The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meta Runner (RP)

2 posters

Page 1 of 30 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next

Go down

Meta Runner (RP) Empty Meta Runner (RP)

Post by Checkmate Tue Sep 13, 2022 9:08 pm

( AWW THEO OMG-)

Masa ducked his head shyly and playfully shoved Belle back. But he gave her a soft side smile as he looked at her.

Lamar giggled at Theo and nodded as a thank you. He sat the book down and handed both Skye and Tari the rings, he winked at both of them.

Tari had held on to Skye’s hand in a reassuring manner, she looked over at Lamar and smiled softly, reaching out she gently grabbed Skye’s ring to give to her. Holding it gently.

Bear gave a happy woo woo bark again only to nudge Theo’s arm happily.

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Meta Runner (RP) Empty Re: Meta Runner (RP)

Post by Skye Tue Sep 13, 2022 9:19 pm

( EE )

Belle giggled and shook her head at that.

Skye did the same and held Tari's ring, allowing Tari to take her hand.

Theo shushed Bear, but not harshly. Mostly just to remind him that he ought to be quiet.

Ohh, god, here we go, Skye whispered internally.

*shy bluejay energy activate*

Skye
Skye
Commander

Checkmate liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Sep 13, 2022 9:22 pm

Masa chuckled softly and looked back up at them.

Bear remained silent, he was just happy!

“ okay, Skye weaver, if you’d please do the honors. And if either of you lovely ladies would like to say anything now is the chance. “ Lamar said with a warm smile. He tried to keep from crying.

Tari kept a hold of Skye’s hand and looked back up at her and into her green eyes. Her heart racing happily.

It’s happening..I Cant believe it’s happening.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Sep 13, 2022 9:33 pm

Skye gave him a nod.

"I... I just want to say, I... Tari," she began, voice breaking. She ducked her head and muttered. "I-I told myself I wasn't gonna cry, goddammit..." she chuckled nervously and looked back up at her. "Uh, much like how I confessed to you, all the way back at TAS Corp... and how I proposed... the speech I was rehearsing just flew out the window."

Sofia shook her head and smiled.

Skye continued. "Tari, you... you know full well how much you've done for me. But now, in the presence of everyone else, I... I'm going to remind them that you, Tari, saved my life. Multiple times. But that's not everything you've done. You... you stuck by me... even when I tried to push you away." She bit her lip, choking up. "You are everything to me, and you always have been. You're my angel. My world. And I can't possibly comprehend a life better than the one you and I have shared so far."

Belle chuckled softly.

God, it's cheesy. But it's so cute...

"And this ring symbolizes the ongoing nature of--" Skye added, voice cracking. She cleared her throat. "The nature of that life. Gosh, um... "

Skye
Skye
Commander

Checkmate and soapster like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Sep 13, 2022 9:45 pm

( IM TEARING UP OMG-)

Tari’s eyes watered and her heart melted, tears had fallen and she chuckled. She tried not to fully cry...but goddammit this was hard. Every single word she said hit so differently right now.

It left behind a nice warm glow in her chest.

Hell even Masa was crying fully but he reminded silent, it was painful for Lamar to keep it in.

“.......,Skye you-...much like you’re doing now, I’m gonna remind everyone what you’ve done for m-me. Skye I was nothing....l-literally nothing before we met. I was chased by a evil corporation...I..I was a freaking science project tossed into the gutter...with no memory, nothing..,.” she hiccuped as she looked into Skye’s eyes.

“...you gave me a life. You taught me so many things, I’ve learnt so much from you. You taught me how to love, how to care. You gave me a home...a f-family to call my own, which was all I wanted. And y-you gave that to me. And you stuck beside me when things got dark on my end. When anyone  else would shove me away you stuck by me. I owe you my life Skye. And right here, right now, is the start of that owe.

I’m tired of running, I’m tired of people I love getting hurt and by god we deserve freedom, we deserve a life to live together. Nobody is gonna hunt us down anymore, nobody is gonna tell us what to do. Nobody is gonna make us work for them. We deserve a safe and peaceful life Skye...so let me live that life with you. I’ll make sure nobody hurts us, nobody is gonna tear us apart again and I don’t go back in my promises. “ her lips trembled as tears fell.

