The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meta Runner (RP)

2 posters

Page 2 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next

Go down

Meta Runner (RP) - Page 2 Empty Meta Runner (RP)

Post by Checkmate Tue Sep 13, 2022 9:08 pm

First topic message reminder :

( AWW THEO OMG-)

Masa ducked his head shyly and playfully shoved Belle back. But he gave her a soft side smile as he looked at her.

Lamar giggled at Theo and nodded as a thank you. He sat the book down and handed both Skye and Tari the rings, he winked at both of them.

Tari had held on to Skye’s hand in a reassuring manner, she looked over at Lamar and smiled softly, reaching out she gently grabbed Skye’s ring to give to her. Holding it gently.

Bear gave a happy woo woo bark again only to nudge Theo’s arm happily.

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Meta Runner (RP) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meta Runner (RP)

Post by Skye Wed Sep 14, 2022 7:01 pm

Skye caught her before she fell, and Belle was within sight to witness it.

"Wooo, there you go!" she teased, calling over her shoulder.

"Belle, cut it out," Skye half-panted, half-chuckled. "You okay baby?"

She did her best to help Tari back onto her feet.

*shy bluejay energy activate*

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Sep 14, 2022 7:10 pm

( AWW ACK, also wanna rp the honeymoon part out? .,. )

Tari grunted and placed a hand on her forehead, using Skye as support and slowly got back up. She looked back at what she can officially call her wife and furrowed her brow.

“...just drained, my heads killing me. “ she complained, it still felt like a hot boiling stabbing mess. She smacked her head a few times as if to reboot herself, her eyes flickering that blue circle thing again only to return to normal.

“.....t-that was...different...usually there’s a hidden agenda behind her being nice but...I could tell that, Cardinal was actually happy for us. What the hell did you do to make her happy?” Tari asked with a weak chuckle.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Sep 14, 2022 7:35 pm

( up to you! grayson said we could do amelia/evelyn on one hand and tari/skye on the other possibly, if you'd be down for that. ik it puts a lot of pressure on you though so no worries
we could also partially rp skye and tari like... they're giving updates to the md5 back home? to make it less demanding ^^ )

Skye reached out and shushed Tari gently, trying to block the blows that she dealt to herself.

"Shhh, sh-shh, take it easy baby," she soothed. "I mean I don't know, I just... she thanked me for taking care of you, and... gave us her blessing, but that was it."

She steadied her wife, making sure she was taking it easy.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Checkmate liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Sep 14, 2022 7:46 pm

( I do like the partial updates! And the Amelia and Evelyn half and half thing. That sounds good ^^ )
( AND AWW ACK-)

Tari grunted again and tried to take it easy, her mind was still hurting.

Though she gave Skye a suspicious glance and raised her brow.

“ Seriously?.....w-weird....I dunno it sounds fishy to me but...not. She’s never genuinely nice. I’m still not over her trying to corrupt me when you left...don’t let her deceive you. Don’t...don’t let her back in. “ she warned with furrowed brows.

I know I won’t. You hear me?...thank you but..I’m still not over what you’ve done and made me do.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:06 pm

( Okay sounds good! )

Skye nodded gravely.

"Trust me babe. I won't. I'm not about to let anyone near you after all you've been through," she murmured. "You wanna skip anything during the reception to make it easier, or...?"

She figured she'd offer.

She wanted to make sure Tari was comfortable, mentally and physically.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:10 pm

( E )

Tari smiled softly only to shake her head.

“ you kidding? That’s the second fun part...no. I don’t wanna miss a single thing. Buuuut- a kiss may make me feel better though “ she smiled and chuckled shyly.

I’m definitely gonna be kissing you a lot on our honeymoon. Maybe a bit more heh.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:41 pm

( PFF AW TARI-
skye's like:
well now we don't have to worry about theo overhearing or teasing us~ )

"Well in that case--" Skye mused, leaning in and giving her a tender kiss. "How's that? Is that a good teaser for the rest of the night?"

She wrapped an arm around Tari's waist and led her under the roof of the "dance floor", where they'd set up chairs and food for everyone.

More green and blue feathers and lights decorated the shelter.

