The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meta Runner (RP)

3 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Meta Runner (RP) Empty Meta Runner (RP)

Post by Checkmate Sun Mar 07, 2021 8:49 am

@cmdR_Paige
( :3 )
" thanks! " he wasn't much of a fancy dancer but the few he did know he didn't have shame in doing. Mostly fortnite dances- and some anime ones ." you dance at all?" 

She did manage to find A few sugar packets even through she usually took 20. Tari didn't suspect Skye of anything, she just gave her a smile once she returned and poured the sugar in. Completely unaware of course. " what was with your friend up there?..." She took a drink only to make a face. WHAT WAS IN THAT?! Forcing herself to down the contaminated coffee which made her gag the whole time, her eyes started watering causing her to set the cup down. Like eating a sour candy, her face was all pinched up , nearly up chucking " night owl... What .... " maybe some more sugar would offset it with that she put another packet it . Only this time , away from Skye , she actually puked. Setting the cup down " owl..... Why... What was in that.... " she coughed out.

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Meta Runner (RP) Empty Re: Meta Runner (RP)

Post by Bumblebee Sun Mar 07, 2021 8:49 am

cmdR_Paige wrote:
@Checkmate
(Awww
Masa lonely)
(Also I'm debating having Skye pull the salt in coffee prank-)

Skye furrowed her brow out of pity and slight frustration when Tari sped off to find coffee for herself. Man, was Skye ever that attached to it..? Eh, whatever. If only there was a way to wean Tari off of it.. get her to feel less of a desire for it...

Paige sighed and turned back to Lamar. "Yeah, I guess. I just really want them to be happy... aaand finally move out of my apartment and get a place of their own-- but I mostly just want 'em to be happy."

[ @Bumblebee (wanna bring in Chris and Belle at some point?) ]
(Oooh
Sure!)

Charaters: Chris [Firewall] cmdr_Pavel [Firewall] Dyson [Firewall] Amber [Firewall]
See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:55 pm

@Checkmate

"Ah, not a whole lot. I just sorta stand around and look pretty at formal events," Paige shrugged. "That was all the big AM needed me to do. Say..." she smirked. "I bet if we take the lead, Skye and Tari are bound to feel more comfortable. Don't worry; I won't step on your feet." She offered herself up for a dance.

"Oh my gosh--" Skye tried to seem ignorant. "Was it poisoned?!" She took what was left of the coffee and stuck the very top of her tongue into it. BLECH! NO! NONE OF THAT! She suppressed a gag and spat out the disgusting mixture. She felt awful.

Now to go about helping Tari clean that up--

--------------

@Bumblebee
(stand by for emotional reunion~)

Belle adjusted her tie and walked beside Chris, trying not to panic as she entered the building she used to call home. She thought she'd never set foot in here again.

She took a few tentative steps ahead, searching the crowd for her captain. Her search wasn't in vain.

She felt a lump in her throat begin to form as she slowly approached Masa, trying to think of what to say.

"...'Sup, Captain."

*shy bluejay energy activate*

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Sun Mar 07, 2021 5:04 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
@Checkmate

"Ah, not a whole lot. I just sorta stand around and look pretty at formal events," Paige shrugged. "That was all the big AM needed me to do. Say..." she smirked. "I bet if we take the lead, Skye and Tari are bound to feel more comfortable. Don't worry; I won't step on your feet." She offered herself up for a dance.

"Oh my gosh--" Skye tried to seem ignorant. "Was it poisoned?!" She took what was left of the coffee and stuck the very top of her tongue into it. BLECH! NO! NONE OF THAT! She suppressed a gag and spat out the disgusting mixture. She felt awful.

Now to go about helping Tari clean that up--

--------------

@Bumblebee
(stand by for emotional reunion~)

Belle adjusted her tie and walked beside Chris, trying not to panic as she entered the building she used to call home. She thought she'd never set foot in here again.

