The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

System Reboot ( MR AU RP )

2 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

System Reboot ( MR AU RP ) - Page 40 Empty System Reboot ( MR AU RP )

Post by Checkmate Thu Jan 05, 2023 11:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

I THE BEBE )

Tari furrowed her brow, she still laid on her back on th eh round for now. But she still held Sofia close. Somebody would literally have to use a crowbar to pry her out of her arms. She could feel the poor thing shaking and it got to her.

“ like you were doing something wrong?...” she hesitantly ventured. “...I could see that. But Sof...it’s Okay, it’s over now and we learnt from it, that’s all that matters is that we learn from our mistakes. And no, I didn’t know that, but now I do thanks to Marco. To think I’d hear it from him of all people...seriously though I wished Sheridan installed that knowledge into me when he decided to make me. “ she murmured.

She rolled her eyes.

“ woulda made things a whole lot easier that’s for sure “she grumbled.

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

System Reboot ( MR AU RP ) - Page 40 Empty Re: System Reboot ( MR AU RP )

Post by Checkmate Tue Feb 21, 2023 8:54 pm

( Ik ;-; )

Tari whimpered and nuzzled into Skye’s clothes. She trusted Skye, she was the only one that knew what was going on. So she placed all her trust into the owl. She hoped to god it was temporary.

“ O-okay. It—it hurts—-god it burns! It’s too much!” She whimpered as she gripped on to Skye’s clothes.

The pain grew in crescendo. Only to go completely limp. Her consciousness somewhere else as the entity took over. She lost.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Feb 21, 2023 11:12 pm

( oh ow my heart this is tough to handle rn ngl )

Skye was used to this by now, so she just kept soothing Tari the best she could.

"It's gonna be alright, babe... I promise..." she whispered.

*shy bluejay energy activate*

Skye
Skye
Commander

Checkmate liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Feb 21, 2023 11:23 pm

( I sorriiiiiii wholesomeness will be after I promise )

Tari’s head moved a bit, and her eyes opened, they were a fine mixture of reddish violet.

“ Well that’s one way to lie to someone. “ her voice deep, hinting that it was Cardinal. She snorted and glared up at Skye.

“ Darling I hate to break it to you, but we have a big problem on our hands, I’m surprised you’ve not picked up on the clues already. “ she huffed. She stayed where she was for the time being, over the years Cardinal has grown a liking to Skye.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Feb 22, 2023 7:23 pm

( it ok )

"Y'know what, I have," Skye huffed, eyes narrowing. "You'd better quit hurting her or I'll do something beyond deactivating your ability to speak."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Feb 22, 2023 7:42 pm

( Oki ;^; )
( AND EHE PROTECTIVE OUL )

Tari raised her brow and scoffed, almost believing Skye.

“ Like what?” She taunted “ And please, like I care. All I know is that she is not my Tari. Therefore I don’t answer to her. And I hate to say this, but she’s right. With the dreaming thing. I can read her mind, she dreamt the sigils and somehow they aligned just right for her to warp here. “ she explained.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:23 pm

( YES E )

"So you're telling me that she's replaced my wife?" Skye ventured, voice shaking with anger and confusion. "Explain."

She wanted to bring Tari back. Her Tari. But she didn't know how.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:35 pm

( OKAY OW-THAT HURT-BUT SHE’S NOT WRONG )

Tari huffed.

“ Finally, now you’re listening “ she growled in frustration. She took a deep breath.

“ Every universe has what makes the thing move, in this case, it being a certain person. If you were to warp, you’d be the one putting it on pause. In this case, Tari is the thing that makes the world move. And since there’s already another Tari here, she’s taken her counterparts form, but with her conscious trapped in it. It’d be like if you warped but there was already another Skye..so you took that Skye’s place. You’d have everything the counterpart has. Now, would you be able to handle it? Most likely not...and I can already tell this, I’ll call her ‘ Other Tari ‘ isn’t...used to parallel universe warping. “ Tari explained with a heavy sigh.

“ Your counterpart, I would assume would be swapping places with the other counterpart. So Sofia in that universe would have your Tari. To keep things moving. “ Tari explained calmly as she looked up at Skye.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:05 pm

( all of it hurts ;v; )

"So then how the hell do we fix it?" Skye sputtered, eyes widening.

She believed it wholeheartedly at this point.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:13 pm

( ye ;-; )

Tari sighed.

“ Honestly Darling....I don’t know. “ she admitted. “ We’ll just fix it how everything manages to fix, by itself. We’ll let it run it’s course and eventually the universe should bring back the right counterparts. Like how the world knew that there was a unrecognized Anomaly when Your Tari warped the first time. Everything faded and glitched away and suddenly we were just back home. It was all like a one weird pipe dream...” she murmured

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:17 pm

Skye pursed her lips and exhaled forcefully, nostrils flaring.

"I don't wanna screw with the universe, I want shit to work out now."

She blinked slowly. "But what the fuck ever, I guess."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:21 pm

( The Bebe )

Tari laughed.

“ Darling the universe is already screwed up at this point. “ she remarked “ But if we rush things....they’ll never work the way we want them to. Everything takes time. This is the perfect universe, trust it to be that way and eventually it’ll all work out. “ she advised in a oddly soft reassuring tone.

Then she blinked and her gaze turned serious.

“ But another important question is, what do you wanna do with ‘ Other Tari ‘? You want me to keep in control or do you want me to hand her back over..?” Tari asked, again her voice soft. She knew how much Skye loved Tari and how much this was probably hurting.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:40 pm

"Stay in control. I don't want her to remember any of this," Skye sighed. "Besides, I can't figure this shit out by myself, clearly. I'm too old for this. I went grey before I hit thirty..."

She shook her head. "But whatever."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:46 pm

( AGAIN OW—)

Tari nodded, her face taking on one of pity.

“ Indeed...very well then “ she sighed. Skye did indeed have grey hairs...and that weary eyed look on her wasn’t great for this age.

She blinked a few times.

“ But I will say this...the ‘ Other Tari ‘ did take a liking to you. Just by sifting through her thoughts I can tell she finds a bit of comfort in you. All’s not lost...maybe you can make something good out of this yet. Though I’m against you and Other Tari forming a bond for obvious reasons...but, maybe it’ll help you guys out. I know that when Tari and I warped...forming a bond with the other Sofia helped. “ she advised.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:51 pm

Skye shook her head.

"No," she stated firmly. "No. I can't."

She furrowed her brow.

I can't bring myself to fall in love with her if she's not meant to be mine.

I don't want to fall in love with her.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:56 pm

( MA HEART THE BEBE )

Tari blinked a few times and nodded solemnly. She already understood where Skye was coming from, their Tari had the same problem.

She shifted a bit and cleared her throat.

“ Uhm—-sooo—can I like....get up now or...? “ she felt just a bit awkward laying here with Skye.

Then her eyes widened and she grunted in slight pain, she placed a hand on her head.

The ‘ other Tari ‘ was trying to fight against her control. She hissed and growled in frustration.

“ god damn it you wretched pest stay down!” She snapped.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:59 pm

"Yeah. Go on, get up," Skye sighed, letting go of her. "I need something to drink, my mind's gone batshit again."

She stood up and walked out of the room, running a hand through her fraying hair.

She wanted to scold Cardinal for talking to the other Tari like that, but she was too tired to form words.

-------
Since too many posts were made, this topic has been divided automatically. You can find the rest of this topic here :
https://grid.forumotion.com/t81-system-reboot-mr-au-rp

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40