The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meta Runner (RP)

3 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Meta Runner (RP) - Page 39 Empty Meta Runner (RP)

Post by Skye Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:42 pm

First topic message reminder :

Revisited topic.

Recap will be posted soon!

Last edited by cmdR_Paige on Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

*shy bluejay energy activate*

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Meta Runner (RP) - Page 39 Empty Re: Meta Runner (RP)

Post by Skye Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:47 pm

@Checkmate
(i've been wanting to reply to this all morning lol-
bUt I hAd clAsSeS)

Skye's eyes widened at that, the same warm, electric feeling jolting up from her core again. "Payback..?" she stuttered, trying to keep a level head.

She felt warm, and shaky, like she was full of some kind of pent up energy. Yeah, dopamine.. a bit of estrogen, not so much oxytocin, but the endorphin content was off the charts. In other words, she was neck-deep in feelings she could scarcely control. "Well.. two can play at that game," she grinned mischievously.

Before she could return the kiss, Paige walked into the room and cleared her throat. "Yo, Skye? Masa called while you guys were out and invited the four of us back to TAS Corp, because he and the rest of 'em were planning some kind of get-together thing. Like after he bails Belle outta jail, and stuff. Just lettin' ya know."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:16 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
@Checkmate
( #wholesome
I CAN'T
AA-)

Skye pulled away, and grinned through the blush on her own cheeks, like the lava of Ultra Jump Mania-- incredibly hot and annoyingly persistent.

"I'm so glad to hear that, Bluejay," she said softly, hand still supporting Tari's face. When Tari said she was glad she met her, she froze, memories of Tari's last words returning. She didn't pull away, or look at the floor in despair-- instead she just smiled wider as a tear or two fell. "And I'm glad I met you."

(These two gonna get their world rocked when Amber shows up >.> )

--------

@Bumblebee

Belle nodded, sniffing. "Yeah. Yeah, I guess so.." she tried to catch her breath. "I wish I had both my arms so I could hug you properly..." She felt calmed by the touch, and used that feeling to ground herself.

“It’s okay. Now, let’s go to bed.” Chris kissed her again and held her. He rested her head under his head. The sun wouldn’t be up for a few more hours. He leaned back against the wall of the bed. He kissed Belle’s head and closed his eyes.

Charaters: Chris [Firewall] cmdr_Pavel [Firewall] Dyson [Firewall] Amber [Firewall]
See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:22 pm

Bumblebee wrote:“It’s okay. Now, let’s go to bed.” Chris kissed her again and held her. He rested her head under his head. The sun wouldn’t be up for a few more hours. He leaned back against the wall of the bed. He kissed Belle’s head and closed his eyes.

"You sure you want to share..?" Belle said timidly, feeling a bit cramped on the small mattress. "I wouldn't be upset if you said no.."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:26 pm

@cmdR_Paige
( heh relatable )

Wait a minute... What did Skye mean by that? Blushing madly " um... What do you mean by that exactly??.." Though she practically jumped backwards with a yipe out of embarrassment from Paige. Eyes wide she tried  to get herself together " ooh! Party?! Cool! " her eyes flashed a bit at that only to look back at Skye " sounds like fun.. Um..I'm not the party type so.. You guys are free to go -"

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:43 pm

@Checkmate

"Well I doubt he meant that it was gonna be wild or.. you know, socially exhausting. I bet he planned it with you in mind, Bluejay," Paige said nonchalantly, to which Skye fired an absolute death glare, like that of a burrowing owl-- in her direction. "What? You call her that all the time."

"Only I call her Bluejay."

"Okay! Got it, geez! Stop lookin' at me like you wanna invert my ribcage.." Skye's look became a bit less hostile.

"So he's gonna put this on when he busts Belle out of prison?"

"Yeah, so it's probably not gonna be for a while."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:58 pm

@cmdR_Paige
( lOl XD SKYE  )
Tari made a face when Paige said that , it...sounded wrong. Just completely wrong. She knew the intention but it...yeah no not the right person. It'll be like belle saying that ANNND that's a thing shed never want to imagine . she shook her head to clear her mind. 

Though she gave a few blinks in skyes direction when she gave the glare " hey ...calm down angry face , and.. I mean Lamar is there. I'm sure he'd find a way to ...what do people say?..amp it up? " they said something like that- 

Now sitting cross legged " they're gonna, that's great! Oh I CANT  wait to  see everyone back again! and..Paige...please don't call me that again..its..um..weird -I get your intention though " she tried to be as nice as possible about it.  " I mean... Ill only go if you want me to otherwise I'm just gonna hide out..play some undertale or overwatch maybe.." She said in skyes direction .

