The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meta Runner (RP)

3 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Meta Runner (RP) - Page 40 Empty Meta Runner (RP)

Post by Checkmate Sun Mar 07, 2021 8:49 am

First topic message reminder :

@cmdR_Paige
( :3 )
" thanks! " he wasn't much of a fancy dancer but the few he did know he didn't have shame in doing. Mostly fortnite dances- and some anime ones ." you dance at all?" 

She did manage to find A few sugar packets even through she usually took 20. Tari didn't suspect Skye of anything, she just gave her a smile once she returned and poured the sugar in. Completely unaware of course. " what was with your friend up there?..." She took a drink only to make a face. WHAT WAS IN THAT?! Forcing herself to down the contaminated coffee which made her gag the whole time, her eyes started watering causing her to set the cup down. Like eating a sour candy, her face was all pinched up , nearly up chucking " night owl... What .... " maybe some more sugar would offset it with that she put another packet it . Only this time , away from Skye , she actually puked. Setting the cup down " owl..... Why... What was in that.... " she coughed out.

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Meta Runner (RP) - Page 40 Empty Re: Meta Runner (RP)

Post by Skye Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:22 pm

@Checkmate

Theo's expression immediately brightened; he couldn't stay sad for long, with Tari around!

"I'm so excited I could... I could.. I dunno, run around the whole city a million times!" he exclaimed, overjoyed. "This is gonna be awesome! No more prison! No more running away! And no more separation from you, Skye, or any of my other friends!"

*shy bluejay energy activate*

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:56 am

Pidge wrote:
@Checkmate @Bumblebee

Skye / Theo

Skye's brow furrowed in worry. "I was gonna tell you! I was scared you were gonna react like this!" she breathed a pained sigh. "Look, Tari had nowhere else to go. She'd be completely unprotected, lost on the streets, all alone..." she shook her head. "You weren't kicked to the curb! I only left TAS Corp a week ago!" she argued, Meta's arm warning her of another anxiety attack. Thankfully, the medication was counteracting it well enough.

-----

Theo shook his head and shrugged. "No new stories, sorry. I don't get to hear other stories very often," he admitted. "I just have the Elder Tomato's stories." He held up the bearded fruit and gave Tari a sullen pout.

Belle

"I'm itching to get Tari and her owl girlfriend a housewarming gift or something," the redhead giggled. "I know, it's weird! But still..." she grinned. "Skye was so supportive of us when we got together... geez, I'm talking about them like they're already married when they're not even engaged. I'm such a weirdo."

Chris

"I wouldn't mind stopping by a store before we get home. Would you like to stop by a store?" Chris saw that the next exit was in a mile, so it wouldn't be long until they got to a store.

Amber

"I know that you would choose her over me! I don't mean crap to you, do I?!" Amber yelled quite loudly at her. Tears were streaming down her face. "I care about you so much!"

Charaters: Chris [Firewall] cmdr_Pavel [Firewall] Dyson [Firewall] Amber [Firewall]
See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:53 am

@Pidge
" same here! Oh my gosh the things we'd be able to do! " she said as she sat back down. And it also made her happy to see Theo this happy! Giving him a adoring smile before flinching at the yell that could be heard down the hall. Looking back with worry " you think...you think it'll end ok?..." Tari didn't like it when people fought, but when she fought a moment ago? That's because A line was crossed and she was angry. But now?.... Nope. Not so much.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:29 am

@Checkmate @Bumblebee

Skye / Theo

Skye gripped the edge of her bed. "If you didn't mean anything to me, I would have told you that. What makes you think I still don't care after I explained every bit of my defense to you?!" she growled. "As soon as I finally got this place set up, Tari was released from prison and my parents decided to show up, chewing me out about my decision to pursue a relationship with her. Then the very next morning, Belle and Chris came over and wanted me to show them around, too. I didn't have the time to say anything! And if I really didn't care, I would have told the MD-5 to keep quiet about it! Heck, the only reason I kept this from you was because you would flip out like this!"

She took a breath. "I'd do the same for you if you lost your home. Understand?"

----------

Theo frowned when he heard the commotion. "No..." he sighed sadly. "I wish Amber would leave Skye alone. She's probably feeling really scared right now.."

