The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meta Runner (RP)

3 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Meta Runner (RP) - Page 40 Empty Meta Runner (RP)

Post by Checkmate Tue Aug 10, 2021 4:14 pm

First topic message reminder :

@Pidge

( wanna do a little time skip or no? )

Tari took a deep breath and sighed , now starting to recover as well. " lets a go! " she smiled as she tried to hep brighten up the room. With that she head over to the couch and table.

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Meta Runner (RP) - Page 40 Empty Re: Meta Runner (RP)

Post by Checkmate Fri Dec 03, 2021 1:54 pm

@Pidge

( PFFFFT and haha - yeah Stolas ( owl )is a real work of art, for your sanity I say no don’t XD )

Tari just gave a smirk and leaned forward , one arm on her leg , eye glinting. Chuckling “ she’s gone Belle. As I said...she’s shattered..but don’t worry I’ll keep my promise “ she smiled in a somewhat smug manner only to then turn to a laughing fit.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:05 pm

@Checkmate

( the thing he does where he goes FLOOF when he gets a little 'excited' is adorable tho
which made me think like-
tari: *smooth af cardinal voice* Darling~
skye: ... *initial shock, then*
skye: *huge goofy smile* *FLOOFS* )

"You lied to Skye then," Belle spat. "You told her that you wouldn't let go of her.. so where the hell is she then?!"

She really wasn't having it with.. whoever this was. The AI? Crystal? Sheridan? She wasn't sure.. she just knew that.. whoever it was.. wasn't Tari.

She calmed down a little bit.

"So.. you're the one who set TAS Corp on fire, huh?" Suspension of disbelief would keep her from losing it.

*shy bluejay energy activate*

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:59 pm

@Pidge

( AW )

Tari calmed down as well and looked at the pheonix in the eyes.
Yes that was me. She doesn’t have it in her. But the monster Sheridan created does “ she smirked. “ and...well I won’t lie...when I say shattered, she’s there....but in the depths of our mind. So....kiiiinda like Lucinias situation only worse. And don’t blame her, she put up a good fight. She tried her damn best but she just wasn’t strong enough “ she explained with a shrug .

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Dec 03, 2021 3:18 pm

@Checkmate
(:3)

Belle said nothing, just let out a low growl.

"Until Tari's back online, you're gonna be stuck in here," she snapped. "Because clearly, it's you they're trying to imprison. Not her. Now I'm gonna go have a chat with Tari's girlfriend because she clearly needs someone to talk to. And it's clearly not helping her, hearing from you. Freaking psycho."

She whirled around and stormed off, calling Skye again.

-----

(le context)

"What'd you want to ask me about?" Belle grumbled.

"I need.. well, I.. actually, Lamar.. has my emotional support animal with him right now. He's a crow, and his name is Sheridan.. could you bring him to me..?" Skye asked hesitantly.

"..." Belle rolled her eyes. "You named the bird after Sheridan."

"It helps me cope with the loss, Belle."

"The loss of a psychopath?" Belle huffed.

"He was psychotic, not a psychopath. There's a difference. Now.. bring the bird."

"Fine. I'll give ya my ETA when I can."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Dec 03, 2021 3:53 pm

@Pidge

( ACK )

Tari watched the pheonix leave , the words doing nothing anymore and she just laid down on her metal bed. Closing her eye and a smirk permanent on her face.
ill get out of here...and when I do..this whole city is going up in flames

—————

Lamar was in complete shock when he heard the news and was sat down with a blank expression. He still wasn’t..good with this. “ man...” he sighed as his head was hung.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:47 pm

@Checkmate

"She.. she's gone mad," Belle whispered, so as not to scare Theo. "Absolutely bat-crap crazy. And... I need to take the bird to Skye for some reason.."

Sheridan looked up at Belle with a face of judgmental anger.

"CAW."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:56 pm

@Pidge

Lamar was in utter shock at this , his eyes were wide in disbelief but he nodded.
“ yeah of course go ahead “ he ran a hand through his hair and glanced at the ground. “ I can’t believe this...she...girl what are you doing “ he whispered and hid his face in his hands. She needs help man...like serious help...y-you can’t just..Kaine is a lost cause..but she’s not she has a whole dang future ..

