The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

System Reboot ( MR AU RP )

2 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

System Reboot ( MR AU RP ) - Page 2 Empty System Reboot ( MR AU RP )

Post by Checkmate Thu Oct 20, 2022 3:32 pm

First topic message reminder :

( ACK THE BEBE- YEYE )

Tari smiled softly at the shoulder kiss, her heart warming. Feeling happy for the canary.

Good, I’m glad “ she smiled warmly.

Good...I hope so...and I mean every single word I’ve said

The bluejay grumbled that the head scratches have stopped momentarily but she nodded. She stepped under the showerhead only to yelp a bit and hold her right arm.

“ heh oh gosh-“she giggled “ I’m so not used this wow..” she said in a shy manner.

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

System Reboot ( MR AU RP ) - Page 2 Empty Re: System Reboot ( MR AU RP )

Post by Skye Thu Oct 20, 2022 10:10 pm

"Lamar, you may not be able to see it... but I can," Sofia stated firmly.

"I saw it in the way she cried, in the way she laughed, in the way she... let herself be vulnerable with me. Sure she's dangerous. All of us are, in our own way... but that's not reason alone to shove them away. You wouldn't do this to Masa, or Belle, or... me... would you?

*shy bluejay energy activate*

Skye
Skye
Commander

Checkmate liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Oct 20, 2022 10:20 pm

Lamar frowned at that, his heart aching just a bit. Of course he wouldn’t, he hung his head a bit.

“ of course I wouldn’t...hell you’re my best friend...but, none of you have killed people. I...” he growled and shook his head, his brows furrowing.

She was zoned out, it wasn’t like she was even there...and the Tari I know, Doesnt kill people. She never has. She’s shy, she’s squeamish. And this one looked like, a damn predator. Yeah she’s vulnerable with you, for now. Whos to say she won’t snap and turn on any of us? Turn on you? This isn’t the Tari I know, she’s different...she’s...” he glared at the ground.

she’s a monster “ he growled.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Oct 20, 2022 10:36 pm

Sofia's hands clenched into fists.

"No, she is not," she growled. "She loves me, Lamar. And I love her. If anything... you should be afraid of me turning on you for thinking so poorly of someone I CARE ABOUT!"

She slammed the door shut immediately after.

Last edited by Skye on Wed Nov 16, 2022 9:30 am; edited 3 times in total
Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Oct 21, 2022 1:03 am

( WEEHEHEHE, BUT ALSO AWWW MA HEART )

Lamar winced at the snap and door shutting. His brows furrowed, he was honestly hurt, but she didn’t understand! Did she even take notice of it when she killed Kaine?! He was only trying to protect her Christ sake!

Yeah well, just wait, eventually she’s gonna lash out on one of us and you’ll be sorry we didn’t turn her in sooner! “ he snapped back. “ I just, damn it man,  youre blinded! I know what I saw and whats in that room now, Isnt Tari! “ he added with another snap and turned off to leave to his room again.

Damn it...damn it, damn it damn it! Girl I’m trying to save your ass from getting hurt! Hell is everyone just magically blinded when it comes to this?! In denial?! They must be....it hurts for me too but damn it!

Guess I need to take matters in my own hands..I know Belle and Lucinia wouldn’t do anything either.

Tari jolted as she heard the door slam, her brows furrowing as she looked out at her own closed door. She had just warped out of the server seconds ago, she gave Theo some new mods to play with.

What’s going on?....  

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Oct 21, 2022 8:18 pm

( SAME )

"Yes she is," Sofia hissed, tears welling in her eyes. "She is still in there. Fuck you." 

She buried her face in her hands and cried silently.

Belle overheard the argument, heart sinking.

She wanted to believe Tari wasn't a killer either. Tari was... gentle. Non-confrontational.

Belle was definitely one to kill people if it meant saving the woman she loved. Then again... Lucinia was pretty aggressive when anyone threatened Belle...

Maybe it was just a sapphic thing...?

