The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

System Reboot ( MR AU RP )

2 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

System Reboot ( MR AU RP ) Empty System Reboot ( MR AU RP )

Post by Checkmate Thu Jan 05, 2023 11:55 pm

I THE BEBE )

Tari furrowed her brow, she still laid on her back on th eh round for now. But she still held Sofia close. Somebody would literally have to use a crowbar to pry her out of her arms. She could feel the poor thing shaking and it got to her.

“ like you were doing something wrong?...” she hesitantly ventured. “...I could see that. But Sof...it’s Okay, it’s over now and we learnt from it, that’s all that matters is that we learn from our mistakes. And no, I didn’t know that, but now I do thanks to Marco. To think I’d hear it from him of all people...seriously though I wished Sheridan installed that knowledge into me when he decided to make me. “ she murmured.

She rolled her eyes.

“ woulda made things a whole lot easier that’s for sure “she grumbled.

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

System Reboot ( MR AU RP ) Empty Re: System Reboot ( MR AU RP )

Post by Skye Fri Jan 06, 2023 12:06 am

( RIGHT BACK ATCHA OMG )

"Y-yeah, I... I felt like... I felt like I was doing... horrible things to you..." Sofia breathed, in a horrified tone. "And... and I didn't want to bring it up to you, because... b-because I knew you would freak out, and... I didn't know if you would believe me..."

*shy bluejay energy activate*

Skye
Skye
Commander

Checkmate liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Jan 06, 2023 5:20 am

Tari frowned at that, she understood even more now. She sighed through her nose.

Can’t believe I thought her intentions were of using me. The poor thing sounds down right terrified.

“ I see “ she murmured in a understanding tone. It all made one hundred percent, complete sense.

“ Well, if it helps, you...you weren’t doing horrible things to me. I was feeling good too. I liked it. But I understand now. And Sofia...I trust you, like you don’t know how much I trust you. Even now. Even if I would freak out, explanations of things would still help a great deal than to be left in the dark....but...I understand now. Thank you for having my best interests at heart regardless. “ she murmured and placed a gentle kiss on Sofia’s forehead.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:35 am

Sofia let out a soft whimper at the kiss.

"I know, I just... I thought it... I-I just didn't know what was gonna happen and... I'm sorry," she whispered.

Then, in a softer tone she asked, "Can we... move back to the couch...?"
Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Jan 06, 2023 10:01 am

( Ma heart guyfhihyg lmfao Marco gonna be like.
Marco: ya’ll pick something istfg-)

Tari smiled, she kept her lips pressed to Sofia’s head for now.

The poor thing...god shes really shaken herself up...I wasn’t lying about her feeling good though...she of all people need that...

“ well, you stopped yourself before things went too far, and now, we can go that far if we want to cuz now we both know it’s okay Songbird “ she soothed/ reassured.

“ and yeah sure we can head back to the lounge, want me to hold you this time?” She asked/ offered in a soft voice. Though she eyed her meta hand again and furrowed her brow.

Guess...it’s an eye for an eye huh?....I still don’t fully trust myself, she might not trust herself either.

The difference being Sheridan could still get to me...could still make me hurt her when I least expect it...when I dream again.

She frowned.

I don’t wanna dream again. I don’t want that to happen again. Maybe...maybe before we snuggle I can ask Marco to do me a favor, it’ll aid him too. Sofia will hate it but.....for her safety

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Jan 06, 2023 10:07 am

( YE pfftt-
also i posted in the arcane one ^^ )

"Yeah," Sofia murmured. "Please...? If you don't um... if you don't mind." 

She rested her head on Tari's chest and closed her eyes.

I still feel like a monster.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Jan 06, 2023 10:14 am

( I saw! Dw ^^ AND NUUUU THE BEBE FACK THAT SONG TOO NO-HUG )

Tari’s heart melted at that and nodded.

“ Of course, I don’t mind love. You of all people need to be held gently, I don’t mind. And by god I’m gonna spoil you so much even if you think you don’t deserve it “ she murmured.

“ But before we do I’m gonna talk to Marco about something important okay?...it’s....its needed “ Tari said as she moved her meta hands fingers ever so slightly as she glanced at it.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Jan 06, 2023 10:23 am

( OH YE THE ANCIENT ONE BY SKILLET-?
also not me thinking sofia would melt at being called "bunny" )

Sofia let out a defeated whine at the statement Tari made about "deserving" things.

She couldn't argue; she used that on Tari a minute ago.

But Tari was Tari! She always deserved the best simply because of that! And in this timeline, she didn't have the counterargument of being a criminal.

"Okay..."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Jan 06, 2023 10:33 am

( no the one you showed me with imagine dragons ;-; but I do love that song 👀 )
( AND GASSSP- Y E SSSSS YES OMFG- MY HEART )
( but also omfg my heart the Bebe ;-; )

Tari sensed the defeat and couldn’t help but sigh softly.

There we go, that’s it. Just, let me take care of you.

“ heh, good. Okay, think you can get up?...I’m not as strong as you are...I’ve got noodle limbs i can’t carry you in bridal style heh..” she chuckled.

And pretty soon...one of those limbs would be gone. I won’t be hurting you ever again...Sheridan can’t make me hurt you ever again.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Jan 06, 2023 11:15 am

( O yeye!
but also AAA THE BEBE TARIII
smol post ack )

"Yeah, lemme just..." Sofia pulled herself up and sat back. "Let's go."

She wiped her eyes with the back of her hand.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Jan 06, 2023 11:19 am

( YE she not doing well either ack-and is okay cuz I gtg soon )

Tari looked up at Sofia, she was still laying down. She couldn’t help but give her a loving smile as she propped herself up on her elbows.

