The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meta Runner (RP)

3 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Meta Runner (RP) Empty Meta Runner (RP)

Post by Skye Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:41 pm

Bumblebee wrote:"What do you want to talk about?" Chris moved the car up an inch. He sighed at the speed. He never wanted people to be mad at him. "Are you sure Masa won't tell at me...?"

"I'm like... eighty percent sure he won't yell," Belle admitted. "Thing is, he might be angry about Tari being on the loose now. Maybe we should talk to him about it.. get him to chill about the whole deal. I don't want him harboring angst toward her when.. when she's his friend. You know? They were so dang close... kinda like how he and I were back in the day.."

*shy bluejay energy activate*

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Meta Runner (RP) Empty Re: Meta Runner (RP)

Post by Checkmate Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:52 pm

@Pidge
( timeskip ?)
Frowning she Looked down at Theo and shrugged , honestly unsure " not sure.....anywho c'mon! Im sure she needs some alone time anyways... And besides, we got those fairytales to get to!" Tari was trying to keep the upbeat tone, but in reality seeing Skye like this got to her.

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:01 pm

@Checkmate
(sure!)

Theo did his best to shrug it off, but he still felt concerned for her. The excitement of hearing Tari's tales counteracted the negative emotions flawlessly.

(le activate)

Skye worked late into the evening, hands shaking from the adrenaline burnout. She set down her project and put her face in her hands, sighing at the empty coffee cups she had scattered across the table.

She picked them up and tossed them into the garbage bin, and stood up shakily, staring ahead as she made her way out of her room and back to Tari and Theo's.

Theo's eyes never moved from Tari, and he hung on every word. Every now and then, he interjected and asked about how the story would end.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:20 pm

@Pidge
" well the story ends by snow white being woken up by the prince's kiss and they lived happily ever after! The witch is also defeated! " Tari said with a wide smile. It actually felt nice to share these things with someone, just having a calm evening as if everything was back to normal.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:33 pm

@Checkmate

Theo cheered. "Yayyy! They won!" he shouted.

Skye approached silently, leaning against the doorframe and watching.

"Another one!" Theo grinned, eyes sparkling. "Pleeeeease?"

Skye couldn't help but smile a little at that. A small candle flame of hope flickered to life within her.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:43 pm

@Pidge

Giggling " ok ok " Tari did sense that Skye was present, but just in case the owl was still feeling..well.. Whatever she felt , she didn't want to ruin that moment. 
" So this one is called Peter Pan! He's a boy that's able to fly and takes lost kids to never land. A happy place, he also has a fairy companion called Tinkerbelle . All the while wendy john and Michael are in danger of a evil pirate! They're friends with Peter . " Tari got up almost as if she was trying to act it out .

" ILL GET YOU PETER PAN!" She said as she mimicked captain hooks voice only to pretend to act frightened " oh no! The crocodile! Mr shmee! Dont  let that  horrid creature take my other hand! "  hoping it would get some laughs out of them.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:52 pm

@Checkmate

Skye chuckled softly.

Theo jumped up from his bed and extended his short arms to look like a crocodile's jaws. "Rawwwr! I'm the crocodile! I've come to munch you, evil pirate! Nomnomnomnom!"

Skye covered her mouth to keep from laughing any louder and decided not to interfere. This.. this was the most wholesome thing she'd seen since... well, watching the sunrise with the love of her life.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:28 pm

@Pidge
( mah heAR t- )
Tari let out a overly dramatic gasp " no please! You can't! I taste horrible! " with that she placed one arm over her forehead and fell to her knees. " you win Peter pan! Curse you!" Only to burst out laughing and breaking character. Gosh she missed this! 

" t-tomarrow ill share some more with you, how's that? Could be a annual nightly tradition . " she said with a few giggles.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:40 pm

Pidge wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:"What do you want to talk about?" Chris moved the car up an inch. He sighed at the speed. He never wanted people to be mad at him. "Are you sure Masa won't tell at me...?"

"I'm like... eighty percent sure he won't yell," Belle admitted. "Thing is, he might be angry about Tari being on the loose now. Maybe we should talk to him about it.. get him to chill about the whole deal. I don't want him harboring angst toward her when.. when she's his friend. Do you know? They were so dang close... kinda like how he and I were back in the day.."
"I'll take eighty percent over nothing. Tari's with Skye, I wouldn't count that as being 'loose'. Why is he mad about Tari? I don't see why." Chris leaned back in his chair, admiring Belle from his seat. "I hope Amber still isn't mad at her, and Skye" Chris thought of somebody that Belle had talked about once or twice. What was her name... Meggy? Amber and Meggy never met, did they? I don't know her that much, but I wish to meet her someday."

