The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meta Runner (RP)

3 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Meta Runner (RP) - Page 39 Empty Meta Runner (RP)

Post by Skye Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

Bumblebee wrote:"What do you want to talk about?" Chris moved the car up an inch. He sighed at the speed. He never wanted people to be mad at him. "Are you sure Masa won't tell at me...?"

"I'm like... eighty percent sure he won't yell," Belle admitted. "Thing is, he might be angry about Tari being on the loose now. Maybe we should talk to him about it.. get him to chill about the whole deal. I don't want him harboring angst toward her when.. when she's his friend. You know? They were so dang close... kinda like how he and I were back in the day.."

*shy bluejay energy activate*

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Meta Runner (RP) - Page 39 Empty Re: Meta Runner (RP)

Post by Skye Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:16 pm

@Checkmate
(skye:
she liked that i called her babe, ack <3)

"OOH, I love pizza!" Theo grinned. "Lamar got it for us all the time! When you were.. on vacation."

Skye smiled back at Tari, almost as dazed as the latter was. Hhhhh she's so adorable like that. Her voice, her face, her hair, her eyes, that... perfect skin, and... that gorgeous smile... god, I'm rambling again.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:05 pm

@Pidge

( x3 )

Tari kinda internally shrunk and cringed , was that what they called it? Vacation? Then again it was better then saying prison ..atleast he was taken care of. Eyes reflecting the internal pain she felt back in that horrible place, the bluejay forced herself to keep her smile.

“ that’s good heh, any who, wanna continue on to story time? “ Trying to keep herself distracted from those memories and focused on the current good things.

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:35 pm

@Checkmate
(watch as skye just gets like hypnotized as she talks and just is like
hhhhhhhhh pretty blujay
make me all tingly inside
hAlp)

Skye saw Tari's face become tainted with some form of negative expression she couldn't describe. Something like nostalgia... but not a good feeling.

Poor thing.

I'll make those feelings go away one way or another... I promise.

"Ooh, sure! Let's do it!" Theo cheered.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:55 pm

@Pidge

( aww ;-; and also xD )

Ok this was working, distracting actually helped in a way. Thankfully she had Skye and Theo to focus on! Giggling at his enthusiasm the bluejay got started .
“ this story is called Pinocchio , it’s about a craftsman who made a puppet and it turned into a real boy by a fairy, the craftsman also wanted a family so in some weird way it worked out “ she got the synopsis down first.

I dunno why that worked...he could’ve adopted one? Maybe things were different back then..even I don’t understand stories sometimes.. oof.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:13 pm

@Checkmate
(omg i feel like theo would find identity in pinocchio bc he's like
not a real boy but close? just like him?)

Theo listened intently, this time a bit more intrigued, given his own situation. "Kinda like.. me, a little!"

Skye made the connection too. Weird... wonder how this'll go over with him...

She decided she'd wait and see what happened next.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:26 pm

@Pidge

( yE )

Tari nodded “ yeah kinda “ she saw him as a real boy even though he was from a game . Like..how couldn’t you? She started off with the craftsman and his little cat friend, then to where he started to make the puppet he went to bed but not before he said goodnight to Pinocchio. This wasn’t a long story like the others.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:40 pm

@Checkmate

Skye loved listening to Tari's voice. She missed it so much over the years she was gone... but now they were together again... thank goodness for that.

"Well, I'm not made out of wood, but.. that's still cool too!" Theo chimed in a minute later.

Skye smiled at him, then her gaze drifted back to Tari.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:53 pm

@Pidge

“ heh, still think being from a video game is way cooler “ she grinned it gives Theo flaunting rights too. She made it to the fairy’s introduction , granting the puppet life and all, all the way to puppets excitement to the warnings the fairy gave . Basically telling the puppet to be a good kid and stuff. The bluejay paused again, giving time for any of them to make comments or ask questions .

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:02 pm

@Checkmate

"She's a blue fairy... LIKE YOU!" Theo gasped, pointing at Tari.

"Gosh, I didn't even... I didn't even think of that," Skye chuckled.

"Tari's the Blue Fairy! She brought me into her world and made me a real boy!" Theo cried, overjoyed. He hopped up from a sitting position and jumped onto the couch beside her. "I changed my mind. You're not a werewolf. You're a fairy." He gave her a wide smile.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:21 pm

@Pidge

( that’s so precious ack )

Gosh darn it I love this kid... I’m not sure I’d want him to go back to his game world anymore

Tari scratched the back of her neck in bashfulness  all the while her heart was about to burst from how wholesome this was. She fought hard to keep in a squeak but it failed anyways “ Theo... I dunno what to say , thank you “ ok it was kinda hard to continue the story now. Covering her face with both her hands she let out a squeak. “ I love you guys so much ack “ she squeaked.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:02 pm

@Checkmate

( it sort of just happened as i was writing x3 i love how it turned out ack )

Skye couldn't help but smile.

"And we love you too," she said gently, laying a hand on her shoulder.

"Sure do!" Theo added. Skye leaned in and planted a soft kiss on Tari's cheek.

"Between you and me," Skye whispered to Tari so Theo couldn't hear, "No need to grant me any wishes. Just keep on existing. That's all I'd wish for~"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:51 pm

@Pidge

That’s when her heart burst , metaphorically speaking of course. Taris face turned red and it was hard to form sentences, they’ve been together how long now? And she’s still acting like this . She didn’t have any words to say so she just tackled skye in a bear hug and possibly tipping them over. Yeah skye wasn’t getting out of that hug any time soon, she was trapped.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:17 pm

@Checkmate
(skye:
i fell into a trap
i went in for a kiss and now
shE's gOt me
and she won't let me gO-)

Skye fell over, letting out a small yelp of surprise. A wave of electricity coursed through her. Gosh that was unexpected! I mean, I know I was flirting, but THIS-- Tari, I-- HHHH--!

