The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

System Reboot ( MR AU RP )

2 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

System Reboot ( MR AU RP ) - Page 40 Empty System Reboot ( MR AU RP )

Post by Skye Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:21 pm

First topic message reminder :

( AAAWW THE BEBE-
omfg it skye and masa
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/tAXRNzWcu7A )

"I meant every word," Sofia stated firmly, hugging her tight. "And... and I'm gonna keep reminding you of that, too. Both you and Skye... you two are everything to me, and..."

She noticed how Tari squeezed her lower half and sighed through her nose, green stripes and spots lighting up the water.

"A-and I want you to remember that."

*shy bluejay energy activate*

Skye
Skye
Commander

Checkmate liked this post

Back to top Go down

System Reboot ( MR AU RP ) - Page 40 Empty Re: System Reboot ( MR AU RP )

Post by Checkmate Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:17 pm

( FR THOUGH, AND OH MY HEART OMG THE STOP IT LINE )

Tari visibly winced at the first part, then visibly winced at the second. Tears started falling freely now.

“ But I want to forgive you! A-and I’m apologizing because I still want you to know that I love you, I still love you a-and I’m apologizing for n-not getting the right messages across! I can’t not apologize, ‘ I CANT TURN IT OFF! ‘  “ Tari cried out as she squeezed her eyes shut. Her body visibly starting to shiver now.

She was just...confused...she wasn’t able to come to much of a conclusion but she knew, she still loved Sofia no matter what.  

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:23 pm

( FRRRR ACKKK )

"But I hurt you," Sofia breathed, staring at the floor. "You might want to forgive me, but that's just because you have such a good heart. You shouldn't... you shouldn't love me after this. It'll just hurt you worse."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:44 pm

( also for ref is she sitting up holding her knees or she on her side facing the wall or facing Tari it hard to visualize atm BUT MA BEBE NUH )

Tari heard that and felt a stab to her heart. Her heart aching for Sofia.

She fell silent for a while and remained that away uncomfortably so. She took a moment to recollect her thoughts and sighed shakily.

“.......I hurt you when Sheridan controlled me. You—-you could’ve chosen to leave me but you stayed. Even though it hurt to process what happened. And honestly....I still hate myself for striking you...I still want that arm gone.

.....Sofia...I do love you still. I-I lost you once, I almost lost you twice because of today, And I don’t wanna lose you ever again. You always saw the best in me when I was down and loss of hope. You always stuck by my side and cheered me on.....so, I’m here to do that for you. I love you, I don’t want to be left alone again either....I’m sure you don’t too. It might take a while....but, every relationship has a few bumps, that much I at least know being made for video games, it happens every time in them, or In Lamar’s anime heh. Please...please just...just stay please. “ she hiccuped as she looked up at Sofia.

Her violet gaze begging for her to listen.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Jan 05, 2023 4:06 pm

( sitting up holding her knees!
And RIGHT BACK ATCHA AGAIN OMG )

"I swear I... I swear I never meant to hurt you..." Sofia breathed, voice breaking. "But now after... after seeing that you didn't know what... w-what was going on, I..."

She wasn't quite convinced that Tari was safe with her anymore. Sure she didn't take intentionally take advantage of Tari's cluelessness, but the question of "intentional" remained in her mind.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Jan 05, 2023 4:43 pm

( E oki and omfg we need lots of wholesome after omg-)

Tari nodded, her gaze soft, she then got up and headed over to Sofia and knelt beside her, kneeling on both knees as she looked over.

“ I know your not that type Sof, I know you’d never intentionally hurt me. You always have my best interests at heart. And no...I didn’t know what was going on.....in the end..I’m still not, mad, just disappointed. I mean, I was a bit mad when you just, ran, leaving me empty handed with the weird questions. But that quickly passed. So please, in the future, be honest with me? No matter what it is or embarrassing it could be? “ she asked softly.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Jan 05, 2023 4:49 pm

( we do omfg-)

Sofia nodded, but then she hesitated.

She slowly lifted her head to make eye contact with Tari.

"You mean you... you still want me?" she trembled.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Jan 05, 2023 5:14 pm

( THE BEBE AJDJSJDJS. We be screeching every post again )

Tari made eye contact with ease, her heart breaking. But then, that magnet feeling was felt, even more stronger than before. But her heart also aching for her.

