The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meta Runner (RP)

2 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Meta Runner (RP) - Page 40 Empty Meta Runner (RP)

Post by Checkmate Fri Jul 08, 2022 8:54 pm

First topic message reminder :

( PFFFFFT )

“ I know...I know sssssh. It’s ok “ Tari murmured softly. The bluejay fought back a Yelp and a jump at Sheridan only to wince.

SHOOT WHAT DO I DO- UH- CRACKERJACK -

Oh gosh Sheridan I’m so sorry.

looks like somebody didn’t leave after all...oh gosh are you ok?!” Tari said as she looked at Sheridan, tone full of concern.

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Meta Runner (RP) - Page 40 Empty Re: Meta Runner (RP)

Post by Checkmate Sat Aug 13, 2022 7:48 pm

( YES LOL I was planning on animating Theo with that lol )

Masa tried to listen to Sofia, he took a deep breath and nodded, shes right...all of them had made mistakes. But he...he killed Tari, he killed somebody .

“....I...y-you’re right. But...but, I almost killed Tari. I...I just...I was just trying to stop a problem before it got worse, I didn’t ...I mean, I Cant explain it at all and now They both hate me, I’m trying...I’m not like lucks I swear!” He cried.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat Aug 13, 2022 7:56 pm

( E LOL
i have a few small animatics i wanna do as well as finishing the animation meme, but i lost traction on that one- )

"No, you're not like Lucks," Sofia reassured him. "You're right about that."

She knelt down. "And look. I know we've been through some messed up stuff. But... a wise person once said, if you're showing remorse and the desire to change... it's a good sign."

*shy bluejay energy activate*

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Aug 13, 2022 8:10 pm

( oof I understand, sometimes animation takes motivation from ya But can’t wait to see em!)

Masa took a moment to listen and nodded, it reassured him enough that he can still change. But he still felt....horrible. He decided to use that pain for motivation. He gasped sharply for breath which morphed into hiccups.

“....O-okay....O-okay....” he hiccuped “.....t-thank you...thank you for not giving up on me, I am so sorry...” he frowned.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat Aug 13, 2022 8:41 pm

( ye it's mostly cuz i'm intimidated lol.
like it won't turn out good :c )

Sofia nodded solemnly, looking him in the eyes.

"I know you need help right now... so that's why I'm here. You need this, and I'm not gonna starve you of proper attention and care. You've dealt with that enough," she stated, hand still on his shoulder.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Aug 13, 2022 8:54 pm

( dude, it’s already amazing! It’ll be even more awesome once it’s finished I bet! You got this!

AND AWW THE BEBE CANARY ACK- must protect at all costs )

Masa furrowed his brows at that, he wasn’t sure....he’s....he’s always been the soldier, the leader. And Leaders don’t cry. And yet...here he is. He wanted it..of course he did. To be taken care of...to have affection of some sort...but he just...he wasn’t sure on how to go about everything. He felt his heart yearn for it..

Then Lucks showed up behind him, his arm resting against his chair as he looked down upon him. Smirking.

“ awww, look at the poor Masa, reduced to tears. You know she’s just humoring you right? They still hate you. They’ll never accept you back in, not even if you beg for mercy. “ Lucks sneered and hissed. The falcon swore he felt those eyes burn into the back of his skull.

“...I...are you sure?....” Masa choked out, not daring to look at her yet. “....you’re not just humoring me right?....” he asked.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat Aug 13, 2022 9:37 pm

( aww, thank you ;-; )

and YE sof is bean and i write her as such- )

"No; I'm not just humoring you," Sofia huffed, feeling worse for him already. "Listen. You're my friend, Masa. You took me in when I lost my sister... brought me out of the filth of the Low Tier... and gave me hope. You promised me we'd ruin Lucks and take down TAS Corp. And we did. And not only that... but you promised me we'd get Lucinia back..."

She smiled weakly. "And we did."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Aug 13, 2022 9:52 pm

( ofc ^^ AND YOU DO A FANTASTIC JOB ACK )

Lucks vanished at that, he could hear him growling in defeat.

Masa nodded, he remembered those times, Sofia working for the decommission section of the low tier...how distraught she was about her sister vanishing. He did have a hunch that Lucks was to blame for it...and he was right. He promised her justice, and they both got it. That felt like years ago.

“.....yeah, we did.... “ he smiled weakly and lowered his hands. He took a deep shaky breath and looked up at her, he believed her fully and nodded.

“ I promised justice towards that bastard, and we both got it in the end.” He smiled more “......I’ll.....I’ll allow you to do, what you need to do....just, bear with me, I’m not used to being looked after “ he chuckled sadly.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat Aug 13, 2022 9:58 pm

( aw thank ;-; )

"I getcha. Being the leader and all. But... listen, you're still human, you can't expect yourself to just... not need help, okay?" Sofia reminded him, blinking. "So just let me know if there's comfort food you want me to make, or... people I need to punch, whatever. I wanna help make this easier for you."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Aug 13, 2022 10:11 pm

( ofc! )

Masa scratched the back of his neck, this.....this felt weird...different. He nodded and wiped his eyes.

