The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meta Runner (RP)

3 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Meta Runner (RP) - Page 40 Empty Meta Runner (RP)

Post by Skye Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:42 pm

First topic message reminder :

Revisited topic.

Recap will be posted soon!

Last edited by cmdR_Paige on Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

*shy bluejay energy activate*

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Meta Runner (RP) - Page 40 Empty Re: Meta Runner (RP)

Post by Skye Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:22 pm

@Checkmate
(OH MY GOSH IDEA-
So at the party.. Skye teaches Tari how to dance..?)

"Ye.." Skye's voice died mid-sentence. "Mm. Yeah. Go now." She walked briskly behind Paige and tried to keep calm. Her heart felt like it was beating out of her chest.

This was gonna be a train wreck.

@Bumblebee

"Oi, cut that out, Luce.." Belle grumbled, half asleep. "Not ready yet..." She slowly began to come around, yawning and stretching. Then she realized what she'd said and went incredibly pink in the face. "Don't.. ask."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:32 pm

@cmdR_Paige
( OMG YES MY HEART-timeskip?)
Without any further questions she got into the vehicle . This was either gonna go really badly or really well. She hoped it was the ladder. All the while she waited she just decided to sing a song “ howling ghosts they reappear
In mountains that are stacked with fear
But you're a king and I'm a lionheart
A lionheart-“

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:40 pm

@Checkmate
(YES-)
(to timeskip and the idea lol)

Skye felt her heart warm when she heard Tari sing. It made her feel a bit less awkward about the whole thing.

"Remember when we drove through Silica City with Lamar and got chased by those bad guys? That was fun," Theo said aloud. Skye shot him a slightly annoyed glare, but he didn't notice.

"Aight, we should be there in about ten minutes," Paige announced, passing a familiar building.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:46 pm

@cmdR_Paige
It didn’t take long for them to arrive “ yeah I do remember ... skye would’ve flipped if she saw me spin that car around “ she giggled to Theo . More likely drove on the side of a building but hey .
Getting out she opened the door for skye , masa was standing near the entrance of the building only to wave at them “ good to see you guys again! Feel free to do whatever “

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:52 pm

@Checkmate

Wait what? Spin the...? Skye decided not to think about that too much.

"Nice to see you too, man! Congrats on inheriting a huge company," Skye grinned, feeling a bit more confident.

"Whee! A party! Awesome!" Theo squealed, leaping out of the car. "Where's Lamar and Sofia?"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Mar 06, 2021 8:06 pm

@cmdR_Paige

“ thanks , like I said to Paige all of you guys are covered through me. So if you need any help just holler . And on the flip side of that , let’s party! Oh and by the way congrats on you two, I had a feeling something was going on “ the edge lord chuckled only to beckon them inside .

“ I’m right here little dude! Sofia’s being Sofia , I’m the Dj for tonite and the main music is techno , the food is over here if your interested “ Lamar said as he pointed over to the long table .

Tari on the other hand just stood around, she didn’t know what to do at places likes these , she did congratulate masa though .

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat Mar 06, 2021 8:25 pm

@Checkmate

"Awesome!" Theo grinned, breaking off from the group to follow Lamar around.

Skye stayed near Tari, sensing her anxiety and trying to reassure her. She offered her hand for Tari to take.

"Nice setup you guys have," Paige grinned.

"Waiiiit, Paige?" Sofia gasped. "Hey, I met you! At the ramen joint with that kid!"

"Oh, yeah, you're right! I didn't realize you knew Tari and Skye, too; that's cool."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Mar 06, 2021 8:43 pm

@cmdR_Paige

Hesitating a little , it took Tari a few minutes to grab on to the hand, sighing she scratched the back of her neck “ like I said...not a party person.. “

“ yeah it’s pretty cool, and this is the dj set up, wanna mess around with the buttons? “ lamar pointed to the dials and nobs “ these control the volume and that controls the type of music “

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat Mar 06, 2021 9:43 pm

@Checkmate

Paige overheard and an idea suddenly struck her.

"Hang on a second." She scrolled through the list of songs and came to a group of slower, retrowave and chillwave tracks. "Bear with me a second. I'm gonna do something crazy." She selected the first of the group, and turned the volume down only slightly. "There. All set. Now," She gestured to Skye and Tari. "We wait."

Skye looked over at Paige with an expression of panic, to which the taller Meta Runner only replied with a gesture-- that looked like she was telling Skye to dance.

Oh, she couldn't be serious.

"Um.. Tari?"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:11 pm

@cmdR_Paige

Lamar raised his brow only to soon get the idea “ gotcha, ill uh hey Theo look food!” He ushered the little kid to the buffet table.

