The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Planet-Z (Private RP)

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Planet-Z (Private RP) - Page 3 Empty Planet-Z (Private RP)

Post by Checkmate Tue Sep 05, 2023 12:20 pm

First topic message reminder :

I see trees of green
Red roses too
I see them bloom
For me and you
And I think to myself
What a wonderful world
I see skies of blue
And clouds of white
The bright blessed day
The dark sacred night
And I think to myself
What a wonderful world

The World is a fragile thing……it only takes one beat of a butterflies wings for it to all go, to hell.
Or to put it simply.
Humans are such fragile creatures.

Characters.

Trigger - @Soapster
Bullet - @/Soapster

Quinn- @/Checkmate
Blake- @/Checkmate
Anna: @/Checkmate

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Planet-Z (Private RP) - Page 3 Empty Re: Planet-Z (Private RP)

Post by soapster Sun Sep 10, 2023 3:49 pm

Trigger looked at Blake, seeing that she felt he was a bit of an issue.

“Ms delicate ginger over here got wigged out by a scared dog… and you…-”

He registerred the change of expression in Blake. She looked at Quinn… awfully gently- almost like she had a thing for her… He then looked between them both, and his heart practically skipped a beat.

Holy shit do they have a thing for eachother-?!

Even if they dont now- he could sense something brewing at least.

“-… you- im gonna go over there so you can confess your love to her or whatever you italian people do.”

With that Trigger stepped aside and walked into the school a bit more, giving them some space.

—————

The brown fox eventually arrived at the school, skidding to a halt just outside of the front entrance. Kids walked by it, almost as if it was encased. He was only about the size of a small labrador, so fairly small/medium size. Although he was a fox. He practically slithered himself through the moving legs and into the school, where he put his nose to the ground and began to sniff. Foxes were amazing sniffers, so this one could track down that ginger and latino boy. It wasnt ling before he ran into Trigger.

“Oh- hey dude whats up?”

It just screamed again

WHY DID YOU RUN BACK? DO YOU HAVE A DEATHWISH?!

Trigger noticed the fox’s unsettlement, and this time he cared a bit. Why would a wild fox run into the school to scream at them again?

AUGH- FUCK WHERES THAT LEPRECHAUN CHICK- O H-

The fox practically ran into Quinn and started screaming at her again.

YOU SEEM TO UNDERSTAND ME BETTER- DO YOU HAVE A FUCKING DEATHWISH?! G E T O U T O F H E R E

It paced back and forth, side to side, maintaining eye contact throughout the entire episode. It was shaking by now, it couldnt get that roar out of his head. It keeps triggering his flight response, but hes fighting with himself to go back to the two to warn them more.
soapster
soapster

Checkmate liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Sep 10, 2023 4:13 pm

( WHEEEZE H E L P-LEPRECHAUN—AND THE POOR BEBE )

At first upon hearing Triggers statement of giving them space. Quinn and Blake both went wide eyed out of pure shock and surprise. Quinn mainly out of more fear. Her face burnt like hell as she and Blake locked eyes.

Blake was equally wide eyed and just as scared.

“ Mr Sanchez!—“ Blake stammered as she watched Trigger take his leave.

Quinn felt her rage come back, her hands turned into fists. Trigger better be glad he took his leave.

“ IM GONNA KILL YOU MAX-“ Quinn yelled, it sounded like a death threat too. Her eyes filled with fury as she just watched him skip off.

I can’t believe him!.

She looked at Blake again and as soon as she did, she swore she caught the brown fox out of the corner of her eyes.

Wait—was that?….

Quinn grunted once the brown fox bumped into her after finding Trigger again.

Blake jolted in a startled manner and backed up, her brows furrowed in concern for the poor fox.

“ oh gosh…the poor things scared to death….h-how the hell did it get here?…” Blake stammered. She wasn’t stupid either.