I love you Skye weaver, you’re my Angel too, my everything, my love. “ Tari choked out.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye and soapster like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Sep 13, 2022 9:56 pm

(well YKNOW-
SO AM I-)

Belle bit her lip and closed her eyes, the memories flooding back. She couldn't help but cry a little herself.

Lucinia was in the same boat as everyone else. It was particularly meaningful for her, being as close to Tari as she had been.

"Oh my god--" Skye squeaked out, head ducking again. "B-before I start weeping, here you go, um--"

She gently slipped the ring on Tari's finger, and the metallic band immediately adhered to the metal segment below it.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Sep 13, 2022 10:13 pm

( ACK OMG )
( wanna make it more ouchy? Listen to somewhere only we know by keane ;-; )

Masa and Lamar were both crying by now, Lamar had done a better job than he thought he’d do.

Masa was sobbing silently by now, he wiped his face.

Tari couldn’t hold it in, she turned to a sobbing mess as soon as the ring attached to her finger. A shaky smile was seen as she studied it. It was beautiful.

Through her tears, she gently held on to Skye’s meta hand and slipped Skye’s ring on, it having adhered and connected to Skye’s finger.

“...t-there...I...shit heh-I’m sorry I guess I beat you to it -“ Tari sobbed out and wiped her eyes.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:51 am

( ACK WE'RE PUTTING THAT IN THE RECEPTION -
i had the end credits song from S3 stuck in my head while writing this actually- )

Skye gritted her teeth and tried to smile to hide the overwhelming need to burst into tears again.

"Aw, baby--" she whispered, "It's okayyy--"

Theo wasn't crying, of course, but he was definitely excited for the two of them. He loved it when things worked out and everybody just... felt happy.

He pushed Bebo back down into the pocket to make sure he wouldn't lose him-- and to make sure that Bebo wouldn't cause chaos.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Checkmate and soapster like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Sep 14, 2022 12:17 pm

( EE ACK FOR BOTH )
( funny cuz I had breeze and Always Running in my head lol-)

Tari giggled and wiped her eyes, giving her a shy smile. She nodded.

Bebo squeaked a bit in protest as he was shoved down into the pocket, he wasn’t gonna cause chaos! He swore it. He poked his head back up and kept watching anyways.

“ dammit heh-“ Lamar choked out and wiped his eyes.

“ If there are any reason for why these two shouldn’t be together, speak now or forerver hold your peace “ Lamar said with a soft smile as he looked out into the crowd.

Bebo let out a very demonic yet happy scream at that, he wanted to say his piece! He meant to say he was happy for them in that squeak.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Sep 14, 2022 12:31 pm

( AACK-
not me imagining like... a calm acoustic version of those being played at the reception- )

Belle shot Strix and Erin a glare, as if saying, Don't even try, mate. Don't even try.

Skye, Sofia, and Lucinia all held back laughter at the sound of Bebo's screech.

Strix and Erin just nodded and remained silent for the moment; they hadn't noticed the angry phoenix's stare.

Belle kept on doing it regardless.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Sep 14, 2022 12:47 pm

( YESS, AND YES BELLE GET EM )

Tari held back laughter as well, at least the lizard was on their side.
She glanced over at Strix and Erin, feeling a bit of anxiety as she expected a form of negativity. But she smiled once Belle glared at them. Feeling better.

Thank you Belle

Masa had also been glaring at Skye’s parents, he was on Belle’s side with this.

Wren just remained silent with a happy smile.

Lamar just smirked, feeling pride himself as the pheonix glared at them.

“ Very well then, in the name of all the Anime gods, Skye you may kiss the Wifu .” Lamar announced with a big grin.

Tari blinked and blushed like mad. Embarrassment clear as day.

OI-

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Sep 14, 2022 12:53 pm

( I HEREBY PRONOUNCE YOU
WAIFU AND WAIFU
U MAY KISS THE WAIFU
gnight everybody
WOO )

Lucinia, Sofia and Belle all burst out laughing at that; Theo covered his face to hide his amusement.

Skye gave him a look that said Oh my god, you goofball. What would we do without you?

She leaned in, closed her eyes, and kissed her tenderly, lips trembling despite the number of times they'd kissed before.