“ hopefully the others don’t know...gosh I’m so sorry Skye you don’t deserve this..neither of you..“ he whispered.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat Dec 04, 2021 12:39 am

@Checkmate

"I know, it's.. it's a lot to take in. But this.. I looked that kid dead in the eyes and it wasn't Tari. There's something living in her head. Using her like.. an in-game avatar," Belle shrugged. "I'm not saying she's.. possessed or something.. I don't believe in all that crap.. but.. I do think that maybe..." she found herself staring into crow-Sheridan's cold brown eyes. "I think it has something with the AI in her brain. Skye was the one who came up with the idea anyway.."

"Belle, when's Tari coming back?"

Silence. Belle turned to look at Theo with an expression of awkward shock on her face.

Oh, god, what do I say now..

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:15 am

@Pidge

Lamar took a moment to take all of the information in. His heart breaking completely Sofia ISNT going to like this for sure..I can tell Skye is in pieces..m-maybe we can use their combined brains or something to save her?..Sofia’s smart and Skye’s hella smart too! TO HECK WITH THAT AI MAN!

His heart broke even more when he heard Theo. Poor kid. Turning to look at the parrot with a easily faked happy tone “ she won’t come back for a while bud. She’s on vacation ,but don’t worry you got all of us to keep company “ he smiled. But you could tell he was hurting on the inside.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat Dec 04, 2021 11:02 am

@Checkmate

Theo's expression changed, like someone had flipped a switch.

"She didn't tell me she had to go on vacation again..." Theo mumbled.

"It.. was for work, kid," Belle lied. "She'll.. be gone for a while... but.. she's not in danger.."

(ready to activate le skip)

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Dec 04, 2021 11:21 am

@Pidge

( hehe ye )
Lamar gave a nod to back Belle up “ yeah for work. Besides she said it was a surprise because she may come back with a gift for you “ he smiled. “ besides work is cruel, she probably didn’t tell you because she didn’t want to upset you “ he nodded. That should do the trick. I’m so sorry Theo..really...

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat Dec 04, 2021 11:35 am

@Checkmate

( bro i can't wait to see cardinal as a character aaack )

Theo looked at the floor sadly. "Okay.." he mumbled. "I guess I'll just.. hang out with you guys then."

Belle knelt down beside him. "Don't worry buddy.." she said gently. "We'll take care of you. All of us will."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Dec 04, 2021 11:40 am

@Pidge

( Me too! Skip after this ?)

Lamar walked over to him and wrapped an arm around the parrot.
“ yeah we got your back bud. Hey we can watch some anime or something ?” He grinned trying to brighten Theo up.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat Dec 04, 2021 11:54 am

@Checkmate

( sure! )

Theo just nodded, still feeling a bit down about the whole thing.

(shall i le activate it though?)

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Dec 04, 2021 11:57 am

@Pidge
( yeah go ahead !)

Lamar sighed and gave a look to Belle of we have to fix this . His green eyes showing a ton of pain and sympathy towards the couple and Theo.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat Dec 04, 2021 12:21 pm

@Checkmate
(aight)

Belle said nothing, but returned the understanding look, taking Sheridan with her as she left.

-----
(le activate)

Yet another year went by, and now, things had changed drastically-- at least for Skye. She'd been in and out of the hospital, relying on Sofia and a couple other of her friends to take care of her. Sofia, of course, was the only one besides Theo and Sheridan who really knew what was going on. At least.. for now.

Skye had named him Neo David Weaver-- Neo meaning "new beginnings", and "David" after Sheridan of course.

Even through all the crazy things he and Skye went through, Neo made it. Not only that, he'd also been remarkably healthy upon his arrival.

It'd been four months, and Skye still wasn't used to it all. But maybe... just maybe.. Tari's return would help.

She couldn't wait to show Neo to her. They'd waited so long, and Tari had missed out on the whole thing.. it was only fair.

-------

https://grid.forumotion.com/viewtopic.php?t=55

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40