"PILE UP ON SKYYYYE!" Theo cheered, jumping on top of the two of them.

Skye tried to suppress the... urges, and focus on the wholesome. It helped having Theo there.

"Whoa--! Okay--!" Skye giggled awkwardly.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:49 pm

@Pidge

( lol XD )

Tari giggled at Theos out burst and let out a ‘ oof ‘ sound once he made his landing, but it didn’t stop her from her current hug attack. As if that wasn’t enough , the bluejay buried her face in the crook of skyes neck and shoulder. Now she was comfortable .

“ nope you done it, you messed up, you showed me love and affection , I’m your problem now hehehe and I’m not leaving. Until Theo gets hungry then I’m leaving, but you’re stuck for now “ she grinned with a tiny flash in her gaze. To emphasize she hugged the scientist a little tighter. Skye was going no where.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Aug 09, 2021 7:48 pm

@Checkmate

Skye's eyes bugged out of her head at the sensation of Tari's skin against her own. She awkwardly reached over to fix the shoulder of her shirt, but couldn't move her arm.

Oh well. Might as well enjoy this. But not too much.

Skye exhaled through her nose, eyes rolling back into her head as a warm blush spread over her face.

"Uh-oh," Theo giggled. "Skye's going all mushy again."

"Quiet, goofball," Skye said in a dazed voice, hugging Tari back. "Mmmm... I love you, Bluejay..."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Aug 09, 2021 8:52 pm

@Pidge

Mushy huh? Wait...OH GOSH HAHA. I didn’t know I had that much power. She must really like me then.

Humming at the returned hug she fought to hold in a giggle of her own “ love you too owl and-“ voice lowering to a whisper so Theo couldn’t hear “consider this karaoke night payback heh “ she said with a smirk. It was intended as a hug, but if this was the case. Even better! With that she just let the moment sink in only to sigh peacefully.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:04 pm

@Checkmate

Skye choked out a small tremolo noise that sounded a bit like a weak "aeaeaeaeaeauuh" or... something like a very weak version of Hamlet the parrot's "laugh".

She bit her lip. "...ooookay."

Theo poked her. "Haha. She's all pink."

Skye's brain was nearly fried from the amount of hormones shooting through it.

She kind of wanted to say something, but the only phrases running through her mind went along the lines of,

OHHHHH HOOT.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:21 pm

@Pidge

Ok Tari couldn’t help but laugh a little, and felt a little bad for the scientist so she gave skye mercy moved away a bit. But not before she booped the owls nose
“ aha ok I think we should leave her alone , ready for pizza movie night? “ she asked the parrot as she made a little bit of eye contact. Seconds later she glanced down at skye “ sorry “ she whispered with a silly smile.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:31 pm

@Checkmate
(skye is like
have MERCY on me PLEASE)

"Heeeah," Skye squeaked.

"Yeah, let's do that!" Theo grinned, jumping off of them and scampering away.

Skye blinked a few times, slowly beginning to recover. She never saw herself as the type to go limp under pressure like that.

Hoooooooot.

Yeah she was definitely going to remember that. She knew exactly what kinds of things were going through her head... she knew enough about her own anatomy to understand the physical... "symptoms".

But hoot, this was embarrassing.

She laid still for the time being. Maybe she could talk to someone besides Tari about this.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:44 pm

@Pidge

( XD )

Tari smiled once more and started to follow suit, not before glancing down at the currently dazed scientist . Oh gosh I really do have a lot power oops.. maybe I went overboard ...but then again it was just a hug!

Holding her arm the metarunner had a small blush “ sorry owl “ not wanting to keep Theo waiting any longer, Tari turned and head to the kitchen while dialing the pizza place on her arm. “ what toppings do you want Theo? Please no pineapple...” she half cringed .

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:01 pm

@Checkmate

"They... put.. PINEAPPLE. On... PIZZA?!" Theo exclaimed. "Keep the pineapple sacred!"

Skye let out one final squeak before curling up on the couch. She HAD to talk to Belle. Belle would know.

Theo was still trying to recover from the news.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:14 pm

@Pidge

( XD )

That was unexpected! But she agreed with the kid.
" Sadly they do. " Tari sighed with a nod  . Seeing as Theo was also in shock " ok so, how about sausage,pepperoni , bacon ,mushroom, Stuffed crust, And cheese bread.  Sound good? " she asked

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:21 pm

@Checkmate

Theo nodded vigorously. "Yeah, that's perfect!" He began to rattle off a story about how the last pizza delivery person he met was actually a lady, one who took a liking to Lamar the moment she saw him. Theo found that funny, given Lamar's "type" consisting mainly of 2-dimensional, incredibly-long-pigtail-sporting women.

Skye... didn't feel hungry.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:28 pm

@Pidge

While ordering the large pizza and listening to Theos story , Tari couldn't help but giggle. " oh gosh , that had to be awkward . The pizza will be here in 30 minutes " she said after she tapped her arm off.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:42 am

@Checkmate

Skye managed to sit up a moment later, but she looked as if a halo of twittering birds was circling her head. She stared off into space with both a goofy grin and a bright pink blush on her face.

"Yep, Lamar had to tell her to go away. She looked kinda sad but Sofia laughed about it a whole lot," Theo giggled.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next