The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

System Reboot ( MR AU RP )

2 posters

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

System Reboot ( MR AU RP ) Empty System Reboot ( MR AU RP )

Post by Checkmate Wed May 17, 2023 1:07 pm

Lucinia huffed.

“ No; No it’s not “ she scoffed, meaning Evelyn. But she nodded and nuzzled Belle’s neck.

“ But yeah…of course love, always. “ She murmured “ Just rest for now. “

====

( OOP-NO-THEN NEO WONT EXIST ;-; )

Tari read it all only to go wide eyed with horror.

It took her a moment to fully process, besides she wasn’t in the best mental state right now to handle more things.

Her eyes welled up.

Neo will never exist…..

My Robin will never exist…..

Skye’s son will never exist.

Tari’s eyes watered up and spilled over as a single tear fell down her cheek.

But if—-crackerjack if Skye’s at risk for so many things i…

i don’t wanna put her in danger!

OH CRACKERJACK WHY DID I HAVE TO GO TO JAIL?! WHAT DID THEY DO TO PREVENT THIS?

Tari hiccuped as she took a long time to reply. She just….she just couldn’t.

She shakily went to type.

……………..

….

I—-i need to think on that—-

That was all Tari sent. She couldn’t argue with Sofia on this…not right now. She wasn’t in a good mental state to argue. How could Sofia say that?! Heck in the future —-She saw how much Sofia loved Neo!

Tari hiccuped loudly and covered her mouth as she read the text over and over.

( ngl I got so emotional reading that and writing this ack )

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

System Reboot ( MR AU RP ) Empty Re: System Reboot ( MR AU RP )

Post by Skye Wed May 17, 2023 1:18 pm

Belle let out another hum, melting.

"I will, babe," she whispered.

Then, in the following silence she breathed, "...I missed this..." and gingerly squeezed Lucinia's hand again. "Being here with you, just... resting. I get that we do it a lot, I just... god, I just... can't get enough."

====

( I KNOW I'M PULLING THE LIFE IS STRANGE STYLE STUFF NOW
I SORRIIII )

Okay, that's fair. I won't pressure you, Tari.

I know it's a lot to take in right now. But i want you to know that she's ok rn.. just a little shook up because she's... conflicted and all.

We don't have to decide right this second, but.. yeah, there's... a lot that she's gonna have to do in order to make it. I dont wanna worry you but i dont wanna lie to you either..
Sofia replied. I just want you to know that she'll be *ok* if we go the route of the procedure, it's safe. I promise.

*shy bluejay energy activate*

Skye
Skye
Commander

Checkmate liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed May 17, 2023 1:38 pm

Lucinia’s gaze softened once she heard Belle say that. She nuzzled Belle’s neck in response and hummed softly as she closed her eyes.

“ awwwh, I’m glad to hear it. Glad that my presence is always appreciated by the dragon lady “ She teased playfully.

====
( AAAAAAAAA NUH ;V; IS OKI BUT N U H )

Tari read it all again, only for her heart to ache even more. More tears spilled over.

It took her a really long time to reply this time.

In her honest opinion, she thought this was cruel. Hella cruel. Most importantly to Skye. But also to her and Sofia.

In a way she was happy that Sofia was easily able to make a decision. But she…she just couldn’t.

It hurt like hell.

But, it did reassure her that Skye was gonna be ok if they did the procedure.

Eventually, she replied.

O—-Okay……that’s…that’s good…I’m glad she’ll be okay.

……a-and okay..t-thank you for l-letting me know about it all. But yeah I bet f-for the shook up part on her end…

Just…promise me you’ll take c-care of her today?…Ive got the rest of the day left a-and it’s only 10–

She sent, her fingers shaking.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed May 17, 2023 1:51 pm

( SHDGSS THE BEBES )

Belle giggled a little.

"Dragon lady for you and only you," she murmured. "To everyone else it's just 'Dragon', heh."

She muttered the last part under her breath and shifted her position a little.

====
( AND I PROMISE NEO WILL LIVE DW
SOFIA AND SKYE JUST DONT KNOW )

Absolutely, Sofia replied. And we got a lot of pamphlets to read through so we can do some research. I promise she's gonna be okay. <3 Our wallets will be sore, but that doesn't matter.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed May 17, 2023 2:13 pm

( YE ASDGDSFFDF )

Lucinia smiled softly and chuckled softly.

“ mmm…im honored “ she murmured softly. She was gonna relax fully, but something told her to not just yet. She looked over at Tari and furrowed her brows, something wasn’t right.

====

( OKAY GOOD ACK )

Tari sniffled sharply and messily as she read it all. She nodded, hell all of this just made her not want to be vocal more.

But she did feel reassured that Skye was gonna be okay…however, it didn’t help with Neo.

She texted back faster this time.

