The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Road Kill Hights [ RP /private ]

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Road Kill Hights [ RP /private ]  - Page 2 Empty Road Kill Hights [ RP /private ]

Post by Checkmate Sun Oct 16, 2022 2:48 pm

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to the town of road kill heights, in the middle of nowhere lay a town of monsters. Two friends suddenly make themselves known, and chaos ensues. But be warned, there’s dark secrets that lay in the shadows. Not everything is as what it seems.

Warning: Major gore and swears

Character info list-
Chulo:a alcoholic skinwalker who’s main form is the white fox. Whos also a god.
Ghastie Burnham-Velos- a just as alcoholic vampire. Whos also a god.
Alvin- a ocelot skinwalker
Baer:- a scientist.
Gwen Burnham- tech scientist potion maker, Ghasties wife.
Ritz - Chulos son
Mccaid- Mad man scientist who tortures monsters
Amy- McCaids closest friend and love interest.
Enzo- a skinwalker fox whos chulos love interest.
Azrekil- the newest demonic threat to RDKLL
Ababbadon- a demon who’s currently possessing Ghastie
Sahte- ruler of hell
Idris- ruler of heaven
Belphegor Velos-Ghasties father
Athena- chulos mother who’s a skinwalker wolf.

( this is all I can remember for now )

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Road Kill Hights [ RP /private ]  - Page 2 Empty Re: Road Kill Hights [ RP /private ]

Post by Checkmate Tue Mar 14, 2023 3:24 pm

( NUUUUUUUUUH THE BEBE’S ALL OF THEM OMFG MY HEART I LOVE THAT POST )

Ghastie shook along with the ground albeit she was up in the air. Then her ears perked up as she looked up at the sky, she dodged as many debris as she could, or—-well Abbadon did. She then looked down and noticed the void like holes and she grinned.

“ Finally—the end is here!” She cheered then she took notice of Chulo.

Her brows furrowed as a bit of Ghastie showed itself.

CHULO NO—GET OUT OF HERE PLEASE!
Too late, it’ll soon be gone. All of it will be gone…..and it’ll be all your fault.
ITS NOT MY FAULT—
Oh really? Who was the one who set azrekil free?
I————

Ghastie’s eyes watered up as black ooze dripped down her cheeks, they appeared to be tears of some kind. She was loosing the battle.

She stared at Chulo and eventually held her head.

No…nonono please not again please not again! It’s not my fault—please I can’t lose anyone else!

Suddenly, in Ghastie’s head, she stood, the void was pitch dark and black. She looked around and saw Abbadon standing in front of her.

“ Not your fault?” Abbadon interrogated, the mass took shape of herself but it had black eyes and black streaks down her cheeks.

Ghastie folded her ears and shook her head.

“ You can play these mind games on me you bastard but I’ve been through it all! IT’S NOT MY FAULT!” Ghastie hissed at the archdemon.

Abbadon scoffed in disappointment and shook her head then began circling around Ghastie.

“ Not your fault….that’s what you always say so you can dodge the blame, you hate being wrong. So you point fingers at somebody else. “ Abbadon said in a cold calm fashion as she studied her hand.

Ghastie folded her ears back and shook her head. Her brows furrowed, her bravery crumbling.

Th-that’s not true.” Ghastie choked out.

Abbadon looked over at Ghastie and raised her brow in a skeptic manner.

“ Really? What about that time when you lead Riggs to Chulo? Endangering her and her child? “ Abbadon asked, her tone ice cold and bone chillingly calm.

Ghastie’s eyes welled up, she’s regretted that day ever since. Her throat tightened.

“ H-He literally t—threatened me….h-he——I h—had no choice……” Ghastie choked out.

Abbadon scoffed loudly.

“ That’s what they always say. Here, let me show you “ she said and stood to the side, and behind her played the exact scene, Ghastie bringing Riggs to Chulos front door, Riggs interrogating Ghastie, Riggs calling Chulo unfit. All of it.

“ You would’ve done the same!” Her own voice argued, it echoed all around her.

Ghastie pinned her ears back and she choked up. Her rough exterior crumbling as guilt and shame made itself known.

“ So, let me ask you again…whose fault was that?” Abbadon asked calmly.

Ghastie hung her head as her eyes welled up.

Mine” she answered. Her voice cracking in defeat.

“ Good, and what about the time when you and Chulo broke up for a year?…all because you were brainwashed by Mccaid? Hmm?” Abbadon asked, she stood to the side again. And again the exact same scene played bit, by bit.

“ IF YOU WERE SORRY YOU WOULDNT COME BACK AFTER THE SHIT YOU PULLED “ Chulos voice barked, or something similar along those lines. Chulo’s voice echoed through the void of her mind.

After it was all done. Ghastie was on her knees holding her chest where her heart was as she fought and kept the tears in.

Whose fault was that?” Abbadon asked as she stared at Ghastie.

Ghastie hiccuped and swallowed.

Mine.” Ghastie choked out, her voice cracking and pitching more.

Abbadon nodded, a smirk seen on her face.

“ And, whose fault was it that Hannah was killed?” Abbadon asked.

Ghastie’s eyes widened and her pupils shrunk as she gasped for air. Her entire body shook and trembled.

She said nothing.

Abbadon narrowed her eyes, displeased then stood aside again as the exact memory played off when she killed Hannah centuries ago.

“ IM SORRY IM SORRY PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME HANNAH-“ her voice echoed throughout the void once more.

After it was all said and done, Ghastie was on her hands and knees silently crying, only to let out a wailing cry moments later.

Abbadon tilted her head.

“ Let me ask you again, Who’s fault was that?” she hissed in an expecting tone.

Ghastie’s arms trembled and she took in a ragged deep breath of air.

Mine.” Ghastie managed to choke out, her voice breaking and cracking.

Abbadon nodded, pleased.

“ And whose fault was it that set Azrekil free?” She asked. Calm and soft.

Ghastie took in a few deep breaths and hung her head, still crying.

Mine.” she answered, her lips trembling. No memory was needed.

Abbadon smirked.

“ Indeed it was, all of this, was your fault. You brought upon the end of the world, and you, will bring upon the destruction of your friends. You’re nothing but a Monster darling, you think you’re better? You’re far from it. Hell it’s your fault that Chulo is down, and will most likely end up dead. You’re nothing but bad luck, a waste. You destroy everything you touch. And this, is the perfect fate, for someone as horrible as you. You think you’re a hero? Good? Well think again. Besides, we all know Vampires are born with tragedy in their blood. It’s about time you embrace what you are. “ Abbadon said in a cold calm voice.

Ghastie was done for, she hiccuped and let out a blood wailing cry as she crumbled to the floor. Her negative thoughts allowed Abbadon to win. She lost, it was up to Chulo and Gwen now.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Road Kill Hights [ RP /private ]  - Page 2 Empty Re: Road Kill Hights [ RP /private ]

Post by soapster Tue Mar 14, 2023 5:14 pm

NUUUUUUUUUGHH AAAACKKKKK)

Chulo blinked again in disbelief, seeing her friend trapped inside her own mind, or Abaddons mind at that. She picked up a small rock and flung it at her friends head, it just bounced off like it would, somehow someway Chulo thought that would work, then realized shes not the brightest.