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:08 pm

@Checkmate

"Nooo, I am decidedly angry, and your adorableness will not calm my wrath--!" Skye growled, but relented, regaining her composure. "I feel like you should go.. at least for a little while.. they miss you a lot. I don't wanna guilt-trip you or anything, I just think it'd make their day to see you again. Plus.. I don't want them thinking you're out committing, um.. arson." She cleared her throat.

"Yeah, I think your new boss is onto me," Paige said. "Best to convince him there's nothing wrong."

"You let Masa know she's behind this?!"

"No! Okay maybe a little! But I didn't outright say that he should suspect her, I asked him if crimes like that would be easily nulled and made up for!"

"Paige, you--! UGH--!" Skye facepalmed. "It's fine. It's perfectly fine. Masa's done his fair share of law evasion, and he cares enough about Tari to make sure this looks like it never happened."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:22 pm

@cmdR_Paige

Tari was about to comment on the whole party / arson thingy but she shut her yap when the two argued. She couldn't help but to panic , either way he's gonna ... He's gonna end up finding out! Clearing her throat " ill go then so they won't suspect...and its ok Paige was only trying to help.." she said  only to shut her mouth once more, she didn't feel like she should be talking, but it was fun though... why was it fun?! " I can't believe I ..did that I swear I'm not a pyro um...I'm...gonna go clean some stuff...er.. " with that she got up and left the living room all the while internally having another breakdown. ' what is wrong with me- '

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:27 pm

@Checkmate

Skye and Paige both watched Tari leave, then Skye whipped her head back to glare at Paige. "We were having a moment."

"Saw that."

"You wh--?" Skye went red in the face yet again.

"Seriously though.. we should probably consider a plan for when they do find out," Paige warned.

Skye looked away from her and stared at the floor, feeling conflicted.

(le timeskip?)

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:40 pm

@cmdR_Paige
( yes, timeskip activated . Also masa probably gonna end up bailing Chris out too cuz , belle and Chris so ye )
Hopefully it all went through, he did his part. Belle should be coming home today. Lamar already had the party up and ready, weird, considering he was a anime fan, he didn't think he'd be a party goer. 
Now dressed in a dark crimson suit , trying to look formal , the red carpet was practically placed out . He was all too eager... Everything was coming together! Like what should've happened right from the start! Now the only other thing they had to do...was extract lucinia from taris brain, and everything will be done. A happily ever after. 
" c'mon belle....I sent the money...the papers...come home... " he muttered to himself as he rocked back and forth against his heels. 

Lamar on the other hand ..was the dj and practically over excited. " LETS GET THIS PARTY ROLLING SILICA CITY! " he yelled as rave type music played. " man a welcome home party all in one! Aha! I can't wait  " he grinned

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat Mar 06, 2021 3:08 pm

@Checkmate

"Give her some time, Masa, I'm sure she'll show up," Sofia reassured him, sporting a short green dress. "Besides, Skye and Tari still haven't shown up. The night's still young!"

Skye wasn't sure how formal of an occasion this was going to be, so she tried out a few outfits to see which ones would work best. "Think that it's gonna be super formal, or...?"

"I think it's at least semi-formal," Paige told her, trying to fit into an olive dress she wore to formal Alphamax events. She'd put on a bit more muscle than the last time she'd worn it.

"You're wearing that...? It's definitely formal." Skye frantically tried to find a nicer outfit.

"Can I be fancy too?" Theo called from outside their room.

"Just a minute, kiddo, we're busy!"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Mar 06, 2021 3:28 pm

@cmdR_Paige
Masa glanced over at Sofia " your right...I just.. Want everything to go right , and your looking great . if Im being honest I figured you'd be a light  technician or something.. Didnt think youd join in " he said with a smile . heck most of them didn't strike him as party people . 
__

Oh boy ... Um.. What to where, ah!  ' wait..why did I grab this?..since when did I buy this?! ' she looked at the blue suit with a raised brow only to have a light bulb go off ' oh right..when I was ...crazy... Um...guess it was opposite day-' it was the only formal thing Tari had. she put the suit on and walked out , she giggled at Theo "hey skye, need any help? " she blinked in shock once she saw Paige ' and..I'm the only one wearing a suit... Why do I have to be the odd one out.. Maybe I can go in my hoodie -but that's not formal ' she glared down at herself ' what mindset where you in ?!  '

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Sat Mar 06, 2021 3:37 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:“It’s okay. Now, let’s go to bed.” Chris kissed her again and held her. He rested her head under his head. The sun wouldn’t be up for a few more hours. He leaned back against the wall of the bed. He kissed Belle’s head and closed his eyes.

