The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

System Reboot ( MR AU RP )

2 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

System Reboot ( MR AU RP ) Empty System Reboot ( MR AU RP )

Post by Checkmate Wed Feb 22, 2023 11:16 pm

Tari nodded and stood up, keeping the hand on her head.

“ just don’t drink too much, trust me we’ve been there too. “ she advised with a grunt. She let Skye go for now, but honestly, she felt sorry for the poor owl. She’s been through enough and now this.

She took a deep breath and sighed, thinking the other Tari had stopped struggling for now and she let her hand off of her head.

“ Damn if you’ve really fucked things up this time you pest. They’ve been through too much! And you had to go and just dream of the damn sigil didn’t you?! This is all your fault!“ She hissed.

She could tell the Other Tari was hurting from the words, the Other Tari was able to tell what was going on even though she wasn’t in control. It...it was weird. But the Other Tari felt horrible for Skye and she was sorry.

“ Oh don’t pout! You know it’s true you invasive pest. “ Tari hissed.

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

System Reboot ( MR AU RP ) Empty Re: System Reboot ( MR AU RP )

Post by Skye Wed Feb 22, 2023 11:20 pm

"OI, stop talking like that!" Skye scolded from the other room. "Shut up. Leave her alone."

She sighed heavily, then walked over to the wine cabinet and pulled out the strongest thing she had.

I'm way too old for this shit. I just want my wife back, dammit...

*shy bluejay energy activate*

Skye
Skye
Commander

Checkmate liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Feb 22, 2023 11:30 pm

( MA HEART THE BEBE—you wan’t me to end this warp quickly or wanna continue with it for a bit? .,. )

Tari heard Skye’s voice and just growled. She walked out of the bathroom and sighed.

“ No promises, she’s moping right now and honestly it’s annoying as hell. Trust me I miss our Tari too. “ she huffed.

The Other Tari was indeed doing just that, moping around in her counterparts head while Cardinal took control.

Tari sighed and opened the glass cabinet.

“ Mind if I join ya?” She asked.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Feb 22, 2023 11:37 pm

( depends on what you wanna do ^^ )

"I don't give a shit, I don't wanna hear all that racket anyway," Skye scoffed, pouring herself a drink. "And sure, fine. You can join. Just stay silent, that's all I ask."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Feb 22, 2023 11:42 pm

( but I want your input too ;^; )

Tari nodded and opened the wine cabinet again and grabbed something lighter. She then proceeded to pour herself a drink too.

“ No problem there “ she sighed heavily.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Feb 23, 2023 12:18 am

( Ok no worries! I just figured I'd let you choose if you wanted to :3 ^^' skip then? )

Skye leaned on the counter and stared ahead into space.

Her eyes looked even duller now, as impossible as that was.
Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Feb 23, 2023 9:09 am

( ye! To where though? .,. We doing wholesome though right? )
( and the poor Bebe ack )

Tari, or Cardinal at this point could tell as she took a sip of her own glass. Her brows furrowed in sympathy and empathy.

They’ve been through enough torture, mostly part of it was cuz of her. Then Kaine.

See? This is all your fault. You don’t belong here!
IM SORRY OKAY?! I never mean’t to dream the sigils! I never meant to hurt Skye. I don’t know what the hells going on...I didn’t even know parallel universe warping existed! I’m sorry!
Yeah well tell that to Skye, and well. Now you do, so it’d be best for everyone if you just stay in here and not screw up anything else.
...........................I——I’m sorry.........

..........I never meant to be a pest.....

B-But I wanna help...I wanna help her. She’s in pain and I wanna help.

Tari glared at the ground and bared her teeth around the glass.

You’ve done enough. Now pipe down.

She snorted and took another big drink.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Feb 23, 2023 10:45 am

( ye! i'm assuming it'd be the moment everything gets put back in place? unless you have another idea ^^' )

Skye took a swig of her drink and winced just a little.

This can't be good for my liver. But who gives a shit, anyway... it's not like anybody needs me now. Theo's grown, Neo has Theo, and they've got Sofia, and Tari's... gone...

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Feb 23, 2023 10:58 am

( ye sounds good! Am still doing the parallel universe convo but ye! AND NUH THE BEBE )

Tari looked over at Skye again, her brows furrowed. Even Cardinal knew Skye wasn’t okay. So she was gonna stick by her even if the owl didn’t wan’t it.

She inched closer to Skye and hesitated on reaching out a hand to her, but she didn’t she remained still and silent and just stared at her glass.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Feb 23, 2023 11:53 am

( e gotcha! )

Skye had changed over the years, both physically and mentally-- and not for the better.

She didn't know how to process it. Especially with the simulation in mind.

