The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Road Kill Hights [ RP /private ]

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Road Kill Hights [ RP /private ]  Empty Road Kill Hights [ RP /private ]

Post by Checkmate Sun Oct 16, 2022 2:48 pm

Welcome to the town of road kill heights, in the middle of nowhere lay a town of monsters. Two friends suddenly make themselves known, and chaos ensues. But be warned, there’s dark secrets that lay in the shadows. Not everything is as what it seems.

Warning: Major gore and swears

Character info list-
Chulo:a alcoholic skinwalker who’s main form is the white fox. Whos also a god.
Ghastie Burnham-Velos- a just as alcoholic vampire. Whos also a god.
Alvin- a ocelot skinwalker
Baer:- a scientist.
Gwen Burnham- tech scientist potion maker, Ghasties wife.
Ritz - Chulos son
Mccaid- Mad man scientist who tortures monsters
Amy- McCaids closest friend and love interest.
Enzo- a skinwalker fox whos chulos love interest.
Azrekil- the newest demonic threat to RDKLL
Ababbadon- a demon who’s currently possessing Ghastie
Sahte- ruler of hell
Idris- ruler of heaven
Belphegor Velos-Ghasties father
Athena- chulos mother who’s a skinwalker wolf.

( this is all I can remember for now )

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Road Kill Hights [ RP /private ]  Empty Re: Road Kill Hights [ RP /private ]

Post by Checkmate Sun Oct 16, 2022 4:59 pm

( LETS A GOOO )

After setting Azrekil free, Ghastie sneered, or well...the demon that was controlling her.

“ I think it’s time to pay the misses a visit” she cackled, taking one last look at the smoldering flames of the arcade, the vampire teleported away.

Gwen however was back at the lab, still working on her position. The blonde took a heavy sigh as she leant on her desk.

“ you’re missing something, it feels like you’re not ready yet...but what?...” she mumbled as she stared at the glowing bottle. Then she looked at her ring, her mind wandering off to her wife as she ran her thumb over it.

I hope she’s okay....

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sun Oct 16, 2022 5:33 pm

(EEEEHEHEHEHEHEHE)

Chulo shifts back into her normal fox form after narrowly escaping that rabbit

“FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK”

She darts off towards the heights. That… thing was controlling her friend. Except this time.. she didnt know how to stop this. But by god she was gonna try.

She ran off in search of her best friend
soapster
soapster

Checkmate liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Oct 16, 2022 5:47 pm

( THE BEBEEEEE )

Gwen looked up back at her potion, and in the glasses reflection, she saw a familiar face.

“ Ghastie! I was thinking of-“ she said as she turned around only to narrow her eyes.

Ghastie stood normally. Everything was normal about her, her eyes were normal, but it looked like she was being used as a puppet. She gave her wife a loving smile.

“ what’s wrong love?” Ghastie asked. Her head tilting.

Gwen kept her eyes narrowed and she stood up, her head lowered.

what have you done with my Wife?” Gwen asked, her tone ice cold as her emerald eyes glared into blue ones.

Ghastie raised her brow, only to chuckle darkly.

I thought you’d be easy to trick, you really know this pathetic corpse more than I thought. “ she sneered.

Gwen glared at her “ whatever you are, don’t you fucking dare call my wife that. “ she hissed darkly in a protective tone.

Ghastie just laughed and tilted her head back. “ how cute! “  

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sun Oct 16, 2022 9:18 pm

N U H NOT THE BEBE-)

Chulo ran until she was smack dab in the centre of the heights, she couldnt find Ghastie anywhere, but someone else found Chulo.

There were two metallicy clinks that were footsteps a few feet behind her, a dark raspy voice sounded from the jaws of the brown robot rabbit.

“i thought you perished in the flames.. youre a slippery one…”

The fox turned quickly around to face it; Azrekil, that horrid animatronic. Black ooze had begun to quickly seep out of the joints on the suit as well as the eyes and mouth.

“WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO HER?!”

She was looking at the rabbits chest, as Sahte had warned her to not look him in the eyes. She had not heeded his warning at first and it wasnt pretty.

“its with my colleague, rat”

Azrekil began to slowly pace around her inna circle, the ooze still spreading out of the suit itself. It almost seemed to be a part of him

_______

somewhere underneath the earth itself had roared a restless rumble. The void itself wasnt able to get any sleep with the eldest archdemons on the loose. Zzvark was not happy one bit.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Oct 16, 2022 9:36 pm

( RIGHT BACK ATCHA ACK-)
( AND WEHEHE ANGRY DRAGON BOI )

Gwen kept glaring.

Ghastie sighed and walked up to her. They were now inches apart.

“ I’m surprised you were able to detect me so easily human “ she said as she looked back.

Gwen just crossed her arms “ I’ve dealt with a lot of weird shit before, I’m a pro at it now. It’s like every Tuesday for me. Now, what the hell do you want with my wife? She’s suffered enough as it is “ she glared.

Ghastie smirked, her hands were behind her back. She just cackled.

I don’t think so. She’s hardly suffered much. Annnnnd, what I want with her, I made a deal with for someone else that shall remain private. She’ll act as a lovely host for the time being. “ she answered with a pleased smile.

Gwens eyes widened, her anger boiled. A look of shock was seen.

“ you-YOU MOTHERFUCKER “ she roared.

Ghastie just laughed.

“ ooh, you got spark, heh, didn’t know such a cheery person such as yourself could hold so much rage. Then again, I don’t know what you see in this...pathetic waste of breath. Dont you know how many people she’s killed?” She asked.

Gwen glared.

“ I do, and I don’t care she’s still my wife! Your idiotic mind tricks won’t work on me! “ she spat “ NOW GET THE HELL OUT OF MY WIFE “ she demanded/roared, she grabbed a syringe, a empty one and aimed to stab Ghastie.

Ghastie just sighed and raised her right hand, only to freeze Gwen in place.

“ tch tch tch, eager arent we? But not yet...I only came to visit...give a little warning. Interfere with anything we have planned...and it’ll be the death of you. “ she said in a icy tone as she looked dead into Gwens eyes.

Gwen just struggled against her grip and growled. Glaring in defiance.

Do I make myself clear?” Ghastie asked in a murderous tone of voice, she formed her hand into a claw, causing Gwen to cry out in pain.

YES-“ Gwen cried in agony.

Ghastie just smirked and released her hold on Gwen, causing the scientist to fall and gasp for air.

“ Good girl~” She flirted “ heh, awww how cute, you know, just so you know, she even screamed for me to stop. If it brings any comfort “ Ghastie, or well Abaddon at the moment grinned before vanishing in thin air.

Gwen just glared at the spot Ghastie was at, her hair a mess as she hung off the counter, she panted heavily and snarled angrily.

“ fuck you-“ she grunted/growled only to hold her stomach.

I’ll save you...don’t worry I’ll save you...

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye and soapster like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Mon Oct 17, 2022 6:26 am

N U H H H ONG-)

Azrekil just kept leaking that black ooze everywhere, almost like a shadow threw up on him. He then started slowly walking towards chulo, and witch an outstretched hand he levitated chulo up and off the ground.

The archdemon spoke, “now.. what do we have here….”

Chulo was now levitating up to Azrekils height, before he grabbed her head and yanked it to look at him. Forcing her to look into his eyes. As soon as she looked, she stopped struggling, and only violently shiverred. She couldnt talk, her throat had closed up. He was now in her mind.

“lets see..”

Immediatly, the view of Azrekils face changed into hallucinations. He scrolled thru her trauma like it was social media. She couldnt handle this much at once. She felt her whole body getting colder and colder, and the color in her one good eye started to drain and fade, she suddenly started developing slashes and cuts along her back.

His eyes were physically painful.