"You sure you want to share..?" Belle said timidly, feeling a bit cramped on the small mattress. "I wouldn't be upset if you said no.."
“Yes, I’m sure. Now, go. To. Bed.” Chris said firmly. He wrapped his arms around her and fell to sleep.

Charaters: Chris [Firewall] cmdr_Pavel [Firewall] Dyson [Firewall] Amber [Firewall]
See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat Mar 06, 2021 4:04 pm

@Checkmate

Skye poked her head out from behind the room divider, eyes widening and face taking on a pinkish hue. "Uh.. n-no, I'm good. Uh... you look great!" she gave Tari a thumbs-up and ducked back down.

"You kinda caught her at a bad time; sorry," Paige chuckled. "Nice suit, by the way. I'd take a suit over this thing any day."

-----------

"Are you kidding?!" Sofia exclaimed. "I've been waiting for a night like this for ages! I just.." she trailed off. "Kinda wish Lucinia were here, too..."

-----------

@Bumblebee

Belle said nothing more, only beginning to doze off. If she remembered correctly... she'd be going home very soon. Really was a shame she'd have to leave Chris behind. Unless someone bailed him out too, which she doubted.

She tried her best to shut her brain off and go to sleep.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Mar 06, 2021 4:23 pm

@cmdR_Paige
Her brow raised yet again only to try and peek into the closet ' you don't sound very convincing - ' looking back at the bear women again she gave a nod only to huff in dismay and tug at her own outfit. "  You look great too, uh yeah apparently when I was bonkers I decided to go shopping? I mean, after this if you want it you can have it,if blue is your color.  " clearing her throat she looked back at the closet only to try and peek in " ello? Little owl? You sure you don't need help?... " 
______
Masa gave her a look of sympathy only to nod "We all do. " clearing his throat he gave a sigh " but glad your excited!  And...you left Lamar in there all by himself?" He asked only to peek in the building with concern .

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Sat Mar 06, 2021 4:32 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
@Checkmate

Skye poked her head out from behind the room divider, eyes widening and face taking on a pinkish hue. "Uh.. n-no, I'm good. Uh... you look great!" she gave Tari a thumbs-up and ducked back down.

"You kinda caught her at a bad time; sorry," Paige chuckled. "Nice suit, by the way. I'd take a suit over this thing any day."

-----------

"Are you kidding?!" Sofia exclaimed. "I've been waiting for a night like this for ages! I just.." she trailed off. "Kinda wish Lucinia were here, too..."

-----------

@Bumblebee

Belle said nothing more, only beginning to doze off. If she remembered correctly... she'd be going home very soon. Really was a shame she'd have to leave Chris behind. Unless someone bailed him out too, which she doubted.

She tried her best to shut her brain off and go to sleep.
(le time skip?)

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat Mar 06, 2021 4:38 pm

@Checkmate

"AAH!" Skye yelped, hurriedly throwing the nearest top on, which just so happened to be one of Paige's loose hoodies. It practically reached her knees. "Next time wait 'till I say I'm decent."

Paige let out a violent "Pffft!" of a laugh, covering her mouth with one hand. "That escalated quickly. One moment you're snoozing on the couch, and the next--"

"Shut up; Paige!" Skye scolded, incredibly flustered. "By the way, have you seen my black leather jacket? I think it'd look great with these leggings..."

"Yeah; here." Paige tossed the jacket at Skye, who ducked back into the closet to change out of the pullover.

--------

"Ah, don't worry about him," Sofia reassured him. "He'll be fine. What's the worst he's gonna do, drink all the punch?"

-------

@Bumblebee

(le sure!)

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Mar 06, 2021 4:51 pm

@cmdR_Paige
"Oh coconuts! "Tari covered her eyes in a flash only to dart right on out of there and..release a scream herself only to pace about " I'm sosososososososososososososososo sorry ! I thought you were! I just thought you had trouble picking an outfit!! " she didn't remove her hands from her eyes for a second. She felt so horrible at that moment 
" I'm gonna go help Theo...uh..heh..so sorry night owl! " she started heading off only to crash into a few things. Peeking through her fingers she soon found her way to where Theo was . oh boy - 
_____
 Masa just shrugged " I've never seen him this ... Excited so I don't want him making too much of a ruckus . heh. Ah probably , I'm so glad all we got was punch... Although, he is...a weeb. You never know. " shaking his head

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat Mar 06, 2021 5:11 pm

@Checkmate

"You could have at least given her a heads up.." Skye growled, opening the closet doors and walking out into the room.

"What, like I'm gonna announce to the world that you're not dressed?"

"Not like THAT!" Skye sighed. "How do I look?"

"I'd say have Tari judge.. but I doubt you two'll be able to make eye contact and stay chill for the next few weeks," Paige huffed. "Your face is red as a beet."