Quinn looked down at the brown fox, then knelt down in a calmer fashion. Her brows furrowed, though his screams sent dread and anxiety inside of her. Her heart was pounding..she kept eye contact and tried to listen to it.

“ I dunno…but we saw him in the forest moments ago…something scared him..this is what Trigger was talking bout. He thinks I’m delicate…but I swear, I’m not crazy. “ Quinn murmured, she then reached out her right hand in a gentle manner. Trying to soothe the poor fox.

“ Hey hey hey ssssh…sssh…easy. Easy….what’s going on bud?…” Quinn soothed, now looking as gentle as can be.

Maybe he found Trigger too…god—what’s going on?..

Blake watched Quinn with a worried glance, her own bit of fear was starting to be felt. She looked over at Trigger and made eye contact with him, her eyes seeming to ask ‘ what’s going on?’.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sun Sep 10, 2023 4:46 pm

Trigger just snickered to himself at her death threat.

The fox just stared into her eyes, he fell silent. A moment or so went by of silence before the fox looked back over past the main door, outside and into the thick of it. Something was out there.

Something inhuman. Something deadly

It spun around itself multiple times then before looking back up at her, making a fox whine.

I aint goin back out there im sittin my ass down right here

He layed down in a ready stance on her feet. Trigger looked back at Quinn, realizing somethings wrong. He knew what she meant by that look, and all he could muster up was a confused shrug.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Sep 10, 2023 5:36 pm

Quinn went wide eyed in horror once she saw the fox lay down at her feet. She heard the whine, and the eye contact sent chills down her spine.

She looked out to where the kids were waiting to be picked up…something scared the fox out there. This wasn’t to be taken lightly.

Run—

No.

Run.

I can’t.

Her instincts were telling to keep running. Something whispering in her head to ignore everyone and thing else. But she couldn’t just—do, that.

She looked back at Trigger and saw his shrug, he knew something was off too. Blake saw the shrug and the act as well.

The Italien went silent too.

But who was gonna believe three kids and a fox?

Quinn felt bad for the fox though…so she looked back at it and she nodded. She wasn’t gonna make it move. But…its fur color immediately reminded her of Trigger.

She looked at Trigger.

“ Hey Max, you got room for a fox?….poor guys scared shitless…and I got a cat already..” Quinn said as she looked at him.

Blake was busy trying to figure out what to do. But she watched Trigger for now.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sun Sep 10, 2023 5:45 pm

Trigger stepped forward back into their little triangle, near where the fox was.

“How am I- yknow what fine…”

The fox saw this, and startet pawing at Triggers leg on its hind legs.

LET ME UP. UP TIME LETS GO HUMAN

He bent down to the foxes height a bit more.

“I dunno what you wa- oh. Alright then-“

The fox had climbed up onto his shoulders and perched there as Trigger stood up. He barely fit, but he still fit.

Better.

“Now wha-“

Trigger momentarily got hypnotized by someones light up sketchers, The fox rolled its eyes and whipped him in the side of the face with his tail to snap him out of it, which actually worked.

“Damn youre kinda useful-“

I know

The fox could understand them. Only sometimes, not big word vocab, but the simple things it could understand. It however did not have the same fortunes. Again, language barrier.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Sep 10, 2023 5:58 pm

( WHEEZE I LOVE THEM OMG )

Quinn watched the entire scene and got back up, only to snicker. She also saw the tail flick and tilted her head in amusement as she crossed her arms. An amused smirk was seen as her hip cocked to the side.

“ See? Like two peas in a pod already Sanchez. “ she said with a snarky tone.

Blake watched the entire scene too and smiled softly.

“ He is cute…what are you gonna name him?…” Blake asked as she stood beside Quinn, she still held the ginger girls laptop close though.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sun Sep 10, 2023 6:08 pm

Trigger snickered, and thought on it for a second.

“Bullet. Feel like it fits me as well as him- what do you think?” He asked, looking to his right to face the fox. It gave a little fox squeak in agreement.

