sage looked over at Blake, and he did his signature smile.

“Hello to you too- you must be Moretti… word gets around- And thank you, yes Trigger is it? Fine lad as well.”

He looked over at Anna, and suddenly he felt something- strange… Like finding a lost puppy on the side of the road, he just- felt that urge to keep her safe. He knew never to judge someones weakness by how they present themselves, but he still couldnt shake that feeling.

All he could muster up was a respectful nod and smile at her, then looked back at the Italian.

“So- whats up? youve been lookin for me?”
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Sep 26, 2023 6:50 pm

( EEEE THANK YOUU, AND OMFG MA HEART THE BOI. )

Anna caught Sage’s eyes, at first he intimidated her…something didn’t feel right. But as soon as she met his gaze, she immediately sat up straighter, not hugging her book bag as much. Her gaze looked kinder too.

She felt a pull towards him…like a parental figure. It..was comforting. But she stayed where she was for now. She just kept her eyes on Sage, curious. Studying him from afar.

Blake listened to Sage speak, he seemed friendly enough, lovely voice. She smiled softly and crossed her arms. Cocking her hip calmly to the side. Her nature calm for now but she still kept her guard up.

…’ fine lad ‘…hmm…it sounds like he likes Trigger….like, ‘ like like ‘ him. I’m not sure though…Bullet didn’t like him..

I just…aaagh…

She felt protective towards Trigger. So it was only right she’d look after him.

She nodded calmly. Her eyes sparkling on command.

“ Yes, Trigger is quite the guy. Adorable little thing at times I’ll admit. “ Blake nodded with a giggle.

“ And yes, that’s me. And yes, i have. Just curious is all. It’s not a lot that we get people like you here….just drew my attention. And, since Walker is out of order right now…I’m kinda filling in for her and Trig. So it’s only fair that you know how things work around here…which I’m not sure Trigger.. even got that far…” Blake sighed softly.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Tue Sep 26, 2023 8:03 pm

HEHEHHEHEEH)

Sage gave soft chuckle.

“No, no he didnt… this Quinn Walker is your leader, thats all I was told.”

Sage had noticed Anna studying him, but he didnt bring any acknowledgement of it, and pretended to be oblivious about it, so she feel like she was put on the spot.

—————

Trigger practically screamed again, this time Bullet hopped off and screamed back at him.

“Jees- sorry…”

OI SHUT THE FUCK UP MATE ITS A TALL HUMAN THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU EH? SCREAM AGAIN AND ILL SHOVE MY TAIL DOWN YOUR THROAT CUNT

Trigger blinked. He didnt know what Bullet meant but he kindof got the point from the timing of it all.

He sat down and pondered on his thoughts for the time being, Bullet being too annoyed and left his direct side, Climbing up onto the top of one of the desks and curling up, and taking a snooze.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Sep 26, 2023 9:04 pm

( THE B O I SCHRDYG GOD I LOVE EM BOTH AND PFFFT BULLET )

Anna eventually looked away, only to hug her book bag yet again. But she stole glances of him here and there out of mere curiosity. Her gaze soft and doe like.

Blake sighed heavily and nodded.

“ Yes, yes she is. She’s…not in the best of moods right now so…be glad you got the both of us instead. “ she chuckled lightheartedly.

Where did she even wander off to…I hope she’s not causing more trouble.

Then—all of a sudden, a really loud yell came from down the hall. It was furious, Blake whipped her head down that direction and her eyes widened, only to show concern.

Quinn….

“ A-Anywho….basically, the rules are, if you don’t like her leadership, you get to challenge her for it. Kinda like a wolf pack itself…if she gets thrown out, you’re in. Traitors are thrown into the ring and are given the chance to prove themselves worthy to be put back into the group. But it is a form of punishment. Think of it as the Roman Empire colosseum with its fighters.  “ Blake explained.

She then looked back at Sage, looking him directly in the eyes. Her gaze…suddenly different and one of ..something…darker..

But above all, we look out for each other here. No stragglers. Nobody gets left behind. We’re a team, you understand that. Don’t you, Sage? ” Blake asked, her tone serious.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sat Oct 07, 2023 11:50 am

NHEHEHEHEH)

Sage perked slightly at her yelling down the hall, it didnt exactly phase him much at all, most of it was just curiosity, what was she like as a leader if that was his first impression of her?

He turned back to Blake and listened, and he softly chuckled a bit in amusement.

soon as zombies became real we reverted back to medieval times… of course…

“I see… interesting-“

Although he felt suspense grow at her last comment and squinted his right eye a bit, finding that a little funny considering how Darwin works now.

“…sure…- yep-“

He then blinked, not realizing how horribly he would break that promise in the future.

He stole a quick glance at Anna, then looked back at Blake in a flash.

“May i go meet this Quinn Walker of yours?”
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Oct 07, 2023 12:48 pm

Blake listened to Sage, scanning him up and down trying to find any source of lie or deceive…but sadly..she couldn’t find any yet. However she caught the right eye squint—that she found a bit odd.

Weird—i still don’t trust him..

She sighed heavily and nodded at Sages answer, seeing as he agreed.

“ Very well then, welcome to the team. “ She said, her tone professional.

Though her brows furrowed.

“ Uh—yeah sure, she’s …a lot calmer when Trigger or I’m around so I’m going with you just in case. I think I’ve got a feeling of where she wandered off to. “ She sighed heavily at the last part.

She knew Sage was capable…but Quinn could be a bit much at times.

Anna caught the glance and watched the duo leave, genuinely curious of Sage but wary.

Blake gestured for Sage to follow and started towards the workout room.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sat Oct 07, 2023 12:57 pm

Sage gave a faint nod and smiled again, blinking as he did so before following Blake towards the workout room.

“Alright…”

my bet is a giant russian lady…-

—————

Trigger had appeared downstairs as well, Bullet perched where he usually is now, and he began asking each individual member if they had any lighters.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Oct 07, 2023 1:17 pm

( H E L P-)

Eventually, Blake lead Sage to the workout room, and tell tale signs of a punching bag were heard. Her brows furrowed as she neared the door.

She’s never been this angry….

She gestured to Sage to follow and gently knocked on the doorframe as she stood in its threshold.

“ Walker? “ Blake called to get Quinn’s attention.

Quinn was seen in the middle of the room, and nope, despite Sage’s guesses, she wasn’t Russian at all. Just a very—tomboyish American who probably had a bit more testosterone in her system than normal girls did too.

“ What?! “ Quinn snapped as she looked up at Blake, she was breathing heavily, her fists raised, she only wore her tank top and army jeans now. Covered in sweat from abusing the poor punching bag that swung back and forth now.

Then—she spotted Sage, her eyes narrowed. They weren’t slits anymore, they were normal. A sign that she was calming down.

She didn’t recognize Sage at all.

Who the fuck are you? Who let you in?” Quinn said with gritted teeth and labored breaths.

Blake said nothing—buuuut—-she took in Quinn’s current state and looked her over. She immediately felt her heart begin to race and for her face to burn up.

Her lips were glued shut.

Bad timiiiinnng-

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next