“GWEN HELP”

—————

Zzvark suddenly leaped out of the void along with a glowing blue-white figure: Phil

They fought and fought in the overworld now, things crumbling down around everyone. Zzvark roared a raspy hiss.

—————

The white fox screaming at her best friend to snap out of it. “GHASTIE PLEASE… YOU CAN STILL FIGHT THIS DONT LET HER WIN. GAHH REALLY YOURE MUCCH MORE STUBBORN THAN THIS!”

“Ghastie!?… Ghastie…please……please…”

Suddenly, she was cut off, as out of seemingly nowhere an arrow shot towards the vampire/archdemon from behind, made of the holy metal, aiming to pierce her anywhere. On the arrows feathers was a tiny strip of red dyed cloth, shown as a calling card of some kind.

Chulo was suprised, it caught her offguard, and she looked behind her friend. It was Ritz and Zero with Baer, as well as three kingdoms worth of knights to help! Ritz stood in front with a bow in his paws, his bandana waving in the wind staring straight at the archdemon with concern but courage on his face. He was silent, but Zero spoke up. This was one of the only times she sounded genuinly angry. Her eyes were seemingly hollow now, like nothing was even there. Her voice was two, one her normal tone and the other was her normal tone but a few octaves down.

Let. my. auntie. go…. now.

Chulo was scared now, the last thing she wanted was her son getting involved in this.

“NO, GET AWAY THIS IS NOT YOUR FIGHT… I CANT LOSE YOU-“
soapster
soapster

Checkmate liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Mar 15, 2023 7:05 pm

( EHEHE, BUT AWW MY HEART OMFG ALL OF EM )

Ghastie’s ears seemed to perk up once Chulo spoke, the fox’s voice seemed to do something, it seemed to help.

“ Chulo….” She murmured, her voice despondent. But a slight tinge of hope was there.

Then, she felt a sharp pain in her back right in her three scars that never healed. Ghastie threw her head back and screamed in pain, the arrow caused a white ish glow in that wound now.

Chulo, combined with the arrow, gave her enough strength to keep fighting back. In her mind she stood up and fought against the demon.

Ghastie tackled Abaddon in her mind and pinned her down. Fighting for her life.

I may be a monster, but I can’t leave. People need me. Chulo needs me! Zero needs me! They all need me! SO FUCK OFF, I WONT LET YOU WIN. ” she hissed. Pinning the demon down and taking the drivers seat.

====

Gwen came running out as soon as Chulo called for help, though she winced at the arrow. She would’ve done research, but she didn’t have time. None of them did. She stood beside Chulo and looked up at her wife. Then over to the army with Ritz, Baer and Zero and nodded thankfully.

She then looked up at Ghastie.

“ Ghastie, I know you’re still in there love, but Chulo’s right, you can’t let her win! If you let her win we lose you! And I can’t lose you again! “ Gwen shouted, hoping Ghastie will hear her.

Ghastie flicked her ears and lowered her hands, looking directly at Gwen. Her brows furrowed, her eyes flickered back to her blue ones. They were faded as they shown against the black. But they were there.

“ M—Monarch…” Ghastie whimpered.

Gwen nodded and walked closer, her gaze soft and kind.

“ That’s right babe, it’s me, your monarch. Remember what we said at our honeymoon…? That we’ll always be there for each other..? That we’ll have each others backs…? I’ve got yours right now, just focus on me and only me love. “ Gwen soothed.

Ghastie whimpered and nodded, her blue eyes showed more vividly against the pitch black. It was A sign. A sign that it was working. All of it was working.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Wed Mar 15, 2023 9:21 pm

AAAAAAAAAHCJCJJDHX I LOVE THEMMMMM)

Chulo looked at them, but looked worridly back at Ritzy and his army. They were all deadly close to one of the void openings.

Zero on the other hand, had absolutely lost it and was rage mode by now. The scientist tried to calm his daughter down:

“No, no honey theyre working it out its alright- Z- its okay-“

Zero restrained herself for the time being. For her father.

—————

The gods eventually made it closer to the kingdoms armies, the black dragon slithering over the shining figure, hissing in disdain, while there was a low beaming sound coming from what was once contained by the drunken polar bear. They slashed at eachother and fought, biting, scratching, everything, all whole the planet was falling apart while they were still on it. Suddenly behind the brawling gods formed the red hell ruler out of ash and smoke. His hollow eyes stared at the fight.

“Zvearlak! XvaionPhielu! Stop this nonsense at once!”

Both entities looked at the dragon, Zzvark sneered.

“this isnt your fight, A’inhuek, back down…”

“This is my fight! This is my planet! Our planet. Both of you quit!”

Zzvark had enough, he was already hottempered at his celestial brethren. He ran at him on all fours in a hissing manner and tackled the dragon. Phil joined in as well, all three celestials at odds in a battle.

Ritzys soldiers were armed, they had seen the gods get too close, and suddenly they opened fire. Holy (and unholy for Phil) arrows, bullets and blades flew at the brawling entities, All of them groaning little bits in an annoying pain.

This was it. The last war on Earth.

Suddenly the black dragons smokey tail sweeped under the first few rows of the army, taking Ritzy and the others down as well, except the smokeish cloud went through Zero, and suddenly, she fell to her knees coughing uncontrollably, her once pink skin started to fade to gray, and her eyes welled up with an opague gray.

Ritzy and Baer ran to her aid, but she was no longer able to stand, her entire body just kept getting limper… and limper… like her muscles and everything in her body was just turning into smoke.

Then it happened. she starts to wither away into the air in smoke, everytrhing of her traveled into the wind slowly but surely. Her silent, motionless body was taken by the smoke.

The human screamed, and grabbed the ground where the creature had layed, hoping to hold any bit of her lefft but to no avail. She was gone, and she wasnt coming back.

Ritz was struck in horror. His best friend just withered away into thin air. He felt like he was watching it all happen for an eternity, a neverending pain he couldnt cease to watch.

Tears fell from his eyes.

“…zero?… Zero??!…. ZERO NO-… please… please come back, please i need you

More tears fell from the foxs eyes as they continued to well, Chulo had watched everything happen from afar, she couldnt cry, she couldnt even process anything yet. she was just… silent.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Mar 18, 2023 12:45 pm

( NUUUUUUUUUUUUU THE BEBEEEE OMFG MA HEART )
( but I do love the celestial names for em EhE )

Gwen caught sight of the death as well and her jaw dropped, her eyes welled up and she covered her mouth with horror. Her face filled with horror and grief at the chaos. She…..she didn’t sign up for this….then again, she did.

Everything was falling apart, And Chulo…Chulo was silent. That was a first. But she understood. Tears fell down her face as she watched Bear and Ritz grieve. Oh she felt horrible for them. She watched the world crumble, she watched the celestial gods fight.

This really was the end. And it took Zero. And for the first time in her life…she felt….helpless. She didn’t know what to do.

Ghastie took notice of Zero’s demise and the chaos, it broke her. Her ears folded back and she screamed along with Baer, black ooze like tears fell down. Her blue eyes were still present against the black. She was still there. But by god, she was crushed. She lost someone else. She lost a loved one again.

