The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meta Runner (RP)

3 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Meta Runner (RP) - Page 2 Empty Meta Runner (RP)

Post by Skye Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

Bumblebee wrote:"What do you want to talk about?" Chris moved the car up an inch. He sighed at the speed. He never wanted people to be mad at him. "Are you sure Masa won't tell at me...?"

"I'm like... eighty percent sure he won't yell," Belle admitted. "Thing is, he might be angry about Tari being on the loose now. Maybe we should talk to him about it.. get him to chill about the whole deal. I don't want him harboring angst toward her when.. when she's his friend. You know? They were so dang close... kinda like how he and I were back in the day.."

*shy bluejay energy activate*

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Meta Runner (RP) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meta Runner (RP)

Post by Checkmate Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:55 pm

@Pidge

Nodding “ alright just dont stay up too late “ her mind was still replaying what skye said about her parents. The blue jays gaze shifted a few times in no particular direction as if she was determining on what action to make. Finally making a choice Tari gave skye another hug, this time it was filled with all the reassurance and love that Skye could ever want.

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:29 pm

@Checkmate
(when you imagine a choice menu like in LIS-)

Skye inhaled sharply, as she wasn't expecting it-- but she felt her heart melt at the contact. She closed her eyes and buried her face in Tari's neck, gritting her teeth as hot tears streaked down her face. "...I'm sorry," she choked out eventually, straining to keep her voice at a whisper. "This is just.. kinda hard for me to deal with.. y-y'know..?"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:08 pm

@Pidge
( hehe )
" I know...." She said in a soft tone. That she at least understood. Her thumb gently rubbed skyes back once she felt the tears continue. "...I've got a few options....do you wanna cuddle?... Want me to sing a bit? Or do you just ...want me to give you alone time?... " Tari was up for any of them, even though the last option may make her worry.  " or we could combine the first two..." She said with a tiny chuckle.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:17 pm

@Checkmate

"Thanks, um.. yeah, I think.. I think a combo of the first two options would be great," she nodded, sniffing. "I.. I hate to keep you up late for my sake, but.. I wanna make the most of tonight before you head out, and.. gosh, I feel like I'm guilt-tripping you.." she sighed. "If.. if you're up for that, then.. so am I. I'd.. I'd really like that."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:35 pm

@Pidge
" your not guilt tripping me " she wasn't sure how reassuring she could possibly be, but she was telling the truth. Pulling away with a smile " and its ok  Trust me. And yes I'm up for it ,now c'mon " Tari said as she gestured to the couches direction.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:39 pm

@Checkmate

Skye looked at the ground shyly, but followed her, holding her hand. "Thank you. So, so much. It.. it really means a lot to me. I know I'm not a super open cuddler, but.. sometimes I get so touch-starved, it.. it hurts. That's on me. Promise. I.. I just push it away half the time, and... well, you saw how I just fell apart in your arms," she chuckled, shaking her head.

She sat on the couch and drew her knees up to her chest.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:14 pm

@Pidge
( ACK- )

Again her heart sunk . Skye... Tears poked out of the corner of the bluejays eyes. Yeah this was definitely needed. Wasting no more time Tari sat beside the owl only to bring her into another hug. Perhaps they later on they could transition into laying down.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:06 pm

@Checkmate

( FR-- )

Skye leaned on her shoulder, letting the tension in her body release. She breathed a heavy sigh. "Yeah. Yeah, I definitely needed this.." she whispered, eyes falling closed. She wrapped her arms around Tari and tried her hardest not to burst into tears.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:39 pm

@Pidge

Taris hug turned into more of a ...cuddly one. She placed her hand on the side of skyes head in a gentle fashion only to stroke the ex scientists cheek after. Theo may call this mushy but if it did the trick then she was all happy to do it. " I was dancing in the rain I felt alive and I can't complain But now take me home Take me home where I belong I got no other place to go Now take me home~" again in a softer tone, sort of breathy but still Audible. The song was kinda stuck in her head anyways .
None of the others have ..seen her like this, heck they've seen neither of them like this. Skye being In emotional pain, and her being ...well like this. Goes to show how much they trusted each other.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:59 pm

@Checkmate

Skye gritted her teeth as a few tears rolled down her face. She maintained her breathing, so the only clue Tari would have to go off of would be the sudden warm droplets on her hand. She kept her eyes shut and listened to Tari, but it got increasingly difficult as a cacophony of intrusive thoughts began piercing her mind.

