The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meta Runner (RP)

3 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Meta Runner (RP) - Page 2 Empty Meta Runner (RP)

Post by Checkmate Sun Mar 07, 2021 8:49 am

First topic message reminder :

@cmdR_Paige
( :3 )
" thanks! " he wasn't much of a fancy dancer but the few he did know he didn't have shame in doing. Mostly fortnite dances- and some anime ones ." you dance at all?" 

She did manage to find A few sugar packets even through she usually took 20. Tari didn't suspect Skye of anything, she just gave her a smile once she returned and poured the sugar in. Completely unaware of course. " what was with your friend up there?..." She took a drink only to make a face. WHAT WAS IN THAT?! Forcing herself to down the contaminated coffee which made her gag the whole time, her eyes started watering causing her to set the cup down. Like eating a sour candy, her face was all pinched up , nearly up chucking " night owl... What .... " maybe some more sugar would offset it with that she put another packet it . Only this time , away from Skye , she actually puked. Setting the cup down " owl..... Why... What was in that.... " she coughed out.

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Meta Runner (RP) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meta Runner (RP)

Post by Checkmate Mon Mar 08, 2021 12:11 pm

@cmdR_Paige
( heh -^- better watch out doc -^- When you wanna timeskip?)
" good " she breathed only to place another gentle kiss on the scientists forehead. After that was all done she just rest her chin on skyes shoulder, it was hard to not fall asleep right then and there. All the while she was planning ways to get some sort of revenge on the doctor , he crossed the line on that one.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Mar 08, 2021 12:20 pm

@Checkmate

(right after my next post probably, we still have to get Amber interviewed, lol)
(and then the wholesomeness shall be torn to shreds with the plot >:3)

Everything was perfect. Skye could stay like this forever... aaand then the song ended. How long had it been? Hardly long enough. Skye still held onto Tari, in case she wanted to continue.

"Wholesome. Way too wholesome," Belle laughed, off to the side and out of earshot. "Masa, check out the lovebirds," she gestured to Skye and Tari. "Oh wait, I just made a pun, didn't I..? Pfft. It's late, and I'm exhausted. Puns will happen anyway."

*shy bluejay energy activate*

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Mon Mar 08, 2021 12:29 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:"I'll see if I can. Sorry for leaving unexpectedly.  Mind calling me when the party's over? " Chris said back. Amber looked at him with a curious look, who was he calling? She went and got her coffee from her desk. She was doing some school work while people watched her, she guessed people liked her. They would donate money, which Amber didn't need that badly. Her fans watched every video she posted.

"Yeah, sure! Maybe we can do something fun together. Go clubbin' or something, I dunno. I mean, it's pretty late as it is. No big deal if you don't wanna," Belle shrugged. "Okay, I think these two are.." she laughed. "It's too cute, I swear. Get back here so I can be cute with you."

"C-cute? I-I mean... Sure...?" Amber rolled her eyes at Chris. Such a dummy sometimes. She saw Chris leaving, and she went back to her work. Her fans were very happy that she came back. Chris on the other hand was driving his car to the building. He knocked on the door, hoping someone would let him in. He called Belle. "I'm outside the door. Open it so we can 'be cute together.'"

Charaters: Chris [Firewall] cmdr_Pavel [Firewall] Dyson [Firewall] Amber [Firewall]
See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Mar 08, 2021 12:48 pm

@cmdR_Paige
( -^- hehehe )
The song ended? Awww.. Tari frowned a bit but didn't want to leave. As a matter of fact she just kept on hugging 
____
Masa glanced over at the two only to laugh himself " that pun was bound to happen anyways! And yeah it's pretty cute. Almost reminds me of you and...ya know. Luce " he tried not to get on the touchy subject but it was hard to not think about it " hey its getting late ... And I Got someone to interview in the morning anyways , its good to see you again Phoenix "

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Mar 08, 2021 1:01 pm

@Bumblebee @Checkmate
(Belle be like
*holds Chris over her head* this ma boyfren
i love him
and he's a dummy
but he's my dummy)

"Was hoping you'd show up," Belle grinned as she let him inside. "And I think the kids are heading off to bed anyway. Wait, hang on a sec.. " she shook her head. "Skye and Tari. They are.. probably heading off to bed. You know what I mean." She flinched when she heard Masa mention Lucinia's name. "Yeah, um.. I'll be around for a while. You go on ahead then, Captain. Nice seein' you too." She waved to him as he left.

Skye felt a yawn come on and glanced at the time, eyes widening when she saw it was quarter before 1 a. m. "Bluejay.." she began gently. "You feeling tired at all...?"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Mar 08, 2021 1:17 pm

@cmdR_Paige
( heh happy belle funny belle xd ) 
Eyes fighting to stay open Tari pulled away with a tired nod " Yeah.. " she yawned thats when exhaustion hit her like a brick wall " aye....can we go?..." She was wobbly for a few minutes but she caught herself ' I wish I can teleport...'