ZEROOOO!” Ghastie yelled, her voice cracking as her heart shattered. Zero was already like a daughter to her…and she lost her. She lost her to that bastard of a void dragon! And she’ll never forgive him.

Oh by god she hated Zzvark now. At first he was okay, but he fucked up. Phil fucked up. She hated them both. The only one she ever trusted now was Sahte. They let their home get destroyed and Sahte was the only one fighting back! Where even was idris?!

===

Idris finally showed up, her cloud of purple appeared she had enough. She was gonna try and let them work this all out but clearly, clearly boys will be boys. Her yellow eyes glowed and she towered over the fighting three.

She will always and forever be on Sahte’s side. Zzvarks brother, just—-didn’t seem to care, so he didn’t show up. The world could end and he was fine with it.

Idris lashed out her tendrils and aimed them at Zzvark and Phil, trying to get them to stop.

“ AND YOU FORGET WHO ARE THE ELDERS HERE, LAST CHANCE, STAND DOWN. EVERYTHING WE WORKED FOR, TO PROTECT, WILL BE DESTROYED. AND ITS ALL BECAUSE OF PHIL AND YOU. “ Idris spoke, her voice three. She was pissed.

===

Gwen looked up at Ghastie, her screams of agony having snapped her out of it.

“ Baby! Hey! Look at me, look at me love. You see that? You see what’s going on? We need your help! It’s the end of the world and we need all hands on deck. I know it hurts, I know it’s scary, I know you’re in pain, confused. We all are. But we can fix this together! Like we used to! ” Gwen shouted, trying to get to her Wife as she tried to avoid getting hurt.

Ghastie looked back at Gwen and took deep ragged breaths. This was enough. Her right eye turned normal now, the right side of her face was un-corrupted from the demon. Gwen was right, and the pain fueld her.

She folded her ears and gripped at her head.

GET OUT OF ME YOU BASTARDDD! “ Ghastie demanded. And just like that, Abaddon clung on to the last bits of control. The left side of her erupted into black smoke but she was still clinging to Ghastie.

And in those last moments. Ghastie’s left side, aimed her left hand at Gwen and glared.

Gwen’s eyes sparkled with hope, only grunt in pain as her eyes widened and her body jerked, Her pupils shrunk and she took a shaky breath. Then slowly she looked down and saw a blood tentacle like tendril be pierced through her stomach, it was shown on the other side. She was impaled clean through.

Her mouth hung open and blood dripped out of it, the wound started to seep with blood as well. Her brows furrowed and a few tears spilled as she let out a raspy wheezy breath.

And as soon as it happened, Abaddon left, she fled from Ghastie’s body as a last moment kill. Never to be seen again. Ghastie was free.

Ghastie however stared dead at her Wife’s eyes, her own welled up and tears spilled down her cheeks as she looked at her hand. The blood tendril was from her hand.

She gasped in horror and retracted the tendril immediately, only for Gwen to fall down. Lifeless.

Ghastie went wide eyed and screamed bloody murder.

Her Wife was dead by her hands. Hannah was dead by her hands again.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sun Mar 19, 2023 12:45 pm

AAAACKKK N U U U H )

Idris’s tentacle went completely through the void dragon, he glared up at her.

“you forget who your elder is, squid. I was here before the cosmos was created, I was here before any other life was formed I WAS HERE BEFORE ANYTHING. WAS. FORMED. I WAS THE NOTHINGNESS BEFORE THE MULTIVERSES WERE BORN WITHIN ME. Now.. This is not your fight this is between I and XaivonPhielu… not petty gods like you and A’inhuek

Sahte looked offended. His voice was booming. He knew Idris was loyal to him as he was to her. Even though the void dragon is older more powerful one on one, with both of them, he stands no chance.

“Power in numbers, Zzvearlak. Back. Down. N O W

Sahtes voice was booming and a deep grumbly overtone was heard as well, his voice seemed to multiply. The hellrulers leathery skin began to give a dull red glow, as well as smoke that fluttered up from his body. His voice and bellow was evhoing throughout the entire globe. Waters miles away churned, the sky began to darken along with the already red, broken skies. The air grew thin and hot, getting muldly harder to breath and the meteors that fell, fell fierier than ever. Sahte was ready for war, the one thing the dragon hates most. Seeing him upset, nevertheless actually pissed was new and frankly frightening. He was scary.

—————
Rizty saw the death of Gwen and screamed as well, the scientist still crying iver his daughter hadnt noticed yet, but frankly it hirt less knowing that Gwen could body-jump. Ritz raised his bow and yelled his war cry. As soom as he fired his red-feathered arrows, the 3-nation-army fired and screamed as they ran forward at the brawling gods.

And as soon as that began, Zzvark grabbed Sahte with his claws, Phil grabbed whoever else it could and they all began fighting.

—————

A single tear fell from Chulos good eye,

“NOO”

She ran to Gwen as soon as she fell

“NO FUCK NO-“

Suddenly, in the distance, she heard the one thing she had never ever wanted to hear.

Ritz screamed

Her eyes grew wider than ever, concerned for her only son and immediatly in a flash of lightning bolted towards him.

When she got there, she had seen a scratchmark on his neck. THE. scratch, of the void dragon. His venom already pulsing through the foxs body. Black lines of venom spreading quickly. The fox was still standing and fighting  the gods, but with his wristblades, which were doing suprising amounts of damage to all of the gods, even Sahte and maybe Idris. He was still fighting but he didnt have long.

She screamed and cried at zzvark.

“TAKE IT BACK. TAKE. IT. BACK. P L E A S E”

The dragon did not hear her or listen. She was silenced.

She just stood and watched, feeling as if her voice was ripped from her throat, all she could to was watch. She could do nothing to save her son.

Absolutely

nothing.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:04 pm

( OOP WITH ZZVARK AND SAHTE AND RIGHT BACK ATCHA NUUUUH RITZYYY )

Idris did indeed gain slashes, but she tried to dodge ritz. Her dark blood seeped out of her wounds, as she went into battle. Seeing Sahte pissed, was indeed scary. It was blood chilling. But she knew Sahte, she trusted him with her life.

Zzvark was also right…in a sense. He was always right, like Sahte. But like Sahte she was also greatly offended. But he seemed to fail to realize that this battle, put others in danger. Her eyes narrowed as she saw Zzvark attack Sahte.

Though she saw Ritz and heard Chulo’s scream. She…she was torn. Torn between Chulo and Ritz and torn between helping Sahte. Never the less she pushed on.

Idris snarled and aimed a barrel attack to Zzvark. She was the world eater, the world devourer. If she wanted to she could easily crush earth. But she didn’t, this was her home now.

“ YOURE RIGHT, BUT I IMPLORE YOU TO STAND DOWN. CAN YOU EVEN SEE WHATS HAPPENING AROUND YOU? I DEMAND THAT YOU RELEASE THE CHILD, NOW. HE’S ONLY PROTECTING HIS HOME. “ Idiris’s voice boomed as she aimed to tackle Zzvark.

===

Ghastie in the midst of all the chaos had rushed over and knelt down beside Gwen’s lifeless body, only to carry her Wife in her arms bridal style. Her brows furrowed as tears streaked down her cheeks.