It was getting too hard to breathe. She gasped and tried to rea cj out for a singular breath, until her nose color began to turn a dark purple.

Azrekil kept going, until it got the message through. He broke her gaze and let her go.

She fell to the floor gasping and breathing extremely heavily.

He had hurt her just enough for her to see deaths door, but not enough to kill her. His message had gone through.

The rabbit begane to walk off. His plan of destruction was now.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Oct 17, 2022 10:27 am

( NOOOOOOOOO THE BABYYYYYYYY OMG H U G
GWEN IS ON THE WAE )

Gwen, after taking time to get herself back together, she stood up and fixed her hair a bit. Somebody is hurting her wife, her family. And that, she will not settle for her.

Though, being with these two for long, she knew that if one was hurt, so was the other.

Chulo!

“ oh god what did you guys do this time “ she sighed and ran off to find the white fox.

However as she kept running to the middle of the heights, she saw Chulo gasping for breath. And...a weird ass rabbit animatronic?

Gwen was gonna make herself known, but she put two and two together. She even got bad vibes from him, it made her stomach sick. And if he hurt Chulo...then it was bad news.

The scientist hid behind a near by trashcan and waited till that monstrosity is gone.

What in the five nights at fucking Freddie’s is this?! The hell is going on here?!

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Mon Oct 17, 2022 11:56 am

EEEEHEHHEHEHEH)

Chulo was still gasping for breath as her throat was able to open and finally let air in, and the color slowly started coming back into her eye and nose. the cuts however didnt heal, but they werent bad enough to stop her.

The fox still lay on the ground on her side until she catches her breath.

_______

Azrekil keeps walking towards the heights, the ooze still dripping from him until its enough to lift him. The ooze itself starts grabbing and grasping onto the buildings nearby like Venom, crushing houses, and begins to lift him up. A bright red shone from  the sky above him, and it thundered as the rabbit kept raising from the ooze.

Suddenly a pitch black portal opens up from the ground, and out slithers a pitch black smokey lung dragon, smoke following his every move. Zzvark faced the rabbit. He looked directly into his eyes.

azrekil.. stop this madness at once” the dragon hissed

The demon wasnt as frightened of the void as before as he was gaining more and more power as he rose.

The rabbit didnt have time to say anything, and the drunken polar bear from the heights bar had appeared before them, near Zzvark

“quiet, zzvark. let it happen”

The dragon turned his head

quiet? you dare tell me to be silent, bear?”

“it must happen”

“no it musnt. stop this at once or I will myself

Phil spoke up

“i cant let you do that..”

THEN YOULL HAVE TO KILL ME

The dragon snapped his jaws at the bear and hissed from his throat. Both gods were at odds now. War was inevitable
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Oct 17, 2022 12:14 pm

( OOOOOOOOOP WEHEHE )

Gwen went wide eyed at it all, all hell was breaking loose wasn’t it? She held her hand to her mouth and tried to keep her breath in. Her body was shaking from fear. She saw the destruction, but she didn’t dare look at the gods.

The fuck is happening?....w-what am I gonna do?! I’m nothing! ...AND NO DONT KILL HIM, HE’S TRYING TO STOP THIS SHIT

Ghastie....I need you....but-y-you’re hurting..you’re gone...

W-what do I do?!

A few tears spilled as fear consumed her, she hasn’t even stared into Azrekils eyes yet.

Gwen just hid, she was close to having a mental break down.

S-SOMEONE HELP ME-ANYONE-HELP US

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Mon Oct 17, 2022 1:31 pm

Zzvark had suddenly grabbed Phil and thrown him and himself into the void portal, and it closed.

The war between the gods was in a different dimension as of now, but as Zzvark had jumped back into his portal it had knocked Azrekil off balance, causing the red skylight to boom and thunder more than usual.

Azrekil was powerful, but he had been kept away for so many eons it was hard for him to regain control of it. He struggled in the air but to what seemed of no avail.

Suddenly, there was an earsplitting boom and crack.

large red rocks suddenly rained down from the sky one after another.