No wonder Lamar didn't get it.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Oct 21, 2022 8:36 pm

( THE POOR BEBE IM SORRY IT HAS TO BE DONE OMG-)
( AND ACK FOR BELLE TOO )

Lamar glared over his shoulder at the bathroom door only to furrow his brows and frown, his head hung. He felt sorry for yelling at Sofia but it was the truth! Or at least what he thought was the truth.

He debated and just as he turned around to apologize to Sofia, Tari walked out and headed over.

“ hey I heard the door slam is everything?-“ Tari asked softly and hesitantly only to stop in her tracks. Her gaze hardened once she saw Lamar.

what did you say to her “ Tari hissed, her heart aching already.

Lamar turned back around and chuckled nervously.

“ uh-Hey Tari! Uh-N-nothing important. Really, uh-SO how’s Theo?” He asked in a rather cheery voice with a fake smile. He did his best to hide his fear but his eyes gave way.

Tari took notice of the sudden switch in tone and she slowly walked up to him, her hands clenching to fists.

“ Lamar, Dont lie to me...what did you say to her?” Tari asked in a low growl.

Lamar panicked and gulped.

SHIT-

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Oct 21, 2022 8:41 pm

( MA HEART- )

Belle stood up from the couch, then paced up to the two of them, arms folded.

She glared at Lamar.

"Go on, man. You were so confident to say it earlier," she huffed. "Or are you just scared to face the truth when she tells you she's not actually a threat?"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Oct 21, 2022 8:51 pm

( SAMEE )

Tari blinked in confusion and tilted her head as she looked at Belle, her brows furrowing.

what?” she asked softly, her violet eyes showing confusion clear as day. Hurt clear as day in her voice.

Lamar gulped and remained silent.His brows furrowing.

“ uh? What? Exactly pffft, you okay there Belle?” He asked and gave her a look of ‘ not right now girl’.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Oct 21, 2022 9:30 pm

( oh no the bebe )

Belle shook her head, glare becoming even more deadly.

"Nope, you've dug your grave. Time to lie in it," Belle spat. "Go on. Be honest with her. Or I will. And she's not gonna like hearing the exact words you used with Sofia. I know that for a damn fact."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Oct 21, 2022 9:42 pm

( THE BEBEEE AND WEHEHE )

Tari looked at Belle the entire time she spoke, her entire nature becoming soft and timid. Fear clear as day.

“ what are you talking about? What words? -“ she asked, her voice breaking. Then she looked at Lamar, almost pleading him to speak.

Lamar’s throat tightened as he caught the deadly glare, it sent a chill down his spine. Then he looked back at Tari only to frown, fear controlled him so he kept his mouth shut and crossed his arms. Glaring back at both Belle and Tari. He was gonna be stubborn with this one. As if challenging Belle, he looked at the pheonix and gave her a look of.

‘ make me ‘.

Tari just stood there with a frown, her shoulders slumped. Fear and paranoia began to swarm in her head from the suspense.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Oct 21, 2022 9:44 pm

( feel free to let him get off easy i'm just instigating XD )

Belle's metallic hand shot out to grab Lamar's wrist, twisting his arm behind his back.

"Do I have to force it out of you?! Come on, where's the attitude you just had a second ago?"

Sofia heard the ruckus and paused for a moment, looking up at the closed door in confusion.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Oct 21, 2022 9:55 pm

( OOOP- let go easy?! HELL NAW THIS GETTING GOOD PFFT )

Lamar Didnt expect that at all and he screamed in slight pain, his eyes widening.

“ MOTHERFUCKER-“ he yelled/grunted. “ GOD DAMN GIRL-“ he grunted.

Tari jolted and brought her hands up to her chest and went wide eyed.

Lama hissed and grunted.

“ fine! Damn it! T-Tari, or whatever the hell you are. You have killed people! Ergh, and honestly I don’t think that’s good for the md5, hell you’re a goddamn threat to us if anything! “ he spat.

