The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meta Runner (RP)

2 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Meta Runner (RP) - Page 40 Empty Meta Runner (RP)

Post by Skye Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:04 pm

First topic message reminder :

@Checkmate
(aight here we goes)

The whole thing shook Skye to her core, the fact that she'd have to come face to face with him again.

At least she wouldn't be alone this time.

She hadn't visited the MD5's headquarters in forever... honestly it was nice to see it again. Nostalgic, really.

She held Tari's hand tightly, the other occupied with Neo's carrier-- and she kept completely silent.

*shy bluejay energy activate*

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Meta Runner (RP) - Page 40 Empty Re: Meta Runner (RP)

Post by Skye Tue May 03, 2022 2:59 pm

(not me getting inspired by in space with markiplier with the whole simulated universe thing)

Skye laid a gentle hand on her shoulder. "Hey.. listen.." she murmured. "We'll figure things out when the time comes for it. Right now.. let's just think about what we have. Okay?"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue May 03, 2022 3:29 pm

( E )

Tari glanced at the ground for a bit then looked back at Skye, it took her a moment but she eventually gave a nod.
“ okay...I just..yknow-“ she frowned.

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue May 03, 2022 7:27 pm

(skye and tari being like the captain and mark and just rewinding time and trying to fix stuff-)

"I know. I know, baby." Skye rubbed Tari's shoulder gently. "It's hard. It's super difficult to take your mind off of it. But.. there's ways we can distract ourselves."

Theo decided he'd climb a nearby tree and scout out the area.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue May 03, 2022 9:58 pm

Tari nodded and smiled “ yeah you’re right, and hey you know, I know a few good distractions ~” she flirted playfully/ teased. A sparkle in her eye.

There seemed to be a mass ball of white and black fur a good distance away with pointy ears.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue May 03, 2022 10:13 pm

Skye covered her mouth with one hand, face turning pink. "I-I'd.. love to hear them," she giggled softly. "Especially if.. you're involved."

Theo called out when he saw the mysterious object. Creature? Hopefully a creature!

He scampered down the tree and dashed off to get a closer look.

"Oh, come on-" Skye whined.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue May 03, 2022 10:26 pm

Tari winked only to sigh in slight announce as she looked at Theo. Though she couldn’t help but smile seeing him happy. She looked at Skye and gestured her to follow as she followed him.

The mass of fur perked up and turned its head. It was a husky, a very fluffy one with a blue eye and brown eye. It had a broken leg so it couldn’t run away well, What was thing running towards it?

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue May 03, 2022 10:53 pm

(theo yelling i got a dog like bob saying i got a wheel)

"A DOG?!" Theo gasped, stopping in his tracks before picking up speed and running over to where he saw the animal.

"Theo, that probably belongs to somebody, don't--"

"I GOT-- I FOUND A DOG!"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue May 03, 2022 11:03 pm

( aww! But all of the yes )

Tari was wide eyed and sighed “ you’re really giving me a work out today Theo “ she commented to herself only to run after him.

Though it is nice to see him like this..happy and care free. That, does bring a smile to my face.

The husky flicked his ears and huffed. It getting slight anxiety at the loud noise.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue May 03, 2022 11:17 pm

( ehe )

"Guys, I found a dog!" Theo beamed, pointing. He cautiously walked up to it, squinting curiously. "Hey, mister dog. Nice to meet you."

Skye caught up to him and noticed the state of the animal, brow furrowing in concern. "That's.. probably not somebody's pet."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue May 03, 2022 11:29 pm

The husky folded its ears back in a fearful manner and bared its teeth at Theo only to whine. It was shaking just the slightest, it’s fur slightly matted like it had been in a fight.

Tari finally caught up to the duo only to furrow her brow in concern as well. She had to agree with Skye. “ Theo you might wanna back away from it I think your scaring it ..”

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue May 03, 2022 11:56 pm

Theo was understandably disappointed. "Aw.. I don't wanna scare him."

Skye knelt down and set Neo's carrier down. "W-what do we do? I don't think I have anything to fee him with.."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed May 04, 2022 11:33 am

Tari thought about it as she knelt down “ it’s ok Theo ....and I dunno “ she murmured as she studied the dog.

The husky was still defensive, but these humans didn’t seem to be much of a threat so he kinda calmed down.

Neo giggled at the dog who tilted his head and huffed.

“ maybe we can convince it we’re not a threat?...it’s leg looks busted so I can see why it’ll be defensive. “ Tari thought out loud.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed May 04, 2022 1:03 pm

Skye nodded at her, slowly reaching a hand out for the dog to sniff it.

"I'll keep my voice down. Hey, buddy.." she said in a soft, high pitched voice. "How you doin'? We aren't gonna hurt you.."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed May 04, 2022 1:13 pm

The husky growled in a warning once it saw the hand, though the low voice did help. It tilted its head just a bit and inched closer so it could take a few hesitant sniffs. However it’s tail was all puffy and it swished a bit.

Tari just gave the animal a smile.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed May 04, 2022 1:34 pm

"There ya go, sweetie, that's it," Skye peeped, not moving any closer. "You hungry, buddy?"

"I wanna help," Theo whispered.

"You will, you will. Just a sec."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed May 04, 2022 2:07 pm

The husky flicked its ears and snort huffed. It Gave Skye a judging look only to grumble softly, it seeming to trust her. It looked over at Theo and huffed again.

Tari smiled “ aww, I think he likes you, which I wouldn’t see why “ she commented. “ see we won’t hurt you buddy...we just wanna help “ she reassured . She went to try and reach her hand out, gently like Skye did.

The husky looked over at Tari only to bare his teeth and growl it morphing into a sharp bark.

This caused Tari to jolt and frown. ill just let her handle this....

-------

https://grid.forumotion.com/viewtopic.php?t=61

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40