She took a few tentative steps ahead, searching the crowd for her captain. Her search wasn't in vain.

She felt a lump in her throat begin to form as she slowly approached Masa, trying to think of what to say.

"...'Sup, Captain."

Chris stayed behind. He knew he wasn't a big fan of most of the people here. He stood by the door, ready to go out as soon as he needed to. He hoped the glasses girl and the blue haired one wouldn't se him standing here.

Charaters: Chris [Firewall] cmdr_Pavel [Firewall] Dyson [Firewall] Amber [Firewall]
See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Mar 07, 2021 5:14 pm

@cmdR_Paige
" oh but the whole point is to have fun. Not stand around and be that kid in the back- " Lamar said as he scratched the back of his neck. Then he just smiled " hah! I ain't worried at all! wouldn't mind having a dance partner anyways " with that he just let it all loose. He didn't have a strategy or anything planned out .

" n...ngnngh.. No...did you put salt in that?! " Tari huffed only to cover her mouth feeling as if she wasn't quite finished. A few minutes passed before she declared it was safe. Shaking her head a bit to get the salt taste to go away she walked off to go get some cleaning supplies . Returning, the meta runner began to clean up. " might wanna watch your back these next few days " she said with a smirk. 

_____
@Bumblebee 
Masa was starting to think that fontier wasn't even gonna show up.. Looking down at his watch it read 12:40 midnight. Tapping his foot he scanned the crowd once more only to jump out of skin and turn around " belle! You made it! Welcome home. And Chris, welcome back,  I'm so glad you guys could make it . " He spotted Chris and gave a wave

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Sun Mar 07, 2021 5:20 pm

Checkmate wrote:@cmdR_Paige
" oh but the whole point is to have fun. Not stand around and be that kid in the back- " Lamar said as he scratched the back of his neck. Then he just smiled " hah! I ain't worried at all! wouldn't mind having a dance partner anyways " with that he just let it all loose. He didn't have a strategy or anything planned out .

" n...ngnngh.. No...did you put salt in that?! " Tari huffed only to cover her mouth feeling as if she wasn't quite finished. A few minutes passed before she declared it was safe. Shaking her head a bit to get the salt taste to go away she walked off to go get some cleaning supplies . Returning, the meta runner began to clean up. " might wanna watch your back these next few days " she said with a smirk. 

_____
@Bumblebee 
Masa was starting to think that fontier wasn't even gonna show up.. Looking down at his watch it read 12:40 midnight. Tapping his foot he scanned the crowd once more only to jump out of skin and turn around " belle! You made it! Welcome home. And Chris, welcome back,  I'm so glad you guys could make it . " He spotted Chris and gave a wave
Chris only looked away. He didn't want to be a part of this. He only came because of Belle. He stepped out of the building, and looked for a way to drive back home. A taxi honked in the distance, and he called to it. He could always call Belle to say why he left. The taxi came shortly, and he got inside.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun Mar 07, 2021 5:59 pm

@Checkmate
(and then Lamar just breaks out into a polka-)

"You got me," Skye sighed, helping Tari take care of the mess. "But.. I did it with the best intentions possible. I promise." She smiled, and nodded to the hallway leading to the living quarters. "You'll wanna brush your teeth after that, heh..."

"Chris--!" Belle called, but sighed, noticing he was out of earshot by now. She turned back to Masa. "Sorry, I guess he just had somewhere to be," she chuckled awkwardly. "Man, am I glad to see you!"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:20 pm

@cmdR_Paige
( XD )
Tari just gave a chuckle " I figured..can't stay mad at ya for long anyways " well that was taken care of , putting the supplies away " right.. I'll.. Go do that " as she was walking to the quarters she looked back at the group only to spot belle! Jumping a few times she waved at the Phoenix in hopes shed spot it only to then vanish.
___
He frowned a bit when Chris decided to leave " yeah guess he did...was hoping he'd stay " The edge lord just gave the biggest smile he could without looking out of character of course. " I missed ya kid. Truly, was starting to think you wouldn't make it .. Annnd I know this..isn't , A thing we do buut... " he opened his arms up wide for a hug " eh? ... " it was a must.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:27 pm

@Checkmate

Skye waited for Tari's return, spotting Paige with.. Lamar? Dancing?