“ NO-NONONO PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE! Don’t leave me please, cmon there’s gotta be a way, there’s always a way! ” Ghastie screamed as slobber fell out of her mouth. Oh god she was destroyed.

Gwen didn’t stir…blood continued to seep through her stomach and spill through her mouth. She was lifeless, looking like a limp doll who had lost its stuffing.

Nothing but silence followed. Though her ears perked up at Ritz’s scream and she looked over, her eyes widened and her pupils shrunk. She spotted the slash too.

And immediately, she was filled with dread. She knew what that was, she agreed with Chulo’s cries and please. Her body shook and trembled.

For the first time in her life, she felt stuck, helpless, clueless.

Lost.

She didn’t know what to do.

Ghastie looked down at Gwen then back at Ritz and Chulo, then back again for a good few times.

Ghastie looked down at her Wife and gave a kiss on her forehead. Then sat Gwen down and shakily stood up, she kept it all in, she kept the pain in. She kept from falling apart even though a hole was punched through her heart.

Gwen was right, they needed all hands on deck. Her lips trembled, then….her eyes flickered and turned, red.

They sparked and glowed vibrantly. Even though the air was hard to breathe and hot, she pushed on. Her jaw clenched and her eyes narrowed, only for her to claws to unsheathe.

Gwen was gone…she wouldn’t let the war take another. Not if she can help it.

Chulo needed her, Ritz needed her.

And she will do anything to protect them.

Ghastie’s body trembled as she stood up fully, her chest rising and falling as her claws flexed. Her fangs sharpened and ears folded back.

With that, she let out a rage filled, battle cry. Roaring her lungs out with pure rage, to the point where her neck muscles strained and in a flash of speed. She ran past Chulo, and darted over to the brawling gods.

Giving it her all to protect Ritz.

YOU BASTARDS WON’T TAKE ANYBODY ELSE FROM US” Ghastie roared as she aimed her claws at Phil, seeing as Zzvark was covered.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:10 pm

IDHDJDHDJDHDJ)

Zzvark was tackled by the world eater, he replied:

“The child deserves this, the consequence for not minding your own business and not knowing when. to. stop.

Zzvark aimed to attack Idris with his claws. His venom cant do anything to celestials, but they are sharp as hell.

—————

Chulo stood still. Completely. Still.

But she also knew her son

He had her stubborness, he would keep fighting until his dying breath. And by god she would be right by his side.

Nobody hurts her son and gets away with it.

nobody.

Her entire body flickered into electricity, her eyes glowed a powerful orange to white, before she zipped towards the gods in a flash, creating a massive shockwave, pushing sahte, zzvark and phil and possibly idris back, and she pivoted and her paws glowed a fiery blue with electrical power and rushed at Phil, as Sahte and Idris were already on Zzvark. Ghastie and Ritzy also attacked the glowing Phil. Phil was beginning to weaken, but he does hold a secret.

Creation celestials arent supposed to die. When they do, everything they created will perish along with them. Phil created Earth. If he dies, Earth goes with him. He is a ticking time bomb waiting to explode. literally.

Zzvark kicks Sahte off and scratched Phil up more, which is weakening Phil way more, his glow slowly diminishing. A shockwave is released from him, causing Chulo and Ritzy and anybody else non-celestial to fall over.

Ritz fell and grunted, and began coughing. The black veins have encompassed almost his entire body aside from his head. He coughs up blood and has trouble getting up, but stands strong and runs back with his blades aimed at the void dragon.

Chulo cant stop crying all throughout this, heartbroken for her son. She cant believe any of this is happening still, and she hasnt gotten time to process anything, process zero, process gwen, the war, or even Ritzy. She hasnt had time, and shes not looking too well.

Phil lets out another shockwave, this time, weaker. Chulo stays standing but her robo leg has blown completely off and to shreds, open wires hanging off, and flickering with elec.

She squinted in pain as it was connected to her nerves, but she rushes in, 3 legged now, and she jumps.

She jumps around 10 feet into the air, and suddenly things went into slo mo for her. Her body began to visably pulse with bright blue, from tail to nose, pulsing, pulsing, pulsing more and more, her mouth wide and teeth bared, the three amigos slowly emerge as well, mouths open, they pulse as well, all of their eyes, chulos as well, glow blue entirely, they pulse rapidly now, still midair, a low hum sounded within them, then suddenly time seemed normal again after the cinematic slo mo, and a massive electric beam shot out of all four mouths, The amigos aiming all in different directions, while chulo aimed into the ground, sending a massive ear splitting electrical current sent surging within the ground, electrifying anything standing within a 1 mile radius.

Phil was almost at his breaking point, he was smaller, weaker and burning less than ever, a few more hits and he would implode. Literally. Zzvark got back up after being electrified and charged Phil knowing he had been weakened.

—————

Ritzy was unaffected by the shock as he is her son, but he was coughing a lot, the veins now onto his neck. He didnt have much time at all.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:25 am

( YASSSSSSSSS GO CHULOOOOOO BUT ALSO THE BEBE )

Ghastie was blown back on to her stomach by the explosions from Phil. She had tumbled a ways away, the double shock waves did her in, she laid on her stomach and tried to regain her breath. Her breathing ragged and labored.

Since…since when did Phil……what the fuck is he?…

She wasn’t sure anymore. But she knew….she hated the gods. Only Sahte she trusted and loved, and seeing Idris there, Idris still had her trust. Phil and Zzvark had broken it.

And as soon as she got up to her hands and knees. The electrical explosion hit her causing her to scream loudly.

She fell to the ground as she was encased with sizzling electricity . Her clothes began to split and rip apart and she began to bleed in those areas, black reddish blood that was no longer alive seeped out through her wounds.

Ghastie kept screaming in pain as tears fell. Her claws dug into the ground and created tiny slashes in the earth as she dragged them back.

It hurt.

Her eyes landed on Gwens body which was also effected by the electric storm. It was practically chewed up now by it.

Ghastie gritted her teeth and grunted, her brows furrowed as tears fell.

No…..i…I deserve this…..all of this.

She told herself she deserved this pain, for failing to protect Gwen, for killing Gwen. It was her hand after all.

She hung her head and took in the pain and continued screaming.

===

Idris was blown back as well, now on her stomach, grunting she tried to get up but she was hit by the current too. Screaming in pain. She was well better off since she is a god, but still hurt regardless.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Mon Mar 20, 2023 12:45 pm

Chulo heard Ghasties wails and ran over to her and knelt down beside her.

“HOLY SHIT IM SO SORRY- Oh god im so sorry…. i honestly didnt know.. i could do that-“

She was breathing very heavily, the air was so thin and humid. She tried to catch her breath.

_________

Zzvark charged the dying Phil, landing one of the final blows with his jaws and claws and massive tail whips. He had done Phil in. Phil was shrinking but oulsing faster and faster, like a dying star about to burst into a black hole, to consume everything and anything it has ever created.

Phil was minutes away from bursting, the gods were at odds, the world was crumbling, there was no saving this planet now. Everyone was destined for death. Something had to give.

