The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

System Reboot ( MR AU RP )

2 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

System Reboot ( MR AU RP ) Empty System Reboot ( MR AU RP )

Post by Checkmate Thu Oct 20, 2022 3:32 pm

( ACK THE BEBE- YEYE )

Tari smiled softly at the shoulder kiss, her heart warming. Feeling happy for the canary.

Good, I’m glad “ she smiled warmly.

Good...I hope so...and I mean every single word I’ve said

The bluejay grumbled that the head scratches have stopped momentarily but she nodded. She stepped under the showerhead only to yelp a bit and hold her right arm.

“ heh oh gosh-“she giggled “ I’m so not used this wow..” she said in a shy manner.

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

System Reboot ( MR AU RP ) Empty Re: System Reboot ( MR AU RP )

Post by Skye Thu Oct 20, 2022 3:56 pm

( aawww ma heart )

"Aw, it's okay," Sofia giggled. "I mean, uh... neither am I..."

She ran her hands through Tari's hair, letting the water reach everywhere the soap had been.

"It's gonna be so floofy after dis," she grunted in a high-pitched gremlin-y voice. "Trust me on dis. He-heh."

She grinned at that.

*shy bluejay energy activate*

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Oct 20, 2022 4:01 pm

( E )

Tari giggled and squeezed her eyes shut so the soap wouldn’t get in them, she couldn’t help but laugh at the gremlin voice. A good sign that the canary was happy!

“ hehe, floofy eh? Okie dokie then “ she giggled “ majestic floof “ she added with a happy giggle as she hugged herself.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Oct 20, 2022 4:12 pm

( i'm just imagining the gremlin voice as an extension of the little squeak sound she made when she hugged the pocket gakusei console- )

"Yes, majestic blue floof," Sofia nodded. "BLOOF."

She broke down in a snickering fit. "Okay, okay, time to be serious now--" she held Tari's hair back from her face so the soapy water wouldn't get in her eyes. "...how you feeling so far?"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Checkmate liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Oct 20, 2022 4:18 pm

( YES OMG- and ack my heart this is so wholesome)

Tari couldn’t help but burst out into laughter.

BLOOF-PLEASE IM DEAD BAHAHA, DUDE HOW CAN I BE SERIOUS NOW?!

She took a moment to get herself under control and cleared her throat. She noticed the difference and thankfully no water was in her eyes.

“ better, thank you. Still drowsy but...better...” Tari said as she looked back with a loving smile. “ you’re...you’re really gentle you know that?...” she asked softly.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Oct 20, 2022 4:26 pm

( FR THOUGH
and to think the rest of the team is convinced they're doing something unholy )

Sofia blushed at that, ducking her head again.

"You... you deserve to be handled gently," she murmured. "You... you need that. I just... I know that nobody else in this world has done that for you, at least... not in the way I'm doing it now... so... I'm doing the best I can to make that debt up to you."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Oct 20, 2022 4:37 pm

( FR LMAO )
( AND MA HEARTT ACK )

Tari furrowed her brows, a small smile was seen.

I used to have someone...and they’re dead because I failed....

“.....even...even after all I’ve done?....even after all the monstrous  crimes I’ve caused?.....you...you think I deserve peace?...” she asked her voice cracking, her eyes watering.

It didn’t settle right with her and yet she wanted it so badly.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Oct 20, 2022 6:07 pm

( same- ;-; )

"Of course you do," Sofia murmured, washing the remnants of the shampoo out of Tari's hair. "And... that was in another timeline... a different playthrough of whatever kind of sick game this whole reality simulation thing is. You... I-I know you. And I love you... nothing is going to make me think you don't deserve peace. I don't care what Masa says, or what Lamar says... or what Belle says, honest as she is... or what Lucinia says, or even what Theo says. Okay...?"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Oct 20, 2022 6:30 pm

( AWWW ACK )

Tari choked up at that and her lips trembled. A few tears spilled, this simulation thing was cruel. She let out a choked out cry and sniffled. A warm glow was felt once more.