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Mar 08, 2021 1:27 pm

@Checkmate
(hehe)

"Sure, I can take you." Skye said softly, putting an arm around Tari to lead her back to the living quarters. "Sleeping in a suit is gonna be uncomfortable, heh.. I'll just walk you back to your room, okay?" She was feeling pretty tired herself, but she still had some energy left.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:28 pm

@cmdR_Paige
( timeskip le activated-i couldn't wait xd ) 
" eh... Ok..." She was gonna reply to the suit thing but it only came out as incoherent murmurs and muttering. Boy did her head hurt.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:34 pm

@Checkmate
(lol same xD)

Skye looked through Tari's closet when she arrived, eyes falling on a comfortable set of clothes that seemed to be pretty fresh and clean. "Now I don't wanna rush you or anything, but you might wanna throw these on in place of that before you actually zonk out, okay? I'll be outside if you need me," she said gently, closing the door behind her.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:37 pm

@cmdR_Paige

Giving Skye a thumbs up before she left she got into a more comfortable attire before flopping on the bed and blacking out for the night. ( now, for the plot -^- )

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Mar 08, 2021 3:02 pm

@Checkmate
(nyeh heh heh)
(indeed)

Skye had a hard time getting out of bed that morning. She'd had a dream that she couldn't get out of her head.. not a nightmare, but quite the opposite. The kind you wish you could stay asleep forever for.

She laid awake, but didn't move, staring at the ceiling with hazy green eyes. She doubted she'd ever be able to tell Tari the way it made her feel... thank goodness she was such a vivid dreamer. She'd remember this as if it really happened. And who knew? Maybe it would.

She remembered only fragments of it, like the morning sun streaming through white curtains.. Tari leaning on her shoulder, and mumbling about MD-5, or something.. and the feeling of comfortable isolation. Being alone together. Heh, what a goofy thought that was.. it sounded so cheesy... but it warmed her heart and gave her the strength to face whatever might come her way.

Even if it was Chris' sister.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Mar 08, 2021 3:08 pm

@Bumblebee 
( IT IS TIME -^- )
" Welcome! I assume your  here for some sort of job yes? Well we have some spots open, we have front desk manager , A meta runner for the company, and one of our scientists does need an assistant so that's open too. What are your best qualities? Ill see if you fit any of em " Masa did his best to be as professional as possible, but also not a jerk. Looking at Amber he held a clip board and pencil .

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Mon Mar 08, 2021 4:18 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
@Bumblebee @Checkmate
(Belle be like
*holds Chris over her head* this ma boyfren
i love him
and he's a dummy
but he's my dummy)

"Was hoping you'd show up," Belle grinned as she let him inside. "And I think the kids are heading off to bed anyway. Wait, hang on a sec.. " she shook her head. "Skye and Tari. They are.. probably heading off to bed. You know what I mean." She flinched when she heard Masa mention Lucinia's name. "Yeah, um.. I'll be around for a while. You go on ahead then, Captain. Nice seein' you too." She waved to him as he left.

Skye felt a yawn come on and glanced at the time, eyes widening when she saw it was quarter before 1 a. m. "Bluejay.." she began gently. "You feeling tired at all...?"

[so um timeskip?
I'm kinda not sure what to do since Amber already at her interview?]

Charaters: Chris [Firewall] cmdr_Pavel [Firewall] Dyson [Firewall] Amber [Firewall]
See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Mon Mar 08, 2021 4:29 pm

Checkmate wrote:@Bumblebee 
( IT IS TIME -^- )
" Welcome! I assume you're here for some sort of job yes? Well, we have some spots open, we have a front desk manager, A meta runner for the company, and one of our scientists does need an assistant so that's open too. What are your best qualities? I'll see if you fit any of em " Masa did his best to be as professional as possible, but also not a jerk. Looking at Amber he held a clipboard and pencil.
Amber had a nice shirt on and a blue hat. "I'm here for the scientist assistant position. I graduated with a diploma in biochemistry, and I'm looking to get one in astrophysics. " She took a deep breath and fixed her shirt. "I already work at a nearby daycare, and I live with my brother. He also has a diploma in sociology. He doesn't work yet." She put a piece of paper on the table and slid it towards Masa. "Here is my resume, my number is on there. Are there any questions about my qualities?"

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Mar 08, 2021 4:35 pm

@Bumblebee

Interesting, he jotted a few things down only to smile
" No, I don't have any questions yet... Hang on -" he thought over the daycare part. So it shouldn't be a problem to get Skye a decent amount of sleep right? And taking care of kids is hard enough. Masa quickly looked the resume over , odd. He couldn't think of anything! Perfect! Smiling " nope, your hired! So, the scientist your assigned to is Skye weaver. Glasses and kinda looks like an owl with a robotic arm. Oh and if she refuses to go to bed on time. Get her to anyways... She has a bad habit of working on things late . Any questions?"