Okay, she had to admit.. that was kind of cute.

Belle noticed Tari off to the side and waved back, a little confused by her choice of formal wear. A suit? She would have expected Tari to wear a dress. Eh, whatever. She saw Masa invite her in for a hug and chuckled. "Ah, come 'ere, you arrogant edgy jerk." She gave him a very respectful, yet hearty embrace before pulling away a moment later. "Yep. Go 'head 'n say it. I've gone soft."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:48 pm

@cmdR_Paige
( time to break the fourth wall -^- ) 
" soft? Nah " he huffed with a wave of dismissal only to smirk " ok maybe a tad bit. But hey ya know what they say , character development! " he said with a cheeky grin . " so, you and....Chris?..." That was ..new and..interesting. ' I thought she and - never mind ' 
______
Tari returned within a few minutes , however she managed to catch Lamar doing something...Lamar would do. " I CAN BACKFLI- ACK!" He tried to do a fancy back flip only to fall on himself but he just laughed, rolling her eyes with a goofy smile on her face " so...... " now what?

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun Mar 07, 2021 9:20 pm

@Checkmate

"Yeah, I eventually broke down and poured my heart out to him.. he hasn't given me any trouble since. I think he and I are.. definitely gonna get along." Belle smiled confidently.

"Well! Uh..." Skye stammered. A new song started over the speakers. Now's my chance. Wait.. what song is... Paige, no. I swear you had a hand in this. There's no way Daft Punk's "Something About Us" would just RANDOMLY come on while I'm about to ask Tari to... She locked eyes with Tari awkwardly.

"Um.. h-have you ever.. danced before...?"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Mar 07, 2021 9:35 pm

@cmdR_Paige
( wheeze* I can just see the Socially Awkwardness XD ) 
Masa raised his brow at this, so this guy had been giving her trouble? Hands turn into slight fists " he better, I've had way too much go on here. For once I'd like everything to calm down before we have another crisis " he sighed only to run his hand through his hair only to look like a deer in the head lights at the song choice . " but hey, thats a good thing I guess. If he gives you anymore trouble . let me know, so y'all two a thing like those two or... I just need some  clarification is all -don't wanna assume " 
_____

That's when she froze up , like a animatronic on stage standing still afraid to get caught by the night guard. ' PAIGE! ' " um..no actually... I've never danced before " she let loose a nervous laugh . " the least I could probably do is the robot..no pun intended ..."

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Meta Runner (RP) Empty ..

Post by Bumblebee Mon Mar 08, 2021 8:54 am

[ @cmdR_Paige ]

Chris was at his house, and he heard Amber in her room. He called Belle on his phone and walked to her sister's room. He gently knocked on the door, only for the knock to be returned back? A long sigh came out of Chris. "Amber, it's me. Open up, or I'm calling the police!" Amber screamed playfully and opened the door.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:02 am

@Checkmate
( hehe~ https://soundcloud.com/thisisowleyes/something-about-us-daft-punk )

Belle furrowed her brow when she heard the music and wondered whose idea of a joke this was-- and she glared over at the turntables to see who was responsible.

Paige shook her head and gestured to Skye and Tari.

"Hm. Apparently that AlphaMax chick wants to make some sparks fly..." Belle remarked, looking at the two younger Meta Runners.

Skye took a deep breath and tried to keep a level head. "Well... it's not that difficult when you get the hang of it. Here.. I'll show you--" she held her arms out. "Hold my right hand with your left, and put your other hand on my shoulder, or my elbow. Whichever's more comfortable."