Okay…and y-yeah…that’s good. That’s more than good.

…..i—i gotta go songbird….c—can we all snuggle when i get back?….E-Evelyn’s been a pain—

She sent and hiccuped sharply.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed May 17, 2023 2:18 pm

( SHDSJSK ACK )

Belle heard the sounds and tensed up a little herself.

She carefully pulled away from Lucinia and sat up, looking over at Tari.

"Hey... Tari... y'alright?" she murmured, trying to be as calm and gentle as possible.

====

Oh of course, Tari. We're all snuggling. And it's all gonna be okay... I swear. I... kinda know what to do, Sofia texted. I promise it's all gonna work out. Skye's doing pretty well right now. At least right this second, she's doing well. c:

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed May 17, 2023 2:44 pm

( RIGHT BACK ATCHA THE BEBE’S )

Lucinia sat up as well and looked over at Tari as soon as Belle did, her brows furrowed.

Tari read over the text and hiccuped again, she heard Belle but ignored her at the moment.

She smiled ever so slightly when she read it. At least her Wife was okay right now.

That’s good. And good for the knowing part…okay, i-I’ll see you when I get home. Love you guys.

She sent then turned her meta arm off only to glanced down at the ground hiccuped loudly.

Lucinia tensed up as well.

“ Tari….?” Lucinia ventured, her voice soft.

Tari’s lips trembled, she couldn’t keep it all in anymore. Evelyn’s crap combined with the news was just too much.

She hiccuped only to let out a loud wailing screaming cry as she bent over, hugging herself as she did.

Lucinia jolted, her eyes wide and bewildered. It caught her off guard.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed May 17, 2023 2:52 pm

( AAAA MA HEARTTT THE BEBE )

"Oh, no, Tari-- hey--" Belle soothed, standing up and pacing over to her. "W-what happened, was it-- d-did you get a text or something? Take it easy-- c'mon, Luce."

She beckoned for Lucinia to follow her. She figured Lucinia would handle this better than she could.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed May 17, 2023 3:09 pm

( IK IM SORRI ACK-)

Tari kept scream crying only for a string of hiccups to interrupt her cries. She wanted to talk—-she wanted to tell Belle what happened. But she couldn’t .

Lucinia immediately followed Belle and headed over to Tari.

“ Oh god hey-hey hey easy sssh—Belle’s right just..try and t-take it easy. “ Lucinia soothed and knelt beside Tari’s chair side. She laid a gentle hand on the bluejays shoulder and tried to make eye contact.

Tari kept sobbing and hiccuping, but Lucinia’s presence helped as well as Belle’s.

“ Tari..y-you need to say something if you want us to help you….” Lucinia began, only to blink a few times at the realization. Sofia went nonverbal a few times when they were younger. And Tari hadn’t been speaking at all.

Her brows furrowed and she offered Tari her meta hand.

“ Squeeze my hand twice for no and once for yes…god I’m sorry i didn’t pick up on this earlier…” Lucinia murmured.

Tari hiccuped shakily as she looked up at the raven, only to shakily take Lucinia’s hand and squeeze it gently.

Lucinia nodded “ There we go…that’s it…okay, so…was it a text?..” she asked.

Tari hiccuped again and squeezed Lucinia’s hands firmly twice. She wanted to say it was the text itself…but she just remembered about how Skye would feel about telling everyone.

No.

Lucinia looked up “ It wasn’t a text…” she said.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed May 17, 2023 8:09 pm

( I DONT BLAME HER THOUGH THE POOR BEBE )

"Okay. So like... it wasn't bad news or something. Got it," Belle muttered. "Was it uh... the whole mess with Evelyn? Is that it?"

She stood just far enough away from Tari to give her room to breathe-- but close enough to where she could help if necessary.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed May 17, 2023 8:27 pm

( ye ;v; )

Lucinia looked back at Tari as she awaited an answer, her brows furrowed.

Tari listened to Belle and hesitated for a good few moments. Technically it was good and bad news. The bad news nobody would understand if she tried to explain it. God if this is what it was like for Max when she time travelled, she was sorry for her.

Lucinia’s eyes darted around a bit as she looked at Tari.

“ Tari…?” She ventured.

Tari hiccuped sharply, still sobbing as she squeezed Lucinia’s hand firmly and tightly.

Yes—

No—

Yes—-

Tari seemed to have trouble responding as she tried to quickly change her mind on her answers. Squeezing Lucinia’s hand multiple a time and pausing mid squeeze and changing it.

Lucinia’s brows furrowed and she looked at Belle.

“ It’s….It’s like she’s…indecisive…” Lucinia said.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed May 17, 2023 8:35 pm

( shdjasshdg the bebeee )

"Ohh, okay. Gotcha. Uh... is it... a combination of things? I get that it's... probably a whole bunch've other shit messing with you, and... the Evelyn situation just... made you snap..." Belle said softly, kneeling down.