What kind of a name is Bullet-? Shut up its a name… Ive never… had- one… Wait- I HAVE A NAME-?! REALLYYY??!!! AHA-

Bullet bounced a bit in his excitement to having a name now. He now felt as if he belonged. He was still getting used to these people but he enjoyed their company. Much better than being alone with that… thing…

Matter of fact, Bullet scanned the area outside of the windows, looking for the beast. He was sure it was coming here- he just wasnt sure when exactly…
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Sep 10, 2023 6:21 pm

( THE BEBE )

Quinn’s expression melted and her gaze softened watching the two interact. It was all too cute…and something that they should all cherish before the end arrives.

Blake’s gaze softened too, she chuckled.

“ I think he likes it “ she smiled softly.

Quinn nodded.

“ Besides, Trigger and Bullet…it fits. “ She smiled warmly.

Cute little bugger…he still looks terrified though…poor thing..

Blake looked at Quinn, realizing she still had her laptop in her hands.

“ Oh uh—Quinn—“ She spoke up, only to be interrupted by a student screaming. It was another girl.

Quinn and Blake both whipped their heads towards the other sophomore, their eyes wide.

The orange fox tackled the student in an inhuman manner and with an undead snarl, it Bit down on the girls neck and shook its head back and forth. The beast devoured the girl, her screams dying…but a chorus of 8 million more sounded.

The beast was in the school 6 feet away from the entry way as it tore into the flesh. Blood flying everywhere.

Quinn and Blake were both frozen and wide eyed.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sun Sep 10, 2023 6:36 pm

NHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHA)

Trigger nodded in agreement and sort of scritched the top of Bullets head a bit before he stopped, and let the girls attempt to have their talk, until that thing burst through. Trigger just watched, his face contorting into that of fear-filled awe.

“WHAT THE FUCK-“

Bullet screamed himself joining the rest of the chorus, and bolted off of Triggers shoulders, sprinted down the end hallway.

That thing was obviously what Bullet had attempted to warn them of.

And now, it was here
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Sep 10, 2023 7:03 pm

( MWAHAHAHAHAAA )

The zombie fox just kept whipping its head back and forth, like a rabid animal as it tore into the girls neck. It’s pinkish foam flinging everywhere. It stunk of death. It hissed and snarled in an ungodly manner.

Chaos ensued.

Everyone began running in every which way.

Blake heard Triggers exclamation and it snapped her out of it, but she still felt fear. Her heart pounded.

“ TRIGGER GET THE PRINCIPAL. NOW. “ Blake said, trying to get some form of order. Then without much thought, she ran into the fray and tried to get every one to calm down.

“ Everyone! Everyone please stay calm! “ Blake said.

She looked—uncannily calm, it was for the effort of everyone. But on the inside she was scared shitless.

Quinn…was just frozen. Her feet were glued to the ground. She started hyperventilating.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sun Sep 10, 2023 7:37 pm

Trigger eventually shook himself off, and nodded. He began to make a run for the principals office, but as he went past Quinn, he saw her rapidly breathing.

“Quinn? Ginger? GINGER!”

In swift, he lightly smacked her across the face to knock some sense into her.

He then looked down the hallway once he heard a door open. It was Kane, coming to see the source of the screams. He ran out with a worried expression, only to see the chaos and gasp.

“CHILDREN! CHILDREN BACK AWAY FROM THE ANIMAL. N O W -“

He helplessly flailed his arms around trying to get some students to listen, but at least half of them had ran off outside, never to come back again. Most of them inside however just ran about aimlessly, wailing for help.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Sep 10, 2023 7:49 pm

( PFFFFT )

Quinn’s head was smacked to the left causing her to grunt and hold her cheek. It snapped her out of it along with Triggers voice.

“ WHAT THE FUCK SANCHEZ?! “ she snapped, but, it got her to function again.

She shot him a glare, ready to punch the lights out of him but she quickly registered the screams. She registered the chaos. She registered Kane coming out of his office.

