The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meta Runner (RP)

2 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Meta Runner (RP) Empty Meta Runner (RP)

Post by Checkmate Fri Jul 08, 2022 8:54 pm

( PFFFFFT )

“ I know...I know sssssh. It’s ok “ Tari murmured softly. The bluejay fought back a Yelp and a jump at Sheridan only to wince.

SHOOT WHAT DO I DO- UH- CRACKERJACK -

Oh gosh Sheridan I’m so sorry.

looks like somebody didn’t leave after all...oh gosh are you ok?!” Tari said as she looked at Sheridan, tone full of concern.

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Meta Runner (RP) Empty Re: Meta Runner (RP)

Post by Skye Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:14 pm

(he flop)

Skye was immediately clued into the whole thing. There was something deeper going on here.

"What's he doing here?" she hissed, going rigid.

"...ow..."

"He... he told you, didn't he?!" Skye barked out.

*shy bluejay energy activate*

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:35 pm

Tari froze at that. Oh gosh...that’s when panic kicked in. Ok maybe Skye being angry Wasnt always hot- it was actually kinda scary.

Oh god I’m in trouble now..

“ uh-n-no! No pfffft, of course not starlight. I actually did remember just a tich of what happened...don’t blame the poor wounded bird now “ she said, she was still holding on to her.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:43 pm

Skye gave off more of a nervous air than an angry one. But still... she was not happy.

"Babe... why would you trust Sheridan over me? After everything he's done? How do you know he isn't trying to pry you away from me again?!"

Sheridan righted himself and snarled at her. "Oh, and I'm to blame for everything just because it's been my fault in the past. Way to forgive."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:51 pm

Tari felt like she was a rock stuck in a hard place right now.

“ a-actually uh I forgave him a long time ago...and we had a bit of a reconnect chat not too long ago too. And love, he was just trying to help me! I trust you owl, but this is...I dunno how to say it. It’s different...the little differences I picked up on! I- oh gosh...” she was starting to freeze up.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:59 pm

Skye furrowed her brow and scoffed.

"He shouldn't be coming between us in situations like this. It's our private business," she spat, staring at the crow.

Sheridan flew over and perched on her shoulder, tugging at her ear. "And so is organized crime, so shut up."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Jul 08, 2022 10:09 pm

Tari had shut up by then. Her eyes wide with panic unsure of how to proceed with anything. Skye thought she was the submissive one?! Pffft- it’s a toss up.

I dunno what to do!
whimp
SHUT UP. YOU TRY TAKING SIDES AGAINST YOUR WIFE AND FATHER FIGURE
simple I’d take none, my way and that’s final.
And that’s why your unfit for a relationship!
Lmao

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat Jul 09, 2022 12:13 pm

Skye tried to wrestle free from Tari's grasp. She looked like she wanted to put that bird in a chokehold.

"YOU'VE HOUNDED US LONG ENOUGH!" she barked, as Sheridan split the scene and perched on a shelf.

"Oh, my mistake, you're always right a hundred percent of the time! What do I know, I'm just the person who was ridiculed for cracking the secrets of the universe!"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Jul 09, 2022 12:47 pm

( OOP )

Tari kept her hold on Skye. She didn’t know what the owl was gonna do next so for everyone’s own good, she held on to her.

Part of her wanted to stay silent, but she was starting to be up to her limit with this bickering. Yes Sheridan did those things...but that was Eons ago by now!

Her grip was like iron as she held on to Skye.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat Jul 09, 2022 12:59 pm

Sheridan made eye contact with Tari and nodded at the open cabinet, where Skye's medicine was held. There was a chance Tari could knock her out with a high-enough dose, and he hoped the bluejay understood.

"Let me go!" Skye grunted, voice breaking. Her eyes were wild; something was definitely wrong.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Jul 09, 2022 1:17 pm

Tari looked at the cabinet and understood, but she so didn’t want to resort to it! Skye never did that to her! Not when she was in Cardinal mode! Or when she had her episodes or anything!

Her eyes widened and looked down at Skye at the yell. She noticed how wild her eyes were.

No...no I’m not doing that. It doesn’t feel right I could use too much and accidentally hurt her, oh owl...

No. owl...owl listen to me love. Please...can you focus on my voice?” She said as she kept holding her. She glared at Sheridan her entire nature saying ‘ no ‘. At least not yet..

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat Jul 09, 2022 1:20 pm

Sheridan took the opportunity to flee, taking off and soaring out the door to the balcony.