Belle cheered and lifted her fists in the air, leading the others in a round of applause.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Sep 14, 2022 1:16 pm

( YES LOL AND AWWW ACK-)

Tari went wide eyed, embarrassment still left over, but eventually, the crowd had vanished and it was like it were only them there. Her brows furrowed and she grabbed a hold of Skye’s face in a gentle manner and closed her eyes. Returning the tender kiss as tears fell.

A nice warm glow was left behind instead of the embarrassment, and in that moment, every single memory of of them being together passed through her mind. From the start of bumping into Skye...and all the way to now. It made the tears flow more.

I love you....I love you so much.

Masa had followed in cheering, raising one fist in the air only to break down into tears moments later and cover his face. Sobbing as he watched them. He was beyond proud.

Wren had cheered and bursted into tears as well.

Lamar couldn’t hold it in, he crumbled and had turned into ugly crying as he covered his face too, a shaky smile was seen.
Dammit, I’m proud of y’all...

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Sep 14, 2022 1:37 pm

( AAA- )

Skye dropped her bouquet and threw her arms around Tari, deepening the kiss.

All the thoughts and memories zipped through her mind, then melted away, just leaving... her.

Belle kept on applauding them, finally breaking down and crying alongside everyone else. But she wasn't about to let Masa hear the end of it!

Theo let go of Bear's leash just long enough to clap for them.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Sep 14, 2022 1:53 pm

( SAMEEE, MA HEART )

Bear let out a siren like husky howl for them, and continued to do so as he cheered for them. His tail wagging happily as he raised on his hind legs and cheered on.

Tari hummed softly at the contact and tried to continue the kiss a little longer. Gosh she just...she just wanted Skye and Skye only right now. But she’ll save that for their honeymoon she supposed. But she couldn’t wait for it either!

She pulled back and cupped Skye’s cheek only to press her forehead against Skye’s and looked into her eyes.

I love you owl “ Tari murmured softly so only Skye could hear.

Masa kept sob crying but it was silent, he knew he was in for it now.

Lamar caught Masa and Belle crying and gave a small smile and sniffled happily. He turned to look back at the other two.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Sep 14, 2022 2:11 pm

( DA SHIP IS SAILINGGG )

Theo grabbed Bear's leash, a bit worried that the dog would bolt. "Whoops--!"

Skye did the same, beaming as she whispered, "God, I love you too..." she sniffed. "I can't wait to tell the rest of the world we're spending our lives together."

I'm just so proud of where we came from... and where we're going.

"Okay, everyone, you're all invited to the reception we're having up at the beach house," Lucinia called. "Dinner will be provided, courtesy of the MD5 ramen restaurant."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Sep 14, 2022 2:31 pm

( IT ISSSSSS AAAA )
( Not me listening to Lucks I and getting Cardinal inspo )

Bear whined and huffed and looked at Theo as if to say ‘ I wasn’t gonna run off’ .

Lamar beamed, time for him to cook the largest meal yet! He practically bounced and darted off the platform.
“ THAT REMINDS ME I GOTTA GET STARTED NOW-“ he yelled happily.

Masa smiled happily at the announcement though he growled internally.

Skyes parents too? Oh great I hope they Dont ruin anything.

He glared at the ground and huffed. He sighed and wiped his eyes.

Tari smiled softly and chuckled happily, she didn’t let go of Skye yet.

“ Me neither, especially Evelyn, I Cant wait to rub it in her face heh- “ she giggled happily. However she froze, and grunted in pain,  her eyes looked like they were in pain. Like she was malfunctioning, her brain felt like it was on fire as the virus tried to take over. she hissed and winced and closed her eyes with a whine.

She wasn’t sure what the thing had planned.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Sep 14, 2022 4:50 pm

( YEEE
and grayson found a DC cartoon that ships harley quinn and poison ivy and i had a think
Harley is literally Tyto and Poison Ivy is literally Cardinal lmfao
psychotic mass murderer and cool edgy suave murderer )

"I will never let you forget this," Belle teased Masa, catching her breath.

Skye noticed Tari's distress and her heart plummeted.

Cardinal?! On our wedding day? Goddammit!

The company disbanded, heading to the beach house.

