The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

System Reboot ( MR AU RP )

2 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

System Reboot ( MR AU RP ) Empty System Reboot ( MR AU RP )

Post by Checkmate Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:21 pm

Basically Metarunner but dr strange/ Max style.

A what if. With Blue in the fire.

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

System Reboot ( MR AU RP ) Empty Re: System Reboot ( MR AU RP )

Post by Checkmate Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:31 pm

( LETS DO THIS WEHEHE )

@Skye

Pained screams, a pinkish warp tunnel flashed threw her eyes. Evelyn had killed her wife...the love of her life. She wanted it back, she wanted it all back.

Thankfully with the information Sheridan had given her, she was able to jump through the system and find a way to fix everything. She ...sadly had destroyed Silica city in the last timeline. She was...lost...angry. Not Even Lucinia could snap her out of it, not even Sofia..

She took the rash decision and jumped. Then....a moments darkness passed.

Nothing...only for Tari to snap her eyes open with a pained gasp for air, her eyes wide with fear and worry.

Did it work?!...SKYE?!

“ Isnt it ironic Masa? Here you thought I was the one hurting everyone when in reality I was only trying to help bring Lucinia back “ Lucks stated coldly as he glared at Masa.

Tari’s eyes widened and her blood ran cold.

What’s going on—no...no it can’t be him! Wait Masa?!—

Masa stood infront of her as if to protect her and the others, his meta hand shaking as he aimed it at Lucks.

Tari’s eyes widened more. Fear clear as day.

NO- BELLE IS SUPPOSED TO BE THERE, WHERE’S SKYE? I DIDNT GO ON A RAMPAGE, WHERES MY WIFE-

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun Sep 18, 2022 9:05 pm

(lucks is so goddamn floofy what the hell LMAO
guessin this is the canon universe-)

Belle took a step forward, screaming, "OH, SHUT UP!" she took a single breath, then pointed an accusing finger at him. "You really are a special kind of messed-up, aren't you Lucks?! You lie so much, you've even managed to convince yourself you're not a monster! What happened to Lucinia... happened under your watch. You knew what Sheridan was doing was dangerous but you allowed it... ANYWAY. And instead of taking responsibility for what happened, you lied, manipulated and threatened US-- to cover it up. ALL YOU EVER DO IS LOOK OUT FOR YOURSELF!"

She paused, catching her breath. "Well... where did that get you, Lucks? Right here... alone."

A tense moment of silence passed before Sofia stepped in.

"Tari... it doesn't matter where you come from or who you were before... you're my friend. And we'll get through this... together," she breathed, giving the bluejay a warm, comforting smile.

*shy bluejay energy activate*

Skye
Skye
Commander

Checkmate liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Sep 18, 2022 9:17 pm

( HE IS, and OMG ALL OF THE YES -bruh this gonna be painful.
And yeah at least for the first chunk :3 )

Lucks remained silent and glared at Belle, he didn’t have anything to say to back him up. Only to huff and give a cold hearted glare.

Tari’s eyes widened even more, that yell was all too familiar and a strange sense of de ja vu ran through her system. Her body was shaking as she heard the rage in Belle’s voice. And then.....then she lost it at Sofia’s voice. Her eyes watered.

This is all wrong....w-what do I do?...w-what do I say?! We h-havent brought Lucinia back?! She’s still f-frozen?...nonono Luce! WHERE AM I.

I JUST WANT MY WIFE BACK.

Besides, after having just come back from a whole rampage of a meltdown with Cardinal, who she wasn’t sure was still with her anymore. She couldn’t handle it, Besides, Sofia’s words just made it worse for her. And yet...yet she couldn’t help but feel comforted.

Tears dropped to the pavement. Her mind was shattered. This felt wrong...w-what had she done?! She couldn’t find anything to say, it was all too much.

SHERIDAN YOU BASTARD, EVELYN I HATE YOU-

Owl....o-owl help me please...