@Bumblebee

"Oh hang on.." Belle sighed, pulling her sleeve up to look at her Meta Runner arm. "Chris is calling me.. I'll be back in a little bit." She ducked away and answered. "Chris, where'd you go?"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:18 am

@cmdR_Paige
Masa just gave a nod only to chuckle ' almost gave me a heart attack Paige ' he gave her a side eye with a smirk only to walk over to a wall and just ya know be edgy. 
____
How many times was she gonna act up?! She was an ambivert but her introvert side was coming out way more then it should. ' its just Skye..calm down... You gotta learn eventually , but it still reminds me of those dating sim games - ' that was...an odd experience . Exhaling she took a deep breath to calm her nerves and placed her hand on skyes elbow only to grab the other hand ' this is awkward ok..um..dont panic ... ' looking at the ground and anywhere else she shot a glare at Paige only to look back at Skye " ok ..step one down"

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:25 am

@Checkmate

"There; good. And now.. um.." Skye hesitantly put her other hand on Tari's lower back. "Just follow my lead. We just sorta.. sway to the music a little." She demonstrated slowly, taking tiny, slow steps at first.

Paige felt like fist-bumping herself. It was all coming together now!

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:34 am

@cmdR_Paige
' aye! Ok I'm so not used to this! ' was she really that much of a hermit? People did this on a daily and she was freaking out over every little thing. Although Skye did say to just sway to the music, so if she focused on that and her... It might not be as awkward. Nodding at her instructions she copied what the owl was doing. Soon it..started to feel natural almost to the point where she was wondering why she was panicking so much " hey..this..isn't half bad.. " A small yet warm smile popped up on her face.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:04 am

cmdR_Paige wrote:
@Checkmate
( hehe~ https://soundcloud.com/thisisowleyes/something-about-us-daft-punk )

Belle furrowed her brow when she heard the music and wondered whose idea of a joke this was-- and she glared over at the turntables to see who was responsible.

Paige shook her head and gestured to Skye and Tari.

"Hm. Apparently that AlphaMax chick wants to make some sparks fly..." Belle remarked, looking at the two younger Meta Runners.

Skye took a deep breath and tried to keep a level head. "Well... it's not that difficult when you get the hang of it. Here.. I'll show you--" she held her arms out. "Hold my right hand with your left, and put your other hand on my shoulder, or my elbow. Whichever's more comfortable."

@Bumblebee

"Oh hang on.." Belle sighed, pulling her sleeve up to look at her Meta Runner arm. "Chris is calling me.. I'll be back in a little bit." She ducked away and answered. "Chris, where'd you go?"

"I'm at my house. Are you having fun?" Chris made a gesture to Amber that he was calling someone, and she nodded in response. "I left as I didn't really fit in. I don't know anyone besides you, and I tried to kidnap two of them-. " He whispered the last part, he knew Amber couldn't hear, even from five or so inches away.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:44 am

@Checkmate

"There; see? You're a natural!" Skye grinned. "I daresay you dance as well as you speedrun." She giggled a bit at that, and tried not to feel too awkward. If she felt relaxed, Tari would loosen up, too. At least.. that's what she figured. "Uh.. anyway, I.." she made eye contact with Tari and immediately forgot what she was going to say. Such a perfect violet.. the way the light hit them, they practically glowed in the dark.

She blinked a few times and tried to recover, but nothing coherent formed. She cleared her throat. "Can't.. oh, gosh, I.. um... flustered." She looked at the floor, face practically on fire. Who was the flustered one now?