Oh songbird.......of course I do.

yes, more than anything. ” she murmured softly.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Jan 05, 2023 5:21 pm

( FR )

Sofia pounced out of her sitting position and hugged Tari tightly.

"I'm sorry," she whispered, breaking down into tears again. "I'm so so sorry... I'm never gonna let it happen again, I swear--"
Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Jan 05, 2023 5:30 pm

Tari, not expecting to be pounced on let out a ‘ oof ‘ as she fell on to her back, but she returned the hug in a just as tight loving embrace. She tucked her face into the hug and nodded.

Okay, and ssssshh-ssssh it’s okay, I forgive you. Just, please communicate next time if we wanna...um...go that far heh. It’s okay Songbird, and if I think on it more, it was just a simple miscommunication. It’s all gonna be okay. “ she soothed and went to move to cradle the back of Sofia’s head, only to dig her fingers in the blonde strands of hair and give her head scratches.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Jan 05, 2023 7:53 pm

"I know, I know, I-- I know you always need to... ask permission and, I-- I just... I got too ahead of myself," Sofia whispered. "I'm sorry..."

She wept into Tari's chest and melted at the headscratches. It made her feel much better. 

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Jan 05, 2023 8:12 pm

( the bebeee ack-)

Tari’s face melted into a soft gaze, she kept up the head scratches, noticing the positive reaction from Sofia.

She fully understood now.

“ ssssssh-ssssh, it’s okay...I understand now. You don’t need to apologize anymore Sofia it’s okay....promise. It’s okay love. “ she murmured/ soothed.

Then, she had a thought and it made her blush.

“....I really have that effect on you though?...” she asked shyly, she couldn’t believe it. Sofia was..getting too ahead of herself because of her?

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Jan 05, 2023 10:34 pm

( right back atcha ack )

"Uh-huh," Sofia admitted, voice still shaky. "I-I um... you're really pretty, and, um... s-sometimes it's hard to..."

She sniffed. "B-but I should be able to... I should be able to! I'm such a pervert--"

She gripped the fabric of Tari's hoodie.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Jan 05, 2023 10:55 pm

( e )

Tari’s face turned red and her heart raced.

I—-I have that effect over someone? Not just a random someone...Sofia porter.

And she thinks I’m pretty..heh.

Honestly, I feel honored.

A warm smile was seen. Though her face fell at the tone Sofia used on herself, she continued the head scratches.

No your not Sof....it’s a normal feeling, and sometimes feelings are hard to control. Trust me, I know very well about that. I don’t see you as a pervert at all. A-and...honestly ....I..I actually feel honored that I have such, such an effect over you heh. Like, it’s not just a random person, it’s you. Call me crazy but, I’m actually happy you look at me that way, it...it makes me feel special. “ she admitted shyly.

She still held Sofia in a protective manner, she kept up the headscratches.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Jan 05, 2023 11:09 pm

Sofia sniffed again.

"O-okay," she whispered. "I'm sorry. Th-thank you..."

She just buried her face into the hug.

"I-I love you..."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Jan 05, 2023 11:20 pm

Tari smiled softly and tucked her face into the hug more, still keeping up the head scratches.

I love you too Songbird. Please never forget that. “ she murmured.

She placed a tender kiss on Sofia’s head.

“ And I mean it, if it were anyone else, then yeah I’d say They’re a pervert. But...it’s you. I dunno how to describe it...like, it’s like your the one and only exception. A-and honestly...when I felt that weird feeling...I’ve...ive only had it with you today. And nobody else...like, that effect that I have on you, I suppose, you have on me too. I dunno what it is...but, what I mean to say is....there’s no one else that ... no one else has obtained that privilege. And no one ever will. It’s hard to say but, Sofia...I love you, you and only you. And nothing you do will make me change my mind “ she murmured in a stern yet loving voice.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Jan 05, 2023 11:45 pm

"Okay," Sofia whimpered. "Okay."

She snuggled close to Tari. "I'm glad that... I'm glad that I can do that for you, I just... um... w-when you said that... when you said you didn't know what... that was, I... I just felt like... I felt like I was..."

She kept muttering, body shaking.

-------
Since too many posts were made, this topic has been divided automatically. You can find the rest of this topic here :
https://grid.forumotion.com/t79-system-reboot-mr-au-rp

Last edited by Skye on Thu Jan 05, 2023 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40