The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meta Runner (RP)

3 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Meta Runner (RP) - Page 39 Empty Meta Runner (RP)

Post by Checkmate Sun Mar 07, 2021 8:49 am

First topic message reminder :

@cmdR_Paige
( :3 )
" thanks! " he wasn't much of a fancy dancer but the few he did know he didn't have shame in doing. Mostly fortnite dances- and some anime ones ." you dance at all?" 

She did manage to find A few sugar packets even through she usually took 20. Tari didn't suspect Skye of anything, she just gave her a smile once she returned and poured the sugar in. Completely unaware of course. " what was with your friend up there?..." She took a drink only to make a face. WHAT WAS IN THAT?! Forcing herself to down the contaminated coffee which made her gag the whole time, her eyes started watering causing her to set the cup down. Like eating a sour candy, her face was all pinched up , nearly up chucking " night owl... What .... " maybe some more sugar would offset it with that she put another packet it . Only this time , away from Skye , she actually puked. Setting the cup down " owl..... Why... What was in that.... " she coughed out.

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Meta Runner (RP) - Page 39 Empty Re: Meta Runner (RP)

Post by Skye Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:56 pm

@Checkmate

"Aw, you didn't have to do that," Skye sighed softly, looking over at her with sad green eyes. "Thanks, though..." she took a deeper breath in order to get enough air in her lungs. "Is Theo alright? Hope he wasn't too shaken up by all of that..." she murmured, trying to pull herself up to look at her better. She attempted to prop herself up with one of the throw pillows to no avail.

*shy bluejay energy activate*

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:30 pm

@Pidge
" well aside from being a little scared he's safe. Chris saved him from a flying chair... " she made a small face at that. Who knew amber could actually...have enough anger to do that? Everything about that just shocked her! One it was horrifying two slightly amazing..and three. A big Nope. Spotting the owls attempt , she rushed over and helped her with that, grabbing a pillow " where do you want it?"

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:00 pm

@Checkmate

"Just put it behind my back," Skye told her, eyes squeezed shut. "Thanks, Tari. Really." She breathed a sigh. "Yet another visit gone completely wrong... is Amber still here..? And.. ramen sounds great, but.. right now I think I just need water. I'll.. probably vomit up anything else you give me..."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:30 pm

@Pidge
Nodding Tari gently placed the pillow. Once that was all done she held on to one of her own arms again. " Yeah Amber's still here she's ... I don't know what she's doing " the bluejay hoped that she wouldn't ask further about the event especially the fight. "  and we had no idea. Like actually no idea that she'd come along. I just hated that she made your situation worse.. " Tari felt herself get heated over that , seriously if someone claimed to like said person why be so inconsiderate ?! 
" its not your fault if that's what your feeling " she nodded at the water bit.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:00 pm

Pidge wrote:
@Checkmate
( and he sets everything all out of order  Meta Runner (RP) - Page 39 1f602 )

"Okay, I will!" Theo called, jumping off the counter and grabbing a few pairs of chopsticks.

Skye was in and out of consciousness, trying to make sense of what happened. She could hear Tari and Theo's voices drifting into the room now and then... maybe the others had left by now.

@Bumblebee

"Okay, I'll trust you," Belle sighed. "I hope everything turns out alright." She walked beside him. "So... where we headed now?"

"I have work tonight, so I'm not sure.." Chris looked on his phone, and his screen was on his work schedule. He sighed a small sigh. I wanted to spent some time with Belle...

Charaters: Chris [Firewall] cmdr_Pavel [Firewall] Dyson [Firewall] Amber [Firewall]
See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:56 am

@Checkmate

"Yeah, seems Chris and Belle didn't even know about it," Skye sighed softly. "It's okay. I'm recovering now. Could you grab one of those clear vials for me? The ones I put in my arm?" she weakly pointed to her nightstand. "So I can get my strength back after all that..?"

@Bumblebee

"I'm gonna check in with Masa if that's alright," Belle shrugged. "He's my boss now, so.. I gotta answer to him. I lost track of my schedule again and he's the only one who's gonna know.."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:25 am

@Pidge
" yeah "  Nodding at the vial bit she went to the night stand And grabbed one. Once she did another memory flashed, all those years ago when amber was new. She couldn't believe Evelyn did that. Gripping it for a split second she handed it to Skye " I'll go get that glass. Do you want me to let amber know? Or wait till your feeling a little more functional?"

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:07 am

Pidge wrote:
@Checkmate

"Yeah, seems Chris and Belle didn't even know about it," Skye sighed softly. "It's okay. I'm recovering now. Could you grab one of those clear vials for me? The ones I put in my arm?" she weakly pointed to her nightstand. "So I can get my strength back after all that..?"