She's just doing this because you asked her to.

You'll never make it.

Pathetic.

You've already let Sheridan down.

Your parents hate you. They'll never let you go through with this.

She'll die one day. And so will you.

She'll die.

S̢̼̼͖̺͖ͪh̨͚͚͖ͯ̒̄͗͞ḛ̡̰̳͓̥ͬ͋ͪͧ'l͖͖̰̝ͭ̀͘l͖͖̰̝ͭ̀͘ d̶̵̯̯̼̘ͨ̓i̧̻̻͉̜͑ͪ̾͟ḛ̡̰̳͓̥ͬ͋ͪͧ.

S̢̼̼͖̺͖ͪH͇͇̹͊ͪ́̕ͅE̢̢̻ͮͧͦ͋͞͡'Ļ͓͓̣̽͟Ļ͓͓̣̽͟ D̷̨̥̥̥͖̞͐ͮ̄I̡̨͙͙̪̹̾͟E̢̢̻ͮͧͦ͋͞͡.

Skye hugged her tighter and tried her hardest to focus on Tari's voice, but she was failing horribly.

ᴊᴜsᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ғᴀɪʟᴇᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Apr 20, 2021 6:21 pm

@Pidge
( shall they kiss now or later later  ;-; )

Now she was on to a different song, Santa Monica dream . Tari did feel the droplets and skyes grip, so to accompany them both, she placed her chin on the owls head. The Atmosphere around them was heavy and began to effect her slightly, but she kept on being brave. Slowly she moved both of them into the back of the couch so now they had something to lay on and lean against. 
" you can cry when your with me..its ok. let it go. " she cooed As she shifted her arms. One arm was now wrapped  under and around   Skye while the other continued to stroke her cheek.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Apr 20, 2021 6:30 pm

@Checkmate

( later. she must lose it allll.
also i'm crying too, so-)

Skye completely lost it after that. She wept without thinking of the surroundings and let everything go. The pain was almost too much to bear...

The vial in her arm was only fresh out-- it was too early to put in another. But she had to end this chaos... silence the howling whirlwind of thoughts.

She clung to Tari and opened her eyes, trying to find something amidst the tears that would occupy her thoughts.

"Tari.." she panted, frozen in place but shivering like a dead branch in the wind. "I need.. I need another one.." She winced and tapped her arm's plating. "Get.. get the one with the blue cap, not the white one.. the white one's for.. anxiety, the.. the blue one's an antidepressant. Get that one. Please... I need to shut these horrible voices up, and.. I'm trying to hear you and.. it's just.. it's too much this time.."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Apr 20, 2021 6:46 pm

@Pidge
( k ;-;   )
And that did it. That made the atmosphere press down on her and try to crush her into a emotional pancake. She almost wasn't wanting to leave skyes side, just wanting to keep her in the security of the hug. Begrudgingly, she nodded, running as if she were a track star, she made sure to grab the blue vial only to rush back. Sitting back on the couch; her hand reached out to the owl with the vial in hand as her eyebrows pointed upwards, empathy and sympathy clear in her seemingly shiny violet eyes. Ya know the signature Tari gaze.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Apr 20, 2021 6:56 pm

@Checkmate

Skye thanked her repeatedly, as if she'd been saved from certain death. Trembling, she tried to open the panel and insert the capsule, but her hands shook so badly, it was a wonder she even still held the medicine at all. "Little help..?" she murmured, wincing. "I'm.. I'm so sorry.. but... thank you so much.."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:22 pm

@Pidge

It didn't take long for her to get the panel open " I can put the vial in  for you " Tari offered. All the while watching the owlets hands. Wincing herself, Tari placed her flesh and blood hand on top of skyes metallic one in an attempt to keep it from shaking. Which soon turned into holding it .