Her dual colored eyes darted around and eventually made eye contact with Trigger.

“ Thank you—“ she choked out.

The other teachers arrived moments later after Kane, all were wide eyed in shock.

The fox already devoured most of the girl, then, he snarled and hissed. It sounding gurgled. Everyone was a target. He licked his lips, so many to chose from.

He was busy trying to find another target.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Mon Sep 11, 2023 9:07 am

Trigger looked wide-eyed at her, and nodded as a ‘youre welcome’.

He then looked at the fox, tip-tapped his feet a few times before he let out a groan. He dropped his bag, opened it and put together one of his flamethrowers, all parts easily clicking into place before he quickly turned to Quinn, holding out his hand.

“I need that lighter, ginger.”

A few seconds of silence went by.

“LIGHTER, GINGER-“

He was panicking, this was the only thing he could think of. There wasnt much juice left, but it was enough for the fox. It wasnt enough, however, if a human got bitten.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Sep 11, 2023 10:00 am

Quinn saw Trigger put together the flamethrower, and her eyes widened as well. Even more so once she saw Triggers hand out and heard him demand her precious lighter. Her eyes widened even more and she felt every bone in her body tense up.

She felt like a raccoon…not wanting to give away her precious shiny object. She took years to collect the 1920’s lighter!

She felt a strong aversion to his hand. But she heard the panicked tone in his voice, she then looked at the rabid fox.

The fox scanned everyone only to hiss and lunge at his next victim. He bit a human male student causing him to scream desperately in pain.

“ LET GO LET GO—“ he yelled.

Quinn went wide eyed in horror, she closed her eyes and took off her bag, only to dig into it, eventually finding her lighter. She held it in her hands and looked at it with fond eyes one last time before closing her eyes and handing it to Trigger.

“ take it—“ Quinn said, her voice pained.

She didn’t wanna see the lighter be used. They were like her children to her. As odd as it may seem.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Mon Sep 11, 2023 11:36 am

EEEHEHEHEEH)

Trigger quickly took the lighter, and connected it in place to the nozzle of his flamethrower. He cocked it into place and fastned it quickly, before he stepped forward, aiming his weapons and screamed.

“OI- DICKHEAD-“

He revved up his weapon at the fox, clearly directing his tone of voice at the fox.

He knew that hed also burn the poor boy underneath the fox, but he was already gon as soon as that fox got hold of him.

As cheesy as it sounds, Trigger pulled the trigger.

A fiery blaze spit out of the nozzle, and completely engulfed the fox. He watched as his creation came to life. The beauty he saw in that fiery mess was indescribable. He stared at it in awe. Trigger kept the fire going for the next minute, until his flamethrower died down, spitting out the last of its fuel, aka the spray deodorant had run out.

He took apart his weapons carefully and quickly, and shoved it back in his bag, suddenly he tossed the lighter over to Quinn and watched as the smoke cleared. Many people now fell silent.

Watching.

Waiting.

Silence, suspense, and dread filled the entire area
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Sep 11, 2023 1:12 pm

( EHEHEHE FIREEEEE )

Quinn watched with wide eyes as the fire reflected in her eyes. Okay-it was kinda worth the sacrifice. Her eyes sparkled darkly.

Blake watched from a good distance away along with everyone else. Her eyes wide at the fiery mess. She felt it’s heat kiss her skin and she couldn’t help but feel a bit of horror at the entire situation…but it had to be done.

She took notice of the look in Triggers eyes too, and she felt a chill run down her spine. She knew he was hiding something dark inside of him…and him being near that flame thrower….was sure disaster.

But…it was useful for now..at least Sanchez kept his wits about him for the time being. But still..he looked just a bit…crazed.

The fox got burnt, it screeched with pain as it staggered away from the boy. The beast was on fire, a walking fiery corpse. Until it collapsed like a rag doll with its dying breath.

