The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meta Runner (RP)

3 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Meta Runner (RP) - Page 2 Empty Meta Runner (RP)

Post by Checkmate Tue Aug 10, 2021 4:14 pm

First topic message reminder :

@Pidge

( wanna do a little time skip or no? )

Tari took a deep breath and sighed , now starting to recover as well. " lets a go! " she smiled as she tried to hep brighten up the room. With that she head over to the couch and table.

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Meta Runner (RP) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meta Runner (RP)

Post by Checkmate Thu Aug 12, 2021 3:44 pm

@Pidge

Tari laughed a little gosh the screechy was adorable. Leaning against the door frame and crossing her arms in a comfortable manner.
“ well then. Skye 2 or skye junior ? Unless you have other ideas “ she giggled .

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Thu Aug 12, 2021 4:30 pm

Pidge wrote:
@Checkmate
(stand by for owljay cuddles)
(and watch skye spill all the trivia as they watch it)

"Awesome. I'm gonna enjoy tonight as much as possible," Skye grinned. "If you don't mind, um... that is." She snuggled up beside Tari, side pressed against hers. "God, you're so warm," she whispered. "Sorry. It... just feels really nice to be close to you like this."

@Bumblebee

"I'm done talking. You got what you came for. Now get out of here. You're lucky I don't ask for monetary compensation," Sofia spat, trying to appear threatening.

Crystal grabbed her throat. "Are you trying to appear threatening? Because you aren't." She practically broke off the helmet.

Charaters: Chris [Firewall] cmdr_Pavel [Firewall] Dyson [Firewall] Amber [Firewall]
See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:36 pm

@Checkmate

"Actually I was thinking Athena," Skye remarked, scrubbing the dirt out of the owl's talons. "Since Athena, the Greek goddess... her uh.. symbol is the owl?"

The screech owl's ear tufts had flattened by now, pupils dilating to a normal size. She chirped or trilled once or twice, but no more squeaky wails or hisses came from her.

"Awwww, look!" Skye giggled. "She's all chilled out now..."

@Bumblebee

Sofia tried to wrench free of her grasp. "I gave you what you wanted! Let me go!" she barked, trying to escape.

*shy bluejay energy activate*

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:22 pm

@Pidge

Taris eyes sparkled at that, that sounds way better!
" Athena it is then ! " spotting the change in the screech owls mood made her heart melt "oh coconuts...now we have two cute owls " she commented.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:58 am

Pidge wrote:
@Checkmate

"Actually I was thinking Athena," Skye remarked, scrubbing the dirt out of the owl's talons. "Since Athena, the Greek goddess... her uh.. symbol is the owl?"

The screech owl's ear tufts had flattened by now, pupils dilating to a normal size. She chirped or trilled once or twice, but no more squeaky wails or hisses came from her.

"Awwww, look!" Skye giggled. "She's all chilled out now..."

@Bumblebee

Sofia tried to wrench free of her grasp. "I gave you what you wanted! Let me go!" she barked, trying to escape.
"Hm, maybe I want some more." Crystal raised her up into the air, and practically tore off the helmet. She tossed it to the ground, the glass shattering on the floor.

Charaters: Chris [Firewall] cmdr_Pavel [Firewall] Dyson [Firewall] Amber [Firewall]
See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Aug 13, 2021 7:56 pm

@Checkmate

Skye beamed. "You're way too sweet," she chuckled, draining the bath. She grabbed a towel and wrapped Athena in it, rubbing her feathers gently.

"Alright, can you plug in the hair dryer? I need to floof out these feathers. She's gonna love this. I hope."

Skye yawned for a moment before returning to Athena, who yawned in response.

@Bumblebee

Sofia fell to the floor, hair disheveled and bleeding from her mouth. "You're such a sadistic freak," she hissed, spitting the red fluid onto the ground. "Who... ARE you...?"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:07 pm

@Pidge
( dhshshajsnaj cant wait for the moon watching bit ) 

Tari gave another nod and plugged the dryer in only to giggle at the two. " here ya go doc. And aww....I'm gonna die of this overload " if she didn't control herself shed be squealing her head off.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:12 pm

@Checkmate
(me toOoOoOoOOoo)

Skye held Athena steady, then turned on the device, directing it at the feathers and drying them off.