And on top of all that, she was incredibly stubborn about not wanting help.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Feb 23, 2023 1:44 pm

( le skip )
( mega wholesome post )

Tari, well, Cardinal, was passed out on the couch with her arms crossed, snoring soundly as she slept off the booze. She didn’t drink too much in case Skye over drank, someone had to take care of the poor owl.

Her head was tilted back as she snored, only to furrow her brows and twitch in her sleep.

Her dream, once again turned into a nightmare, only for the sigils to pop up again. Her body twisted and turned grunting here and there in discomfort.

ANOMALY DETECTED.

REMOVE ANOMALY.

The words appeared before her in her dream. Cardinal then relaxed, realizing what it was, and just like that.

The world began to glitch and fade. Other Tari furrowed her brows and cowered as soon as she saw the full sigil and the world around her crash down.

It reminded her of the time where she was in Sheridans server.

Other Tari yelped and raised her arms to block herself as soon as the entire world collapsed into zeros and ones.

She expected to be back home. Like what Cardinal was talking about. But no. As she lowered her arms to take a look, her eyes widened in disbelief.

The world around her was a dark empty void. Nothing.  No apartment, No Skye. No nothing. Just. A. Void.

Other Tari’s eyes widened even more and her blood ran cold, her heart started racing as well.

It was silent too. There was...nothing.

“ Oh crackerjack....I—-I think I broke it——“ Other Tari choked out as fear began to override her system.

Then, as soon as she was gonna go into a meltdown. Someone else’s voice broke the silence, her own. But it wasn’t from her mouth.

“ No you didn’t...promise. “ B!Tari said, her voice calm, but it seemed to be a bit older, calmer, and wiser. But also....more exhausted.

Other Tari jolted and yelped and looked behind her over her shoulder with wide feared eyes. Only to have her face filled with disbelief.

B!Tari, Skye’s Tari, was standing before her with a tired yet calm and reassuring smile as her hands were resting in her pockets. Looking to be in her late 30’s.

Other Tari turned around to fully face B!Tari and the two just stared at each other.

Other Tari blinked and furrowed her brows. Trying to process.

This....this is weird.....and yet....anything can happen at this point.

“ You.....You’re, me. But....oh god, what happened to you?...” Other Tari asked, her voice heavily sympathetic and filled with concern as soon as she saw the scars on B!Tari’s face.

B!Tari’s gaze fell only to chuckle sadly.

“ A lot of things....a lot of, horrible, things. Things I’m glad you never got to experience. Trust me, dying in a server saving Lucinia is a much better a fate then....then what I went through. But then again, that’s the price for being alive. Either you die like the world wants you to and your happy....or....the world tries to kill you for beating death. It...heh...it’s....complicated. But I’m okay. Besides, I never would’ve met Skye. “ B!Tari reassured softly.

Other Tari’s face was filled with horror as she covered her mouth with her flesh and blood hand. Her eyes welled up as well.

“ Oh god...I’m so sorry...f-for both of you. You and Skye. You guys never deserved that...a-and I’m also sorry for screwing thats up. I never meant to dream the sigils I swear “ Other Tari apologized.

B!Tari chuckled “ hey hey hey...easy...take a deep breath, relax, and focus. Everything’s gonna be okay.  And you never screwed things up.....we ...never screwed things up. It was Sheridan. He was the one who created all of this, us, the server, the simulation. All of it. The sigils were a omen of death right from the start. It was never our fault. “ she soothed.

Other Tari took a moment to listen and process only to nod. She took a deep breath and sighed, her shoulders slouching. Funny enough..she found comfort in her counterpart, as odd as that was. She lowered her hand, both hands at her side.

“ Right, god he’s a insane man. “ Other Tari huffed, her brows furrowed.

B!Tari nodded “ Yeah he is....but, Skye was right, he’s on our side now in my world. As much of a pain he is, he’s...he’s a good man, just warped. Overworked. Those things would do that to you. “ she murmured.

Other Tari nodded, her gaze shifting.

“ hmph sure, he put a damn virus in your brain. “ she huffed.

B!Tari chuckled “ I see you’ve met Cardinal?” She asked.

Other Tari nodded “ Yeah, shes....god she’s horrible. I’m...im sorry you have had to suffer through that...” she sympathized as she made eye contact with her counterpart.

B!Tari’s gaze softened only to smile, despite the pain in her eyes. It showed 15 years worth of it.

“ She’s....she’s complicated that’s for sure. And y-yeah it...it wasn’t so great for the first few years. Had a bit of a crisis but...the funny part is now it’s like...she’s apart of me. But in a good way. I’m not afraid of her anymore, it’s kinda like a me and Belle situation but a more violent Belle. She’s scary, but she means well. But I’d imagine for you it’s downright terrifying. “ B!Tari murmured.

Other Tari’s gaze softened and she nodded.