The poor boy yelled as he was caught in the cross fire. It was starting to burn him, to kill him. Half of him was on fire but—-the virus spread through his system…combating the flames……keeping him alive—but ironically…not so soon. Soon—the boys scream—turned into the same undead roar as the smoke was clearing.

Quinn saw Trigger toss her lighter back and she darted over and caught it with ease with both hands. Holding it close. However…the roar…made her eyes widen in pure fear. The same fear that bullet felt.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Mon Sep 11, 2023 1:57 pm

Trigger watched as the fox collapsed, feeling sort of victorious, a smile creeping onto his face.

Until he, too, heard that dreadful roar.

He back up a few steps in a bent stance, sort of, and his eyes were wide.

“What the fuck did that dude do to him-“

Suddenly, there was another, different scream. An animal-like scream. As the sound got louder, the sound of dull claws digging into the tile were heard, almost like a dogs.

Suddenly fron the hallway came a screaming Bullet, yelling his battle cry as he quickly rammed himself into the burning creature, hoping to get attention on him rather than those he had sworn to protect.

He didnt wait around to find out if his stunt had worked or not, as he skittled off quickly, down a seperate hall to his left. After all he had to, the ends of his fur were singed from the flames.

SHIT SHIT SHIT

Kane was utterly speechless, first at the unholy roar, next a kamikazi fox.
He stood there in disbelief, practically frozen of fear.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Sep 11, 2023 5:15 pm

The zombie got pushed backwards off his feet a little bit, it almost falling from the force of the lunge.

It gurgled out a growl, the boy, now zombified beast, snarled at Bullet. It looked just like that orange fox now if not worse. The boy—-used to be Tyler. The kid that sat in between Blake and Quinn at class next to Leroy.

He cracked his jaw in an ungodly fashion. Only to unhinge it and roar towards Bullets direction. His arms spread out in a feral fashion.

Blake was in the same state as Kane, Trigger and Quinn. Nothing but pure terror was seen on her face. She jolted once Bullet had flown at the beast, something she didn’t expect but was grateful for. The raven haired Italian was in a crouched stance like trigger as well. It was defensive, she gripped on to Quinns laptop as if it gave her a sense of comfort. But she couldn’t look away.

“ I—-I dunno—-“ Blake replied to Trigger, her voice cracking.

Quinn was in a frozen state, her eyes were wide…she looked like she was crouching. Her pupils looked to be shrunk. Everything from that zombie sent her fight or flight responses off. She saw Bullet fling himself on to the beast, making her go wide eyed, she feared for his safety once she saw the poor foxes fur singed. She hoped Bullets plan worked.

The Zombie that used to be Tyler, crouched on all fours and ran after Bullet, it snarled and roared in another ungodly fashion as flame started to touch everywhere in the school. This was a mistake as it raced down the halls after Bullet. It only ensured the end.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Mon Sep 11, 2023 8:25 pm

AAAAAA THE BEBEEESSSS)

From down the hall, Bullets panicked scream echoed. When he realized the zombie was behind him, he screamed as he continued to run. One of the foxes fortés was sharp turns, so he zigzagged in and out of rooms and across entire halls trying to lose him, until he eventually ran outside, and under one of the teachers’s cars where he crouched, being ever so silent.

Trigger just watched on in horror.

Whatever this was, wasnt human.

Not in the slightest.

He began to scooch himself closer to Quinn. He felt safer around the company of others, so the closer he was the better off he felt, even though no matter what he was scared shitless.

Another majority of the schools population ran screaming outside, leaving a better environment for this thing to lose Bullet if he managed to follow him outside.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Sep 11, 2023 8:46 pm

( EE EHEHE, AND AWWH THE POOR BEBE’S, BOTH OF EM )

Quinn seemed to be zoning out, like—she was dissociating…but not. But the others were right..that..beast wasn’t human at all. The fear was overpowering…..yet—it also seemed to unlock—that something else, Inside of her more.