"Thinking we can keep her in the extra bedroom until tomorrow morning," she said. "It's practically empty, so she won't get into anything dangerous."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:16 pm

@Pidge

Tari smiled once again , how could she say no?!
" alrighty . Im gonna go check on the ducklings so if you need anything hollar " she turned on heel and went to grab some food for the little guys.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:40 pm

@Checkmate

"You got it!" Skye grinned, tending to the owl.

(smol skip)

Skye eventually got Athena settled into the empty bedroom and wandered back out to Tari.

"Everything alright out here?"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:11 pm

@Pidge

Eventually Tari got the ducks some extra food and water , gave them needed attention and all of that, by now they were fast asleep with full tummies . Heading over to skye 
" yep all good , theyre in a food coma heh... Everything alright with Athena? " she half yawned  .

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat Aug 14, 2021 7:49 am

@Checkmate

"Yep, gave her a few pillows and blankets and she settled right in," Skye nodded triumphantly. "Anything else you wanna do? It's kind of late, but.. I wouldn't be opposed to a little quality time before bed." She shrugged.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Aug 14, 2021 10:27 am

@Pidge

Tari gave a hummed smile only to raise a brow. Thinking about it she shook her head, already feeling pretty tired. Yawning again she rubbed her eyes “ er...nah not really, wouldn’t mind heading to bed now, also blade runners..uh...interesting. “ not her taste but it was interesting to say the least.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat Aug 14, 2021 12:15 pm

@Checkmate

"Yeah, my dad made the remark that Blade Runner's more of an art piece than a movie," Skye shrugged. She breathed a sigh. "Okay. Bedtime now."

(smol skip)

Skye tucked herself into the blankets on the floor, setting her substitute glasses to the side. She laid on her side for the time being, waiting to see how Tari settled in.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Aug 14, 2021 12:38 pm

@Pidge

Tari like the previous times just kinda flopped onto the blankets resting on her shoulders as she got situated. She took a glance at Theo who seemed to be asleep , afterwords she kinda cuddled up to the pillow with her arm under it but facing the owl yet also on her stomach. Letting out a exhausted sigh she looked at the scientist “ I swear if Theo goes ‘ what doing ‘ in the middle of the night because of the sugar I’m gonna lose it “ she joked with a smile.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:12 pm

@Checkmate

"Me too," Skye sighed, cuddling up to Tari. She went silent for the next few moments, slowly falling asleep.

She nodded off for a split second before coming to again, wondering if Tari was still awake.

"I love you," she whispered.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:45 pm

@Pidge

" love you too owl "Tari murmured before drifting off to sleep. 

( and another smol skip )

Currently it was 11:40 ish and Tari was dead asleep , only for her squeeze her eyes shut and grip the pillow. Her dream had turned from a good dream to a horrifying Nightmare. In her Nightmare , Crystal was cutting into her head to get to her brain again. The same pain was felt and her arm mangled in the dream.

Screams echoed and cries were heard, crystals voice as well. With a flash of light and paige coming in, to kaines face and him holding Skye hostage, to her eyes being red and so out of character angry. Many flashes happened before Tari woke up with a jolt and eyes snapping open. 

Panting heavily, she glanced At Skye relieved to see she was alright,  sighing she placed a hand on her forehead only to quietly and stealthly get out of the mess of pillows and blankets and headed  to the roof. Maybe some moon watching would help .

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Sat Aug 14, 2021 5:54 pm

Pidge wrote:
@Checkmate

Skye beamed. "You're way too sweet," she chuckled, draining the bath. She grabbed a towel and wrapped Athena in it, rubbing her feathers gently.

"Alright, can you plug in the hairdryer need to floof out these feathers. She's gonna love this. I hope."

Skye yawned for a moment before returning to Athena, who yawned in response.