“ Thats good to hear. But yeah, it was like I had a demon in my head...I felt like a monster for a second..” she frowned.

B!Tari frowned “ I’d imagine. But let me give you some advice before we leave, no matter what happens to you. To us. We aren’t Monsters. Our hearts are that of gold, whereas other monsters aren’t. Okay?....please never forget that. “ she soothed.

Other Tari blinked and gave her counterpart a warm smile, only nod solemnly. Her heart warming up as a comforting wave washed over her.

“ i won’t forget, promise. “ she smiled, then looked around the dark void.
“ You said Sheridan made all of this right...? What is this place? It’s cold too..” Other Tari said as she hugged herself.

B!Tari looked around with her counterpart.

The Crossroads. The cross section of every parallel universe, the connection point if you will. It’s not our server where we use to warp no, it’s own space. It’s own being really. Sheridan didn’t make this, this exists on its own. Sheridan just simply made the technology to use to Parallel Warp freely on our own. To think all of this was a product of making Metavision...to use us as a example of warping into games...it....it evolved into something bigger. Needless to say, I’m proud of him. “ B!Tari smiled as she looked up at the void less sky.  

Other Tari’s mouth dropped open as she stared up at the void sky too.

“ Woahhh. “ she gasped. “ I—I am too now oh crackerjack. “

To think, it all started with a lab explosion. Other Tari thought.

A brief moments of silence passed and Other Tari looked back at her counterpart. A warm smile on her face.

“ I’m glad we got to meet. You.....you have a Amazing Wife, and family. With kids for crying out loud. I can tell Skye loves you to death, You...you know that right..?” Other Tari asked.

B!Tari looked back at her counterpart and smiled warmly with a nod.

without a doubt, and I’m glad I was able to have something that precious. They’re my everything. “ B!Tari smiled.

Other Tari beamed. Happy for her counterpart.

“ You know Sofia loves you just as much, right? “ B!Tari asked as she tilted her head.

Other Tari nodded.

Without a doubt. Heh, she....she’s my everything too. And I hope I get to have with her what you have with Skye, a family. It’s...it’s all I ever—“

All we ever want?” B!Tari ventured as she interjected. Her voice soft.

Other Tari nodded, her gaze softened.

“ Yeah, Exactly. “ her voice filled with longing.

B!Tari smiled warmly, then two portals opened up behind them both, both leading them to their respective homes.

B!Tari’s gaze went to her portal behind her counterpart, and her counterpart did the exact same.

“ Time to go “ Other Tari said, her face falling.

B!Tari’s gaze softened and she walked up to her counterpart. Only to bring Other Tari into a warm embrace.

“ We won’t be alone, we’ll always have each other in the back of our minds..remember that. “ B!Tari soothed.

Other Tari hugged her counterpart without a second thought, then gave her counterpart a tightened squeeze.

“ I will. Tell Skye I’m sorry?” Other Tari asked.

B!Tari smiled.

“ I will, promise. I’ll love her up too, you do the same with Sofia okay?” She said.

Other Tari nodded.

“ You bet I will. “ with that she pulled away from her counterpart, her counterpart doing the same. Both smiling at each other before B!Tari walked past her to her respective portal.

Other Tari doing the same as she headed to hers.

But just before either of them stepped into their portals. B!Tari looked over at her counterpart.

“ I’m glad we met too. And don’t worry.....you’ll have a family too someday. You just gotta break the cycle in order to get it. “ B!Tari reassured.

Other Tari looked back at her counterpart, her face filled with confidence with a wide smile.

“ Well, thankfully this cycle was broken! Bye!” Other Tari beamed was she waved at her counterpart.

B!Tari gave a warm smile and gave her counterpart her signature piece sign before stepping into her respective portal.

With that Other Tari beamed, lowered her hand and leapt into her respective portal as well. Both having returned home to their rightful timelines.

Tari now in her apartment woke up, Cardinal having sensed that she was back to normal gave back full control.

Finally, Skye needs you.
I know...don’t worry, thank you for looking after her while I was gone.
Anytime.

Owl?” Tari called out, her head slightly groggy as she sat up.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Feb 23, 2023 2:42 pm

( OMFG MY HEAAAARRTTTT
I COULD LIKE THAT POST A MILLION TIMES OMGG- )

Skye had fallen asleep on the couch a few minutes ago, hair a mess and her outfit somewhat dishevelled.

She thankfully hadn't knocked over the half-filled glass of sake that she'd set on the coffee table.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:28 pm

( EEE THANK YOUUU IM VERY PROUD OF IT. )
( I like to think that the canon events are a cycle, like how bendy and the ink machine is, you need to find a old reel named The End in the game and it breaks everything and it starts over. X3 )
( Also not me wanting to make a Sofari fan child now—)

Tari furrowed her brows once she saw Skye’s state, her stomach sinking once she spotted the booze. She sighed.

