The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

System Reboot ( MR AU RP )

2 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

System Reboot ( MR AU RP ) Empty System Reboot ( MR AU RP )

Post by Skye Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:21 pm

( AAAWW THE BEBE-
omfg it skye and masa
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/tAXRNzWcu7A )

"I meant every word," Sofia stated firmly, hugging her tight. "And... and I'm gonna keep reminding you of that, too. Both you and Skye... you two are everything to me, and..."

She noticed how Tari squeezed her lower half and sighed through her nose, green stripes and spots lighting up the water.

"A-and I want you to remember that."

*shy bluejay energy activate*

Skye
Skye
Commander

Checkmate liked this post

Back to top Go down

System Reboot ( MR AU RP ) Empty Re: System Reboot ( MR AU RP )

Post by Checkmate Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:35 pm

( LMFAO IT IS. Skye be screeching up a storm and Masa just shook as hell lol )( AND AWWW MY HEARTTT )

Tari’s ears perked up a tiny bit at the words, her heart warming somewhat. Her eyes would be watery right now but it’s purpose was defeated since they were underwater.

“ You’re not just telling me what I want to h-hear....r-right?...” she asked/choked out. She pulled back and looked Sofia in the eyes, her brows furrowed like she was crying almost.

“ I want to believe you but I just...” she cleared her throat since it was tightening up “....I’m sorry I just, I had a nightmare yesterday...and you were in it and you-you practically degraded me and s-said that you didn’t really love me. All because I couldn’t save Skye since she was being mind controlled by Evelyn and you just- went ballistic on me. Y-you practically betrayed me- “ she admitted and sniffled sharply.

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Nov 24, 2022 3:27 pm

( ye lol-
and AW right back atcha, the bebe- )

Sofia's face fell.

"Skye... told me a little... about that..." she said softly, ears drooping. "But... listen, I... I don't know what all was said in that dream, or anything, but... I'm telling this to you because I want to. I do love you... okay? Both you and Skye. I... I want all of you; both of you..."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Nov 24, 2022 3:41 pm

( AWWW AGAIN MY HEART-but E )
( Masa- https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRC8wWp3/ )

Tari listened and took the words to heart this time. She thought on it and nodded, eventually giving her a warm smile as her ears perked back up slightly.

But she kept what the nightmare had said private, she didn’t wanna upset the canary further, or Skye for that matter.

“ Okay; I believe  you. “ she smiled warmly “ I’m sorry I just..I’ve been betrayed so much before...by people I didn’t think even would leave me. A-and I don’t want you to be one of them. It’s, it’s one of my greatest fears actually, that you or Skye would leave me. Next being Lucinia. But, I believe you. Cuz I want the both of you too so; so bad. “ she admitted.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Nov 24, 2022 5:35 pm

( omg FR-
and ack right back atcha )

Sofia coiled around her a bit tighter.

"Well... I'm not going to leave you..." she murmured, stroking Tari's back. "Not after everything we've been through... not after all we've fought for. Okay?"

She nuzzled her face against Tari's cheek.

"I'm not leaving you. Ever. That's a promise."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Nov 24, 2022 5:49 pm

( MY HEARTTTT OMG ACK-THE BEBEEE )

Tari took the words to heart and felt her chest warm up. The bluejay pressed her face against Sofia’s at the nuzzle part, her patterns glowed as bright as possibly can be at the back stroke and everything else combined.

She hugged Sofia tighter and tightened her tail around the canary more along with the hug.

“....thank you. I’m never leaving you either. You can count on that. You or Skye “ Tari murmured. Her fin spikes had risen up due to the contact though.

I love you songbird...I always will. ” she murmured.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Nov 24, 2022 6:14 pm

( AGAIN RIGHT BACK ATCHA AWW- )

Sofia rubbed the scaly edge of her face against Tari's, a bit like a cat would.