Tari’s heart broke hearing that, her shoulders slouched and her brows furrowed, her eyes watered.

“......I-I expected this from Masa, not you! Lamar I’m not a threat!” She cried out.

Lamar scoffed “ please, with the way you killed those people? I don’t think so, Girl, I know you, and you don’t do those things. Now, whatever the hell you are, give me my best friend back!” He yelled/snapped. His eyes full of hatred.

Tari’s lips trembled, her heart felt like it was yanked out of her chest. She...she never thought it was gonna be Lamar! Her best friend! She felt betrayed all over again. Just, not in the form of a bullet.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Oct 21, 2022 10:00 pm

( EE GOOD LOL- )

Belle let go of him, but not without scoffing out of hatred.

"You don't get to choose who joins MD5 and who leaves," she growled. "Masa's the captain. Always has been. And he is the one who gets to decide whether or not Tari stays. So shut your slandering mouth, or I'll shut it for you."

She glanced at Tari, giving her a nod as if saying, don't worry, I've got this.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Oct 21, 2022 10:10 pm

( EE WEHEHE, AND AWW THE FEMIXXXX ACK )

Lamar growled and held his arm, rubbing it since it ached a little. He just shot Belle a glare.

Tari looked back at Belle and caught her nod. She just gave a thankful nod back, even though her expression was despondent. But she felt comforted all the same.

Thank you...” she choked out.

At least I can trust you to have my back...thank you so much Belle.

Lamar just glared back at Tari.

“ oh please, Dont act all innocent. I know you’re not, you’ve been fucked up ever since that big battle in skybreakers” Lamar hissed.

Tari felt like she was jabbed in the heart by a stake at that, her trauma trip coming back full throttle. Her hands clenched into fists and she lunged at Lamar.

YOU KNOW NOTHING OF ME-TAKE THAT BACK ” Tari cried out/demanded.Tears spilled down her cheeks.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Oct 21, 2022 10:18 pm

( right back atcha aaack ma heart )

Belle laid a protective hand on Tari's shoulder, almost gripping it.

She jabbed an accusing finger at him.

"You leave her the fuck alone if you can't treat her like a human being," she hissed, eyes wild. "Do you want me to call in Masa? Because I will! And I can assure you, if it were Lucinia here instead of me, you'd be in way worse shape than you are right now. She is not nearly as merciful as I am when it comes to this shit."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Oct 21, 2022 10:27 pm

( WEHEHE )

Tari stopped in her tracks at the shoulder grab, but her chest was heaving for air. Her anger was rising. But pain was all the more present. She tried to get herself under control.

Lamar winced at the finger Jab. Though he glared at Belle, the pheonix did have a point. He saw how Lucinia treated Evelyn...and sheesh that sent chills down his spine. But he was gonna be stubborn about this, he will stand his ground.

He just scoffed.

That’s just it she’s not even a human being! She’s a monster! A fucking psychopath, nobody kills like that! And girl do it, I don’t give a damn! I’m trying to protect all of us here! Even Sofia Didnt fucking get it! She’s endangering herself, I’m trying to out a problem, NONE OF YOU SEEM TO GET IT! “ he yelled.

Tari just grit her teeth only to go wide eyed.

“ you.....you were trying to get Sofia to turn against me?...” her voice cracked as she choked it out. Her heart shattering more. The term psychopath and monster hurt even more.

Lamar just glared back at her and huffed.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Oct 21, 2022 10:30 pm

( oh the pain- )

"Get the fuck out of my sight," Belle spat, eyes narrowing. "I'm siccing Masa on your ass at this point. All of that was a filthy lie and you know it."

She turned to look at Tari again, grip loosening and face softening.

"Go on in and talk to Sofia. I'm sure you two'll cheer each other right up... okay?" she murmured, letting go.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Oct 21, 2022 10:37 pm

( indeed ack- but it’s a good pain all the same. )
( AND YESS BELLE GET HIM )

Lamar winced and scoffed.
you don’t know what I saw!” He hissed, trying to defend himself. His brows furrowing.