—————

Enzo, still in pain in the field, had begun to drag himself towards the chaos, slowly, slowly. He knew something wasnt right, Something was… off

—————

Suddenly, Phil let out another dying wave, sending Ritz flying back, impaling his shoulder in a jagged piece of cosmic debris. He screamed, then silently cried, resting in the same place. He didnt move, he was tired, too tired to move, He was breathing very heavily, his lungs were weak, he coughed blood. The veins had gone all the way around his face now, he was covered, in pain, and dying.

Chulo had bolted over, She heard his screams. She rounded the corner and looked down from a small ledge over debris, and saw her son impaled and bleeding out, as well as dying from the dragons venom.

She saw him and cried out

“No NO. NO NO NO THIS CANT BE HAPPENING… No no my boy no.. please…”

She pulled him out of the jagged crease and laid him down, she was right beside him, stroking the fur on his head as he lay coughing and bleeding out.

“please…. please no… Ritzy look at me.. please look at me.. its gonna be okay alright i got you i got you…

The spot-eye fox looked up weakly at his mother. He heard her voice. She was crying.. She never cries. He remembered his situation and realized. He wasnt ready to die yet, no, not yet.

He grabbed her other arm and looked up at her pleading

“p-please mum.. i-im not read…ready t-to die… im n-not ready im not r-ready…” he coughs and gasps for air, his face squinting in pain, his voice gets weaker and raspier.

Hearing his words just made Chulo absolutly break, she could do nothing.

“I-its okay im here.. Im here for you ritzy its gonna be o-okay… i love you

Ritzy boy was silent. He gave the tiniest grin, he had never heard her say that to him. It was a different kind of feeling, one he enjoyed. He felt warm now.. So warm..

He looked into her eyes one last time, shivering and gasping for breath, a cry in his voice:

“….Mum-..”

The light in his eyes had faded. his paw had went limp as did the rest of his lifeless body. He was cold, and his eyes were still open, blood still leaked from his wounds, but his heart had stopped pumping. He lay motionless in his mothers arms.

he was gone

Chulos only son was gone. She felt as if she couldnt breathe, as if she were sucked into the vaccuum of space. She literally felt crushed. He had died in her arms and she could do absolutly nothing Something inside of her had torn, but another had grown. All at once she felt the love she has ever felt for her son, all of the times when she wanted to say “i love you” but couldnt find herself able to. All of the times she hugged him, comforted him, but wasnt there for him all the time. She felt broken, crushed. Every single feeling had come crashing back down on her, like she was hit with a machine gun riddled with bullets.

“Ritz… Ritzy? RITZ WAKE UP PLEASE. PLEASE RITZY WAKE UP.. NOOO NO NO NO THIS CANT BE HAPPENING… P L E A S E NOOOOOOOOOOOO.”

She grabbed his head and let out the loudest and most heartbreaking wail she had ever let out. She cried out for him, for him to come back, she rocked back and forth with him very slightly in agony. Wrecked. There is no other pain like losing a child. She had never felt maternal until just now when she held him in her arms and watched him. And she hated it. She hated herself. He was gone and she had to deal with his loss. Nobody had the connection she had with him.

He was her son, and a dead son is a mother torn

She lay right next to her dead son, cradling his head and crying out for him.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Mar 21, 2023 11:28 am

( MY HEARTTTT NUUUUUHHH THE BEBE’S NGL I TEARED UP JUST A LITTLE HOLY SHIT. THE POOR BOII. )

Ghastie perked her ears up as soon as she heard Chulo’s screams of agony, and she already knew. She already knew what that meant.

Ritz was gone, the war had taken another. And it took Ritz.

She couldn’t protect him either, she couldn’t protect Zero. She couldn’t protect Gwen, her Wife.

She …she failed, for the first time in her life, she was powerless.

And by god she hated it. It costed lives.

Ghastie knew Chulo was sorry for the shockwave, she didn’t blame Chulo. She never did.

She hiccuped and let out a wailing cry along with Chulo, she laid down on the ground and buried her face in her arms and just wailed.

But she still didn’t break, she couldn’t break.

It was a cry of sorrow, sorrow for the losses of the war. Sorrow for her grandchildren, Ritz was one, she helped raised him with Chulo. Like Zero. She taught Zero how to speak along with Chulo. She protected Ritz from people that wanted him dead…and…by god it fucking hurt.

Ghastie cried along with Chulo, she knowhere understood Chulo’s grieve, but she could understand in her own fashion. She could feel her friends grieve from here. It was soul crushing.

Everything…was…gone. And the most destruction…came from Phil. Not Zzvark. Yes she still hated Zzvark , but Phil…..Phil was now the victim of All that hatred.

The god that brought them together…that ran their favorite pub, destroyed everything. She actually trusted Phil.

But not anymore.

Ghastie laid there and sobbed as all the emotions came crashing through. She let herself cry a healthy amount, but other than that, she kept the rest in.

===

Idris saw the eruption bursts from Phil. Her three eyes opened weakly as the celestial squid like being was on her back. She could still do one thing.

With that, she raised her right hand weakly, then, she snapped her fingers.

Warping Chulo, Ghastie, Ritz’s body, Baer, and Gwen and herself. And Sahte, everybody that was still alive.

To a different planet.

With that, Ghastie had warped and vanished in her grief. And Idris vanished too.

And just like that, Everything, everywhere all at once.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Tue Mar 21, 2023 12:23 pm

AAAAACKKKK)

Chulo lay cradling Ritzs head, until she started to warp. She screamed, because ritz had warped after her, but she thought she was being taken from him.

“NO- NO DONT TAKE HIM FROM ME DONT TAKE MY BOY AWAY FROM ME NOOO-“

She had warped, Ritzs body had followed soon after along with baer and enzo and anyone else.

Seconds after idris had warped everyone, Phil had imploded, He had exploded as well as everything else on the planet, Earth included. Zzvark returned to rule the void, Phil had finally died, and Sahte- well… Sahte wasnt in great shape. His great horn was half blown off, leaving it jagged and sharp, and he was left weakened.

Chulo fell on to strange bug-like planet, thick rainforest all around. She cried out and punched at the ground
“NO NO NO”

She threw herself on the ground, crying, until she fell asleep. Nobody else was around… or so she thought.

Next thing she knows, shes chained up with thick heavy chains, locked inside a metal-glass substanced box. A giant mantis head peered out of the one glass window in the front. She couldnt see them, but they could see her. She was encased in total darkness, she couldnt see a thing. Not. one. thing.

A large IV connected to one of her arms. she heard a click, and suddenly green liquid flows into her body. it hurt. so. much

She felt like she was getting torn up from the inside out, everywhere. It surged through her body, it was just pure pain. She didnt know where she was, what was happening or how it was happening, she still hasnt had time for her brain to process all of the deaths and every thing that just happened. All she knew now was total darkness and pain.

This went on for a few months. Three months of just total pain.

She was held in a dark green building, camoflaughed by giant leaf-like insects. Giant hoards of different giant insects swarm the base.

—————

Enzo and Baer dropped in the same place, Enzo groaned, both of his femurs still snapped.

“Holy shit- enzo?”

“Nnnrgg yeah?”