The demon had destroyed the shell of the earth: The ozone layer and every other layer as well. Earth had begun to break. It was only a matter of time before it all came crashing down and they would all either be sucked into the void of space or burn from the suns hideous rays of heat.

All life on earth now had approximately 2 weeks to live in these conditions before their inevitable demise.

_________

The fox finally got back up on her feet after catching her breath. She saw the sky begin to darken, and she saw Azrekil in that oozy black web of destruction. All she cared about right now was saving Ghastie.

She looked around, but first caught scent of that scientist she had formerly despised.

She ran over and hid with her.

“GWEN WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON- WHERES GHASTIE-“
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Oct 17, 2022 2:04 pm

( DAMNNNNNNNNNNNN WEHEHEHE )

Gwen looked up at the sky, her pupils shrunk. Her breathing turned into hyperventilating. Her skin turned pale as it could. Tears spilled.

This was a god damn nightmare. She didn’t sign up for this! She looked at the ground and noticed the cracks. Gwen jolted at Chulos voice only to look over at the fox.

Pure fear and terror was seen in her eyes. She was close to snapping,but as soon as Chulo mentioned her wife, her face fell and her heart broke.

I DONT KNOW!I DONT KNOW ANYMORE,I WANT MY WIFE BACK. “ she cried out and reached out to grab the fox and bury her face into the fox’s shoulder, screaming crying her lungs off. Her body was shaking.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Mon Oct 17, 2022 2:14 pm

AWWWWWWWWWWW AACCCKKKKKKKK)

Chulo let her hug her. Again she was a bit taken aback, but she let it happen. She hugged back because she was also scared shtless.

“Hey- hey its okay well get her back okay? everything is gonna be alright. I wont let her die okay? thats what ive stood by since day 1. I promise”

She calmed down once she realized she needed to help Gwen too.

“we cant do shit if we cant find her though, okay? Comeon lets go get that son of a bitch”

Chulo got up from behind the bush and started off towards what she thought was a little bit of ghasties scent and looked behind herself to Gwen, motioning for her to follow. The fox took off hoping that the scientist would follow
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Oct 17, 2022 2:27 pm

( YEP SHE GOING INTO A MENTAL BREAKDOWN AND IT HER FIRST ONE )

The hug helped enough, so did the words, she wouldn’t snap fully yet. Gwen nodded and shakily got up, tears fell down her cheeks and she was practically heaving for breath.

You can’t snap now, she needs you, they all need you

Gwen took a sharp gasp for breath and ran after Chulo. Her legs shaking as she tried to reorientate herself.

All the while, she tried humming a song that she and Ghastie used to share together, to keep herself in check.

Her old memory of when they were both normal and human can be seen flashed in her mind, they were laying together in a field of purple wild flowers and it was stormy and dark. Gwen hummed the same song back then centuries ago, while she allowed Ghastie to be close to her as she held the poor girl.

——

Ghastie looked up at the sky and sneered. She was pretty far away from the heights.

Well done, my colleague, well done
You’re a monster....
And so are you. You’re more of a monster then I am. And you know it.

Though absentmindedly, she began to hum the same song she and Gwen shared ages ago.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Mon Oct 17, 2022 4:05 pm

SUDBHDHDHSHSJSJ)

Chulo kept going in Ghastie, or, Abaddons direction, but she stopped halfway to look at Gwen. She genuinly felt awful for her.

“if..if it makes you feel any better, I know she loves you very much. The real her loves you, dont listen to that bitch of a ghost.. shell be alright, ill make sure of it.”

______

Enzo and Ritz had been at home with Zero, as Zero and Ritz had also become best friends over time, so she was around more often. They all ran outside once one of the large rocks hit a bit of the yard outside.

Ritz let out small whimper “no no no no no” he held a small baggie of pretzels in his paw too.