-----------

@Bumblebee

"Well you kinda left me in the dust, man," Belle huffed, chuckling a bit. "But I totally get why you'd be uncomfortable. Although it seems like Skye and Tari are doing great now.." She looked over at the two of them. "I think they'd be willing to accept an apology, if you're ever feeling up for doing that. You should see 'em now.. gah, it's so cute..."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:06 am

@cmdR_Paige
Her face might as well stayed red the entire night " I..  Th-thanks ,your the more natural one though " ' oh coconuts no that was horrible! ' the meta runner flinched at her own compliment . Tari tilted her head though only to let loose a giggle , it was one of the signature ones " your cute though when you are its ok! What were you gonna say though? "

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:18 am

@Checkmate

"Aw, don't worry! Uh.. thank you," Skye smiled. "I.." Well, Tari was in a good mood, so.. maybe she should go for it. "Just wanted to say that.. you look.. absolutely stunning," she said quietly, smiling softly. "Even if you're not a fan of the suit. And.. that's not the reason why you look great, I.. it's because.." she gradually worked up the confidence. "It's because I feel like you're.. your old self again. I like seeing you happy, and.. it really lifts my spirits. I know that sounds super cheesy, but.. it's the truth."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:22 am

cmdR_Paige wrote:
@Checkmate

"There; see? You're a natural!" Skye grinned. "I daresay you dance as well as you speedrun." She giggled a bit at that, and tried not to feel too awkward. If she felt relaxed, Tari would loosen up, too. At least.. that's what she figured. "Uh.. anyway, I.." she made eye contact with Tari and immediately forgot what she was going to say. Such a perfect violet.. the way the light hit them, they practically glowed in the dark.

She blinked a few times and tried to recover, but nothing coherent formed. She cleared her throat. "Can't.. oh, gosh, I.. um... flustered." She looked at the floor, face practically on fire. Who was the flustered one now?

-----------

@Bumblebee

"Well you kinda left me in the dust, man," Belle huffed, chuckling a bit. "But I totally get why you'd be uncomfortable. Although it seems like Skye and Tari are doing great now.." She looked over at the two of them. "I think they'd be willing to accept an apology if you're ever feeling up for doing that. You should see 'em now.. gah, it's so cute..."

"I'll see if I can. Sorry for leaving unexpectedly. Mind calling me when the party's over? " Chris said back. Amber looked at him with a curious look, who was he calling? She went and got her coffee from her desk. She was doing some school work while people watched her, she guessed people liked her. They would donate money, which Amber didn't need that badly. Her fans watched every video she posted.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:38 am

Bumblebee wrote:"I'll see if I can. Sorry for leaving unexpectedly.  Mind calling me when the party's over? " Chris said back. Amber looked at him with a curious look, who was he calling? She went and got her coffee from her desk. She was doing some school work while people watched her, she guessed people liked her. They would donate money, which Amber didn't need that badly. Her fans watched every video she posted.

"Yeah, sure! Maybe we can do something fun together. Go clubbin' or something, I dunno. I mean, it's pretty late as it is. No big deal if you don't wanna," Belle shrugged. "Okay, I think these two are.." she laughed. "It's too cute, I swear. Get back here so I can be cute with you."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:44 am

@cmdR_Paige
That's when her happiness bubble burst and small tears formed. A little  fireball started to form inside her chest and just warmed her entire body. But she actually hoped that Skye was right about that one bit , her smile grew so wide that her cheeks were starting to hurt " I hope I am too... I hated that state... " clearing her throat she broke the dance only to bring Skye in for a hug but kept the swaying bit " your too good for me... You help people with everything you've got... I love you, never forget that.... I owe you big time... " ' sheridan.... Your. Dead. For Hurting her.... '

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:53 am

@Checkmate
(Sheridan's like
"i'm in dAnger-")

Skye closed her eyes, leaned her head against Tari's, and let the moment sink in. "I'll never forget it.. I swear." She felt comforted.. protected. Like it was just her, Tari, and all the time in the world. They'd come so far in the past few months.. so far from Skye being the crazed fangirl and Tari being shy and guarded. They'd drawn closer to each other through their experiences, and now, they didn't have anyone to worry about. Not Lucks, not Chris, not Sheridan. They were safe now. Safe.. and together.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next