"Yours'll be running red if you keep that up," Skye threatened, fixing her hair. She wore a black leather jacket over a short white dress, and planned to grab herself a pair of ankle boots on her way out. "Don't worry about it, Bluejay!" she called, trying to sound as gentle and forgiving as possible.

---------------

"Yeeeeah, I wouldn't be surprised if he made a mess of the stuff just for the heck of it. I'll go check on him," Sofia spun on her heel and walked back inside.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Mar 06, 2021 5:32 pm

@cmdR_Paige

All she really did was just give Theo a green bow neck tie and fix his hair a bit. She started to sweat a little when she was called out once more '  calm down..it happens to everyone ....its perfectly fine.. ' but when she heard her voice ' ok its not fine! Shes mad! I know she's mad.... ' taking some deep breaths Tari walked out with her eyes closed only to slowly open them again. But when she saw Skye her face was red once more. She tried to speak but her voice was caught in her throat " yo- ....*cough* beautiful *cough* " '  no! WORK SENTENCES! ERGH! ' her throat hurt too much which caused her to caugh a few more times due to her nervousness.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat Mar 06, 2021 5:50 pm

@Checkmate
(and Paige is just like
*guffawing laughter*-)

"Really..?" Skye squeaked out, also losing the ability to speak. "You're- y-you're stunning. S-sice noot. I mean nice suit! Stupid.. with-eine caff-drawal. Oh, my gosh!" She smacked her face with both hands.

"Look, Owl Lady! Tari made me fancy!" Theo grinned, stepping in between them.

"That's nice, Theo-"

"Yo, Tari.. need a drink or something? You.. kinda sound like you're--MPH-!" Skye elbowed Paige in the abdomen to get her to shut up. So inconsiderate.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Mar 06, 2021 6:04 pm

@cmdR_Paige
( heh xd ) 
If steam could pour out of her ears it would , she herself hated the suit, and thought herself was crazy just for buying it! Tugging at her own tie she cleared her throat a few times and tried to make sense " y-you ...*cough* cute.. Owl" though she raised a brow at Paige "  n..no...fine..fine..ha! Fine... " she couldn't think straight ... Looking down at Theo she just gave him a smile " heh, yep! Your a fancy little guy! Um..." Another clear of her throat " c-can we get going...."

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat Mar 06, 2021 6:12 pm

@Checkmate

Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh. Someone help me. Help me PLEASE, because aaaaAAAAAAH- Skye tried to keep the internal screaming to herself. She felt weak in the knees, her throat was dry as a desert, and her tongue felt like it had a mind of its own. She remembered a joke about people nose-bleeding when they saw something unbearably cute.

She touched the back of her hand to her nose, to make sure that was a myth.

"Yeah, sure! I'll drive," Paige remarked, looking down at Skye with a smug grin. Because somebody is gonna be watching Tari and not the road.

"Can we use your motorcycle?" Theo pranced around her.

"Nah, we gotta drive everybody, kid. Come on you two." She left the room and Skye cleared her throat, attempting to say something coherent for once.

"Um... s-since I thought it was gonna be a.. a-a formal event tonight, uh.." she timidly held up the necklace Tari got her. "It matches pretty well, I-I think.."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Sat Mar 06, 2021 6:21 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
@Checkmate

"AAH!" Skye yelped, hurriedly throwing the nearest top on, which just so happened to be one of Paige's loose hoodies. It practically reached her knees. "Next time wait 'till I say I'm decent."

Paige let out a violent "Pffft!" of a laugh, covering her mouth with one hand. "That escalated quickly. One moment you're snoozing on the couch, and the next--"

"Shut up; Paige!" Skye scolded, incredibly flustered. "By the way, have you seen my black leather jacket? I think it'd look great with these leggings..."

"Yeah; here." Paige tossed the jacket at Skye, who ducked back into the closet to change out of the pullover.

--------

"Ah, don't worry about him," Sofia reassured him. "He'll be fine. What's the worst he's gonna do, drink all the punch?"

-------

@Bumblebee

(le sure!)
Chris woke up slowly. He heard breakfast being called out. He tapped Belle on the face, attempting to wake her up. “Hey. You awake? Wake up Belle. Wake up!” He kept on tapping her face to try to wake her up

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:10 pm

@cmdR_Paige
Following Paige she glanced over at Skye ' oh gosh...ohmy-' clearing her throat a few times she just gave a nod  the necklace " its ..b-.. Bueh.. " ' get it together Tari! ' " NiIICe " she covered her mouth at that, did..her voice just crack? That's never happened. Trying not to embarrass anyone any further she just gave a thumbs up.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next