Enzos pupils shrunk backwards. Chulo hadnt come home in a while. Something happened and he was terrified. He turned towards the fox and the axolotl creature “RUN. BOTH OF YOU GO SOMEWHERE SAFE. AWAY FROM THE HEIGHTS. GO GO GO”

Both kids booked it in the opposite direction. Terrified. Ritz had a gut wrenching feeling this wasnt gonna end well. His mum didnt come home. As he ran a few tears fell from his eyes and he sniffed.

Zero nudged him as they ran “Hey! If theres anything I know its that nothing can kill auntie Chulo and auntie Ghastie. Theyll be okay!”

Ritz shook his head and spoke while he signed with his paws “we need to get help”

Zero didnt ever question Ritzs intuition. He was always right. They continued to run out of the heights.

_______

Enzo ran to the source of the issue, the glowing red sky but turned a corner and stopped in his tracks as before him was the black web. Azrekil was still struggling and didnt look too good. he looked like a time bomb. The demon looked at him and snickered. Enzo shouted at him from below

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH HER

Azrekil raised his arm and Enzo flew up to meet him. He panicked in the air, but never met his gaze. The rabbit then held his hand in a fist, causing 2 red rocks to fly at Enzo, jamming him in both legs and flinging him away until he crashed on the ground.

Two cracks were heard. The impact of the rocks had caused both of the foxs femurs to snap in half. He let out a pain-filled shriek as he lay on the ground in agony, groaning in immense pain, tears spilled down the fur on his face. He cant move his legs because of it for now. Hes completely vulnerable, but Azrekil ignores him from then.

The rabbit glows more, looking like hes ready to burst into flames. He groans, trying to contain himself.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Oct 17, 2022 10:28 pm

( N U U H THE BEBE BOI HOW DARE YOU-)
( AND THE BEBES OMG-)

Gwen looked at Chulo and gave her a warm smile, she felt touched. But she couldn’t hide the pain, not this time.

“...it does....thank you...and I know she’s in there. That whore is torturing her...she’s not like this, it’s not her I know her and if I know her, she’s screaming in pain and is in so much fear right now. We...we have to help her we...we gotta do something! BUT I CANT, I CANT DO SHIT IM NOT LIKE YOU I HAVE NO POWERS, IM NOTHING Gwen cried out and covered her face, letting out a pain filled cry.

———

Ghastie or well abaddon at the moment, was currently killing a near by village. Just causing chaos, a dark grin was seen. Her eyes dark and pitch black. A evil laughter was heard.

A few people aimed to open fire on her, but she raised her right hand and made the bullets freeze, and eventually dissolve into nothing, then she activated her blood power on them and the remaining few of the towns people. Only to levitate high.

You people have no hope, WE ARE YOUR GODS NOW, YOU WILL BOW TO US!! “ she roared.

With that, she tilted her head back and from her body, blood tendrils lashed out and impaled all of the villagers one by one.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Tue Oct 18, 2022 8:33 am

MWEHEHEHEHEHEHE BADASS BEBE)

Chulo looked at Gwen and just blinked.

“you dont need powers to be able to save her. All you need is you. Gwen- you dont seem to realize.. you are the most powerful weapon against ghastie. Not me, not alvin, not sahte, not idris.. you. Her love for you and yours for her is the only thing thats probably keeping her together right now. You can get through to her. you are her weakness

The fox just stood before the scientist. She meant that. A part of her thought about Enzo while doing so, but she shut that out. This is more important right now. In her mind, she doesnt have time for love.

________

Enzo had managed to shove the rocks off of his legs, which looked absolutly aweful and mangled. With his fromt paws he started to drag himself away, leaving a few remenants of a blood trail. He whines and whimpered as he did so, this was the most amount of pain hes ever experienced before.