Lucks raised his brow and looked at Tari tilting his head in a cold calculating manner. Yet he seemed to be a tad concerned, he expected her to say something at least.

“ it seems your ‘ friend ‘ is malfunctioning is that normal or?-“ he stated in a confused tone of voice.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun Sep 18, 2022 9:22 pm

( EEEE
*mario voice* HERE WE GO
edit: listening to "what could have been" makes this ALL THE MORE EPIC )

Sofia guessed the breakdown was because of... what Tari just learned. She knelt down beside her and laid her hands on Tari's shoulders. "Shhh-sh-sh it's okay... we'll... we'll figure a way out to bring you both back. Shh-"

"Shut up, Lucks, you've caused us enough pain as it is," Belle snarled. "Keep talking and you'll eat lead."

Theo stood beside Tari, worry plain in his eyes.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Sep 18, 2022 9:36 pm

( WEHEH. * listening to panic room by Aura for reasons )
( DAMMIT IM CRYING LMAO-)

Tari tensed up as she felt Sofia’s touch, her brows furrowed. Letting out a pained squeak. Her heart was in her throat as it tightened. This...this was real life...it hurt all the more to her. She looked at Theo as she sensed his presence and her heart shattered more, he wasn’t...real...he was his video game self. She then looked up at Sofia and met her soft gaze. It...was all too much.

What have I done...

She choked out and let out a pain filled scream cry as tears fell down her cheeks. Screaming bloody murder. Her heart felt like it was ripped out of its chest at this cruel reality as her worst fears have come to been realized. Skye was gone.

Lucks huffed and glared at Belle only to be wide eyed at Taris pained scream. Safe to say he was actually concerned.

“ yes but-“ he started only for Masa to aim the gun and glared.

Belle’s right, stay away from her. ” he growled, even though his hand shook.

Lucks huffed and grinned as he saw the gun aimed at him.
“ Silly Masa, Like you even have the guts “ he chuckled/ taunted.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Sep 19, 2022 10:25 am

( O YE THAT TOO )

Sofia pulled her into a protective hug. "Shhhh, it'll be okay... I promise..."

"Tari... we beat the boss! We're safe now," Theo said. "The police'll get him and... we'll get Lucinia back!"

Belle shook her head at Lucks, eyes narrowed.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:08 am

Tari froze at the hug, her eyes widening. Tears spilling rapidly. It was real and yet it wasn’t.

I never got to say goodbye.

I promise you’ll never have to say goodbye to me. Ever

Her pupils shrunk and her body shook, and her hands shook violently. Remembering her anger rampage, the fire.....she swore she smelled the smoke.

I had a family. I had a son! I had a wife!

I left you...I promised you’d never have to say goodbye to me and I broke it!

NO- DONT HUG ME. GET AWAY FROM ME, YOURE NOT THE SOFIA I KNOW. YOURE NOT HER. YOU DONT GET TO TOUCH ME.

Her brows furrowed more as she heard Theo’s voice, it wasn’t even Theo and yet...oh god. She killed them all didn’t she?...oh god she did. Lucinia was wrong about her...she is a monster.

And yet...oh god did she want the hug so badly. But nothing will make it better for the sins she’s caused. The Bluejay let out a wailing cry and clung to Sofia. Or ...whatever she was and buried her face in her shoulder.

DONT GIVE ME PITY HATE ME. I LEFT YOU.

IM SO SORRY-

I JUST...

She couldn’t respond to Theo..she was too much of a wreck.

I WANT MY WIFE BACK. AND IM SORRY I LEFT YOU-IM SORRY- “ Tari wailed out as she ugly cried. Not caring if she looked like a lunatic. At least...she had some form of comfort.  

Masa blinked and went wide and looked back at Tari.

Wife?- maybe this has messed with her head too much.

Lucks furrowed his brows, greatly confused. This..this Wasn’t normal. Thankfully the police were indeed on their way, the sirens were in the distance.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:33 am

( OH NO MY POOR SWEET BLUEJAY OHMYGOD )

Sofia held her close, confusion rising further. What the hell was she talking about?