No wonder why my mouth tastes funny and head is groggy...you guys been drinking..?
Sadly yes. Skye...she....she said her mind went batshit again and she just looked...lifeless...dull. But she was blank?...tired almost.

Tari’s heart broke.

Well, universe warping does a lot of shit to you....poor owl...how much did she drink?...
Only a glass from what I can remember.
good.

She looked over at Skye and sighed, her violet eyes filled with sympathy and worry. The bluejay stood up and headed over to the owl, then bent down and scooped the scientist up in her arms, holding her bridal style.

“ there we go....don’t worry my Angel I’m back, and I’m never leaving again. I just...I just can’t control whenever the warp happens...I’m sorry it sprung up on you. “ Tari murmured to the sleeping owl.

With that Tari headed over to their room with Skye in her arms.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:51 pm

( O ye totally—
and aww ack )

Skye only stirred a little, slowly coming around.

"Whhh...?" she mumbled, brow furrowing. "Tari...?"

She wasn't fully conscious, but she was aware of the movement.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Feb 23, 2023 5:15 pm

( E )

Tari blinked and smiled, now walking down the hallway.

“ Heyyy love, I’m back. It’s okay, just rest, everything’s okay now. “ she soothed, her voice normal indicating that it was her. She held the owl close to her chest, allowing Skye’s head to rest on her chest.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Feb 23, 2023 5:21 pm

Skye let out a weak hum.

"Okay," she mumbled, leaning against Tari. "I missed you..."

She felt young again, being held like this.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Feb 23, 2023 5:33 pm

( MA HEART )

Tari’s heart warmed up.

“ I missed you too owl. “ she murmured “ I’m back, and I’m never leaving again. I just...can’t control it when it happens. “ she soothed. She entered their bedroom and headed over to the bed.

Only to gently lay Skye on her end of the bed.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Feb 23, 2023 7:51 pm

( right back atcha omg
I MISSED OWLJAY SO MUCHHH ;v; )

Skye noticed the change in scenery and uncurled.

"You feeling okay, baby...?" she mumbled, running a hand through her hair. "I was hella worried."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Feb 23, 2023 8:18 pm

( E I BET AND SAME X3 )

Tari’s gaze softened.

“ I bet you were...and I’m sorry...I had no way of warning you when it happened. And yes, I’m okay. I’m fine actually. Heh....though the weirdest and somewhat not weirdest thing happened and...honestly, I feel even better thinking about it. Wan’t me to tell you or spare you the details?” She offered as she headed over to her end of the bed.

She then got in and snuggled right up next to Skye. Wrapping her arms around the owl in a protective embrace.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Feb 23, 2023 8:31 pm

( FRR )

"Spare me, I'm already feeling a hangover coming on," Skye mumbled into the blankets. "I trust you, babe."

She breathed a sigh. "Sorry for the craziness..."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Feb 23, 2023 8:36 pm

Tari furrowed her brows.

“ I thought Cardinal said you only had one glass? Or is it because your system is practically clean and one does it for you..?” She interrogated. Her tone full of worry. She laid her face into Skye’s neck and sighed softly.

“ want me to get the bucket? And it’s okay don’t worry..I’m used to crazy warp stuff by now...” Tari murmured.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Feb 23, 2023 9:03 pm

"Shit's strong as hell. You're only supposed to take it in shots," Skye grumbled. "And I had a full glass."

She closed her eyes at the gentle contact.

She missed this. To think they'd been doing this for nearly twenty years now... and it still made her feel safe.

"And... nah, don't get the bucket. It's just a headache."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Feb 23, 2023 9:13 pm

Tari frowned and furrowed her brows.

owl....” she scolded softly. She disliked the idea of Skye drinking, hell she’s been through it once and she knew how that felt. It was a miracle she was able to hold off this long without touching another glass of that stuff.

She huffed and sighed heavily.

“ want me to get you some alieve just in case?...to get the headache to go away?” Tari offered softly. She nuzzled Skye’s neck again humming.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Feb 23, 2023 9:46 pm

"She'll be right, love," Skye murmured, voice low in her throat. Her accent had thickened over the years, and that included slang phrases such as "she'll be right" instead of "it'll be okay".

She held Tari close, closing her eyes. "Just get some rest, alright?"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Feb 23, 2023 9:54 pm

( Ma heart Also not me thinking bringing out Cat Tari again—cuz yes. )

Tari felt her heart flutter, she’s noticed the thickened accent and low voice and honestly. She loved it. It gave her gay panic every now and then and now was one of those times.

The bluejay huffed and sighed.

“ fiiiinnnneeee. Love you, god I love it when your voice is like that..” she admitted, her face a bit pink as she nuzzled into Skye’s neck.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next