He dragged himself around to the back of Chulos house before his arms gave out, and he layed leaned up against a wall. He lay motionless, giving a few hushed whimpers here and there. This wouldnt kill him, but its extremely painful for the fox to endure. Hes out of energy.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Oct 18, 2022 1:09 pm

( MY BEBE BOIIIIII HOW D A R EEEE AAAA-)
( AND AWWWWW OMG MY HEART CHULO BUT ALSO NUH THE BEBE )

Gwen lowered her hands and stared at Chulo, her heart breaking, but she also felt touched. She needed that more then anything...she, she was glad she was patient with Chulo after all these years.

You are a good person arent you?...well, creature but you get the idea...
She gave the fox a warm and thankful smile even though tears fell down her face.

“.......Thank you Chulo, and I’ve a feeling you’re right but..” she frowned, her face fell. The first memory of Ghastie killing her when she turned popped up.

She was powerless to help her then.

I just, I don’t wanna fail, I’ve failed before, I don’t wanna fail here. I don’t wanna lose her again..” she choked out, her lips trembled as she closed her eyes.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Tue Oct 18, 2022 1:26 pm

NUHHHHHHHHH)

Chulo scoffed

“Oh please, you two always find your way back together. You remember how hard i tried to seperate you guys from when you showed up again? come on. Nothing can seperate you two forever.”

She turned back around and kept on her path to Ghastie, hoping the scientist would follow.

“And everyone fails. Thats life. You cant control whether or not you fail, but you can control what you fail at.”

The fox flicked her ears, she had very good hearing. She heard the faded muffle of the village screams in the far distance.

“THIS WAY”

The white fox booked it in that direction.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Oct 20, 2022 8:23 am

( WEHEHE, AND AWWW THE BEBEEEE I LOVE HER )

True, you were very stubborn....and you killed me even...

......but you don’t understand.........

S-somehow-this, this feels more dire.

“ Yeah but-“ Gwen started only to perk her head up and to see the fox bolt that direction. Her eyes filled with hope only to run off with Chulo.

Ghastie was standing amongst the mass bodies, a glare was seen.

“ pitiful, for as strong and dangerous as you humans claim to be-“ she bent down and picked up a severed head. Glaring at it in disappointment.

I expected you to put up more of a fight. “ she hissed, only to Toss the head away and scoff.

They were defenseless! You can’t just kill aimlessly! That’s against the code-YOU KILL FOR FOOD.

Oh please, says the one who’s slaughtered millions before. Even when conscious. Which is why I’m surprised Gwen still loves you, you really are fucked up in the head you know that? So much Trauma, so many hard decisions. So many lives taken. I can take all of that pain away for you if you just, let me do my job. Who was that other you cared about so much?....oh right...Chulo, let’s pay her a visit shall we? I’m sure my colleague has done a number on her.

......NO, AND GET MY WIFES NAME OUT OF YOUR MOUTH. AND IF YOU SO MUCH HARM A HAIR ON CHULOS HEAD ILL-ILL-

OH PLEASE, HAHAHA. YOULL DO NOTHING. NOW PIPE DOWN.

NO

Ghastie grunted only to let out a scream of pain. She bent over and held her head, her body jerking left to right as the two fought for control.

GET OUT OF ME “ she screamed.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Thu Oct 20, 2022 9:39 am

OOOOOP BEBEEEEE)

Chulo skidded to a hault as she arrived on-scene. She saw her posessed friend amongst the massacre. The fox looked beaten up and scratched and bruised from Azrekil.

“GHASTIE, ITS ME. COME ON FIGHT THIS SON OF A BITCH. AND WHOEVER THE HELL YOU ARE GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY FRIEND OR SO HELP ME-“

Some of her elec had started to wave around the foxs paws.

were not strong enough

shut up

Last edited by soapster on Thu Apr 13, 2023 6:54 am; edited 1 time in total
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Mar 14, 2023 10:16 am

( THE BEBEEEE MA HEART )

Ghastie looked up from her hunched position, her ears were folded back. Her body trembling from the effort and pain.

“ C—Chulo—“ she whimpered, her voice filled with fear “ P—Please—g-get out of here—-“ she warned. Her voice sounded weak, but it was still her. She sounded desperate. Her eyes were still black and had a black line down her cheeks but she was trying.