@Bumblebee

Sofia fell to the floor, hair disheveled and bleeding from her mouth. "You're such a sadistic freak," she hissed, spitting the red fluid onto the ground. "Who... ARE you...?"
"Crystal Sheridan. Daughter to Dr. Sheridan." Crystal stomped on the helmet destroying it. She had a red glint in her eye. She laughed loudly. "So you are Sofia. Knew it! And, Kaine, you didn't help."

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:47 pm

@Checkmate

Skye awoke to the sensation of Tari's absence. Immediately she began to worry, and slowly pulled herself out of "bed" and tiptoed out of the room to find her-- but not before pulling a blanket over her shoulders.

Eventually she found her.

On the... the roof?

Oh god. Nonononono. Please don't be thinking of doing what I think you're thinking of doing.

"Hey... Tari...?" Skye whispered, trying not to sound worried. "What're you doing up here?"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:12 pm

@Pidge

Tari blinked out of surprise, was she still loud? She thought she was being quiet ,she was sitting Indian style in the middle , so she wasnt too close to the edge. Tearing her eyes away from the large hunters moon she looked at Skye, her gaze tired and a little frightened . 

" hey owl Im sorry I woke you,tried being quiet. Er...had a nightmare and..well.. Trying to clear my mind by moon gazing heh..pretty calming actually, wanna join? " she offered awkwardly. Feeling bad that she woke Skye up.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:25 pm

@Checkmate

"Oh." Skye breathed a heavy sigh of relief. Thank goodness. "I'm sorry about that. I'd love to chill with you here."

She sat down beside her, eyes wandering to her namesake where the moon hovered. "It's absolutely gorgeous... well, not as gorgeous as you, but... yeeeahh, that was cheesy..." She blushed. "Anyway, um.. do you wanna talk about it? Or is it still kind of bothering you?"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:49 pm

@Pidge

Tari blushed again and glanced at the roofs floor but had a goofy smile 
No not cheesy at all aha! Oh boy - 

" yeah it is Really pretty. And we dont hurt our eyes looking at it aha " she joked it was more enjoyable with Skye anyways. Looking back up at Skye after the made a small face a the last bit. It usually did her good to get it off her chest... It did no one good keeping it in. 

Grabbing her meta arm she stared down at her lap 
" it'll keep bothering me if I don't .." She somewhat mumbled . Cringing as she felt the phantom pains.

" it was of..crystal..her c-cutting into my head ... I just..I felt like a ragdoll or something! Like an actual science experiment. There was a little bit of Kaine in there too...and me being so so angry..that scared me too..all of it  "  she explained with her brows furrowed.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:46 am

@Checkmate

Skye wrapped one arm around her to help her feel safe. "Aw, baby..." she murmured, leaning her head on Tari's shoulder. "I'm so sorry..." she paused for a moment. "I know what you saw must've been... horrible, but... you're awake now. It was just a dream. Well... in the sense that, um... that just then was just a dream, I'm not saying that the experiences you endured with Crystal were fictional, I have no idea why that would be fake. But you know what I mean right?"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Aug 15, 2021 9:39 am

@Pidge

Right..just a dream, she’s awake, it wasn’t real. Shivering a few times, she closed her eyes. Trying to focus on skye instead like those other times. Eventually Tari leaned in as close as she could.

“ I know what you mean owl “ a shiver went down her spine, it was just so scary..it meant that crystal could..do anything she wanted in a sense .
“ just a dream... right..” looking up at the moon “ I’m glad that mess is all over.. I’m glad you’re safe. “

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun Aug 15, 2021 12:17 pm

@Checkmate

"I'm glad you're safe too," Skye whispered, giving her a kiss on the cheek. "At least Kaine didn't know exactly where to hit me to make it hurt the worst. Crystal... knew what to do to inflict the most pain possible and keep you alive through all of it..." she grimaced. "It makes me sick to think that someone would want to do that. To anyone, let alone you..."

@Bumblebee

Sofia realized the one way to get out of this alive would be to flee.

So that's exactly what she did-- and she didn't bother looking back.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next