The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meta Runner (RP)

3 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Meta Runner (RP) - Page 39 Empty Meta Runner (RP)

Post by Checkmate Sat Dec 04, 2021 12:37 pm

First topic message reminder :

@Pidge

Neo was currently sound asleep.

Tari had been released earlier that day wand was just roaming the city , her outfit completely having changed. She was now wearing a red trench coat version of her blue hoodie. Her hair a bit wild looking. Her bruises faded and her other eye was better but it still was grey.

She...wasn’t sure what to do. For now at least. She was currently looking at herself in a window , then looked down at a gloved hand. Her brow furrowed a bit as some of her old self poked through. Skye....

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Meta Runner (RP) - Page 39 Empty Re: Meta Runner (RP)

Post by Checkmate Tue Feb 01, 2022 12:37 pm

@Pidge

( PFFFT YES )
( but also
Tari: YOU ACTUALLY HIT MY FIANCÉE WITH A BROOM ?! * protect mode * )

Tari blinked at that “ oh! I was about to say “ she giggled. “ but that’s over now, you can eat what you want! So be easy on yourself, for us?” She asked with a loving smile.

Looking over at Theo “ yeah, you’re not getting out of that one bud, sorry “ she chuckled.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Feb 01, 2022 2:12 pm

@Checkmate

( xD )

"Alright, I'll do it. For your sake," Skye smiled softly, shrugging. "And Theo, listen to your mother. Both of us."

"Aw, man.." Theo grumbled.

*shy bluejay energy activate*

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Feb 01, 2022 2:27 pm

@Pidge

Tari’s smile didn’t leave it just grew wider with triumph. Though she blinked a few times “ I still have to get used to that “ she chuckled “ think after breakfast you guys be up for some games? And you’re also not getting out of this owl. You’re going to have a nice calm day or else I’ll literally force you to “ she grinned in a mischievous manner.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:04 pm

@Checkmate

Skye pouted comedically. "Fine. You're the boss," she teased, giving Tari a sultry "look".

"Fine. But could you help me? My arms're too short."

Skye turned away from Tari and pulled the blanket to the edges to help Theo out.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:14 pm

@Pidge

Tari blushed full out with that look and her heart was caught in her throat.
Maybe I should’ve chosen my words carefully
* Wheeze *
“ y-yeah right..b-boss..im gonna go check on Neo again -“ she coughed out and rushed off to Neo’s room.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:37 pm

@Checkmate

"Why does she get all blushy when you look at her like that?" Theo piped up, squinting.

"You wouldn't understand. It's a grown-up girl thing." Skye shook her head. "Sometimes girls get blushy when they hear certain things because they think about words a lot."

"Weird. WELP, I made my bed! Can we get donuts now?"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:58 pm

@Pidge

( XD )

Tari had been tending to Neo, holding him in her arms and gently rocking him. Giving him some sort of human interaction before they left.
“ you are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy when skies are grey~” she sang, her thumb gently brushing Neo’s face as she stared down at him.

Neo smiled as his eyes sparkled. Now that he got to know Tari better, he loved her just as much as Skye. But Skye was his favorite.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Feb 01, 2022 10:11 pm

@Checkmate

Skye overheard the tune and smiled to herself.

Neo's silent as an owl. That's so adorable..

"Theo, keep your voice down for a bit, okay? Neo needs it quiet."

"Okay," he replied in a stage whisper.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Feb 01, 2022 10:27 pm

@Pidge

Tari finished the tune and smiled lovingly at him “ there we go...see? Not gonna hurt ya, scary lady is gone. Promise “ she soothed. After a while she sat Neo back in his crib, him smiling up at her still.

Sighing she walked out of his room and gently closed the door and returned “ ok, Neo’s all good. “

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Feb 01, 2022 10:32 pm

@Checkmate

"I'm glad I'm not the only one comforted by your voice," Skye chuckled softly. "Alright. Donut shop. How far away is it? Cause um.. I don't wanna leave him alone, of course.."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Feb 01, 2022 11:51 pm

@Pidge

Tari blushed in a bashful manner at that, her head perked up at the next.
“ oh! It’s actually a two blocks away. That’s why I said I’d head out to get them. “ she chuckled and scratched the back of her neck. “ they’ve got strawberry flips, which are really good , apple fridders, heck they even got crazier options then that “ she giggled.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Feb 02, 2022 12:03 am

@Checkmate

"Just bring home a dozen," Skye waved one hand dismissively. "Like an assortment of 'em. A donut's a donut."