Tari furrowed her brows at Belle, her composure was starting to crack and break.

“...I...I...” she hiccuped and threw herself at Belle only to hug her tightly. Tears were falling, but she didn’t crack just yet.

Thank you...thank you thank you for not giving up on me”she choked out.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat Oct 22, 2022 9:17 am

( YE ALL THE YES- )

Belle's eyes widened at the hug-- she hadn't expected it. Especially after everything she'd done to her in the past. Sure they made up, but she still felt guilty.

She hugged back anyway, sighing softly.

"Anytime," she murmured, just loud enough for Tari to hear. "I didn't do a good enough job of protecting you when you needed it most... so here's hoping I can make it up to you."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Oct 22, 2022 9:34 am

( MA HEARTTTT )

Tari furrowed her brows, her heart breaking more hearing that. Her lips trembled only to hug the pheonix just a bit tighter as she grit her teeth.

Y-you were forced for one...and two you ..you didn’t know....whatever he’s done to you I know you Didnt want it!

“ ....apology accepted, a-again. “ she hiccuped with a weak smile. She sniffled sharply “...but really...thank you so much...a-and I’ll do my best to protect you too if you ever need it. “ she hiccuped.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat Oct 22, 2022 3:08 pm

( SAMEE )

Belle gave her a nod, then had to force herself to let go before she got emotional.

"Go on in and talk with Sof, okay...? You both... you both need it," she said softly, patting Tari's back.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Oct 22, 2022 3:19 pm

( EEE )
( also I made a odd observation, this au sofia sounds and acts younger than in the mr rp, as well as everyone else but with Sofia she seriously shows it omg. MEANING YOURE DOING AWESOMEEE )

Tari gave the pheonix a happy smile, she tried to get herself together and wiped her eyes dry. The back pat giving her a bit of a emotional support boost.

“ ....will do. You go find Lucinia though okay? “ she said with a knowing tone to her voice. If she were emotional, Belle Wasnt far behind.

With that she headed over to the door, but as she did she gave Lamar a death glare, a hurt one at that. The peacock just glared back and then glared at the ground.

Tari knocked on the door.

“ hey songbird...can you open up? It’s me..” she said softly.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat Oct 22, 2022 6:52 pm

( OMFG I DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE
Usually i kinda let my "alters" or alternate personalities in my council, write for themselves, so to speak, so it's kinda out of my control sometimes if that makes sense- but I'M GLAD IT'S WORKING THAT'S WEIRD BUT AWESOME- )

Belle took her leave, and went to go find Lucinia. She wasn't about to leave that woman alone to her own devices if she was feeling bad enough to scratch at her own skin.

Sofia opened the door slowly, head down.

"Hey..." she murmured, tear tracks still on her face. She hadn't bothered to wipe them away.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Oct 22, 2022 7:01 pm

( EE THATS AWESOME THOUGH IN A WAY, I’m glad helps somehow! )
( AND AWWW THE BEBE )

Lamar had took his leave too, Masa was out for the time being, he won’t be back for a while.

Tari furrowed her brows and a heavy feeling of sympathy took place, she felt horrible for the poor thing. Her eyes watered, that emotional boost had vanished. She took notice of the tear tracks and her heart broke.

“ oh god-“ she murmured only to throw herself at Sofia and bring her into a comforting hug.

what did he say to you?” she asked/ hissed in a pain, concerned filled protective tone.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat Oct 22, 2022 7:14 pm

( Yeye!
but also ack- )

"I don't wanna tell you," Sofia choked out. "It was a bunch of lies, all of it... just know that he hasn't changed my mind. I haven't... changed my mind. At all. If anything I was just... reminded of how much I really do love you."

She hugged Tari back, shutting her eyes and trying not to cry. That same feeling of gentle warmth radiating from Tari's body just... soothed her. Enough to let herself be emotional, enough to be honest.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next