“....Thank you Sofia...it...it means so much,m-much more then you think...especially since, especially since I thought you would persecute me. Especially the other Sofia...” she choked out and wiped her eyes.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Oct 20, 2022 6:47 pm

( IK ACK )

Sofia gave Tari a gentle kiss, then smiled at her.

"I mean... considering you're a timelord now... heh, I'm sure..." she said softly. "I don't know what you've seen, or... what other versions of me you've talked to... this version of me loves you like no tomorrow, and wants you to be safe, and... gosh, I've said this already, heh..."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Oct 20, 2022 6:55 pm

( * birb squee cuz ma heart * )

Tari bursted into tears at that, she wasn’t sure if the other Sofia would do those things...but, the fear of it was strong enough. The fear of betrayal and disappointment.

She melted at the cheek kiss and was reassured enough.

Thank you....Thank you so much..and r-repeated or not I..I needed that ” she sobbed.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Oct 20, 2022 7:26 pm

( ik lol )

"Shhh, sh-sh-sh, it's okay--" Sofia soothed, reaching up to brush the tears away from Tari's face. "I'm here..."

She blinked, then slicked her own hair back so she could see her better. "How you doing? Need to do anything else? Shave, moisturize... I really don't care, I just wanna make sure you're okay. A-and there's other things we can do after we're done in here too, like... comfy pj's, hot tea, or... something like that..."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Oct 20, 2022 7:37 pm

( E pff )

Tari hiccuped and tired to get a hold of herself, she smiled softly at the reassurance part.

“ ...heh...” she chuckled and ducked her head a bit, hiccuping here and there.

God I love her....she’s amazing.

“ I still gotta do a full on shower ....clean my face and all that, get that...filth off me and stuff...” she answered only to look up back up. “ Think we can play some games after? Then cuddle maybe?...I need to check up on Theo after too so...uhm...y-yeah I just..I just wanna be close to you “ she murmured shyly.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Oct 20, 2022 7:48 pm

"Heh, okay. I um... I'll get myself cleaned up too in just a second, but I'll be fast. Then it's all yours," Sofia nodded, grabbing the shampoo and working it into her own hair. "I gotta get the fuzzy side trimmed--" she grunted.

(smol skip?)

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Oct 20, 2022 8:00 pm

( Ye I shall activate :3 )

But I like the fuzzy side...it’s soft...” Tari pouted with a huff. But she nodded “ and okie dokie “ she grinned.

——( le skip )—-

Tari had walked out of the bathroom finally, her hair was indeed floofy and it made her rather giggly. She wore the blue shirt and jogging pants that were kindly donated. She shook her blue mane out and tucked a piece behind her ear.

Lamar was now sitting on the couch and looked up. He was feeling better but his views Didnt change.

“ took yall long enough girl...” he huffed with a chuckle.

Tari just rolled her eyes “ we were having a heart to heart sheesh...besides, she was helping me so I wouldn’t bash my head on anything...” though she eyed Belle as if to say ‘ dont say anything’.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Oct 20, 2022 8:27 pm

( OH NO I CAN HEAR BELLE NOW I AM SORRY PFTTTFFTPPPTTFF )

Sofia was busy drying her hair in another room.

"Ahh, holding you to the wall to keep you steady? Kinda like this?" Belle wrapped her arms around Lucinia's waist and pressed herself against the raven's back, hips slowly rocking forward to close the distance.

Lucinia, who was standing at the ramen counter minding her own business, let out a shocked gasp, turning to face her with wide eyes and reddened cheeks. "HEY--!"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Oct 20, 2022 8:35 pm

( IS OKI AND LMFAOOOO HELP-BUT ALSO AWW MA HEART LOL )

Tari went wide eyed at the gesture and her face burned like hell.

“ I-WHA-I-Y-YOU...UNCALLED FOR ON BOTH ENDS!” Tari yelled, her eyes wide.

Lamar just laughed “ yeah but you’re blushing so is she right?” He teased.

Tari just looked at Lamar and back at the other pair. Her face red as all get out at this point.

She just crossed her arms and huffed.