She'd dealt with an anxious Tari before-- not as well as she could have dealt with her-- but she'd tried.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed May 17, 2023 8:46 pm

( right back atcha ma heart )

Tari listened to Belle and took in a sharp breath of air and squeezed Lucinia’s hand.

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

YES

Lucinia hissed and visibly winced at how hard Tari was squeezing her meta hand, it was like she was squeezing it with everything she had.

“ That’s a very definite yes—“ Lucinia winced and grunted.

Tari placed her flesh and blood hand on her head and gripped at her hair and let out a choked out cry. The Skye situation just kept replaying in her head, causing her eyes to flicker a Cardinal red a good few times as it did.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed May 17, 2023 8:51 pm

( THE BEBEEE )

"Ahh, shit..." Belle sighed, rubbing her forehead. "I'm sorry, Tari..."

She lowered her hand. "What can we do to like... help relieve some of that? Can we like... help solve problems, or..."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed May 17, 2023 9:03 pm

( IK I SORRI )

Tari listened only for her eyes to widen. The sorry was appreciated….it…it was nice that she knew that they cared. But with this problem—-they couldn’t help at all.

This problem still needed her answer, she wasn’t sure if Skye chose already to get rid of Neo. But Sofia thinks they should….and she knew Sofia didn’t want to pressure her…but that failed, especially since she had a lot of knowledge that they didn’t.

Tell them…it’ll make you feel better…

But I can’t, i told Sofia that we don’t say anything cuz that’s how it went before!

I don’t wanna upset Skye in any way….

Tell them…it’s killing you.

BUT I CAN’T- AND I DONT THINK THEYD BE ABLE TO HELP-

Tari squeezed Lucinia’s hand twice. Very tightly.

No.

No.

No.

NO!

Lucinia went wide eyed in concern, and before she could do anything for Tari.

Tari abruptly stood up and let out a very loud scream of agony as she squeezed her eyes shut and went to grab the chair, only to toss it over to the bed, it falling on its side as it did.

Tari then continued to scream cry as she tilted her head back, her face soaked with tears.

Lucinia jolted and went wide eyed again. First Belle breaking down, now Tari. The raven knelt in a frozen position for a bit as she tried to process what just happened.

This is not good—-

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed May 17, 2023 9:08 pm

Belle watched her lash out and clenched her fists.

She stood up and reached out to Tari.

"Goddammit; you're probably gonna hate me for this, but--" She wrapped her strong arms around Tari and held her tightly.

She knew what helped her calm down from rage outbursts-- so she hoped that the method would work for Tari.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed May 17, 2023 9:20 pm

( THE BEEBEEE OMG )

Tari went wide eyed once she felt Belle’s arms around her. Tears continued to fall down her cheeks as her eyes flickered from Cardinal red to back like broken Christmas lights.

She stood there for a good moment as she continued to sob. Not sure on how to feel about this, it stunned her for sure.

Lucinia was still wide eyed, dazed if you will as she tried to process the situation. Tari never had anger outbursts. It was clear something else was going on…

Maybe she’s not telling the truth….

But Tari never lies.

And yet…why am I getting that feeling?

Tari hiccuped, and eventually succumbed in Belle’s arms, only to go somewhat limp as she just sobbed. No more screaming. Her sobs were quieter as the adrenaline wore off. She just…stayed there. She kinda viewed it as a awkward hug.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed May 17, 2023 9:32 pm

( RIGHT BACK ATCHA AAAA MA HEART )

Belle hugged her close, as if to squeeze the angst out of her.

"That's it... easy... I've got you," she whispered. "It's all gonna be okay."

She sighed and just held Tari as still as she possibly could.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed May 17, 2023 9:41 pm

( RIGHT BACK ATCHA TOO I LOVE THAT POST MA HEART )

Tari hiccuped shakily, only for it to morph into a stream of them. She listened to the Pheonix and just kinda fell limp in defeat at the hug. It felt hella weird with it coming from Belle, but she grew to kinda…like it.

Heck it was probably what she needed all along, a hug.  

Tari nodded to Belle to show that she was listening and just, leant back into the pheonix only to soak up the hug as she let out a whimpering cry.

Lucinia’s heart ached hearing it all, she felt sorry for Tari that something made her snap this bad. She also felt horrible that she couldn’t do anything to help her out, she felt useless. If she knew what the issue was she could help better! And yet—-Tari seemed keen on keeping that information to herself.

Oh Tari…I’m sorry…god …

The raven sighed as she ran her hand down her face.