Sofia had taken a seat at the wedding party's table along with Lucinia; Theo had tied Bear's leash to one of the pillars so he wouldn't mess anything up.

But he wasn't worried about Bear as much as he was about Bebo.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Checkmate and soapster like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:53 pm

( AWWW YE FR LOL )

Tari hummed softly at the kiss and nodded as she followed.

definitely” she grinned and giggled, her heart fluttering at the thought. And funny enough it even cured her head pain a bit.

Her eyes widened as she saw the lights and feathers, a happy smile was seen as she reached up to the roof, as if to try and grab at the feathers. Her eyes sparkling.

It’s beautiful!

Masa had decided to stand and act as a body guard for the group. Just in case Skye’s parents were ...well out of line.

Lamar was off cooking the meal for everyone.

Bebo had been resting in Theo’s shirt pocket and squeaked happily, closing his eyes and gave a smile.

Bear had been laying down only to perk his ears up as he saw the two women, he stood up and let off his husky siren alarm with a happy tail wag.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye and soapster like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:00 pm

( YEYE )

Belle hovered near the wedding party table, chatting with Lucinia and Sofia as she leaned on the edge of it.

Theo trotted up to Skye and Tari.

"You owe me twenty bucks," he grinned, then pointed at Skye.

"How 'bout I pay you back in dessert? One slice of cake is about twenty bucks," Skye remarked.

Theo grumbled a little. "But what if the cake's a lie?"

"Well it's not, but cute reference."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:11 pm

( PFFFT AWW. )

Tari giggled happily.

“ I’ll pay you the twenty bucks don’t worry “ she reassured with a grin.

Wren looked over at caught sight of her daughter only to get up and dart over to her.

Tari was more focused on everything else to not focus on her mother who practically lunged at her with a hug, causing her to yell in shock.

“ oh I’m so proud of youuuuu! My baby girl oh my god! Only if you’re father were here he’d be just as proud! “ Wren squeed. Hugging Tari only to give her a kiss on the head as she grabbed her by the sides of her head.

Tari yelped and blushed in embarrassment.

“ owowoww! Mom! Gentle, my head hurts..” she whined/ warned. “...but thank you heh “ she smiled shyly.

Wren furrowed her brow “ oh of course I’m sorry...but you were fine a moment ago?” She asked in suspicion.

“ hunger headache “ Tari lied easily, her mother Didnt need to know about Cardinal right now.

Wren blinked In suspicion only to nod and looked back at Skye with a proud smile.

“ and there’s my daughter in law! I’m so proud of you as well “she grinned.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye and soapster like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:15 pm

( e )

Skye giggled at the interaction; thankfully Teddy would get pictures, at the very least.

She gave Wren a respectful nod, beaming. "Aww, heh, I'm flattered. I'm really glad you could make it. I know it's not a huge crowd, but--"

She could hear voices in the distance. Voices that didn't belong to anyone she invited.

Weird...

"Actually, I think we might have company. Shoot... you guys don't think that anybody else knows about this, right? Who else could possibly know about this?"

No-one was there.

Not even Sheridan's murder.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:24 pm

( oop 👀 )

Wren blinked in confusion and looked around, she saw no one.

“ Well, aside from Sheridan...nobody else would know dear. I...are you two okay?” She asked in concern as she looked over the both of them.

Tari had managed to hear the voices too, but she was just as confused. She shrugged.

“ we’re fine but I dunno either...it’s probably Sheridans flock. He’s hiding about somewhere I bet....” she grumbled.

Wren knew by now and so did Teddy. Wren just blinked and nodded.

“ Ah I see, he’s awfully nosey. “ she sighed and looked over at Skye and opened her arms “ we’ll come here you!” She grinned with a loving smile.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:30 pm

( ehehe )

Skye shrugged off the hallucination and gave Wren a chuckle, going in for a hug.

"Thank you. And um... frankly I think it might be curious paparazzi. You know, Tari being famous and all..." she admitted.

Again, nothing had even been there, but she was somehow convinced.