@Bumblebee

"I'm gonna check in with Masa if that's alright," Belle shrugged. "He's my boss now, so.. I gotta answer to him. I lost track of my schedule again and he's the only one who's gonna know.."

"You're not working. I have your schedule on my phone." Chris did have her wife's schedule. He always wanted to on top of things. "In about a few hours is when I have to go."

Charaters: Chris [Firewall] cmdr_Pavel [Firewall] Dyson [Firewall] Amber [Firewall]
See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:42 am

@Checkmate

Skye could see the distress in Tari's eyes and felt her heart sink. Poor thing. She must have remembered, too...

"Yeah, actually.. you can call her in. We can resolve this pretty quickly.. I hope..."

@Bumblebee

"Okay, I'll hold down the fort at home. Do some training," Belle nodded. "Thanks for letting me know."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:01 pm

@Pidge @Bumblebee
" ok, if anything gets out of hand holler " Tari smiled as she walked out. After a few minutes she returned with the glass of water and set it on the stand only to head back out. Searching for the magpie she spotted her and walked over in a calm fashion as to not anger her further " Skyes awake now. Just letting ya know that you can visit her if you still want "

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:30 pm

Pidge wrote:
@Checkmate

Skye could see the distress in Tari's eyes and felt her heart sink. Poor thing. She must have remembered, too...

"Yeah, actually.. you can call her in. We can resolve this pretty quickly. I hope..."

@Bumblebee

"Okay, I'll hold down the fort at home. Do some training," Belle nodded. "Thanks for letting me know."
"I will. I'll cook dinner before I leave. Is there something you want me to cook?" Chris got inside his car and waited for Belle to join him. "Make a video before I come back. I'll love to watch it."

(also
masa and Chris interaction?)

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:37 pm

@Checkmate @Bumblebee

Skye / Theo

Skye thanked her and drank most of the water. She looked over at Amber and called her over. "Hey.. I can talk now, if you want to resolve this.."

"Tari, look! I made it fancy!" Theo called, showing off his haphazard table-setting job. Everything was out of order, but at least nothing was broken or missing.

Belle

"Sure thing, baby; I'll play through some of those retro VR games; how 'bout that?" she smiled, raising an eyebrow and hopping into the car.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:51 pm

Pidge wrote:
@Checkmate

"Yeah, actually.. you can call her in. We can resolve this pretty quickly. I hope..."

@Bumblebee

Checkmate wrote:@Pidge @Bumblebee
" ok, if anything gets out of hand holler " Tari smiled as she walked out. After a few minutes, she returned with the glass of water and set it on the stand only to head back out. Searching for the magpie she spotted her and walked over calmly as to not anger her further " Skyes awake now. Just letting ya know that you can visit her if you still want "

Amber slowly looked up at Tari. " Okay, I'll visit her." She calmly stepped inside Skye's room, shouting the door behind her. "Skye? I want to say sorry."

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:55 pm

Pidge wrote:
@Checkmate @Bumblebee

Skye / Theo

Skye thanked her and drank most of the water. She looked over at Amber and called her over. "Hey. I can talk now if you want to resolve this.."

"Tari, look! I made it fancy!" Theo called, showing off his haphazard table-setting job. Everything was out of order, but at least nothing was broken or missing.

Belle

"Sure thing, baby; I'll play through some of those retro VR games; how 'bout that?" she smiled, raising an eyebrow and hopping into the car.

"Ooooh, you haven't played one of those in a long time. " Chris turned the ignition on and began to speed off into the distance.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:00 pm

@Bumblebee

Skye

"I forgive you," Skye nodded. "Now.. what in the name of Derek Lucks' ghost were you so upset about? Is it.. is it the fact I.. asked Tari to live with me..?" she asked softly, grimacing.

Belle

"Yeah, thinking about one of the scary ones, for the sake of the fans. Bring back some cute jumpscares," Belle chuckled.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:09 pm

@Pidge 

Tari let loose a giggle which soon turned into laughter " good ...good job! But they're out of order " she wasn't mad at all just found it funny. Walking over she quickly fixed it " there " she said as she took her seat " ...so, any stories you have to share?"

___
@Bumblebee
( sure! When you want to start it?)

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:21 pm

Pidge wrote:
@Bumblebee

Skye

"I forgive you," Skye nodded. "Now.. what in the name of Derek Lucks' ghost were you so upset about? Is it.. is it the fact I.. asked Tari to live with me..?" she asked softly, grimacing.

Belle

"Yeah, thinking about one of the scary ones, for the sake of the fans. Bring back some cute jumpscares," Belle chuckled.

Checkmate wrote:@Pidge 

Tari let loose a giggle which soon turned into laughter " good ...good job! But they're out of order " she wasn't mad at all just found it funny. Walking over she quickly fixed it " there," she said as she took her seat " ...so, any stories you have to share?"