"Yeah! And they taste good. So get lots of 'em!" Theo interjected.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Feb 02, 2022 12:09 am

@Pidge

( smol skip? )
Tari beamed “ Gotcha! “ with that she headed out and tapped her meta arm, making sure to check everything before she left. She tapped it off and did some finger guns “ be back faster then you can say- er- Crackerjack! “ her eyes widened and she smacked herself “ no so stupid! “ she mumbled then left.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Feb 02, 2022 12:16 am

@Checkmate

( ye sure! )

Skye wanted to argue and tell her it wasn't stupid, she thought it was cute.

Theo also found it cool, it was his catchphrase after all!

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Feb 02, 2022 12:45 am

@Pidge

( le skip )

Tari had returned within a hour and a half, she fumbled a bit with the door and walked in . Holding the box of dozen and she groaned in a frustrated obnoxious manner “ you’ve no idea how close I was to snapping AGAIN! Really who orders that many donuts ?! AND THERE WAS THREE BRATS BEHIND ME, NEVER SHUTTING UP AND ONE MADE FUN OF MY HAIR COLOR . AND-“ she ranted on and on.

Normally kids and people didn’t anger her but this batch did.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Feb 02, 2022 12:58 am

@Checkmate
(watch skye smother her with affection to make the angry vibes go away)

Skye set down what she was working on and took a few strides over to her. Anger management, here we go.

"Babe, look at me.. look at me," she soothed, resting a hand on her shoulder. "You're gorgeous and an absolute bada-" she side-eyed Theo. "Hardcore woman.. and your hair? Oh my god, don't get me started on your hair, it's so beautiful."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:22 am

@Pidge

( aW )

Tari made eye contact, a red flash in her eyes could be seen yet again. Part of her anger had died down, she really couldn’t stay mad with Skye around. A bashful smile and blush appeared “ Skyyeeee.. “ she glanced down at the box and chuckled .

She shook her head “ But really who raises their kids like that?! They even made fun of my damn face! You guys try getting shot why don’t you!?” She growled softly.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:53 am

@Checkmate

"Bee-atches do," Skye mumbled into Tari's shoulder, after pulling her into a hug. "See, there should be more lesbian couples like us in the world. We know our stuff..."

She looked up at her and brushed a lock of blue hair out of the way. "I think you have the most gorgeous face I've ever seen. And I've seen a lot of faces."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Feb 02, 2022 12:26 pm

@Pidge

( Tari : * gasp* You cursed *^* )
Tari’s anger had completely vanished as she leant back into Skye. Sighing she gave a happy hum “...yeah heh, and yeah we do...” though her brows furrowed a bit and she looked up at Skye “ Even with..all of this ?” Meaning the facial scar and bullet hole scar. Even after what she said yesterday about Skye, she still had some tiny doubts about herself.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Feb 02, 2022 12:43 pm

@Checkmate

( Skye: I'M HARDCORE NOW BABE
in a meta sense though, i'm thinking we might can be more lenient about language now that bumblebee isn't on here as often lol )

"Yes, even with the horrible scars," Skye reassured her, placing a gentle kiss on her cheek. "Because it's physical proof that you survived all of that and can still look absolutely stunning."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Feb 02, 2022 12:58 pm

@Pidge

( yay >:3 👀 )

Tari smiled softly and blushed at the kiss, she leant into Skye again. Soaking up her presence. Humming in reply “ Thank you “ she murmured. “ ok not angry anymore “ she giggled “ Theo! Donuts!” She called.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Feb 02, 2022 1:23 pm

@Checkmate

(hehe )

"Yayy," Skye beamed. "I'm glad."

"DONUTS! YESSS," Theo cheered, rocketing around the corner and skidding to a halt beside them.

"Shhhh, remember the baby?"

"Oh right."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Feb 02, 2022 2:10 pm

@Pidge

( after a few posts wanna do big time skip? I’m too excited for that lol )
Tari giggled again “ I can’t be angry when you guys are around anyways “ she smiled. She reluctantly pulled away from Skye and went off to set the box down “ I got a lot to choose from so have at it “

Neo didn’t really mind the yelling too much, besides it sounded happy to him anyways so it was ok. He was playing with his mobile toy again.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Feb 02, 2022 2:30 pm

@Checkmate
( ye for sure )

Theo snagged one and it was gone in a flash.

"Whoa, hey, slow down. Digestion begins in the mouth," Skye warned, getting one for herself.

Theo glared at her.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Feb 02, 2022 3:08 pm

@Pidge

( PFFFT
Theo: NOM
And e ehehe )

Tari laughed as she grabbed one too, leaning against the counter “ you sure you’re not related to packman bud?” She snickered as she ate hers. “ but she’s right though, gotta go slow “
HA ! That’s Sonics cousins catchphrase

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next