"Feeling's mutual..." she whispered. "It... it feels nice... being close to you like this..."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Nov 24, 2022 6:27 pm

( AGAIN-AWWW ACK- THE BEBE’S BOTH OF EM )

Tari giggled at the face rub part, she was slowly picking up on the ways of how to be a Siren. Slowly but surely.

Her ears flicked happily and tucked her face into the hug.

“ Feelings mutual; with the close thing “ she murmured as she closed her eyes. She kinda didn’t wanna leave the little bundle that they’ve gotten themselves into.

“ you’re warm and safe-soft-“ Tari rambled on as she nuzzled into the canaries neck.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Nov 24, 2022 7:57 pm

( IKR )

"Warm even though we're cold-blooded?" Sofia snickered. "Don't worry, I understand..."

Her patterns gleamed bright enough to rival Tari's.

"I wish Skye could join us. Then we could make a braid," she giggled. "Nah, nah, that's stupid..."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:05 pm

( and now for some possible drama to add to the gayness Wehehe-)

Tari giggled at the joke then flicked her ears a bit.

“ no-it’s not completely stupid-a bit difficult but not stupid heh. It can be done, I think?” She mused as she thought on it. Her ears perked up in alert though, her eyes wide and her pupils snake ish. In turn, her tail wrapped around Sofia even tighter only to hiss. Her back spines higher and alert in a protective manner.

Maybe—it could just be me?—-but I swear I thought I saw a shadow—

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:25 pm

( ooo-
oh wait should the lurking shadow be skye??
or perhaps other evil sirens--? )

"What's wrong?" Sofia murmured. "What'd you see?"

She tilted her head, then let out a high-pitched whine to get a sense of her surroundings. Sort of like a dolphin.

She wasn't sure what it was. It must have moved out of her range.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:50 pm

( Evil Sirens >:3 could you be them this time? Just like maybe some npc’s ?and OOH noice with the echolocation)

“ I dunno; I thought I saw a shadow-“ Tari answered. Her ears were up and alert, trying to search for any weird sounds. Her back spines vibrated just a touch, it signified her anger. Her pupils stayed snake like slits.

She bared her teeth and let out a warning hiss to the shadows along with Sofia’s echoing call.

—-Mine—-

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Nov 24, 2022 9:05 pm

( yeye sure! )

A group of sharklike sirens began to circle them, eyes black as the bottom of the sea.

Sofia snarled at them, her spines raising up in alarm.

They said nothing-- just staring at Tari and Sofia with murderous glares.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Nov 24, 2022 9:11 pm

( ooh spooky 👀 )

Tari followed suit with her own hiss. Her eyes glued to the shark like sirens. Her red eyes deadly as she gave her own equally murderous gaze.

The bluejay folded her ears back and stared one of them directly in the eyes. As if saying ‘ back off; she’s mine ‘ .

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Nov 24, 2022 10:12 pm

( ye they be shorks >:3 )

Sofia unwound her tail in case she needed to fight, but kept herself positioned around Tari to protect her.

"Back off," she snapped, teeth bared.

The shark sirens were a bit larger than the two of them, but there were only three in total. Sofia and Tari had a chance.

"You can't protect her," one growled. "You can't even protect yourself."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Nov 24, 2022 10:20 pm

( Wehehe )

Tari reared up and got ready to attack too. She took note of the amount and activated her meta vision, her eyes going those robotic circles once more.

Tough words from a tadpole surrounding themself “ she snapped/hissed. Her eyes a murderous gaze. A familiar pain began in her head again, her vision darkened around her eyes, causing her eye lids to flutter a good few times and for her to grunt in pain.

Not again—

Threat—mine—-THREAT -MINE—

She shook her head and swam beside Sofia, side to side.

I suggest you leave her alone; unless you want your throats ripped out” Tari snarled in a deadly and dark manner. Her back Spikes were vibrating and a little humming sound could be heard from them, again signifying her anger.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Nov 24, 2022 10:26 pm

( OO i like how she makes menacing humming noises PFFFF )

"Please; your fangs are the size of minnows' tails," another snarled. "They can't pierce our hides."