“....I uh....y-yeah of course. ....I’ll....I’ll let you know if I think of something. But....can you just, stay here for today?...I know youve got Skye and Tari and Lucinia but...just, just company would be nice. Makes me feel like I’m not such a jerk..” he admitted.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2022 10:58 am

for a while now i was thinking about what to do

the halogens were finished my whole life goal was to take them down and i still gotta wait for kaine to get out of the hospital to keep fucking with him

i went outside and went to my car to go get dinner for prezzie
i opened the door and something was off

it reeked of.....GASOLINE!?!

the car then exploded knocking me into a wall
i didnt know how bad i was hurt but it hurt like hell as i tried to stand up but stumbling down

prez heard the explosion and ran over she gasped and called for help

i was taken back to the nest where i didnt remember much of it, it was mostly a blur of me being awake or out. i woke up on a hospital bed of sorts with a new look  which felt familar

"the explosion heavily damaged your skin so youll have to keep it covered during daylight" the doctor said

"like that was a problem" one of them joked to which i chuckled

"your face is relatively alright so we didnt need to replace anything the rest of your body was badly damaged however so weve had to fix that" he went down his checklist

"ah yes now to your outfit, we know that you use that sword alot and we know you used to like overwatch alot especially genji's overwatch 2 design" he had a shit eating grin

he then nodded and had someone bring in a mirror

"no fucking way" i smiled as i looked in the mirror

"take a look at your arm i added some new options there"

i nodded and did so finding the iconic mask i smiled as i turned it on and the mask unfolded and covered my face
i looked more and found RGB settings i put on the green lights as parts of the cosplay kit slowly turned on

"you guys are crazy man" i giggled feeling like a kid again

"that thing will keep you alive until youre fully healed and then it just makes you look cool" he joked

"go take it for a spin"

i nodded and grabbed my hoverboard then headed outside

i flew across rooftops all my play of the games coming back to me

"the good old days of playin retro games with my friends" i smiled as i started to arch up to the sky and did a trick doing a mid air kickflip and diving down now back to zipping from roof to roof

i had almost completely forgotten that someone tried to kill me but honestly im glad it happened because now i look fly as hell

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun Aug 14, 2022 12:22 pm

Skye would have attacked Simon herself, had she not been unconscious in the bathtub. But nobody knew that.

----

"Yeah, um... actually I was planning on that. Tari asked me to take it easy, she... she figured that she could handle Skye on her own. So far it's been smooth sailing, but... I hope we don't jinx ourselves or anything," Sofia sighed. "Want me to make some food, or..."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Aug 14, 2022 12:45 pm

( OOOP- birb go cablooey- )
( what kind of bird would Simon be though?)

Tari had managed to rinse and fully clean Skye by then.

“ okay, there we go, as good as new. See? Won’t be able to tell that you..you even killed anybody heh...” she said with a weak smile. She still didn’t wanna believe that....it was very hard for her to. The sweet, caring, loving Skye, killing people. It was so out of character for her.

The bluejay got up and grabbed one towel, placing it on the floor, then another to wrap Skye in. She started to drain the tub.

——-

Masa looked at Sofia with a bit of shock, but a smile was seen, only for him to nod. He hoped Skye would end up okay, whatever she had going on

Poor things been through too much..

“ that’s good, you do need it too. And yeah same here “ he agreed. He thought on it and shrugged, he still felt tired as hell.

“ ...uh...later maybe, I just wanna go back to sleep. You should get some too, it’ll do you good. “ he advised softly as he gave her a tired smile.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun Aug 14, 2022 12:54 pm

( he's a gyrfalcon -^- )

Skye of course was still sound asleep thanks to the effects of the sedative.

——-

"Awh, don't worry about me, Masa," Sofia chuckled, shaking her head. "Pretty sure I've pulled my fair share of allnighters to survive without one solid night of sleep. I'll take a nap at some point though. I just... I wanna be awake in case something happens. You know?"

She glanced over at Theo, who had chosen to conk out on the couch beside Neo.

"He always told me he liked being the protective big brother..." she smiled softly, crossing her arms.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2022 1:01 pm

i had nothing to do so i went to tascorp looking to ask them for help to find the people who tried to kill me

i stopped by the front desk keeping my hood up and mask on since i didnt wanna have whoever it was following me

"can i speak to a uh masa shimamoto?" i asked the receptionist who added me to a list

she told me to sit in the lobby which i did to wait

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Aug 14, 2022 1:10 pm

( y e s )

Tari had picked up Skye out of the tub in a gentle fashion then sat her on the towel. She kept one arm around her to keep her steady and managed to wrap the towel around her.

“ here we go...that’s it, you’re doing great love “ she murmured as if to reassure the unconscious owl. She started the drying process.

—-

( MY HEART ACK )

Masa frowned in concern.

“ yeah I getcha but still...like with what you told me, you need proper care too. “ he huffed softly. He raised his brow and looked over at the two brothers. His heart melted at that.

“ awww, heh, I can see that. The little ball of chaos he is. He’d make a great brother when Neo grows up. He’s been through so much...remember how he used to eat ramen? Or got all excited over violence in games “ he giggled as he leant back in his chair.

Neo moved closer to Theo and cuddled up to him in his sleep.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun Aug 14, 2022 1:19 pm

Skye leaned against the bluejay, unable to sit upright because of her loosened muscles.

—-

( ik ack )

"Don't worry, I'll take care of myself," Sofia reassured him. "In time. I just gotta make sure everything's taken care of first."

She looked back at Theo. "Yeah, he... he hasn't changed much in that regard. And yet he's learned so much... I'm proud of him."

-------

https://grid.forumotion.com/viewtopic.php?t=69

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40