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:53 pm

@Checkmate

"Yeah, if.. if you could do that, that would be great.." Skye choked out. The vial slipped out of her fingers and landed on the couch. "Shoot. I'm sorry..." she breathed a sigh, shuddering. "It's hard to form full sentences.. when your thoughts are filled with things you don't want to say..."

She was beyond grateful for having Tari beside her. Something about it just made her feel... so peaceful.

But the silence made her mind wander... and it gave way to thoughts like these.

The medication would help. She'd probably had an off day.. thanks to Amber, and.. her parents.

Shoot, there I go again.. no, don't think about that. Tari's here. Tari's.. here. With me. And she loves me. She's.. holding my hand.. she's helping me through this without a single complaint or inch of hesitation.

She loves me...

She's alive... alive, and here with me.

I'm going to make it.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:24 pm

@Pidge 

" its ok " Tari repeated in a soft tone, she actually understood this bit. Its what she was feeling when Sheridan was still alive. This was just Skyes version. Picking the vial up she gingerly placed it into the slot and closed the panel. Letting go a breath of  air that needed to be let out, she looked back at Skye with a big amount of concern. " tell me what to do and ill do it. Need anything? More hugs? Water? " she wanted to be sure . Anything but leave her alone. Unless Skye really REALLY wanted to be alone. 

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:32 pm

@Checkmate

Skye began to feel the negative feelings and thoughts vanish. Finally... she could focus on Tari.. and only Tari...

She took shaky breaths. "Thank you," she whispered, over and over. "I just.. can we.. just cuddle? Like we were doing before..? Before I.. lost it?" She looked up at her with pleading green eyes. "I'm.. I'm exhausted.. I want to drift away in peace.. shoot, not like that. I swear that vial was safe.."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:02 pm

@Pidge 

Tari blinked a few times at the ' drift  away in peace ' bit, which was slightly concerning. Her worries did settle when Skye said the vial was safe " of course.... Sorry that did catch me off guard a bit... " with that she opened her arms as an invitation for Skye." And you didn't lose it, sometimes you need to let out " though she gave a really long yawn. Exhaustion was starting to get to her.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:13 pm

Pidge wrote:
@Checkmate
(hehehe storm)
(tornado go brrrr)

Skye felt her nerves calm when she heard Tari sing. By the time the song was finished, Theo had fallen fast asleep amidst the blankets, curled up in a ball and breathing deeply. Well, as deeply as a tiny pair of lungs like his could manage.

Skye whispered to her, "I don't know if I tell you this very often, but... your singing always brings me peace..." she paused. "Just between you and me, I'm.kind of struggling right now. What with.. what with my parents showing up and. Amber going ballistic. They.. well, my parents called me again, and.." she took a shaky breath. "They said some things to me that.. made me doubt whether.. geez, screw it. They're not keen on the fact I'm in a relationship with an ex-convict, and.. even more, ticked that you're.. that you're a girl. You feel me?" she paused. "Don't get me wrong Bluejay, I love you more than life itself, but... they think I'm a black sheep because of it. Now, I know what you're gonna tell me; 'who cares what they think?', but.. it just really hurts when the people who raised you to to try to rip your throat out because of someone you love..."

@Bumblebee
(Oh! That could work! Or, Check, if you wanna bring Dante back, he could be another option :3)

"I don't blame her," Belle shrugged. "Poor thing. You know. there was a fellow named Dante that used to work for TAS Corp... haven't seen him around much... maybe she'd like hanging out with him?"

Checkmate wrote:@Pidge

Tari was once again at a loss, hearing all of that broke her heart. Like actually broke her heart, not just a slight tear, a huge tear it in half type of tear. She’s not been faced with this kind of reality before so it was kinda hard to relate, but she remembered the doctor not liking her with Skye.