“How-? nevermind. Lets go, this place is creepy”

They had left, Baer carrying Enzo away to a safer space.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Mar 21, 2023 3:24 pm

( RIGHT BACK ATCHA, BUT EHEHE, IT IS TIIIMMMEEE )
( also Sunshine lollipops and rainbows is legit playing rn LMFAO, but it oddly fits —-or I think it does. )

Ghastie had warped too. In the same planet as everyone else. Alone. And in pain. But her own form of pain.

By now her wounds had slowly started to heal on their own as she got on to her hands and knees. But her clothes were still ripped. Her breathing was ragged and labored as her face was soaked from tears.

She hasn’t had time to process the deaths either. Chulo wasn’t the only one.

But now….now she was alone.

Ghastie’s brows furrowed as her ears folded. She took notice of the rainforest like area, thankfully, no insect like creatures were there to harm her.

But she noticed, Chulo was gone. Her best friend…her honorary sister.

Her eyes darted around frantically as she slowly got up.

CHULO?!” Ghastie called, but no answer. Her chest had risen and fallen from her rapid breaths. She was somewhat panicking. Okay a lot panicking.

Okay…New mission….find Chulo. And find the others….

Though her brows furrowed and she looked down at the ring on her right hand. Her heart ached.

….right……

Ghastie’s eyes glossed over as she stared at the ring, a Gwen shaped hole was present in her heart now. And it could never be healed. She just…had needs that only Gwen could fulfill….and now…she was gone.

Gwen was the first one to try and understand her feelings….funny enough her first therapist. Back in the 13’00’s Hannah was her name, and she was her first best friend, her first crush. Hannah had stuck by her…and continued to do so now in modern time. And now….she lost Hannah again.

Nobody other than Chulo, understood how Ghastie felt….and now…that person, her soulmate was gone. By her hand.

Oh it fucking hurt.

Ghastie’s eyes welled up and a single tear had fallen. Her lips trembled, she sniffled sharply and she wiped her eyes, keeping a stiff upper lip.

The vampire looked up at the sky of the weird planet then looked around the rainforest and just, started walking aimlessly to the left.

She knew Chulo’s scent by heart as well as the others. It was up to her now.

Don’t worry Chulo….I’ll find you….you’re all I have left now…and if I lose you I—-

I’d be destroyed.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Tue Mar 21, 2023 4:25 pm

EEEEEE AND ACK NUUU THE BEBEEE- ALSO CHULO WONT MOVE UNTIL THE 3 MONTH SKIP, SO FOR NOW ILL FOCUS ON THE OTHERS IN PRESENT DAY)

Baer carried Enzo to the nearest river. It was a strange river, it was… green? The water was green, the purple-yellow sky shone over their heads, this planet was definitly unlike Earth…

In the distance, however, came a rustle in the thick trees and bushes. And suddenly, the Serval came running out of the thicket.

“HOLLYYY SHHHIT- oh Hey guys! Where the fuck are we and, why are your legs crushed?”

Baer perked up

“Alvin? What are you running from?”

“Oh nothinnn just a giant spider trying to kill us”

Enzo squeaked out

“…us?”

Alvin smiled widely, as if he were a guilty dog.
Suddenly, a cougar with a dullish red blindfold over his eyes jumped down from the tree onto a small rock.

“Its gone for now, we have to move”

“Emmitt cant we stay- im tired..”

Emmitts voice was louder now. He had a british accent, much like that of Loki.

“If youd like to stay here and die then be my guest, but if we dont move in the next minute well all be dead”

Baer was freaked out, but honestly wasnt suprised

“Alvin-?”

“Ohhhh yeah right sorry guys. This is Emmitt! We met when i fell from the sky on this weird planet and now were best friends! Isnt that right bestie?!”

The couger scoffed. He wasnt fond of humor. He walked up to Baer, stood on two feet now, and held out his paw.

“Doctor Emmitt Klausky, pleased to meet you. Now lets move”

Baer shook it, and was very confused

“Youre a doctor?”

The cougar stopped and looked his head towards them.

“Bloody hell we do not have time for chit chat!”

Just then, the massive creature that they were running from was behind them now. Rearing up on its hind four legs was a giant 15 foot tall spider, it hissed and its fangs had shown. The group slowly looked up at it, then all at once began to run. Everyone did. The spider dashing behind them. They all ran through the thick rainforest, everyone but Emmitt was tripping over loose branches. The cougar was swift and agile, almost like he knew where everything was even through hes without vision.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Mar 22, 2023 3:11 pm

( EE OKI, AND EE ALVIN IS BACKK )

Ghastie kept walking aimlessly, she was too far away from the group. But thankfully, she was heading closer and closer. But it wasn’t likely that she was gonna be near them any time soon.

Her head was hung as her ears folded back, she kept staring at the ring on her hand. Her mind wandered and travelled. It spiraled but she kept it all in.

She took a deep breath and sighed.

Suddenly, up in the trees, a pair of reptilian eyes glowed in between the bushes and tree branches above Ghastie. The creature had red eyes too. It…it was just…watching her out of curiosity. Then the eyes followed Ghastie as she vampire kept walking further away.

Ghastie felt a presence. Then looked up at the canopy if branches above her, eyes narrowing in suspicion, but the eyes weren’t there.

She huffed and shook her head and kept walking. Her gaze to the ground.

My fault….

All…my fault…..

Ghastie hiccuped and covered her face with her left hand. She looked….grey..lethargic. But she kept going.

A loud insect like roar shook her from her thoughts causing Ghastie to look ahead of her.

Another giant spider crashed out from the bushes and into her direction. It hissed and roared loudly as it stood up on its hind legs and reared its front ones. It was a brown color.

Ghastie went wide eyed and backed up a bit.

“ what in Sahte’s name?!” She gasped.

The Spider hissed loudly and charged at her full speed ahead.

Ghastie, unlike the others, didn’t run. Her eyes narrowed and her ears folded back and she charged at it in a blur of speed.

The vampire yelled out a battle cry and lunged at the giant Spider and aimed a super punch to its head.

The Giant Spider however, blocked it easily with its front limbs, using its limbs as a shield, the hit didn’t even cause a single bit of damage either.

Ghastie went wide eyed in disbelief as she stared into the spiders many eyes.

The Spider hissed and pushed Ghastie away with its limbs, the force of the push caused the vampire to be flown backwards.

Ghastie yelled as she was flown back. She did a fancy backflip just in time and landed on her hands and feet, digging her claws into the ground of the strange planet, it gave her traction as she slid back further, slowly bringing her to a steady stop.

As she stopped Ghastie let out an animalistic snarl and stood back up, but was hunched over and kept her claws sharpened. Her pupils turned snake ish.

The Giant Spider hissed back and charged at Ghastie again.

Ghastie snarled and narrowed her eyes.

“ Gonna be like that huh? I don’t have time for this shit! “ she hissed, her British accent thick. With that, she dashed at the spider again, claws unsheathed.

Not learning from her last attack, she attacked the giant spider again and aimed an attack for the eyes as she jumped up at it again. Her eyes wild.

The Giant Spider hissed and easily dodged to the side, and as it dodged its giant right arm swung at Ghastie’s side, and as it did, it’s hairs created a cut in Ghastie’s clothes, and created a deep slash, causing non living blackish blood to seep through the wound on impact.