Gwen hadn’t arrived yet, she held back and just watched for now. She didn’t wanna screw it up. Her brows furrowed and her heart ached.

Oh my love…..what did that thing do to you..?

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Tue Mar 14, 2023 11:23 am

IWHDJDHDJDHD YAYYYYYY WERE BACKKKK ON RDKLLLLL AAAACK IM SO EXCITED BUT NUUUUH THE BEBE HOW D A R E )

“No im not fucking leaving, i never will. Just hold strong… please…” The foxs voice whimpered as she spoke those last words

“But now… Now i wanna speak to that whorebag that took you. Yeah you fucking hear me i know you do stop being a prissy bitch and get the fuck out of my friend you assclown motherfucker”

The foxs elec grew, but she looked very beaten down and weak from Azrekil. She tried to call it out but the serpents refused, they sense the archdemons power.

STOP THIS. WERE NOT STRONG ENOUGH

“OH MY FUCKING GOD- FOR SPARTA?”

……FOR SPARTAAAAAAA

“All three serpents emerged from the foxs back in a hissing position, teeth bared. The red eyed Zyx spoke up:

”ALLLLLRIGHHHT YOU NON-SPARTANS, PREPARE TO BE THROWN IN THE FIERY PITS OF THE WELL. T H I S I S S P A R T A A A A “

The fox looked less confident now.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Mar 14, 2023 11:55 am

( EEEE YAYYY AND IKKK I SORRY BUT SHE DOESNT WANT CHULO HURT. AND THE BEBE AGAIN OMG )

Ghastie folded her ears back further, she noticed how bruised and beaten Chulo looked, it broke her heart. She didn’t want Chulo hurt further…she’d been through enough. But she was happy that Chulo was here, and happy …that Gwen wasn’t here.

She didn’t want anyone near. She didn’t wanna lose anyone else.

Abbadon heard Chulo without a doubt and hissed internally. And honestly she grew irritated and shoved Ghastie out of the drives seat and took over.

Ghasties head twitched and she snarled demonically once more, only to stand up right and in an authoritative manner.

will you simpletons shut up?! “ she hissed, her voice now Abbadons.

She rolled her eyes and huffed.

“ And quite frankly no. I’m gonna destroy her from the inside and out, and use her carcass as a walking puppet. And let’s face it, even you and the three stooges are no match for me. And furthermore, I’m getting tired of your blabber “ Ghastie said and raised her left hand, then, her fingers snapped.

The snap, would cause immense pain to the three amigos. Or aimed to cause pain that it is. Not Chulo. Just the Amogos.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Tue Mar 14, 2023 2:35 pm

OOOOOOP)

The serpents immediatly recoiled and shriveled themselves in pain, they all whimpered and Chulo felt it too since they were a part of her, just not as severely. She still stood strong or as strong as she could be:

“Oh you LITTLE BIT-“

The fox was cut off as the sky darkened and sounded a thunderous boom, more space debris fell down onto the planet, one of which knocked Chulo upside the head. Not unconscious, she still stood but was now heavily concussed. She blinked a few times, unable to speak at the moment.

A monstrous rumble was felt in the floor, shaking everybody, archdemons and all. Different spots in the ground started to open up into the void very slowly but surely. The gods’s roars and fights were heard booming throughout the emptiness.

—————

Azrekil struggled immesnly with his power, struggling to contain himself, eventually he himself got hit multiple times with the falling debris. His whole suit started to glow, and a burning sound was heard. Enzo looked up at him through pain-filled tears, Azrekil met his gaze and Enzo started gasping, everything tryat had happened to the white fox was now happening to him. Azrekil was going to kill him. Enzos skin began to split open and he started to bleed heavily. That is until the rabbit burst.

The power was too much for him to contain. Enzos body fell, just a couple hairs from death. He was left in the open battlefield motionless.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next