Lucinia...?

Maybe it was her memories coming back?

"Tari, hey-- hey take it easy," she murmured, rubbing Tari's back. "Listen, we're gonna figure all this out. I promise."

"What the hell're you talking about?" Belle muttered, eyes widening.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:53 am

( IK IM SORRY I TOLD YOU I HAD INSPO )

Tari tensed up more at the contact, only to cling to the fake Sofia more. They were real and yet she didn’t wanna believe it, she lost her life...her dream. All of it and this was a cruel hell of a reality!! The progress she made with them all was gone.

DONT PITY ME HATE ME GOD DAMN YOU-

Her heart stopped at Belle’s voice. It made it all the more clear to her that this indeed was real. But she couldn’t take it easy! No matter what the fake Sofia tried to do.

NO I CANT TAKE IT EASY, I WANT SKYE BACK. I WANT HER BACK “ she screamed in response to Belle and hid her face more in the canaries shoulder. Her voice was hoarse so she had shut up for now but continued sobbing. Her body shaking as she tried to get her bearings.

Masa’s heart broke, it sounded genuine. Like Tari actually knew this Skye person..but no records existed to what he knew.

Lucks laughed in amusement.

“ your friend has gone raving mad! This is rather entertaining “ he chuckled with a sneer. “ and here I thought Sheridan was a lunatic, I guess it runs in the family “

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:02 pm

( IT'S GOOD THOUGHHH )

"M-maybe it's her memories coming back?" Sofia offered, brows pointing as she looked up at Masa.

"What do you mean by family?" Belle huffed. "And shut up about raving madness, it's your fault, you bastard! Not just your fault, but Sheridan's too, and we all knew that he was batshit insane from the get-go. You're even worse for letting him work for you! Letting him kill Lucinia, and turn Tari into his science fair project!"

Sofia looked back at Tari. "Tari, we don't... we don't know who this Skye person is. You'll have to explain to us."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:17 pm

( EE DANKE )

Masa just shrugged, letting his guard down enough.

Tari snapped her eyes open, her heart stopping again. Her heart and mind shattering more.

how dare you say that to me?!YOU OF ALL PEOPLE

she was my wife! The love of my life! You were close to her, how freaking dare you say that you don’t know her! You looked after her everytime I was gone, you took care of her! Masa was like her brother! AND SHES GONE, EVELYN KILLED HER. I LOST EVERYTHING.I HAD A SON, I HAD A FAMILY. AND ITS GONE “ Tari wailed again and clung tighter to the canary.

Masa blinked and went wide eyed, pure shock and confusion was seen.

Lucks just growled at Belle.
“ you’ll figure it all out eventually, you nosey kids always have a way with things. There are far more dangerous things at play here “ he snarled. “ And yes I know he was insane but he knew what he was doing “ he huffed only to jolt and be wide eyed at Tari. The hell?!

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:33 pm

(the poor babyyyy)

Sofia's anxiety shot through the roof.

"Tari-- listen, we-- we never met-- we never met anyone named Skye," she hissed, trying not to panic. "Look, we can figure all of that out in a second, just... just know that we're here for you. Okay? We'll figure all this out in a second; you-- y-you met Lamar in the middle of the city, he brought you to us. You... you were trapped at TAS Corp with Theo and we broke you out at a showmatch. And now we're here. Evelyn... Evelyn didn't kill anyone in the time that we knew her."

"And you saved me from my glitched game!" Theo chimed in, trying to smile.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:51 pm

( ikkkk I’m sorry, don’t worry there’s more angst coming )

Tari couldn’t take this anymore. It was right and yet it wasn’t! None of this made sense!

Theo didn’t help, her memories of him glitching and turning him real were engrained in her head. Neo...Skye...t-they were gone!

She screamed bloody murder and clung tighter. Tears spilling rapidly.

YOURE LYING, YOU HAVE TO BE.

Theo Isnt real anymore...Neo is gone, my boy..my little Robin.