"NO, GET BACK HERE-!" Skye yelped, trying to jump out of Tari's arms.

She gave up when he was out of sight, sighing heavily. She slumped against Tari, and tried not to break down crying.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Jul 09, 2022 1:31 pm

Tari winced at the yell, but thankful that Sheridan was able to flee. She let Skye get it all out of her system until she noticed her calming down.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen her that angry...to be honest I think I did the right thing. Gosh maybe this is what she felt like when I snapped all those times...

Her grip loosened just a bit into more of a loving and gentle one but it was still firm.

“....there we go...that’s it. That’s it love...nice and calm. “ Tari soothed.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat Jul 09, 2022 1:36 pm

Skye gave up and let the tears fall, weeping into Tari's shoulder.

"Why does everything I do go wrong..?" she choked out. "Why do I make everything worse?"

She did her best to stand up, but the outburst had tired her out.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Jul 09, 2022 1:49 pm

“ nonono no sssssh. No...that’s not true. It was just this one time angel, you’ve been a great help every time. Every time I’ve been down, every time the boys needed something. You were always there. You were the one that kept this family afloat. You keep this family together. You’re doing more good then you think...i promise you that love. “ Tari soothed as she ran her hand through Skye’s hair.

“...we’d be lost without you to be honest. Theo and Neo wouldn’t have a home, I’d....id dunno where I’d be. Most likely still in jail or in Lucks’s hands if he wasn’t killed. Youve done so much and still do.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun Jul 10, 2022 12:29 pm

Skye just sniffled and held onto Tari

"O-okay.." she whimpered, still shivering. It'd be a moment before she'd calmed down completely.

"I just... wanted to do the right thing, and... I thought that was it... I-I guess I was wrong.."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Jul 10, 2022 1:03 pm

I know you do. You always do. This...whatever this is though...it’s, very different.

“ I know, and sometimes that happens love. Sometimes we make mistakes, but that doesn’t mean it’s the end of the world...we just need to learn from them. But...what matters is the thought behind it. And the thought I appreciate very much. But-next time...please give consent before you drug somebody at least “ Tari chuckled softly.

I know something is off and wrong. I know you need help...but I dunno how to exactly handle this. So I’m just gonna try and work along side whatever this is. Humor it to say the least...

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun Jul 10, 2022 5:51 pm

The word "consent" sent a white-hot flash of painful memories through her mind. Mostly of Kaine, of course.

She cried out in fear and just gripped the bluejay tighter.

"Don't leave me--" she choked out, almost out of the blue. "D-don't leave me--!"

Her knees were getting weaker by the second from all the adrenaline. Her control had been broken... and she didn't like that.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Jul 10, 2022 6:12 pm

Tari went wide eyed and panicked.

Oh god- nonono I said something didn’t I?! Crap what was it...

.... DAMMIT. I Cant remember. I’m sorry owl.

Tari just held on to Skye “ I won’t leave you...I promise I’ll never leave you.god I’m sorry Skye, I’m so sorry...” she murmured as she cradled her.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun Jul 10, 2022 6:22 pm

Skye broke down sobbing again. It was messier this time, but she didn't have the consciousness to realize it.

She just melted in Tari's arms, leaning all her weight on the bluejay.

She kept rambling, words jumbled and panicked.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Jul 10, 2022 7:08 pm

Tari planted kisses on Skye’s head to try and help, she kept on saying soothing phrases and sweet nothings.

I’m sorry Angel..

“...it’s ok...it’s ok. Your safe, you’re safe with me. I promise love...my starlight...my everything. “ she murmured.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun Jul 10, 2022 7:15 pm

"Okay..." Skye choked out. "Okay... I-I trust... I trust you..."

The close contact brought her down from the level she'd been at, so she could think a bit clearer.

She hiccupped, then asked, "Could we... m-move to the... move to the couch?"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Jul 10, 2022 7:39 pm

Tari nodded “ do you want me to carry you? “ she offered.

“...I’m sorry for what I said..really. “ she quickly added.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun Jul 10, 2022 7:57 pm

"M-hm," Skye whimpered.

She leaned on Tari and tried to catch her breath, unable to say more than a few words at a time.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Jul 10, 2022 8:12 pm

Tari gently scooped her up into her arms and carried her off to the couch.

“ Actually...would the bed sound better?” She offered in a soft tone of voice.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next