Charaters: Chris [Firewall] cmdr_Pavel [Firewall] Dyson [Firewall] Amber [Firewall]
See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:45 pm

@Checkmate

( sAme aAA - )

"YES! Yes! Let's do this every night!" Theo cheered, hopping up and down beside her.

Skye clapped for them and grinned. "That was a spectacular performance, you two," she chuckled. "There's Broadway in your future yet. I'll write you a raving review that'll end up on SCN!"

Theo gave a bow. "Thank you, madam critic!"

Skye chuckled at that. "It's getting late, little crocodile," she said, scooping him up into her arms and setting him back on his bed.

@Bumblebee

"Well... he viewed her as a fugitive, instead of a friend," Belle sighed. "He was dead-set on keeping her in prison for the full three years.." she blinked. "Yeah, actually, that.. that Meggy chick was a childhood friend of Tari's."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:39 pm

@Pidge
( Meggy - excuse me but I am not a chICk - XD had to srry XD )

Tari giggled once more and bowed along with Theo. It seemed that Skye was in better spirits! Watching Skye carry him like that however...made her heart melt. Placing her left hand where her heart would be and one covering her mouth " oh my god my heart.... " her eyes were like the watery eye emoji . 
Then another thing popped in mind " oh, I figured I should let you know. I'll be visiting the gang tomorrow.... Just so you know where im at " she said with a nod. She was gonna man up and do it, she can't ghost them.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:51 pm

@Checkmate
(Belle: bUt thAt's the wAy i tAlk?)

"Tari told me all kinds of awesome stories, Skye! You missed the ones before that last one..."

"Aw, I'm sure they were great," Skye smiled at him, then turned to look at Tari. She seemed to look a bit crestfallen when she heard of Tari's plans, but she hid her disappointment. "Oh, okay... sounds good. I mean.. you've gotten to see everyone but them, heh.. that's cool! I'll keep the place taken care of. Are you taking Theo with you?" she asked in a gentle tone, tilting her head to one side inquisitively.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:30 pm

@Pidge
( xD )
Tari noticed though she nodded to the rest of it  " nah ill leave him here with ya,that way neither of you would be alone " she said with a smile .  Looking over at Theo she gave him another smile, turning her attention back. Honestly having no idea what else to say " so...can I give you that hug now?..." She felt like it was needed. Or else shed force hug! Skye wasn't gonna get out of this one.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:44 pm

@Checkmate

Skye smiled in defeat and held her arms out. How bad could it be? Plus, it might help her feel better...

"Yes, you can hug me, love." she chuckled.

Theo stuck his tongue out jokingly, muttering, "You guys are mushy..."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:55 pm

@Pidge 
Smiling Tari gave Skye a bear hug though when Theo made the comment she chuckled 
" mushy? Should've seen us a long time ago! Heck or even Chris and belle! They're mushy! " She said with a smirk only to stick her tongue back out. All in a playful manner of course.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:10 pm

@Checkmate

Skye hugged Tari back and exhaled deeply. Gosh, she needed that serotonin and oxytocin boost. She closed her eyes and let the warmth comfort her aching heart.

"Yech!" Theo laughed. "I'm going to bed if you guys are gonna cuddle and stuff," he dismissed, nestling himself into the green and yellow blankets.

"Go to sleep, bud, you'll need it. How 'bout we head down to the beach tomorrow?" Skye mumbled into Tari's shoulder. "I could take photos and you could play around on the shore.."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:41 pm

@Pidge
( Testing 🦋 oooh it works -^-  ) 
Tari just gave a mental giggle at Theos antics, it calmed her nerves when Skye returned the hug as well. " yeah! Theo could come along too. I promise the regroup won't take long ...we can do it after " she said with a yawn. " and don't forget your food ...."

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:48 pm

@Checkmate
(hehehe
also
JEFFERSON IS WAYWAYWAY TOO MUCH LIKE SHERRY-)

"I won't, I won't," Skye reassured her, running a hand through Tari's hair. "I'll eat some of it at least. That's.. probably why I feel so weak.." she chuckled softly.

"Aren't you hungry? You've gone all day without food!" Theo interjected. "I don't want you to get sick.."

"I'll get some, Theo, I promise," she told him, smiling. "Anything else you need, Tari? Extra blankets, or..?"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:34 pm

Pidge wrote:
@Checkmate

( sAme aAA - )

"YES! Yes! Let's do this every night!" Theo cheered, hopping up and down beside her.

Skye clapped for them and grinned. "That was a spectacular performance, you two," she chuckled. "There's Broadway in your future yet. I'll write you a raving review that'll end up on SCN!"

Theo gave a bow. "Thank you, madam critic!"

Skye chuckled at that. "It's getting late, little crocodile," she said, scooping him up into her arms and setting him back on his bed.