“ Thank’s for stepping in babe…I’m sorry i—she just—-i dunno what to do to help—“ Lucinia stammered as she looked over at the duo. But as she did, it just broke her heart to see the bluejay in that state.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed May 17, 2023 9:54 pm

( i literally had a moment just like tari just now so this is very healing for me, ack )

"Yeah, yeah, absolutely," Belle whispered. "I just... I was running on adrenaline, and... heh, you doing this always worked for me, so... I figured... what's the worst that could happen?"

She patted Tari's back to reassure her, then rubbed her back in a firm, circular pattern.

"It's gonna be okay, I promise... just take it easy," she whispered.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed May 17, 2023 10:06 pm

( Oh NUU Im sorry omg ;-; but I’m glad this is helping ;-; )

Tari tensed up at the back rubbing, her muscles tensing tightly as she gritted her teeth. It felt weird other people touching her there like that. Especially Belle, needless to say, Belle being the ‘ affectionate ‘ one was throwing her for a loop.

But once she heard Belle speak she took in a deep breath and tried to calm down, she was trusting Belle, full on right now. She was vulnerable in front of the Pheonix right now.

Tari calmed down and let her muscles relax and soaked up the back rubs as she tried to get herself under control.

“ N—N-Not…..okay….C-Can’t-“ Tari choked out, it was the first few words she’s spoken in a while.

Lucinia nodded to Belle. A warm and thankful smile was seen on her face.

“ Good thinking babe. And hey…better that you did—who knows what would’ve happened if you didnt…and..I’m glad that helped you “ Lucinia smiled.

Though her eyes sparkled with hope once Tari finally spoke.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed May 17, 2023 10:12 pm

( ack it is-
it's so precious though aa- )

Belle gave Lucinia a confident, warm smile.

"Yeah, heh," she nodded.

Then she directed her voice to Tari. "Well yeah, maybe you don't feel okay. But we're not upset with you for letting this out... or anything like that... it's okay to let it out around us. We care about you... I swear."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed May 17, 2023 10:23 pm

( That’s good ;-; and yes though omg ma heart the Bebe )

Lucinia nodded to back Belle up, but she beamed internally the confident smile the pheonix gave.

“ She means it Tari. We do care…and she’s right it…it’s okay, yes it’s shocking, heart breaking even but it’s okay. We may not be Skye but…we still love you as a family. We’re here for you… promise. “ she reassured.

Tari listened to both Belle and Lucinia only to sniffle hiccup. She looked over at Lucinia then back up at Belle only to nod. She knew they cared…she always did it—-it was just…different somehow.

“ O-okay….” Tari choked out. Going even more limp as she relaxed in the Phoenix’s arms, allowing herself to be vulnerable.

Lucinia nodded.

“ ……do you…feel like talking about it?…whatever it is it sounds like it’s killing you. “ Lucinia said softly.

Tari debated. There was a lot of things put into it.

“ You guys won’t understand…” she murmured.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed May 17, 2023 10:25 pm

( FR YE )

"Eh, I dunno, we might," Belle shrugged, voice still at a soft, gentle volume. "There's... quite a lotta shit we've been through, so... we're willing to listen if you wanna tell us."

She blinked.

"Want me to keep hugging you, or..."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed May 17, 2023 10:45 pm

( Que that SOS in disguise song )

Tari blinked and listened to Belle, biting her lip kinda like how Sofia does and debated.

But once she heard the hug part there was no second guessing.

Please.” Tari choked out, remarking the hug.

Tell them…..it’ll make you feel better to get it all off your chest.

Remember the other times you hid everything?…it destroyed you like it is doing now.

You told Sofia one time you warped…she took it well. But then again that’s Sofia.

You’ve not have to deal with your baby possibly having to get removed and possibly upsetting Skye in the process from telling everybody!!

Skye would—she’d freak on you! You’ll break her trust!

She also said to let the warp play out….but I dunno how this section ends! My choice could affect my wife and son if I choose wrongly!

Lucinia stared at Tari, brows furrowed.

“ I’m fine—“ Tari began.

Lucinia narrowed her eyes and stood up.

No you’re not!” Lucinia snapped. “ Tari weaver, Ive been inside of your head since day one. I know when you’re bullshitting us! And you’re doing that right now! I know for a fact Evelyn’s crap hurt you…but normally her shit doesn’t impact you this much. Tari something else is going on that’s killing you,  i can read it on your face, i can hear it in your voice! Something bigger is going on, and we can’t help you feel better if you won’t tell us! Hell when Evelyn antagonized you, your eyes were red! You we’re angry! Uncharistically so and that isn’t you! Not our Tari. SO CUT THE BULLSHIT AND SAY IT TARI. LET US HELP YOU, WHAT’S GOING ON WITH YOU?!!  ” Lucinia yelled. Her voice cracking, sounding like she was begging to come clean as her eyes watered.

Tari went wide eyed as she stared at Lucinia in bewilderment, her eyes welled up and her lips trembled. She was taken aback.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next