Skye is gone! O-owl please I need you!

And I left you ...I promised I never would. Lucinia is still frozen..

I’m not your Tari! I’m not the Tari you guys know! I’m poisoned, I’m a monster.

You’re not the people I know and love and yet.

I Cant do this...I’d rather just die!

I’m sorry, I left you..I ruined everything “ Tari cried, her voice weak.

Lucks furrowed his brows. Lamar thankfully woke up and got out of his car, hand on his head only to furrow his brow.

Oh shit-what did I miss?!

Thankfully the police cars zoomed up to them, their red and blue lights covering the area.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Sep 19, 2022 1:21 pm

( mwehehehehe )

"Guys, we have to get out of here," Sofia called. "Tari's freaking, and the authorities are gonna kick our asses if they find out what else we did."

She stood up and tried to help Tari walk away from the scene. Theo darted over to Lamar.

"Masa, come on; let's get out of here!" Sofia shouted to him.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Sep 19, 2022 1:30 pm

( WEHE )

Masa blinked and nodded, he glared at Lucks and looked over at Belle.
“ Belle come on let’s go!” He said in a stern voice.

Lamar picked Theo up and carried him, so they wouldn’t loose him. Following the other two.

Tari froze, police?!...no not again! She didn’t wanna go to jail again! She forced herself up through her throws of Mania and with the fake Sofia’s help. Sharp breaths of air were heard. Her vision blurry with tears.

She pushed herself forward and started to head out.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Sep 19, 2022 1:38 pm

( how it feels:
OOOOH LUCKY BOI LIVES
how it looks:
🦋 This action will have consequences. )

"I need to stay," Belle told Masa in a gentle, somber tone. "I don't... belong with you guys anyway. Besides, I've... also got dirt on my hands from working with TAS Corp." She gave him a weak smile. "Go... get outta here."

Theo just clung to Lamar for the time being.

Sofia ran as fast as she could manage, keeping an eye on Tari. She was the last person that Sofia wanted to lose.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Sep 19, 2022 1:50 pm

( YES LOL AND OH GOD THE BUTTERFLY-I know what that means )
( AND AWWW BELLE ACK-)

Masa furrowed his brow, his heart aching. Eyes watering. He didn’t want to leave Belle, hell they all had dirt on their hands! What kind of a leader would he be if he left her behind?...

He knew he wouldn’t be able to persuade her though. He sighed sadly and let a single tear fall.

“ .....we’ll see each other again soon. I’ll get you out, promise. Hang in there. “ he choked out and ran off with the group. He wiped his face as he ran after the group.

Lamar bolted along side Sofia and Tari.

Tari ran along side them, tears still spilling down her cheeks. Wiping her eyes with her bluejay hoodie.

This is all wrong.....I can’t....I can’t...

She took a deep breath and looked back out into the street.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Sep 19, 2022 2:00 pm

( IKKKK ACK )

Belle nodded once, then stepped back and stood in front of the police, ready to face them head-on.

Sofia came to a screeching halt beside Tari as a floodlight shone through the alley they stood in.

Theo ducked behind Tari instinctively.

"Welllll, well, well," a somewhat familiar, gruff voice chuckled from the end of the alley. The king of the Rustworks stepped into view and gave the group an observant glance. "Looks like you could all use a ride."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Sep 19, 2022 2:13 pm

( MWAHAHA )

The police had arrived and gotten out, arresting Belle and Lucks.

Lamar skidded to a halt and his eyes widened. Oh shit-

Masa blinked and went wide eyed, oh boy he was in trouble. He stood behind Tari and Sofia.

Tari skidded to a smooth halt and her eyes widened. Her pupils shrunk again. More memories flooded through.

Marco-

Her meta hand shook, and it wasn’t because of her Mania. The memories flooded back. She shoved her pain aside, whatever this sick reality was...she wasn’t gonna let them get taken by him. She might’ve known Marco in her old timeline, but not this one and he didn’t look very friendly.

She stood out infront of them and puffed her chest out.

