The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meta Runner (RP)

2 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Meta Runner (RP) - Page 2 Empty Meta Runner (RP)

Post by Skye Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:04 pm

First topic message reminder :

@Checkmate
(aight here we goes)

The whole thing shook Skye to her core, the fact that she'd have to come face to face with him again.

At least she wouldn't be alone this time.

She hadn't visited the MD5's headquarters in forever... honestly it was nice to see it again. Nostalgic, really.

She held Tari's hand tightly, the other occupied with Neo's carrier-- and she kept completely silent.

*shy bluejay energy activate*

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Meta Runner (RP) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meta Runner (RP)

Post by Checkmate Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:48 pm

@Pidge

Tari’s protective mode went into high gear. She wrapped an arm around Skye and nodded. “ I will love promise. “ she soothed.

Looking back at Kaine “ well, thank you for coming and cooperating with us, but I think it’s time you should leave...” she tried to say it in the nicest way possible.

Neo giggled and smiled up at Sofia when he was placed down.

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Feb 03, 2022 3:06 pm

@Checkmate

"Last I checked I was sticking around for a few more minutes to get a bite to eat," Kaine huffed, clenching his jaw. "So what's your deal?"

Skye kept herself hidden behind Tari, closing her eyes.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Feb 03, 2022 3:23 pm

@Pidge

Tari huffed, she wasn’t wanting to expose Skye’s vulnerability to him. So she took the more harsh route. “ Just, leave. Lamar will bring it out to you when it’s done. Promise “ her tone passive aggressive. A few flashes of red can be seen too. She blocked Skye from kaine.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Feb 03, 2022 3:59 pm

@Checkmate

"That aside, what gives you the right to tell me when I can and can't leave, huh?" Kaine snapped, unfolding his arms and taking a step or two towards Tari. He lowered his voice. "I've been looking forward to a rematch."

"You STAY AWAY FROM HER!" Skye cried, stepping out just enough to make eye contact with him.

"What're you gonna do, hoot at me, owlet?"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:09 pm

@Pidge

( PLEASE why did that remind me of this from Kung fu panda
Kaine : what are you gonna do big guy sit on me? )

That did it. She tried to be nice..tried to be civil, also tried to get the message across but all else has failed. Her body was shaking from just how much she was holding back. “ get. out. “ she snarled as she stared Kaine right in the eyes, giving him a death glare. She didn’t move from Skye just yet. Her voice struggling to remain the same.
I’ve been given the right because you DID THIS TO HER.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:27 pm

@Checkmate

( oh god you're right PFFT )

Kaine leaned down to make eye contact with her, and growled to her face, "Make me."

Skye had enough of this. She wound up and punched him in the jaw, using her metallic hand.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:45 pm

@Pidge

( hehe )
Hearing that and seeing Skye move did it for her. For a split second her eyes closed and snapped back open, they had fully turned hellish red. Yelling in anger with all the power in her lungs. Tari lunged herself at Kaine, both arms out aiming to push him off his feet after Skye’s attack.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:52 pm

@Checkmate

So much for negotiations, Sofia sighed. "Lamar, get your stuff!"

The force of Tari's attack knocked him backward, and he growled in frustration. "Bring it on."

Sofia grabbed Neo and whisked him away to a hidden room in the hideout so he'd be safe.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Feb 03, 2022 5:06 pm

@Pidge

Tari glared down at Kaine and laughed, which soon turn to that of a bit more of a psychotic nature. She didn’t take her eyes off of him “ I’m gonna rip you to shreds, then burn you. Then set your ashes on fire . And when we get to hell ILL BURN YOU AGAIN “ she yelled right back.

Lamar dropped everything he was doing and grabbed his bat. His gun still holstered to his side. Rushing to the group, he grabbed Skye’s arm in a gentle fashion “ girl cmon, I don’t want you getting hurt “ he whispered.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Feb 03, 2022 5:19 pm

@Checkmate

"Don't leave Tari alone with him!" Skye begged. "Do something... because I-I can't."

Kaine did his best to fight back, roaring angrily.

"I've waited long enough for this," he snarled, eyes blazing.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Feb 03, 2022 5:27 pm

@Pidge

“ don’t worry, I won’t, but you’re more of my priority right now. Now come on “ Lamar said in a urgent tone. Tugging on her arm.

Tari wasn’t even afraid of him, not in this state at least. Yelling again she threw herself at him, aiming her meta fist to his face.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Feb 03, 2022 5:52 pm

@Checkmate

"Don't lose her, I swear to god," Skye hissed, going along with him.

The punch landed, making a mark on Kaine's face.

He recoiled and tried to one-up Tari's maneuver.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Feb 03, 2022 6:05 pm

@Pidge

Lamar took Skye to the back where Sofia had hidden Neo “ I won’t “ he somewhat hissed back. “Now stay put “ he said as he put her in the room.