"Baby... what's going on?" Skye asked gently. "Talk to me..."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Sep 14, 2022 5:05 pm

( BRUH YES OMG-
AND I LOVE THOSE TWO BTW I SHIP EM )

Masa rolled his eyes playfully.

“ okay, right back at you. You’re just as angsty as I am “ he teased playfully with a giggle as he wiped his eyes again. “ okay but for real we got to keep an eye on Skye’s parents I don’t want them ruining it at all...” he grumbled.

Tari let out a sharp cry of pain as her eyes squeezed tightly. Cardinal Didnt even make herself know and suddenly just decides to pop up?! She wasn’t gonna let her win no matter what it may be.

C-Cardinal-“ she whined and hung off of Skye. The pain was too much and Cardinal took over in swift, leaving her a panting mess for air only to giggle.

“ oh be quiet I wasn’t gonna harm anyone anyways, just wanted it to be a nice little surprise. I may be Evil, but even I have emotions “ Tari said as she rolled her eyes, her voice Cardinal like.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Sep 14, 2022 5:20 pm

( HEHEEEE )

"Yeah, same. Come on, let's go clean Lamar out of whatever he's making, I'm starving," Belle giggled. She patted him on the shoulder and caught up to Lucinia, who was helping Sofia walk to the beach house.

Theo led Bear by his leash, hoping Lamar brought some food for the dog too.

"You have a lot of nerve interrupting my goddamn wedding day, you piece of--" Skye hissed, lifting her up. She made sure to be careful, since it was Tari's body she was dealing with. "What the hell do you want? The one time we need to be alone you pop in and ruin it!"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Sep 14, 2022 5:41 pm

Masa nodded and grinned, he got up and dashed after the group. Safe to say he was pretty hungry too. And yes Lamar did bring enough for everyone even bear.

Tari rolled her eyes and groaned in frustration as she got up, she looked at Skye and huffed, her eyes flickering with a reddish circle as she settled in the drivers seat.

“ oh so this is the thanks I get? I’ve come to congratulate you both, I know I haven’t been the best, but I still get a say in things. And oh please you know you love me darling~” she teased and booped Skye’s nose in a playful and yet rather cocky manner.

“ Besides, even though I’ve not existed for long. I..I want to thank you...you...truly have taken care of my better half. So....Thank you. She truly is happy with you. I’ve felt and heard what goes on in her mind. Youve no idea how much help you are to her. ” Tari or well...Cardinal had said in a genuine tone.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Sep 14, 2022 5:48 pm

( lamar just gives everyone the gift of food )

Skye winced at the nose boop, trying to suppress the blush that crossed her face.

The blush was probably Tyto manifesting in the front of Skye's mind.

Her expression softened at Cardinal's words, brow furrowing slightly.

"I... th-thank you," she murmured. "I know we... we haven't been on the best of terms, but... I'm grateful for your blessing."

She breathed a sigh. "You um... you hungry?"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Sep 14, 2022 5:54 pm

( AWW ACK. AND YES HE DO )

Tari well..Cardinal at the moment actually gave Skye a genuine smile. Her expression softening to one of happiness, which was rare for the virus. Beyond rare.

She chuckled awkwardly and shook her head.

“ No I uh...I’m gonna go. I just wanted to congratulate you both, you might get a peak of me at the receptions little speech thing. So keep an eye out. “ she smiled.

though the smile vanished and she glared.

“ that doesn’t mean I’m turning nice! This is just a one time thing, and don’t ever speak of this again you got me?” Tari hissed. “ I have a reputation to uphold “ she huffed.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Sep 14, 2022 6:07 pm

( frrr )

Skye scoffed at that, shaking her head and smiling.

"Sure, sure, whatever. Now let my wife have the controls back," she remarked, taking Tari's hand. "I wanna kiss my wife again, and I'm sure she'd love to be conscious for that."

She gently led the bluejay up to the beach house, holding the train of her dress with her free hand.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Sep 14, 2022 6:34 pm

Tari aka Cardinal gagged at that in disgust as they started walking off.

ew gross, have at it. But leave me out of it.  “ she gagged and just like that Cardinal switched back and gave Tari control.

Tari then being light headed fell down and grunted as her eyes switched back to normal, for some reason that switch took a lot out of her.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 30 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next