Her hug grew tighter when Skye finished, it was officiSkyeSkye'skyes parents were on the list of people she didn’t like. This was not ok. “ [i]I’m sorry owl.../i]” she half-whispered.
“ Is there anything I can do? Anything at all? “ she had no clue on how to fix this, so if Skye could tell her what she wanted, she does.

@Bumblebee
( ooh yeah, Dante could be an action! If you're ok with it bumble )
(Ooh, let's try that! I want to throw Amber at somebody who can give her some love)

Chris thought about it. "I don't think they have met. What is his number? I'll text it to her. " Chris pulled up his Meta arm and got to Amber's number. " How does Dante act? I want to know if he is a good match for her.

Charaters: Chris [Firewall] cmdr_Pavel [Firewall] Dyson [Firewall] Amber [Firewall]
See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:44 pm

@Checkmate

Skye snuggled closer to Tari, back aligning with the Meta Runner's torso. She let Tari's arms wrap around her stomach, and she pulled her legs in. "I'm.. bone tired," she admitted. "But.. thank you, Tari.. for all of this. I'm.. I'm gonna remember this.." she murmured a quiet "I love you, Bluejay..." before falling into a deep sleep.

@Bumblebee

Belle nodded. "Yeah, here you go," she said, holding her Meta Runner arm up for him to see. "He's pretty chill, not super competitive.. likes the simple things. He's a rather polite fellow, too."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:07 am

@Pidge
( time skip le activate :3)
Giving a lazy smile as Skye settled herself, Tari wrapped her arms around the owl and returned to one of their recent positions. She did her best as to not wake her though.With that she peacefully fell asleep. 

@Bumblebee
( lemme know when u want them to interact !)

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:01 am

Pidge wrote:
@Checkmate

Skye snuggled closer to Tari, back aligning with the Meta Runner's torso. She let Tari's arms wrap around her stomach, and she pulled her legs in. "I'm. bone-tired," she admitted. "But.. thank you, Tari.. for all of this. I'm. 'm gonna remember this.." she murmured a quiet "I love you, Bluejay..." before falling into a deep sleep.

@Bumblebee

Belle nodded. "Yeah, here you go," she said, holding her Meta Runner arm up for him to see. "He's pretty chill, not super competitive. likes the simple things. He's a rather polite fellow, too."

Chris was about to send a small text to Amber when something hit them from behind. He hit send just before it happened. A car behind them got mad at the pileup, so he slammed into Chris's car.

Hey, would you be interested in meeting this person? Here's his phone number, and he is quite chill and polite.
676-383-9994

Okay, I'll look into it. Where can I meet him?

Charaters: Chris [Firewall] cmdr_Pavel [Firewall] Dyson [Firewall] Amber [Firewall]
See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:48 pm

@Checkmate
(aight, let us goooo)

The next morning, Sofia called Tari to determine a time and place for the two of them to meet. She figured it would be best to not bring Masa.. at least not yet.

@Bumblebee

Belle lurched forward when the impact hit, slamming her head into the dashboard and going unconscious. A trail of bright red blood streaked down her forehead. Her Meta Arm set off a warning that she'd been incapacitated, then sent for an ambulance because of it.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:28 pm

Pidge wrote:
@Checkmate
(aight, let us goooo)

The next morning, Sofia called Tari to determine a time and place for the two of them to meet. She figured it would be best to not bring Masa.. at least not yet.

@Bumblebee

Belle lurched forward when the impact hit, slamming her head into the dashboard and going unconscious. A trail of bright red blood streaked down her forehead. Her Meta Arm set off a warning that she'd been incapacitated, then sent for an ambulance because of it.

Chris hit his head on the roof, instead of the dashboard. He fell back against the chair. "Who...?" He felt his head, and his head was spinning. His Meta Arm alerted him to what happened to Belle since they were married. "Belle?!" He couldn't help her, since his vision was starting to fail him. Internal bleeding had started in his head.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next