Belle

"Nah, I don't wanna make you late for work. Plus, I have no idea what to get 'em," Belle admitted, chuckling.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:23 pm

@Pidge

Tari just gave a nod ,skye was a strong person though...so she was certain she'd be alright. And of course if there's a chance that she isn't, shed be there. " ...hopefully it ends soon .." Sighing as well the bluejay finished her meal " are you done? Ill take your bowl " she said with a slightly upbeat tone.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:35 pm

@Checkmate

"Yeah, here you go!" Theo offered, handing her the empty bowl with both hands. "It was... it waaasss... Tari-fic!" he grinned, laughing. "Get it?" He hopped down from his chair. "I'm really excited to hear the stories you have to tell me!"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:55 pm

Pidge wrote:
@Checkmate @Bumblebee

Skye / Theo

Skye gripped the edge of her bed. "If you didn't mean anything to me, I would have told you that. What makes you think I still don't care about I explained every bit of my defense to you?!" she growled. "As soon as I finally got this place set up, Tari was released from prison and my parents decided to show up, chewing me out about my decision to pursue a relationship with her. Then the very next morning, Belle and Chris came over and wanted me to show them around, too. I didn't have the time to say anything! And if I didn't care, I would have told the MD-5 to keep quiet about it! Heck, the only reason I kept this from you was that you would flip out like this!"

She took a breath. "I'd do the same for you if you lost your home. Understand?"

----------

Theo frowned when he heard the commotion. "No..." he sighed sadly. "I wish Amber would leave Skye alone. She's probably feeling really scared right now.."

Belle

"Nah, I don't wanna make you late for work. Plus, I have no idea what to get 'em," Belle admitted, chuckling.

Amber

"Fine! Since you are so high and mighty, I'll just leave! Good luck without me! You won't last a week!" Amber stormed out of the apartment, kicking over a chair in anger.

Chris

"Maybe a birdhouse? " Chris laughed at his joke. " But, my work doesn't start in a few hours. You could search up what to get to for birds?"

Charaters: Chris [Firewall] cmdr_Pavel [Firewall] Dyson [Firewall] Amber [Firewall]
See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:12 pm

@Checkmate @Bumblebee
( 🦋 this action will have consequences... )

Skye offered an apology as Amber left, but realized she was far too late.

Little did Amber know how Skye would take that. The straw that broke the camel's back, so to speak.

She felt... numb. Cold. She stared ahead for what felt like an eternity, the light around her beginning to fade as the evening approached.

She felt... bored. Incredibly bored. And yet, nothing sounded exciting to her. She didn't feel like drawing, or writing, or gaming... or even talking to Tari. Instead, she just stayed quiet.

Finally realizing she had to move and get over herself, she stood up out of bed slowly and walked quietly in the direction of Tari's soft voice.

(story scene perhaps? :3)

Belle

"Aww, that'd be cute! I'm not sure if they'd have a place to put it though. They have a balcony..." Belle mused. That might work.."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:21 pm

@Pidge
( oo yes but the butterfly *^* nice add! )
Tari giggled at the joke with a nod when she grabbed the bowl. Setting them in the sink she jolted as she spotted a rather angry amber leaving, her heart started to race with a bit of extra panic at the chair bit. Rushing over she picked the chair back up with slightly shaky hands. 

" s-safe to say that everything didn't go o-ok...." Why was she scared?! Perhaps knowing what amber could do in that state...spotting Skye down the hall she actually for once...hesitated .

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:37 pm

@Checkmate
(mwehehe~)

Skye held her elbow and looked at the floor.

"No..." she whispered.

Theo approached her slowly. "Don't worry, Skye.. Tari's here," he smiled up at her. "And I'm here! You don't have to be scared. Promise."

Skye faked a smile. "Thanks, buddy," she chuckled weakly, green eyes appearing clouded. "I'm still a bit shaken up from earlier... that's all. I'll get better... eventually."