Tari was set on full panic mode causing her to look anywhere but at skye ‘ Paige your so dead after this!’ “ I...cant um... “ her face was turning a shade of red once more “ you thirsty? Uh heh..I’m gonna go get some punch uh”

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat Mar 06, 2021 11:27 pm

@Checkmate

"Yeah; uh.. that sounds like a great idea actually," Skye replied nervously. What Paige thought would calm Tari's nerves, it seemed, had only made matters worse. Skye figured she'd find a nice quiet alcove where the two of them could talk, away from the others.

Sofia wondered if Masa had invited the other shareholders of TAS Corp-- people who'd invested in TAS Corp "stonks" as Theo would put it. That would make things a bit less awkward, especially for Tari and Skye-- since they'd be able to disappear in the crowd.

"Gee.. wonder when Belle's gonna get here," Skye sighed, following behind Tari slowly. She wasn't sure if her presence was making her more or less anxious, so she figured she'd go with her-- just in case.

Paige by this point was thoroughly frustrated. "That's what I get for trying to speed things up, I guess.."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Mar 06, 2021 11:41 pm

@cmdR_Paige
A few tascorp shareholders did arrive but not that many, most of them didn't believe masa would be able to keep the company a float, the few that did arrive hated lucks. Masa himself didn't care ..he was waiting for someone else... Then again as Sofia said the night is still young , but even time flew by when you didn't want it too.

Tari poured Skye a glass of the punch " well...it might take a while..hopefully she'll be here soon.." ' where is... Ah! Coffee! ' yeah she was still addicted to that, that's not changed. Handing Skye her glass she went and got herself a cup from the machine . Returning she took a sip only to make a face " ah! Sugar! Forgot!  " she sat the cup down and ran to look for some " oh c'mon...none?! " she frowned . 

Lamar chuckled at paiges attempt " hey sometimes, life's not like a anime. Or maybe it is but just not the way you want it to be written! It'll happen eventually "

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat Mar 06, 2021 11:53 pm

@Checkmate
(Awww
Masa lonely)
(Also I'm debating having Skye pull the salt in coffee prank-)

Skye furrowed her brow out of pity and slight frustration when Tari sped off to find coffee for herself. Man, was Skye ever that attached to it..? Eh, whatever. If only there was a way to wean Tari off of it.. get her to feel less of a desire for it...

Paige sighed and turned back to Lamar. "Yeah, I guess. I just really want them to be happy... aaand finally move out of my apartment and get a place of their own-- but I mostly just want 'em to be happy."

[ @Bumblebee (wanna bring in Chris and Belle at some point?) ]

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Mar 07, 2021 12:03 am

@cmdR_Paige
( hehehe do it :3 )
Well the search turned out to be fruitless, There wasn't any sugar in the cabinets. " hey masa! Is there any sugar left at all?" She called over . "  try the cafeteria! " he suggested only to take a seat. Looking back " night owl,sorry but some things must be done! Ill be back " ' coffee needs sugar there's nothing to it! ' with that she marched off. 

" Ha! I get ya there. But everything just takes time. Now cmon lets partay! " he leapt off the stage only to dance a bit into the crowd.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun Mar 07, 2021 12:14 am

@Checkmate
(hopefully this doesn't wreck Tari's mood for the rest of the night x3 ack-)
(Also may or may not be low-key shipping Lamar & Paige-)

"I like your style, Williams!" Paige called, using his last name instead of his first name-- it was a habit of hers when talking to acquaintances and not super close friends, like Skye. She joined him amidst the crowd.

Skye had a delightfully devilish idea to cure Tari if her coffee addiction-- forever.

She secretively grabbed a container of salt from the cabinet when Tari wasn't looking, and dropped a pinch of it into the original cup she had-- a pinch big enough that sugar wouldn't be able to cancel out the sting.

She hoped that Tari wouldn't figure out who'd done it.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Sun Mar 07, 2021 8:29 am

cmdR_Paige wrote:
@Checkmate
(OH MY GOSH IDEA-
So at the party.. Skye teaches Tari how to dance..?)

"Ye.." Skye's voice died mid-sentence. "Mm. Yeah. Go now." She walked briskly behind Paige and tried to keep calm. Her heart felt like it was beating out of her chest.

This was gonna be a train wreck.

@Bumblebee

"Oi, cut that out, Luce.." Belle grumbled, half asleep. "Not ready yet..." She slowly began to come around, yawning and stretching. Then she realized what she'd said and went incredibly pink in the face. "Don't.. ask."
”I won’t. But, breakfast is getting served. We should go.” Chris rubbed Belle’s back and asked her to get off the bunk so he could.

-------

https://grid.forumotion.com/viewtopic.php?t=44

Charaters: Chris [Firewall] cmdr_Pavel [Firewall] Dyson [Firewall] Amber [Firewall]
See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40