The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meta Runner (RP)

3 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Meta Runner (RP) - Page 40 Empty Meta Runner (RP)

Post by Checkmate Sat Dec 04, 2021 12:37 pm

First topic message reminder :

@Pidge

Neo was currently sound asleep.

Tari had been released earlier that day wand was just roaming the city , her outfit completely having changed. She was now wearing a red trench coat version of her blue hoodie. Her hair a bit wild looking. Her bruises faded and her other eye was better but it still was grey.

She...wasn’t sure what to do. For now at least. She was currently looking at herself in a window , then looked down at a gloved hand. Her brow furrowed a bit as some of her old self poked through. Skye....

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Meta Runner (RP) - Page 40 Empty Re: Meta Runner (RP)

Post by Skye Wed Feb 02, 2022 4:21 pm

@Checkmate

(theo's EXACTLY like pacman lol )

"Pac-Man?" Theo questioned.

"Oh my god, there's no way you're my son and you DON'T know about Pac-Man," Skye gasped. "One of the oldest and greatest video games of all time!"

*shy bluejay energy activate*

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Feb 02, 2022 4:32 pm

@Pidge

( XD )

Tari kinda choked a bit and was just as shocked as Skye. Coughing a few times “ WHAT?!” She gasped. She cleared her throat a few times and got it under control. “ That’s it after this you’re playing pac-man “ she said as she pointed at him. “ they even made a cartoon out of it! “

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Feb 02, 2022 4:38 pm

@Checkmate
(smol post)

Theo just sort of looked at her, confused. "Uhhh... okay. Why not."

Skye chuckled. "Glad you agree."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Feb 02, 2022 4:56 pm

@Pidge

( Tis oki )

Tari smiled and stole another donut after she finished up her first one.
“ hey owl you got a laptop right? I know a good site to find the game for free” she grinned.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Feb 02, 2022 6:07 pm

@Checkmate

"Yeah, I do," Skye nodded. "It had better not be one of those shady scam sites on the deep web." She gave Tari a warning glance. "I'm not getting myself into any of that nonsense."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Feb 02, 2022 6:54 pm

@Pidge

( real site btw and fun )
Tari scoffed “ one, no screw the deep web that gives me nightmares, two I’m a gamer, we find ways to get what we want “ she smirked with a playful wink.

“ no it’s a site called unblocked games 66 it has a lot of flash games and if you’re in school, the school doesn’t block it so win win! I found packman on there “ she finished her donut.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Feb 02, 2022 7:08 pm

@Checkmate

(oo cool )

Skye, for some odd reason, found Tari's remark incredibly attractive. "Believe me, I'd.. go to great lengths to give you what you want," she admitted, looking at the ground shyly. Regardless of whether or not Tari saw her as the one in control, she was still.. pretty shy and soft.

Theo snickered. "Yesssss. There oughta be game schools though. That makes sense cause of all the Meta Runners that need trained.."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Feb 02, 2022 7:32 pm

@Pidge

( annnd Theo is just a clueless boi lol )

And that, that right there, did it. Now it was Tari’s turn to give Skye a sultry ‘look’ . Think of it as payback. But thankfully Theo snapped her out of it

Looking at him “ wait yes! That’s actually a good idea Theo! Instead of Tascorp training, a meta school! Genius! “ she beamed.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Feb 02, 2022 7:55 pm

@Checkmate

( yep exactly )

Skye let out a small squeak of "panic" and her eyes darted to the ground again.

Oh god, she's asking for it at this point. I don't know how much more of this witty suggestive banter I can take. Hell, we've been together three years!

"Yeah, it's only fair, right?" Theo shrugged. "Seems weird that nobody's done that yet."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:10 pm

@Pidge

“ yeah...now that you’ve said that, it is. “ Tari thought blinking “ any-who! Wanna play some packman ?” She beamed. “ it’s pretty easy once you get the hang of it “

She looked back at Skye out of the corner of her eyes and she smirked again. Maybe being in control wasn’t as bad or odd as she thought.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:19 pm

@Checkmate

Skye let out a shaky sigh and waved a finger at her, as if scolding her. "You. Stop that. You'll awaken Vampire Skye."

"Huh?" Theo tilted his head at her. "Hmm... Yeah let's play Pac-Man now."

He dashed off to the couch and Skye made eye contact with Tari. "Seriously. If you keep leading me on like that, I might get too excited," she warned, awkwardly.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:35 pm

@Pidge

Tari looked over at Skye and pouted in a comedic fashion “ but it’s fuuuuunnnn, ok ok fine I’ll stop “ she chuckled. She got up and headed over to the den, but at the last minute she looked over “ annnd maybe I want Vampire Skye? “ with that she ran off to the den before she got beat.
DONT GET BEAT DONT GET BEAT-

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:55 pm

@Checkmate

"Ohh, no, you've done it now!" Skye called after Tari, darting over to the couch and diving onto the couch to get to her. "You're gonna get it, you little tease.." she snickered, sticking her tongue out playfully.

"If you guys are gonna kiss and stuff..."

"Yes, Theo. Kissing, "and stuff"," Skye remarked, not taking her eyes off Tari.

"EW."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Feb 02, 2022 9:49 pm

@Pidge

( PFFFT )
( Skip to the event after yours? )

Tari laughed as she was practically tackled down to the couch. Giggling she looked up at Skye
Even better, because I thought you were gonna whack me on the head “ she giggled.  “ yeah uh, Ew, totally Ew so like- go to your room. Now. “ she called back.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Feb 02, 2022 9:58 pm

@Checkmate

( yes for sure. >:3 )

"Nahh, I wouldn't do that, you've been through enough," Skye chuckled.

Theo didn't think twice after Tari's remark and nodded vigorously, dashing off to another part of the apartment.

Skye waited till he left, then looked back at Tari. "Uh, before I do anything.." she began softly. "You oughta give me a few signals, like hey, don't touch that, or hey, don't say that, etcetera.. I don't wanna trigger you, or.. anything like that..."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:06 pm

@Pidge

“ gotcha, and you too, for starters no neck, and no shoulder blades..” Tari listed off a few. “ I trust you “ she smiled.

( le skip activate )

-------

https://grid.forumotion.com/viewtopic.php?t=57

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40