"I know you will!" Theo beamed. He honestly believed her.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:03 pm

@Pidge
Ok something was off, completely off. Sympathy pouring out as she noticed her current state, Tari opened her arms out as if she was going to give a hug. She didn't act just in case Skye wasn't  feeling alright with it, she wanted her to make that decision.  " you....you wanna talk about it? In your own time if course. Doesn't have to be right now " she said with a reassuring tone.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:06 pm

Pidge wrote:
@Checkmate @Bumblebee
( 🦋 this action will have consequences... )

Skye offered an apology as Amber left, but realized she was far too late.

Little did Amber know how Skye would take that. The straw that broke the camel's back, so to speak.

She felt... numb. Cold. She stared ahead for what felt like an eternity, the light around her beginning to fade as the evening approached.

She felt... bored. Incredibly bored. And yet, nothing sounded exciting to her. She didn't feel like drawing, or writing, or gaming... or even talking to Tari. Instead, she just stayed quiet.

Finally realizing she had to move and get over herself, she stood up out of bed slowly and walked quietly in the direction of Tari's soft voice.

(story scene perhaps? :3)

Belle

"Aww, that'd be cute! I'm not sure if they'd have a place to put it through. They have a balcony..."  Belle mused. That might work.."

"They should adopt a Bluejay and an Owl! It would be so so cute!" Chris said loudly. He saw a block up in traffic up ahead. "Damn it... I hope this will hurry up." There was a five-car pile up on the highway.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:20 pm

@Checkmate

Skye froze and almost took a step forward and accepted, but decided against it. She felt like her mood would rub off on Tari... she didn't want to hurt her...

"I'll... I'll get through this on my own. I don't want you tangled in Amber's crud.." she chuckled awkwardly, rubbing the back of her neck. "Sorry, Bluejay... I really want to just... figure things out for myself this once. I'll be in my lab if you need me.." she gave her a soft smile before turning away and walking away.

Theo's face fell as he watched her leave. "...Tari...?" he said when Skye was out of earshot. Looking up at her with a worried expression, he asked quietly, "Is Skye sick..?"

@Bumblebee

"Oh my gossshhh, that would be so freaking adorable!" Belle laughed. Her face fell when she saw the accident. "Oh, geez... that's a pretty nasty pile-up out there.. I hope nobody got hurt.. too badly, anyway..."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:29 pm

Pidge wrote:
@Checkmate

Skye froze and almost took a step forward and accepted, but decided against it. She felt like her mood would rub off on Tari... she didn't want to hurt her...

"I'll... I'll get through this on my own. I don't want you tangled in Amber's crud.." she chuckled awkwardly, rubbing the back of her neck. "Sorry, Bluejay... I want to just... figure things out for myself this once. I'll be in my lab if you need me.." she gave her a soft smile before turning away and walking away.

Theo's face fell as he watched her leave. "...Tari...?" he said when Skye was out of earshot. Looking up at her with a worried expression, he asked quietly, "Is Skye sick..?"

@Bumblebee

"Oh my gossshhh, that would be so freaking adorable!" Belle laughed. Her face fell when she saw the accident. "Oh, geez... that's a pretty nasty pile-up out there. I hope nobody got hurt. too badly, anyway..."

"Only about three more hours before I need to go to work. Masa is going to be mad at me for being late." Chris sighed and rested his head on the steering wheel.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:33 pm

Bumblebee wrote:"Only about three more hours before I need to go to work. Masa is going to be mad at me for being late." Chris sighed and rested his head on the steering wheel.

"I'm sure he'll understand," Belle reassured him. "Masa's a great guy. Kinda prickly and standoffish at first, but I'm telling you, he won't scream at his best friend's husband," she giggled. "For now, we can just chill here and.. well.. I dunno. Chat?"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:37 pm

Pidge wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:"Only about three more hours before I need to go to work. Masa is going to be mad at me for being late." Chris sighed and rested his head on the steering wheel.

"I'm sure he'll understand," Belle reassured him. "Masa's a great guy. Kinda prickly and standoffish at first, but I'm telling you, he won't scream at his best friend's husband," she giggled. "For now, we can just chill here and.. well. I am dunno. Chat?"
"What do you want to talk about?" Chris moved the car up an inch. He sighed at the speed. He never wanted people to be mad at him. "Are you sure Masa won't tell at me...?"

-------

https://grid.forumotion.com/viewtopic.php?t=48

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40