Her face turned pink a bit.

“ you know...you’re really pretty from this angle...” she admitted/ complimented.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Jan 06, 2023 11:29 am

( oh ok! )

Sofia ducked her head shyly.

"You're... y-you're pretty from all angles," she whispered. "But... thank you."

She swallowed, then reached out a hand for her. "N-need any help?"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Jan 06, 2023 12:19 pm

( Hghbhgh the bebeee)

Tari smiled shyly too, her face turned even more of a darker shade of pink. Her heart beat raced.

She’s cute when she’s shy

“ aawww heh, of course and, thank you too “ her tone small and shy. Then she saw the hand and nodded. She started to reach out with her meta hand only to furrow her brow then quickly lowered that one and replaced it with her flesh and blood hand.

Reaching out with the flesh and blood hand she grabbed Sofia’s, even though it felt hella awkward cuz it wasn’t her dominant hand.

“ Yeah, again thank you “ she murmured with a nod as she pulled herself up.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Jan 06, 2023 1:25 pm

( right back atcha omgg )

Sofia noticed and felt her heart sink. She didn't ask about it though. They'd had enough insanity for one day.

She held Tari's hand as she walked back to the couch, head down.

"Sorry I ruined the moment."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Jan 06, 2023 1:36 pm

Tari nodded, now walking beside the canary.

it’s okay promise...you don’t need to apologize anymore..but, if it helps make you feel better I won’t stop you. Besides, I know your sorry “ she soothed/ reassured. She squeezed Sofia’s hand in a reassuring manner, rubbing it with her thumb.

She then looked for Marco.

“ you can go ahead and get comfy without me, I need to talk to Marco about something, it shouldn’t take too long okay? Then we can get as mushy as we want “ Tari said then looked back at Sofia with a loving smile.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Jan 06, 2023 1:40 pm

Sofia sighed, but she nodded.

"Okay... don't be long," she said softly, standing off to the side.

She didn't want to leave her, but she wanted to give Tari the space she needed.

It was the least she could do.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Jan 06, 2023 1:52 pm

Tari nodded.

“ I won’t be “ she reassured then headed off to find Marco. Going to his vulture perch.

Eventually she made it and looked up.

“ Hey Marco? C-can I talk to you about something? It’s important, a-and I think it’ll benefit the both of us. “ she called up to him, her voice loud so he could hear her. She knew he might be busy playing games or something.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Jan 06, 2023 1:54 pm

"What's up, do you need me to handle Sofia or something?" Marco called, looking over his shoulder at her.

Sofia overheard the yell and bit her lip, sitting on the couch and shrinking up into a ball. 

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Jan 06, 2023 2:05 pm

( fsr this looks cinematic in my head Rn and. I love it lol AND THE BEBE )

Tari went wide eyed.

“ W-what?! No! Nononono that’s all taken care of promise! She’s okay “ she reassured.

She took a deep breath and sighed then looked at her meta arm, staring at the palm of her hand.

“ A-actually it’s more personal than that, it.....regards my meta arm. I’m here to make a offer “ she called up to him.  

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Jan 06, 2023 2:14 pm

( E- )

"And that is...?" Marco asked dryly, tilting his head at her.

He wasn't exactly excited to hear from her, but he was thankfully patient enough to listen for the moment.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Jan 06, 2023 2:26 pm

Tari took another deep breath and got all the bravery she could muster.

“ I give you my meta arm in exchange for Sofia’s lap top back. I’m not asking for freedom, I know it’s your turf, but I know how much Sofia loves that little thing. And she can’t help us much if she doesn’t have it either if it’s a dire situation too.

You get a fancy piece of tech with all the bells and whistles that you can make your own. And I get my arm gone. And Sofia gets her laptop back. This way Sheridan won’t be able to control me ever again, I know Sofia blocked him off from me, but if he’s able to hijack me while I’m asleep. I don’t wanna risk any chances. Besides who’s to say he can’t override her security measures?....and...I just...I hate myself for striking her. I don’t exactly trust myself anymore...especially not if Sheridan can do that to me. “ she explained as she glanced at the ground in hatred.

she sighed heavily and looked back up at him.

“ so...how about it?” Tari asked with a bit of hope in her tone.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Jan 06, 2023 4:52 pm

Marco growled out a "hmmmm".

He really had no reason to refuse other than the fact he'd be letting Sofia get off scot-free. But he wasn't after Sofia.

Masa was the one he wanted answers on. So he figured he ought to comply.

"Fine, it's a deal. But I can't promise it'll be a pleasant experience," Marco huffed.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Jan 06, 2023 5:03 pm

Tari beamed at first, only to nod and visibly cringe. She looked over at the chopping block and nodded firmly.

“ i never expected it to be. “ she remarked then looked back up at Marco with a thankful smile. “ Thank you, thiiiiink we can get it done now? Or are you too busy? “ she asked.

Sofia could wait right? Besides it’d be a nice surprise for her too to see her laptop back. Maybe—-not so nice of a surprise of what it costed...but it was all gonna be worth it.  

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Jan 06, 2023 5:15 pm

"You wanna get it done now, when Sofia could be around the corner listening to you scream and all that?" Marco remarked, folding his arms. "I don't have a problem with it. But they might."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Jan 06, 2023 5:24 pm

Tari went wide eyed and smacked herself on the forehead.

oh god no! Especially her and Theo! Lamar—-he’s tough right?—

Shoot-youre right! Got a little bit carried away. Sorry. I was too happy about it. Uhmmm.....what do you think is the best time?” She asked as she looked back at him, her head tilted to the side, brow raised in confusion.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next