She pulled back from the hug and sighed through her nose. "I'll ask Belle to check it out. She doesn't look too busy."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:38 pm

( O. O am curious now-)

Wren pulled back and nodded in understanding. Though she was concerned.” Yes you go do that, cuz now I’m worried as well heh..oh boy...” she scratched the back of her neck.

Tari grumbled at the paparazzi mention. She didn’t really care for it that much.” Immmmm gonna go talk to Lucinia then. If it’s the paparazzi I don’t wanna be bothered..Evelyn can have them as much as she wants.” She sighed.

Wren furrowed her brow “ that claythorne girl? Tch, frankly I think she deserves to be put in jail. Nobody calls my daughter those things...but you should be proud...you’ve come so far...” she encouraged softly.

Tari shrugged “ true...I just...I hate crowds. A-anywho owl, I’m gonna go off to Lucinia while you take care of that okay?..” she said as she looked over. She also had the expression of ‘ don’t worry I thought I heard it too’ .

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:45 pm

( skye's brain be broken- )

"Damn straight Evelyn deserves jail," Skye muttered. "And... o-okay, I'll go let Belle know about what I heard. No worries."

She gave Tari's hand a gentle squeeze before walking off.

She notified the phoenix, and a few minutes later, Belle returned and gave her the report.

"Nobody's here but us," she shrugged. "Guessing you just heard traffic or something."

Skye furrowed her brow, but nodded.

Whew, well that was embarrassing.

"Thanks..."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:52 pm

( Ope-Ack )

Tari had been off mingling with Lucinia, Wren had decided to follow Tari.

“ I Cant believe it happened! And nothing bad has happened yet “ she squeaked happily with a bounce only to kinda loose her footing, she grumbled and bent down and took her heels off.

I hate these things!

Wren huffed softly as she saw her daughter “ Tari..you need shoes-“ she chided.

Tari just huffed back and stayed bare foot “ and risk breaking an ankle? No thanks “ she mumbled.

Masa still remained as a body guard. His brows furrowed as he looked over at Skye and Belle..

What’s going on there?...I hope everything’s okay..

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:56 pm

The two Meta Runners wandered back to the shelter again, Skye appearing conflicted and confused.

Belle folded her arms and sat back down at her reserved seat and surveyed the area.

"Nobody's here but us, she said," Skye explained, catching her breath. "I guess I'm just hearing things."

Sofia overheard the remark and felt her throat close up.

Is she schizophrenic? Marco had said.

Sofia hadn't wanted to believe him.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Sep 14, 2022 10:22 pm

( BEBE ACK )

Tari furrowed her brows and shrugged as she saw Skye return.

“ we all hear things every now and then...I’m sure it’s fine love. Then again....I’m surprised nothing bad has happened yet...we can’t be too careful. “ she murmured. Her paranoia kicking back up.

If skye heard things there can be a invisible threat

Wren furrowed her brow and sat a hand on her shoulder.

“ Dear it’s a night to have fun....not to worry....nothings gonna happen. It might’ve been just some kids playing on the other end of the beach. “ she reassured.

“ yeah well with how everything’s gone these past months, I Cant be too sure, w-what if it’s halogens or...or even Evelyn?” Tari feared as she looked back at Wren.

Wren sighed softly “ Tari dear please..if Skye said it’s nothing it’s nothing ...you’re working yourself up into panic “ she warned softly.

Tari blinked and her heart raced.

“ No if Skye heard something, it has to be something! Mom you don’t understand, people have been hunting us. A-and to think I’ve been stupid enough to let my guard down enough for a wedding! “ Tari said in a fear filled panicked tone as she hid her face. Her breathing had picked up, anxiety rushing through her system as she was flying into a panic attack.

What if it’s really something bad and we’re letting it slip by?! I Cant I Cant let that happen!

Wren furrowed her brows and backed up. Not knowing what to do.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Sep 15, 2022 11:35 am

( right back atcha ACK )

Skye furrowed her brow. "Baby. Belle's here. Masa's here. Lamar is here. All three of those people can absolutely deck anyone that shows up. Understand? And if it comes down to it, I can kick ass too. Remember?" she murmured, reaching out and laying a hand on Tari's shoulder.