The need to fight.

To survive.

She saw Trigger move closer to her out of the corner of her eyes, it caused her to jolt massively and flinch. Suddenly coming back to her senses. But she felt just as scared…just as tense.

She looked at Trigger, she saw that he was scared…hell—they ALL were.

But with Trigger, only one thing came to mind, even though Trigger was far more than capable of protecting himself.

Protect.

It boomed in her head. Then she saw Blake out of the corner of her eyes. The Italian was staring wide eyed at where the zombie had just been. She looked frozen too.

Again, that one word.

Protect.

Quinn’s muscles tensed and she remained near Trigger, alert and focused. Her pupils…remained shrunk though. She was too stunned too scared to speak at the moment.

————-

The zombie kept following Bullet, but the fox was too fast for him. With the amount of zig zags that bullet made, he grew tired and bored of him rather quickly. Allowing the poor fox a chance of escape.

It wanted an easier target, the zombie hissed as he made it outside. He lost Bullet with ease once he dove under the car. Then—he looked at one of the students that ran outside.

The zombie chased after one of them.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Mon Sep 11, 2023 8:52 pm

As soon as that zombie ran outside, Trigger snapped out of it.

“LOCK THE DOORS-“

Mr Kane yelled back at him.

“There are children out there!”

“THEYRE ALREADY GONE, YOU SAW HOW FAST THAT THING TOOK THAT GUY OUT. UNLESS THE REST OF YOU WANT TO DIE, LOCK THE DOORS. NOW.”

Mr Kane was helpless, he didnt know ehat to do. He knew Trigger was right, but he didnt want to leave his students out with that thing… He remained collected as of now, not sure how being locked up in here would eventually turn out.

A smallish group of students were left, about maybe 50 kids. Half of them spread out immediatly to every single door in the building and ran to lock it.

There was a security system as well put in place. Trigger didnt know about it, frankly nor did Kane, he had never had the opportunity.

Bullet remained outside, hiding as of now, until it was safe to come back.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Sep 11, 2023 9:21 pm

( NUH THE POOR BOI HE GONNA GET STUCK OUT THERE )

Quinn and Blake both heard Triggers orders. It snapped Quinn out of it. Her pupils went back to normal.

She saw the other students lock up the doors, the back ones needed to be attended to.

Blake had the same idea and without so much of hesitation the Italian ran towards the back doors of the school. Again, still holding Quinn’s laptop close.

Quinn spotted this and immediately darted after Blake, leaving Trigger behind for now seeing he had this covered. She shoved her fear down, she swallowed it. Locked it up…her face went normal again, calm and collected.

But—in bottling it up…would prove to be far more disastrous. But it had to be done.

Eventually, the duo made it to the back doors of the school, and they both grabbed on to it.

Their hands brushed as they did.

Blake’s ears went warm at the contact, but she was grateful that she had somebody here. She remained focused on the job, her eyes looked out for the fox and she spotted him a ways away.

“ BULLET HERE BOY “ Blake called, whistling too.

Quinn, didn’t react to the hand brushing, nor the closeness. She remained focused.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Tue Sep 12, 2023 9:24 am

EEEHEHEEHEHEHE)

Kane just sat himself up against a wall curling himself into himself his hands on his head. He remained silent and fear filled.

Trigger himself started running uo to the upper floors to lock windows himself.

Bullet, still under one of the teachers cars, was freaking out, shaking but trying his best to stay silent. He had seen Blake out of the corner of his eye, and in a bolt he ran out from the car and swerved inside before the door was locked. He threw himself into Blake in fear and wanting comfort, whining while doing so out of gratitude
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Sep 12, 2023 10:08 am

( THE POOR BEBES )

The moment once Bullet was inside, Blake and Quinn both shut the door and locked it up tight.

Quinn remained alert the whole time. The threat wasn’t over.lit was still out there.