Ghastie went wide eyed only to scream in pain as she was in mid air, and before she knew it, as soon as she opened her eyes, the Spiders giant abdomen came swinging right at her in the face.

Without having time to reset Ghastie was smacked into a giant tree causing her to grunt on impact. A loud smack was heard as she landed, the tree shook as she did too and a few leaves fell down.

Ghastie was knocked out cold and fell down on to her hands and stomach. Bleeding out on her side.

The Giant Spider saw its opportunity to attack and charged at Ghastie again, hoping for a good meal. It brandished its fangs and reared its front legs and hissed hungrily.

And as soon as it towered over Ghastie. A loud, metallic ‘ sssshnck! ‘ was heard and it screamed it pain as an unknown reptilian creature was seen on the Giant Spiders back, using its daggers as horns and to keep itself in place.

Eventually after a few screams of pain. The Giant Spider fell dead on to its side, creating a semi loud crash on to the grass.

The dragon humanoid like creature leapt off of the Spider and walked up to Ghastie, her red eyes scanning the poor vampire for a moment.

Her brows furrowed and she huffed softly as she spun her daggers and put them away.

“ No place for little bat…” The Dragon commented, her gaze soft and sympathetic, she knew what Ghastie was without a doubt. The dragons accent was very thick and Russian.

With that, the dragon humanoid like creature flicked its ears and huffed again only to bend over and pick up Ghastie in her arms, carrying her bridal style.

The two headed off to the creatures hide out. The Dragon like creature scanned for any other threats along the way.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Thu Mar 23, 2023 12:24 pm

OH MY G O D D D D I LOVE HER ALREADYYYYYYYY)

Alvin and the rest of the group kept running and tripping, Emmitt needing to keep slowing down for them. His head tiltin upwards  while running.

“THE TREES, GET TO THE TREES”

The cougar let out a little hissy sounding roar, being used as echolocation for him, and sensed where the tree was infront of him, and jumped, his claws digging into the tree as he gracefully ran up.

Alvin did the same, fear on his face, and crawled up another tree, but Baer couldnt, he was human after all. Alvin had to creep back down and grab Baer with Enzo, and pull them upwards.

They were all silent. The spider skidded to a halt, then looked confused as it wandered, looking for them, making hissing sounds. They were all up in trees, alvin, baer and enzo in one, Emmitt in another.

They waited there for about an hour.

The spider had long gone by now, they slowly crawled back down the trees and sat in a bit of a clearing.

Emmitt grabbed a few stones and set them up in a circle while Alvin grabbed some oddly green wooden logs. He set them up campfire style.

“Get some sticks for a fire” Emmitt piped up.

Just then Enzo squeaked

“…dont bother”

He slowly raised his arm and snapped, lighting the fuel in the centre of the stone ring aflame with a snap.

Emmitt stopped, he sensed the heat had come from the fox

“..- alright- how do you have fire powers? youre a fox”

“long story”

They all went about their days afterwards. They all sat on the logs next to the fire because it did get really cold at night, like really cold.

Baer looked at Emmitt

“so uh.. who are you?”

Emmitt sighed

“As before, my name is Dr Emmitt Klausky, i am a medical proffesional. Here in Criea, theres no civilization so im self taught entirely, unless your talking about the Sectopods, theyre a different story. They colonize over everything and theyre super intelligent creatures, some humanoid insects, some regular intelligent insects, and then theres the giant insects that roam the planet, they range from spiders to mantis to scorpions, could be anything, but it mostly depends where you are. Here in the rainforests mostly consist of the giant spiders, mantis and occaisonally the wasp, but if you go to the deserty area, thats where you get sand dwelling scorpions and the trapdoor spider that hids in the sand. Its a deathzone in the desert, the rainforest is the safest place here.”

Baer screamed

“THIS IS THE SAFEST PLACE? REALLY?!”

“Unfortunately yes. To live on this planet you must be skilled in your work, the weak do not survive. You must rely on all of your senses…-“

Alvin picks up a sharp stick and lauches it at Emmitts face from the side, hoping the blind cougar would be hit, but Emmitts claws dart up in a flash and catches the stick

“… and if you lack one, you must rely on the others to do its job”

Emmitt drops the stick, and turns his head towards Alvin

“If you plan to kill me, youll have to try harder than that”

Alvin smiles like a guilty dog again. He doesnt plan to, but he did think that was super hot.

Baer speaks now

“For now then we find the others… Preferably in the morning. For now though lets not get eaten…”

The group nods in agreement and they all stay up a bit before falling asleep
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Mar 24, 2023 12:52 pm

( EEE DANKEE, I LOVE EMMITT TOO. AND PFFFT ALVIN. )

Back at a different location, farther away from the group.

A giant cave was seen, it was in the midst of a lot of huge rainforest trees. The cave however, looked well kept and well flourished. Like somebody was living there.

Ghastie grunted and slowly came to, her eyes fluttering open, she was laying on a pile of handmade blankets and was covered up in one. They were actually really soft for it not being earth.

Her eyes widened once she saw the giant Dragon creature. She was at least 9 feet tall.

Ghastie’s eyes widened in bewilderment. Though she quickly sat up and yanked off the blanket and looked at her side, her eyes widened more.

“ why does everybody do surgery on me while I’m asleep..?” She sighed, her tone full of sarcasm, but also seemed to be slightly frustrated.

“ To keep from dying, you’re welcome “ The Dragon answered, the w’s sounding a bit like V’s. She turned the stick around that was above the fire, there were two whole chickens on the skewer. She needed to eat her weight. So did Ghastie.

There were blood bags beside her in case the vampire ever woke up.

Ghastie folded her ears and frowned.

“ Shouldve just let me die “ Ghastie grumbled.

The Dragon tilted her head to Ghastie.

“ I sense loss. You do not truly seek death do you…? You looked determined before …” she stated.

Ghastie blinked then looked over at the dragon.

“ So you were there. “ she interrogated “ Up in the trees “ she added.

“ Da, but you dodged my question. “ The Dragon said.

Ghastie went wide eyed a bit then huffed. Only to have her gaze fall.

It took her a good long while to reply. She remained silent and stared at her ring.

The Dragon took notice. She saw Ghastie had a ring, she knew what that meant too.

“ Husband? “ She asked as she stared at the chickens on the fire.

Wife “ Ghastie replied in a rapid fire and matter of fact tone.

The Dragon nodded in understanding.

“ I smelt death on you….I won’t press further. I know loss. But you, you do not truly seek death. You looked like you were finding someone before. As I said, you looked—-determined. That it is until you got a face full of the Spider “ she chuckled in amusement.

Ghastie growled and sat up further with a grunt. She remained silent for a bit.

“ …..I was looking for my friend, Chulo, and there’s others too. We somehow split up “ she answered, her voice quiet. “ And…it’s complicated..for the death part…” she added.

The Dragon nodded.

“ mmm…I understand. Emotions are, very, complicated. But who are these, friends? What they look like? I can help you. Besides, you need it. “ The dragon offered.