She brought her into a gentle hug. "And you know how Bear is. If somebody we didn't know came within a hundred feet of this place, he would scream like nobody's business."

Lucinia stood up slowly and approached them. "Are the nerves kinda gettin' to you?"

"Yeah, she'll be okay," Skye dismissed in a soft tone. "Shh... it's okay... I've got you..."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Sep 15, 2022 11:54 am

( Paranoia is a BIOTCH lol )

Tari whined a bit and buried her face into Skye’s neck. Right...right Skye’s right. Belle and Masa can easily destroy anybody. She’s seen first hand at what the Pheonix is capable of. Masa as well. She didn’t forget the first tempest match against Belle.

Yeah, Bear will sound of his alarm for sure...I’m glad that we got a husky on our side heh...

And don’t worry I know you can. Owls being birds of prey secretly and all heh...

And if it really comes down to it, I know Cardinal would jump in.

Tari sighed softly and nodded. “ okay...” she murmured.

Wren sighed softly in concern and looked over at Lucinia.

“ is it always this bad?” She asked in a concerned tone.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Sep 15, 2022 12:22 pm

( FRR )

Skye gave Tari a few gentle head scritches.

"It's okay... promise. Now. You wanna go sit down and get ready to do the toasts and stuff?" she offered in a quiet voice.

Lucinia gave Wren a saddened nod. "This is probably one of the calmer instances, too," she murmured so only Wren could hear. "I, um... if you remember anything about how close me and Tari were, I... I experienced a lot of this firsthand."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Sep 15, 2022 12:53 pm

( ye eef- )
( AND AWW LUCE ACK )

Tari hummed softly at the head scritches, it having calmed her down quiet a bit. Giving a relaxed sigh through the nose. Her muscles relaxing as she nodded.

Head scratcheeeessss

“ mm, yeah that sounds okay. Great now I don’t want you to stop heh “ she giggled shyly.

Wren furrowed her brow and covered her mouth in sympathy.
“...I...oh gosh...” she murmured so only Lucinia could hear. She nodded.

“ yes I do and I’m glad she has somebody like you there to keep her grounded, I mean if she didn’t have you she’d probably go mad by now, and I’m sorry to hear that Lucinia.... nobody should have to live their lives in fear. “ she said, her heart breaking.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Sep 15, 2022 1:47 pm

( AW BEBE TARI ACK )

"Awww, don't worry baby," Skye breathed, so only Tari could hear. "We'll have allll the time in the world for head scratches, and... stuff... and we'll be allll alone, with nobody to attack us, or even interrupt us." She gave Tari a gentle kiss on the cheek.

Lucinia nodded in response to Wren's statement, smiling weakly.

"Yeah. It really... it was rough, but man. It was worth it in the end. I'm glad I met her..." she murmured. "And I'm glad she found Skye, too."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Checkmate and soapster like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Sep 15, 2022 2:01 pm

( RIGHT BACK ATCHA ACK )

Tari’s heart fluttered at that and smiled, humming softly at the kiss. She...she really hoped nobody would attack them at least.

“ hmm, good, that sounds amazing. Non interrupted you and me time. Boy you’re gonna be spoiled once we get to that point heh “ she giggled, her tone low enough for Skye to hear. She stood back up and gave Skye a closed eyed smile. Feeling better.

Wren nodded her head in sympathy. She bet...with everything that she’s heard about.

“ Indeed....but you made it out in the end. And I’m glad you’re safe..all of you. And yes for both. You wanna know something funny? Before the beginning, Tari was a fan of yours. I guess you two were also destined to meet, and I’m glad both of you did “ Wren smiled softly.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Sep 15, 2022 2:13 pm

( tari be like
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/iwO-dO6YOKs )

Skye chuckled sweetly in response. "I knowwww, I can't wait... we gotta start brainstorming places to go..." she mused. "Do you want to go sit down?"

----

"Yeah. Actually, I... I kinda knew," Lucinia smiled, eyes misting over at the thought of their shared memories. "And... frankly, it... it warmed my heart. We saw a lot of stuff together, and... it was an honor to give someone like her the time of day."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next