@Bumblebee

"Well... he viewed her as a fugitive, instead of a friend," Belle sighed. "He was dead-set on keeping her in prison for the full three years.." she blinked. "Yeah, actually, that.. that Meggy chick was a childhood friend of Tari's."
(amber needs someone to Luv
Is Meggy an option?)

Chris thought about it. "I hope he isn't like that now. Tari isn't a bad person. " Chris put his hands behind his head, moving the car a few inches. " Amber really could use somebody. Like someone to love her. She's always been so lonely... I think that might be the reason she is so outlandish. She clings on to people so much."

Charaters: Chris [Firewall] cmdr_Pavel [Firewall] Dyson [Firewall] Amber [Firewall]
See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:27 am

@Pidge
( -^- )

Tari buried her face in skyes shoulder once more.
“ no not really “ she was still at a loss as to what to say, all she wanted to do was savor this tiny moment. Savor the calm before the storm. Or any possible storm. Now she started to hum a specific piece of the song runaway And I was runnin' far away
Would I run off the world someday?
Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and
I was dancing in the rain
I felt alive and I can't complain
But now take me home
Take me home where I belong
I got no other place to go
Now take me home
I got no other place to go
Now take me home
I can't take it anymore

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:37 am

@Checkmate
(hehehe storm)
(tornado go brrrr)

Skye felt her nerves calm when she heard Tari sing. By the time the song was finished, Theo had fallen fast asleep amidst the blankets, curled up in a ball and breathing deeply. Well, as deeply as a tiny pair of lungs like his could manage.

Skye whispered to her, "I don't know if I tell you this very often, but... your singing always brings me peace..." she paused. "Just between you and me, I'm.. kind of struggling right now. What with.. what with my parents showing up and.. Amber going ballistic. They.. well, my parents called me again, and.." she took a shaky breath. "They said some things to me that.. made me doubt whether.. geez, screw it. They're not keen on the fact I'm in a relationship with an ex-convict, and.. even more ticked that you're.. that you're a girl. You feel me?" she paused. "Don't get me wrong Bluejay, I love you more than life itself, but... they think I'm a black sheep because of it. Now, I know what you're gonna tell me; 'who cares what they think?', but.. it just really hurts when the people who raised you try to rip your throat out because of someone you love..."

@Bumblebee
(Oh! That could work! Or, Check, if you wanna bring Dante back, he could be another option :3)

"I don't blame her," Belle shrugged. "Poor thing. You know.. there was a fellow named Dante that used to work for TAS Corp... haven't seen him around much... maybe she'd like hanging out with him?"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:25 am

@Pidge

Tari was once again at a loss, hearing all of that broke her heart. Like actually broke her heart,not just a slight tear, a huge , tear it in half type of tear. She’s not been faced with this kind of reality before so it was kinda hard to relate,but she remembered doctor not liking her with skye.

Her hug grew tighter when skye finished,it was official, skyes parents were on the list of people she didn’t like. This was not ok. “ I’m sorry owl....” she half whispered.
“ is there anything i can do? Anything at all? “ she had no clue on how to fix this, so if skye could tell her what she wanted, shed do it.

@Bumblebee
( ooh yeah Dante could be a option! If your ok with it bumble )

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:23 am

@Checkmate

Skye had no idea what to tell her. Thankfully Theo hadn't heard any of that, at least.

"I don't know at this point, Tari," Skye sighed, hugging her tighter. "But... I just need you to stay strong for me through this. I.. I need you. Gosh, I sound so selfish.. but.. I need you to not hate on my parents. I know it might be hard, and.. I'm sure I just riled up Cardinal again by telling you, but.. Sheridan asked me to take care of you, and that's exactly what I'm going to do." She made eye contact with her and cupped her face with her flesh-and-blood hand. "You're my everything. And I'm not going to lose you again. Not this time."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:17 pm

@Pidge
( 🦋 this action will have consequences )
“ no,that riled up both of us “ she admitted, Tari was trying, absolutely trying. But how could she not hate on them?! This was wrong on so many levels! Exhaling with held in frustration she nodded. Holding skyes hand with her metallic one
“ I promise “ Her violet eyes mirrored her determination. “ you won’t lose me I promise that, I’ll be here for you

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:29 pm

@Checkmate
( ope )

Skye forced a smile. "Thanks, Tari..." she whispered. "I knew I could count on you." She glanced down at Theo. "Sleep well, little fella..." Head turning back to Tari, she gave her a quick kiss on the cheek. "Goodnight, Bluejay. Let me know if you need anything... I'll be around... doing owl things." She chuckled, and waited to see if Tari pulled away first. She didn't want to leave if Tari had other things to say.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next