Ghastie flicked her ears and thought on it. Feeling a bit reluctant, after the war, she….she didn’t feel like she could trust anybody ever again.

“ Chulo is a white fox, Baer is a human with brownish black hair in a lab coat. Enzo is a burnt looking fox, he’s got fire..And Alvin, he’s an ocelot. …..assuming if they even made it and survived here. The hell is this wretched place?” Ghastie asked as she stared at her lap.

“ Criea, it’s a planet mainly infested by intelligent yet hostile insects. They take over like a hideous parasite. The desert deals with scorpions and trapdoor spiders, is death zone. Especially for little bats. Rainforest is safest, it has giant spiders and mantis’s. Like the one you came across. Thennn, there’s the Sectopods, very hostile yet intelligent creatures. They take over everything. So, unless you want to find your friends and survive. Stick with me. “ The Dragon said.

Ghastie scoffed and groaned in complaint.

“ Just fucking great, more monsters that wanna kill us….and..fine, though…thank you for going out of your way for saving me. Normally I’d destroy it in one punch but apparently I’m useless..” she huffed.

“ That’s because everyone here on this planet is stronger than where you came from, and I mean ten times stronger, you need to grow. Eventually you’ll get back to your normal strength, if not more. Come, eat, and you’re welcome again. “ The Dragon said and gestured Ghastie to get up.

Ghastie gave a skeptical glance to the woman only to sigh and get up, then she headed over and took a seat. Sitting Indian style.

The Dragon grabbed the blood bag and handed it to Ghastie, who took it and looked at it in bewilderment.

“ how do you—“

“ I do my research, eat, you’ll need strength. “

Ghastie nodded and took a bite out of the bag and began to suck the blood down, like she was dehydrated in being in the desert for days.

She sighed contently after a good few moments and wiped her mouth.

“ Thank you ….what’s your name…?” She grunted.

“ Ilya, dragon hybrid. Self taught Hunter. My—-people…are far and few in between on this planet. We aren’t as common as the insects here. But we are a great strong few. “ Ilya replied as she tore into a chicken.

Ghastie’s head tilted in interest and nodded.

“ Not the weirdest thing I’ve come across…and I’ve seen plenty in my lifetime. “ she murmured.

Ilya snorted in amusement.

“ You? Your name?” She asked.

“ Ghastie, and as you already know I’m a vampire….we’re like parasites on earth. “ she chuckled.

Ilya huffed softly and nodded.

“ Ghastie….interesting. Never heard it before. “ she commented.

“ I named myself…it…it’s a long story….” Ghastie murmured as her eyes misted over thinking on the past.

Ilya nodded.

“ I see. Well, eat up, we have big day tomorrow if you wanna find your friends, and…im sorry for your loss. “ Ilya said, her voice soft and sympathetic.

Ghastie’s face fell and she hung her head more.

“ Thank you, and, Me too….” She murmured then began eating again.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sun Mar 26, 2023 7:50 am

AAAAAAAACKKK THE BEBEEEEEE- )

Next morning, they all wake up. Emmitt seemingly has been up for a while, sitting on the log sharpening a few hardened stones.

Alvin looks at him confused

“what- what are you doing and why this early…”

Emmitt stops sharpening his stones and keeps his head facing straight.

“heard something in the middle of the night. Im more concerned as to why you folk arent concerned for yourselves. You all sleep like rocks.”

“Yeah because on earth we couldsleep like rocks”

“Earth? T-2 or the original? I heard T-2 just spontaniously combusted”

Baer woke up, looking confused

“T-2? is this some sort of sick joke? We, are from E a r t h”

Emmitt sounded exhausted

“no. T-2 exploded. Earth is still alive. You see that bluish little star-like thing wayyy over there about a few light-years away? thats Earth. T-2 was what we call a “fake planet”. Any planet with a ‘- 2’ infront of it, means its a replica planet, or, a copied version basically. Why? We honestly dont know, but what we do know is that we had Earth and Earth T-2, and T-2 went kablooey. Understand?”

Baer and Alvin were in slight shock. Baer was panicking

“WERE FAKE? WAS NONE OF IT REAL?”

“No it was real allright. Your lives were real, not like youre dead. Think of it as you were toyed with by celestial beings and you were manipulated basically your entire life. But it was still very much real, and you are all real.”

Alvin giggled

“Cool were fake hehe”

Emmitt sighed while Baer went full blown panic attack, both for thinking hes fake and crying for Zero.

Suddenly there was a rustle in the bushes behind them, the rustle travelled extrordinarily fast, it went to the bushes then to the trees above then to right infront of them. There was a hiss like sound.

Emmitt perked up quickly, Baer carrying Enzo still freaking out, and Alvin backed up behind the cougar. He was ready to fight.

Suddenly a large serpent-like creature slithered out of the brush, with big fangs and maroon coloured hair that travelled down its entire body ending at its tail. It was a dullish green color, and it had six oddly short limbs and two yellow snakish eyes with a crazed look in them. It was skinny, two feet in width at most, at least twelve feet in height standing on two feet wxcept it was a bit hunched over in a ready stance. Its voice was like that of Alvins but a hair deeper and more grainy. It was readying itself to attack when it suddenly stopped, and looked confused while it stood upright. It towered over all of them, bit it also seemed relatively normal in size compared to them due to its skinniness.

“wait, what the fuck are you?”

Alvin heard his voice immediatly. He jumped forward, and the beast hunched over to look at him.

“ARE YOU GAY?”

The beast stood in intimidating silence for a second before it came out of its shell.

“OF COURSE I AM, Howd you know?”

“Im known for my incredible ‘gaydar’”

“Oh my god thats awesome. Wait so who are all of you? Wait wait first of all, Hiii Im Salvador, but you short things can call me Sal!”

Sal was very excited, he loved socialization.

“Well, Im Alvin, thats Baer, Emmitt and that knocked out one there is Enzo… wait Baer why is he still asleep?”

“Usually when people snap both of their legs they sleep alot like a normal person would.”

Alvin scoffed at his response. Sal waved to all of them, then confused at Emmitt. He waved one of his arms at his face

“i know youre waving at me”

“How did you know? Can you see?!”

“No, but i can feel the vibrations in the air infront of me as well as hear them because its a quicker movement as well as smell your hand infront of my face.”

Sal blinked.

“How many fingers am I holding up right now?” He said as he held his middle finger in his face

“Very funny..”

Emmitt turned back around to fetch his rocks as he returned favor with his own little “F u” message, flipping the serpent creature off as well.

Salvador and Alvin laughed hysterically, while Baer woke up Enzo.

His eyes slowly opened, and screamed when he saw Sal, but Baer shut his muzzle up with one hand

“Shut. Hes safe dont worry”

Enzo looked at Sal in utter shock as he slowly nodded, but eventually the shock wore off as it wasnt Enzos first rodeo, along with the fact he had to sleep again. He was so tired.

Emmitt called out.

“Alright, lets move. We cant stay here forever the bugs will smell us.”

With that, Emmitt began to walk, followed by Baer with Enzo in his arms, followed by Alvin and Sal in the back, singing and dancing their hearts out to Dont Stop Believin’.

They all continue on throughout the rainforest, not knowing where theyre going, just knowing that they have to move.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2