“ Private matters! And hey let Lucinia go she was minding her buisness “ she pouted as she looked at Belle.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Oct 20, 2022 8:41 pm

( IK I SORRY BUT I COULDN'T HELP IT XD )

"Awww, but she liiiiikes it," Belle teased, hands on Lucinia's waist.

"Not when we're in front of other people," Lucinia reminded her, brow furrowed.

"Fiiiiine. So did you guys bang in the shower or not?"

"WE DIDN'T! SHUT UP AND STOP ASKING!" Sofia yelled from the other room.

Belle covered her mouth to keep from laughing too loudly and Lucinia gave her a playful swat on the shoulder.

"Ohh, hit me harder," Belle teased under her breath.

"Lamar, gimme your bat, someone needs bonked and jailed."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Oct 20, 2022 8:50 pm

( IS OKI PROMISE BUT DAMN LMFAO SHES RUTHLESS TOO, GOLDEN LMAO )

Lamar was in a laughter fit, he knew it was coming but Lordy she was so outright with it! The peacock got up and nodded.

“ bat is on the way “ he laughed out “ damn y’all are something “ he giggled.

Tari was too stunned to speak and was downright embarassed. Her eyes were wide as a deer in the headlights. Hell her face was as red as Belle’s hair for god sake.

“ I’m gonna go check on Theo now!-And Belle watch your back, youll get payback for this!” Tari huffed as she darted off into her rooms direction.

Lamar just went into a giggle fit and returned with his bat, he handed it to Lucinia.

“ jail away girl “ he wheezed out.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Oct 20, 2022 9:23 pm

( PFFFTTT SHE DO BE LMFAO )

Lucinia gripped the bat with both hands and looked the phoenix in the eyes.

"If you have the audacity to keep the joke up even through this, you're gonna be sorry--'

Belle raised her eyebrows, giving Lucinia the advantage.

The raven tapped Belle's shoulder forcefully with one end of the bat. "I banish you to jail!"

As soon as the weapon made contact Belle let out a very unholy sound.

"Goddammit you!" Lucinia scolded, face flushing. "I'll knock you out with this if you try that again!"

Belle just burst out laughing at that.
Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Oct 20, 2022 9:35 pm

( LMFAOOO oh god I can see her push the joke till she is unconscious BAHA )

Lamar just went wide eyed. He shook his head at the two and darted off to the bathroom only to stand outside of it.

“ hey uh-Sofia? Can we have a chat in private? It’s...kinda serious...” he asked, his tone rather serious. But concerned at the same time.

Tari had shut herself in her room by now and opened her meta arm.

I swear....poor Lucinia...sheesh

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Oct 20, 2022 9:50 pm

( YE LOL she be a cantankerous lesbean )

"IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SLEEP ON THE COUCH TONIGHT, YOU'LL QUIT IT--" Lucinia scolded. Lucinia loved her and all... but man, did she test Lucinia"s patience.

Sofia opened the door. "If it's about the shower, buzz off. I already said we didn't do anything."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Oct 20, 2022 9:53 pm

( she do be pffft, AND HELP LMFAO-)

Lamar shook his head, his face falling.

“ Nah not that, It’s.....it’s about Tari.” He started and scratched the back of his neck.

“...you...you know we’re gonna have to turn her in eventually right?...” he asked.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Oct 20, 2022 9:58 pm

( E LOL-)

Sofia gave him a confused look.

"For what, killing the head of a sex trafficking ring and pretty much singlehandedly saving the Low Tier from his filth?" she scoffed. "If anyone should be turned in, it's you and me and Masa, for exposing TAS Corp and all that."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Oct 20, 2022 10:03 pm

Lamar scoffed.

“ Technically we Didn’t even do a bad thing, we busted Lucks ass. Yeah so what if hacking and exposing is kinda illegal we did a good thing. And girl look, I know she did. I know she stopped a big bad but she killed him!” He whisper hissed, his eyes harsh.

she killed multiple people on her way there not just him. And murder is far worse then any other offense we have pulled. Hell It Wasnt even Tari in there! Face it Sofia shes fucked up! She’s dangerous! And I don’t want any of us in danger while she is around, including you! “ Lamar hissed in a concerned and feared tone of voice.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next