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Mon Mar 08, 2021 5:02 pm

Interesting, he jotted a few things down only to smile
" No, I don't have any questions yet... Hang on -" he thought over the daycare part. So it shouldn't be a problem to get Skye a decent amount of sleep right? And taking care of kids is hard enough. Masa quickly looked the resume over, odd. He couldn't think of anything! Perfect! Smiling " nope, you're hired! So, the scientist you're assigned to is Skye weaver. Glasses and kinda looks like an owl with a robotic arm. Oh and if she refuses to go to bed on time. Get her to anyways... She has a bad habit of working on things lately. Any questions?"
"Thank you! And, I have just a couple of questions. What type of science does Skye work in? And, when do I start?" Amber felt overjoyed. She had landed the job. She heard him call Skye an owl, how come? She was shaking slightly, she was so happy about the job. She couldn't wait to tell Chris the great news! I did it! I got the job! Yay! "I have just one more question. How old is Ms. Weaver?"

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Mar 08, 2021 5:16 pm

@Bumblebee 
( when you forget an age - )
Oh...type? " well she can hack a bit , make a pseudo hub world for servers...she even made her own meta runner arm herself. I don't know what type that falls under. But she's very smart to say the least. " then he raised his brow " you can start today, and age, early  20s . ... " that was a bit suspicious and a bit creepy. " Anywho! Thankfully tascorp does have a spare room left! Your room will be in between Evelyns old room  and fontiers room which is down the hall a bit " ' I'm gonna keep an eye on her that was...too weird..why ask for age? I mean yeah don't wanna call someone old but..age?'

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Mon Mar 08, 2021 5:24 pm

( when you forget an age - )
Oh...type? " well she can hack a bit, make a pseudo hub world for servers...she even made her own meta runner arm herself. I don't know what type that falls under. But she's very smart, to say the least. " then he raised his brow " you can start today, and age, early stages of 20 . ... " that was a bit suspicious and a bit creepy. " Anywho! Thankfully tascorp does have a spare room left! Your room will be in between Evelyns old room and a frontier room which is down the hall a bit " ' I'm gonna keep an eye on her that was...too weird..why ask for age? I mean yeah don't wanna call someone old but..age?'
She's close to my age! I'm only a few years older than her. Wow!

"Okay, okay..." Amber took a few notes on a small notebook. A blue pen was in her hand, with her other hand holding the notebook. "Could you show me my room? I'm not sure if I could find it by myself. And, where is Ms. Weaver? I'd like to meet her before I start working for her, you know." She stood up from her chair and gently pushed in the desk. She combed her hair with her hand while fixing her shirt. Crinkles had gotten into her nice shirt. Such a pain to get those things out.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Mar 08, 2021 5:31 pm

@Bumblebee 
" yeah of course " He started heading down the hall " by now shed either be in her room, in the lab or hanging out with Tari and the others . Its hard to tell at this point in the day. Check the lab and room first " he chuckled " if you try hunting down those two good luck. " with that he opened her door " here ya go "

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Mon Mar 08, 2021 6:02 pm

" yeah of course " He started heading down the hall " by now she either be in her room, in the lab or hanging out with Tari and the others . It's hard to tell at this point in the day. Check the lab and room first " he chuckled " if you try hunting down that two good luck. " with that he opened her door " here ya go "
"Okay then! I'll see if I can find them. Where is her room?" Amber set down a few of her things on the neatly made bed. She walked out of her room and looked for Skye's room or lab.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Mar 08, 2021 6:06 pm

@Bumblebee
" down the hall a ways! " he said only to walk off to his new office " ill be doing paper work if you need anything " he stretched out his arms and turned the corner

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:31 pm

@Checkmate @Bumblebee
(Just tagging u Check cuz it sorta concerns Tari, lol)

Skye was distracted. Incredibly distracted.

She couldn't get her mind off her Bluejay. She was writing notes on her last experiment and wound up sketching Tari's face instead. She spent quite a while on it-- she wanted it to be perfect.

Maybe she could show it to Tari when she finished.

She hummed Something About Us softly to herself, outlining the contours of the sketch.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:39 pm

@cmdR_Paige @Bumblebee 
( omg that's too precious - ) 

She was back in her blue hoodie, boy did it feel great to wear that again! Comfy and soft! Deciding to check up on Skye , she passed someone else only to give them a wave and head to the lab. " Heya! Ill be out - need anything? Also..theres a new person here today. Not sure what that's about " Tari gave a little shrug at that . Her brow raised though and peeked over skyes shoulder " watcha drawin? "

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:57 pm

@Checkmate
(leave it to Skye and Tari to bring the cuteness~ x3)

Skye practically shot out of her chair and whirled around to face her. Oh, hi, Bluejay! It's.. not ready yet.." she blushed a bit, and went to cover the drawing. "But I'll show you when it's done. Promise." She tried to think of things she'd need. "Golly, uh.. if you're swinging by the.." She trailed off. You better not be sneaking out to set things on fire. "Actually I could use some lens cleaner; I'm running low on that. And I think it's my new assistant.. Masa told me he was gonna find someone for me.."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Mar 08, 2021 8:07 pm

@cmdR_Paige
 Seeing Skye jump like that kinda made her jump back as well 
" oh! Right then sorry - "she was scratching the back of her neck a bit out of slight guilt for scarring her .the meta runner gave a nod  ' lense cleaner Got it' " oh! Assistant. That's a good thing, you do need the help ...especially if you pull on nighters . um..ill bring back some lunch as well "

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next