Tari stumbled back as his attack landed, she almost fell back but regained her footing. Her nose began to bleed after. Snarling she backed up a good distance only to run full speed, jump and aim a kick to his chest.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Feb 03, 2022 6:13 pm

@Checkmate

Skye buried her face in her hands.

Please, Lamar. Do something...

She held Neo close to help him stay calm.

Kaine lost his balance and stumbled backward, growling.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Feb 03, 2022 6:34 pm

@Pidge

Tari grinned in a dark manner. She was about to attack him again but stopped

“ ALRIGHT YOU TWO. BREAK. IT UP. NOW “ Lamar demanded as he aimed his gun at both of them. Mainly Kaine.

Tari stopped on instinct, afraid of the gun of course.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Feb 03, 2022 7:16 pm

@Checkmate

Kaine directly defied Lamar's wishes and immediately tried to punch Tari in the ribs, trying to take advantage of the fact she let her guard down.

Skye heard the shouts and hoped everything was okay.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Feb 03, 2022 7:26 pm

@Pidge

( how about we have one more scar for Tari somehow ? 👀 )
Tari got hit and screamed in pain as she fell down. Her breath was knocked out from underneath her as she held her side. A sharp pain shot through her as she tried to get up, but internally wise nothing was broken, yet. Thankfully.

Lamar was about to loose, it. Growling he aimed it infront of Kaine’s feet
I SAID, ENOUGH DAMMIT , OR IM GONNA SHOOT “ he yelled.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Feb 03, 2022 8:47 pm

@Checkmate

(yehehe)

Kaine grabbed Tari's arms with his organic hand, and pinned them behind her back.

"Here. Now you and your girlfriend can match."

And without so much as a flick of his wrist, he raked his claws into the flesh of Tari's shoulders, making deep, reddened furrows in her skin.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Feb 03, 2022 9:00 pm

@Pidge

Tari couldn’t do anything but scream in pain. Which soon turned to blood curdling scream at the burning pain. Tears streaming down her face as her eyes were permanently wide, pupils shrinking.

Lamar was frozen in place, too shocked to his core to do anything at the moment.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Feb 03, 2022 9:14 pm

@Checkmate

Kaine let go of her and stood up, cleaning the blood off his talons.

Skye heard the screams and covered her mouth, feeling a wave of nausea overwhelm her.

"I win." The vulture turned to look at Lamar with a burning gaze. "Go on, what're you afraid of? Shoot me," he argued. "You were so set on killing me eariler, what's the holdup?"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Feb 03, 2022 9:26 pm

@Pidge

Tari’s scream died down to muffled pained noises as she hid her face in the floor. Her back stinging like no tomarrow and blue hoodie soon turning purple with her blood. She didn’t bother getting up.

Lamars hand shook for a moment before he growled, yelled and aimed a shot to Kaines shoulder “ GET. OUT “ he yelled.

Neo whined and tried his best not to cry but a few whimpering tiny cries were starting to sound.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Feb 03, 2022 9:33 pm

@Checkmate

The shot grazed Kaine's shoulder and he did his best to pass it off like nothing happened. "Missed me," he grunted, doing his best to smile.

"He SAID get OUT!" Sofia barked, throwing the door open and firing a taser at him. The wires hit Kaine's arm and rendered him stunned-- he fell to the floor a moment later.

"Call Masa," she hissed to Lamar. "We gotta do something about this. The prison may say he has visitation rights but after this stunt.."

Skye just rocked Neo back and forth gently, doing her best to soothe him.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Feb 03, 2022 9:43 pm

@Pidge

“ Will do. That stupid son of a -“ Lamar ranted off a few swears as he went to call Masa. He went to a far corner as he waited.

Tari smirked a bit as she heard Kaine fall, but just closed her eyes and remained down. A few sniffles and hiccups could be heard as she tried to stop crying and power through this.

Neo eventually calmed down but he cuddled into Skye.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Feb 03, 2022 9:48 pm

@Checkmate

Sofia stood over Kaine-- if he moved so much as an inch, she'd taze him again.

"Babe, please tell me you're okay out there..?" Skye called weakly.

She held Neo tight to her chest, and waited in suspense.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:00 pm

@Pidge

“ I’m alive d-does that c-count?” Tari called back as she attempted to get up, hissing and wincing in pain a handful of times she managed to stand back up. She gasped sharply for air and just took a moment.

Lamar finally got a hold of Masa and told him to be over at the ramen shop, a tiny argument started but ended just as quickly. Lamar hung up seconds later “ he’ll be here around twenty minutes “ he called over.

Neo hid himself and snuggled as she did.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next