"You can see the markings, can't you? We're reef sirens. A few stings and you're done for," Sofia spat.

"Not if we rip those barbs off first."

One of them flicked his tail and darted in Sofia's direction, but she did her best to dodge him.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Nov 24, 2022 10:34 pm

( YE Another call back to rdkll x3 it’s like a deep vibration noise kinda-)
( AND OOP )

Tari whipped her head around to the shark siren who attacked Sofia. And all hell broke loose. She was tame with Lucinia, she was even tame the first time she had her black out. But now that Sofia was in actual danger.

No mercy.

The bluejay had blacked out once more.

Her ears folded back and she let out a ungodly screech like hiss of a roar, her back spikes vibrating and visibly shaking like a rattle snakes tail. Only for her to dart over to that very shark and aim to tackle him.

Her eyes wild and claws sharpened. And Fangs on display. Bubble trails followed her due to her speed.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Nov 25, 2022 12:43 pm

( OO nice! )

Knocked off course, the shark let out an angered roar, lashing his tail and turning around to fight her.

Sofia took the chance to swoop past him and slash at one of the others.

The third went after Tari from behind in an attempt to protect her leader.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Nov 25, 2022 12:51 pm

( E and even more oop-also how do they do the stinging thing Sofia talked about? With their tails like a sting ray?)

Tari perked her ears up, used her meta runner vision and did a quick dodge to the side, dodging the third siren. Only to give a nasty glare to the shark leader. She bared her teeth and hissed snake like once more and aimed another dash at the shark leader.

She aimed a nasty bite to his neck. Or hoped to. Even with her meta vision and instincts she wasn’t sure how strong or fast the leader was.

But if she did aim the bite, she didn’t plan on letting go.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:09 pm

( yeye sorta, thinking of the barbs on their back fins? like the glowy spikes on the tips of them? .,. )

The leader writhed in pain, gripping Tari's neck and trying to rip her away.

Sofia side-swiped the third shark, trying to slash her with her barbed fins.

The second whipped around and went after Sofia again, but Sofia was too fast.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:33 pm

( ooh oki! )

Tari bit down as hard as possible and dug her claws into the leaders tough shark like skin. She kept her ears perked and alert in case Sofia needed her.

She grunted at the hands on her throat, but did her best to push through it. Adrenaline was helping in aiding that.

Hissing once more, she bit down harder and shook her head, aiming to cause as much damage as possible. All the while her back Spikes were risen, and in the tips of her fins, tiny barbs glowed brightly.

She kept focused on the leader for now. Hissing and snarling all the while.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Nov 25, 2022 2:53 pm

( e!
but that's sofia at least, tari can have other means of attack if you like )

Sofia tried to take down the leader with a swipe of her tail.

He tried to fight them both off, and the other two swarmed around Tari, trying to pick her off of him.

They didn't have poisoned barbs, but they did have claws and teeth.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Nov 25, 2022 3:00 pm

( okay,for means of simplicity I’m gonna stick with it ^^ )

Tari winced and whined in pain at the other two. Her ears folded back as she felt the claws and teeth. She couldn’t take it anymore, the pain caused her to yell and for her to let go finally.

Her back bore many slashes from the attacks of the other two. She hissed and snarled as she watched the other two. She kept her back barbs poisoned filled as a means of defense. She eyed the other two Sirens, waiting to see what they’d do.

Tari let out a screech like roar at the both of them, in hopes of scaring them away as she brandished her claws.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Nov 25, 2022 3:08 pm

( no worries!
also love the pfp :> )

They circled around her, and as soon as the first siren darted after Tari, Sofia leapt in front of her, taking the hit.

Sofia let out a pained grunt and fell back, using her tail to constrict the larger siren and hold her still.

"TARI!" she yelped. "SWIM BACK TO SHORE!"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next