Blake looked down and took notice of Bullet, her gaze softened into one of sympathy only for her to crouch to the foxes height. She laid a gentle hand and gingerly pat Bullets head, rubbing behind his ears and all that. Her other hand still held Quinn’s laptop close to her chest, that wasn’t leaving her arms anytime soon.

“ hey hey sssh…easy buddy…easy….it’s okay. The nightmares done. “ Blake soothed softly, her face extremely calm.

The nightmare was far from over…. But she didn’t know that. The students outside, got turned, one by one like a horrid plague. The ungodly roars sounded outside as fresh zombies turned.

Quinn tensed, she heard it faintly, she tightened her fists up. Her eyes wild…she was on edge like everyone else. She kept swallowing her fear down. But the fear kept trying to leak back out.

Blake looked up and finally took notice, her brows furrowed. She left Bullet for a single moment and she got up quickly.

“ Walker?” She called softly, trying to her attention.

Quinn just remained focused, only to eventually look over at Blake. Her face cold, but her eyes—her eyes read panic. Her body was malfunctioning. But she kept trying to shove all of that down. She physically swallowed.

“ Yeah?…” she choked out. Finally speaking.

Blake took notice and her heart sank.

She’s……oh god—

Her face took on one of sympathy and without so much as a single thought she reached her free hand out and gently cupped Quinn’s left cheek. Caressing her face.

Her thumb brushed the gingers cheek.

This made Quinn go wide eyed and tense up.

“ Just focus on me…okay?..I’m here…I’m real. Just breathe…just look at me, and only me. “ Blake soothed, her voice soft and tender.

Quinn, felt herself doing as told. She relaxed, she made eye contact. She was starting to reorientate herself, but then—as soon as she felt herself doing so. As soon as she registered where Blake’s hand was. She closed her eyes and grabbed the Italians wrist and pulled it away.

“ I’m fine “ Quinn said sternly. Her voice tense.

Others were in just as much of a panicked state…others were in just as much fear. She wasn’t special.

Blake noticed this and felt her heart break a little.

“ N-No you’re not, you look like you’re having a panic attack!” She stammered, her tone in disbelief.

Quinn snorted.

“ I SAID IM FINE “ Quinn snapped, trying to get Blake to leave her be.

Blake went wide eyed at her sudden outburst, only for her face to fall.

Quinn, huffed then turned to leave.

“ I’ll take care of the other exists, help Bullet. “ Quinn said, her voice cold.

Blake watched Quinn leave only to hold the ginger girls laptop close. Her brows furrowed.

What the hell just happened?…

She took a moment to process even though it was still difficult. Then she looked back down at Bullet and kneeled back down with him. She resumed petting the fox, her hand shaking slightly as she did.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Tue Sep 12, 2023 10:20 am

AWWWWHWHWHWHWHWH-)

Eventually, the windows were closed and on every door was some reinforcement barricades: Bookshelves, desks, chairs, file cabinets were all sealed against every exit and entrance for support, just in case.

Trigger ran downstairs, students started coming back to the atrium, the main entrance hall, to meet back up. That was where the main door was. It was also the biggest room in the building, stretching the ceiling all the way up to the top.

“Alright. Windows shut, locked. Doors shut locked. Right?”

The crowd nodded, while more students were still walking back. No zombies were getting in any time soon now. Not until they can fukky reinforce everything.

“Alright… thats a start. Hey, look, I dont know what the fuck is going on, but this shit is insanely contagious and deadly. I will say this and say it once. If you are bitten, you leave before you turn. For the safety of others. Capeesh?”

The crowd was silent in hesitation, realizing this was life or death. They eventually all nodded.

Someone spoke up.

“Whose in charge then?”

Trigger furrowed his brow.

“Uhhh… Definitly not me- I dunno.” His gaze shifted over to Kane “-definitly not him-“

Bullet immediatly felt better upon hearing her reassurance and her pats. He groaned in relief at the ear scratch especially.

Ooooh yeah… riiight there
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next