The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meta Runner (RP)

3 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Meta Runner (RP) - Page 40 Empty Meta Runner (RP)

Post by Skye Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

Bumblebee wrote:"What do you want to talk about?" Chris moved the car up an inch. He sighed at the speed. He never wanted people to be mad at him. "Are you sure Masa won't tell at me...?"

"I'm like... eighty percent sure he won't yell," Belle admitted. "Thing is, he might be angry about Tari being on the loose now. Maybe we should talk to him about it.. get him to chill about the whole deal. I don't want him harboring angst toward her when.. when she's his friend. You know? They were so dang close... kinda like how he and I were back in the day.."

*shy bluejay energy activate*

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Meta Runner (RP) - Page 40 Empty Re: Meta Runner (RP)

Post by Checkmate Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:16 am

@Pidge

That’s when Tari went full on laughter , oh the poor delivery girl ! And Lamar cuz it was awkward for him but oh gosh “ I can see why she would ! AHA!” By now tears were poking out of the corner of her eyes. She took a moment to calm herself down oh gosh, never did I think that would happen!

Wiping her tears away she glanced at skye to see if she was ok, but apparently she was still dazed. “ oh gosh...heh.. “ she commented as she scratched her neck. Now she was the embarrassed one, and still felt a little bad about it I think I broke her, ack-

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Tue Aug 10, 2021 11:09 am

Pidge wrote:
@Checkmate

"Seven-thirty," Skye said after checking her watch. "No pressure, babe."

@Bumblebee

"Don't make me ask you to start calling me by gender-neutral pronouns," Sofia grumbled, handing them the papers.

Kaine snatched them, then handed them to Crystal.
Crystal reviewed them, looking at them very well. "Thank you." She folded them up and looked at Sofia. She nodded to her. "So, what do you do on the black market hm?"

Charaters: Chris [Firewall] cmdr_Pavel [Firewall] Dyson [Firewall] Amber [Firewall]
See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Aug 10, 2021 11:10 am

@Checkmate
(i thought i broke 'er. you know.
emotionally.)
(wait no that was belle who said that lol)

Skye closed her eyes and breathed a blissful sigh. Yep, she was broken alright.

"Uh oh. Maybe you should fix her," Theo remarked, unaware of the double-meaning behind the word given his young mind. Belle would have laughed her head off at that. "You need some owl-fixing tools."

@Bumblebee

"I design Meta Runner tech for people who can't afford it," Sofia huffed. "So technically it's not inherently BAD, it's just.. not entirely legal. But that's because of Lucks being the way he is. Um... was."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Tue Aug 10, 2021 11:17 am

Pidge wrote:
@Checkmate
(i thought i broke 'er. you know.
emotionally.)
(wait no that was belle who said that lol)

Skye closed her eyes and breathed a blissful sigh. Yep, she was broken alright.

"Uh oh. Maybe you should fix her," Theo remarked, unaware of the double-meaning behind the word given his young mind. Belle would have laughed her head off at that. "You need some owl-fixing tools."

@Bumblebee

"I design Meta Runner tech for people who can't afford it," Sofia huffed. "So technically it's not inherently BAD, it's just.. not entirely legal. But that's because of Lucks being the way he is. Um... was."
"Past tense. I know what happened, Belle Frontier killed Lucks. It isn't new news. But, why do you do this?" Crystal asked. She opened up her laptop to upload the files.

Charaters: Chris [Firewall] cmdr_Pavel [Firewall] Dyson [Firewall] Amber [Firewall]
See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Aug 10, 2021 11:24 am

@Bumblebee

"Why'd I do this? Why would anyone? I needed money," Sofia scowled. "Obviously."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Aug 10, 2021 11:42 am

@Pidge
( FHSJSJSJ XD )

Taris eyes were as wide as saucers
I HEARD THAT WRONG OH COCNUTS..
“ Theo..Never say that again.. please “ she half choked out . Trying to calm herself down , which was successful after a few seconds she walked over to skye.