“ Thanks, but no. I’ve been through hell and back, more then once in my lifetime. I’m sorry, but we aren’t going with you. And trust me, you don’t wanna get on my bad side “ Tari threatened/ hissed as she gave a protective death glare to Marco. She had a feeling Cardinal was still present with her. She was just silent.

I might have screwed up....but I won’t screw up here. Fake or not this is my reality now.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Sep 19, 2022 2:32 pm

( heheheh )

"Tari, we can trust him," Sofia said in a gentle tone. "I know you haven't met him, but I have. It... it's safe. We'll all be safe if we go with him."

Theo said nothing, still scared of the stranger.

"Yeah, I'm sorry to remind you but the police won't exactly give you any mercy. Certainly not after what you did to TAS Corp. So if you wanna make it out of here unseen, you'll have to play along," Marco huffed.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Sep 19, 2022 2:44 pm

Tari looked at Sofia with furrowed brows, yes...she knew. She knew all of it. But this timeline was different...what if...what if Marco was different?!

She grit her teeth and fear was seen in her eyes as Marco mentioned police. She did not wanna go back to prison, it was brutal. She took a shaky breath, she’s...come to terms with her reality now. Sofia was Sofia...Lamar was Lamar...and Masa was Masa. It just....it was different. But she trusted them all the same. Like she never left at all.

She somehow didn’t trust Marco. She didn’t know why. So if she couldn’t trust the griffon vulture, she’d trust the canary.

Tari nodded to Sofia gently and looked back at Marco. Brows furrowed, she looked like a hot mess.

Fine, I’ll trust her on this. But if you so much as go back on your word. I promise, there will be hell to pay. “ Tari threatened, she wasn’t gonna take things lightly.

Nobody hurts my friends...my family.
At least I taught you something
You did...I’m...im glad you’re here, you’re the only familiar face.
Indeed....and I’m sorry...

Lamar stood behind Theo as if to reassure him. His eyes widening. Since when did Tari get so....brave? That wasn’t like her.  

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Sep 19, 2022 3:07 pm

(not me thinking the canon is just another timeline of a conflicted tari trying to make ends meet with what she's got
leading to why she's cool with dying and all that, because she'll start over
but she's NOT cool with dying because she's starting over-)

"Eh, fair enough. Come on, all of you," Marco shrugged, beckoning for them to follow.

Sofia kept an arm around Tari as she walked forward into the light.

----

A man in a heavy coat and glowing mask stood in the crowd that gathered around Lucks and Belle.

He watched the group leave, and watched them with a cold, calculating gaze.

Tari had failed.

At least Lucks was going to jail. He could work with that.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Sep 19, 2022 3:17 pm

( OOH POSSIBLY-)

Tari tensed up as she followed Marco, she...she still wasn’t okay with this Sofia touching her. And yet....she missed it. So she allowed it.

No...she’s not..she’s not Skye. Put your clinginess aside...you had a taste of what could’ve been...this is your reality now.

“.....we need to talk once we get there....privately. ” she murmured sadly to the Canary.

Lamar had picked up Theo again so he wouldn’t get left behind and followed them, Masa had followed as well.

——

The police had handcuffed Lucks causing him to grunt and huffed. He glanced at Belle.

“ you don’t have as much dirt on your hands, you could’ve left with them you know “ he told so only Belle could hear.

The police handcuffed Belle as well.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Sep 19, 2022 4:17 pm

( EE- again is just an idea if you like it, go for it :3
also somehow lost my whole post so oof )

"Of course, of course," Sofia murmured in a gentle tone, keeping an arm around her as she led her on.

Theo clung to Lamar, riding on Lamar's shoulders piggyback style.

——

"Unlike you, I have standards," Belle spat, tears rolling down her face. "Unlike you, I'm willing to plead guilty. Because I can recognize when I'm wrong, goddammit! I'm not afraid to go to jail. God knows I deserve it. Besides. I have nobody else now. Not like I have anything left to live for."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next