___
@Bumblebee
( sure! When you want to start it?)
Amber

Amber held herself back from bursting into emotion. "It's the fact that you told me that you had a place, and, and that you and Tari are living together...!" She wiped the now pouring tears from her eyes. "I don't get why you didn't tell me! After your uncle passed away, I was the only one there for you! But when Tari comes, I get kicked to the curb!" She yelled at Skye.

Chris

"You're always funny when you play the scary games. Especially at the jump scares." Chris remembered when they played FNAF together. It was a blast.

( @Checkmate )
( When Chris goes to work?)

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:46 pm

@Checkmate @Bumblebee

Skye / Theo

Skye's brow furrowed in worry. "I was gonna tell you! I was scared you were gonna react like this!" she breathed a pained sigh. "Look, Tari had nowhere else to go. She'd be completely unprotected, lost on the streets, all alone..." she shook her head. "You weren't kicked to the curb! I only left TAS Corp a week ago!" she argued, Meta arm warning her of another anxiety attack. Thankfully, the medication was counteracting it well enough.

-----

Theo shook his head and shrugged. "No new stories, sorry. I don't get to hear other stories very often," he admitted. "I just have the Elder Tomato's stories." He held up the bearded fruit and gave Tari a sullen pout.

Belle

"I'm itching to get Tari and her owl girlfriend a housewarming gift or something," the redhead giggled. "I knowww, it's weird! But still..." she grinned. "Skye was so supportive of us when we got together... geez, I'm talking about them like they're already married when they're not even engaged. I'm such a weirdo."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:01 pm

@Pidge
Taking a bite out of the bowl Tari hummed in response.maybe she could tell him a few! 
" well maybe tonight I can tell you some fairytales ! If youre interested. What about your time at tascorp these past years? Anything? I missed so much! C'mon there's bound to be something " she said as she rest her chin on her hand. 
___
@Bumblebee
( sure! )

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:10 pm

@Checkmate

Theo started eating and spoke between bites. "Well Masa still hated your guts, last I checked. Sofia and Lamar came by every now and then to help.. well.. Sofia lives there, Lamar doesn't.. but they still show up and visit us. Sofia kept trying to talk Masa into forgiving you, but I'm.. I'm kinda scared that he still hasn't.." His eyes lit up with sea-blue curiosity at the mention of fairytales. "Really? You promise? I'd love that! I'd super-love that!" he grinned, almost hopping out of his seat with excitement.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:32 pm

@Pidge
"Of course! Im sure you'd like some of them " Tari figured it be best to stick with the Disney versions, grimms tales may be a bit much for him. She didn't know what to think of what Theo told her though. Honestly she was surprised that Sofia was still her friend. And helping her none the less! Ultimately she was grateful  .  Blinking a few times " oh... Thats.. " she couldn't think of the right word " sorry I can't think of a appropriate response "

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:00 pm

@Checkmate

"It's okay!" Theo reassured her. He glanced at Skye's room when he heard raised voices. "Amber sounds angry... did Skye get her happy-medicine..?" That was what Skye had referred to it as, only in Theo's presence. She didn't want to disturb him about her condition, so she'd come up with a silly nickname for it instead. "To keep her from being scared.."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:34 pm

@Pidge 
Tari nodded " she did ...I hope things don't get too out of hand "she sighed only to shove more food in her face. Already she was starting to think about the worst scenarios possible. But amber isn't like that... She couldn't possibly. Could she? Nope better to think with hope then negativity . Daring to look back for a second before turning to Theo once more " hey I was wondering , wanna go shopping with me sometime? I've got so many plans! Man its good to be back! " she was already getting excited over the things that they could do as a family! 

Like going to the park, theatres , decorating the apartment ..family live streams.... No lucks... A free life!

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:47 pm

@Checkmate

"Ooh, shopping! For food? Games? Cool outfits? Dragons?!" Theo asked, waving his legs over the edge of his chair. "I'm really glad you're back, too! We're gonna have so much fun! And we won't have to worry about bad guys chasing us down anymore!" he grinned, but his smile faltered. "Except.. if Masa gets angry that you're here... or... you or Skye gets really sad..."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:57 pm

@Pidge
Nearly acting like a teenager she let loose a gasp " YES! Except they're toy dragons! Yes to all of that oh my gosh! " Tari squealed . She never wanted a day to go by so quickly! Though she gave a huff " skye won't get sad-" standing up on her chair she placed her hand on her hip only for one to be up in the air " FOR I AM HERE! " mimicking All Mights voice with a grin. Yeah being friends with Lamar meant anime... So the references became apart of her vocabulary. Some of them did. 
" and, well...masa.. Not sure about him..ill think of something .."

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next