Unsure of what to do she waved her meta hand in front of skyes face “ hellooooo? A-anyone home? “ please say something I feel bad now ack.

Last edited by Checkmate on Tue Aug 10, 2021 11:59 am; edited 3 times in total

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Tue Aug 10, 2021 11:45 am

Pidge wrote:
@Bumblebee

"Why'd I do this? Why would anyone? I needed money," Sofia scowled. "Obviously."

"Don't you work for Tascorp?" Crystal thought she did, or at least did something for them. She copied the blueprints into her laptop.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Aug 10, 2021 12:55 pm

@Checkmate

"Hm?" Skye hummed, turning to look at her slowly. "Yeah, I'm here."

"Why not? What's it mean?" Theo asked in the background.

@Bumblebee

"Yeah, but you'd be surprised the amount of people need tech down here. Law of supply and demand. Higher demand for a lower price yields a high profit. A high, stable profit. Any more questions before you turn me in?" Sofia spat.

Kaine clenched his clawed fist. "We won't turn you in. At least not to the police station. Most likely to the morgue."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:10 pm

@Pidge

Tari sighed in relief “ thank gosh I thought I broke you...uh pizza will be here soon, again I’m sorry “ glancing back Theo she gave a quick explanation , she knew his intent but the way he said it just ..didn’t go well.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Aug 10, 2021 2:44 pm

@Checkmate

"Broke me? N-no you didn't break me, um.. just... flipped a switch or something," Skye stammered. "Like that feeling you get when it's like a warm, adrenaline-like... zap? Like in your lower abdomen. Below the navel but above the-- hoot, I'm rambling." She shook her head.

"Why, though?" Theo asked again.

"You'll understand when you're older."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Aug 10, 2021 3:01 pm

@Pidge

Tari stood there for a moment , she did that ? But it was just a hug for the most part. The bluejay didn’t know what to say ! Now it was her turn to blush. She opened her mouth to speak but the only thing that came out was a weak wheeze. “ uh..heh..oh gosh “ The blush wasn’t going away either as a matter of fact it was increasing in shade. Enough for her to cover it .

Oh coconuts..

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Aug 10, 2021 3:13 pm

@Checkmate

Skye looked up at her, daze melting into concern. "Tari, I.. I'm sorry if I made this awkward, or embarrassed you, I... hoot, I'm sorry..." she sighed. "I just wanted to explain myself so you didn't think something was wrong with me! I promise..!"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Aug 10, 2021 3:25 pm

@Pidge

" Its ok! Im glad youre ok I honestly thought I went a bit over board ..." She still didn't move her hand away though " but I ..I did that to someone ... I cant believe I .. P-power trip.. " Tari half squeaked . 

Im so not used to this ..oh gosh . ME I DID THAT.. ACK. 

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Aug 10, 2021 3:39 pm

@Checkmate

"Yeah, I guess you could say that I... fell under your spell," Skye remarked bashfully.

"Haha. She's a fairy! She put you under a spell!" Theo teased. "Dang, that's kinda cheesy."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Aug 10, 2021 3:53 pm

@Pidge 

Gosh darn it I lover her so much 

Now Tari had another stupid smile , and ok it was a tiny bit cheesy this time round. Thankfully the door bell rang saving her from anything " I got it! " rushing over ,she payed the pizza delivery person . " hey wait a minute youre! -" the person said but Tari slammed the door on them after taking the box's .

NOT A GOOD TIME FOR THAT ACK. SORRY PIZZA GUY 
" Pizzas here! " she announced .

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Aug 10, 2021 4:00 pm

@Checkmate

"YAAAAAAY!" Theo yelled, throwing his hands in the air.

Skye chuckled awkwardly. She'd recovered... thank goodness.

"Allllright. Sounds good to me," she chuckled, standing up.

-------

https://grid.forumotion.com/viewtopic.php?t=52

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40