The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

System Reboot ( MR AU RP )

2 posters

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down

System Reboot ( MR AU RP ) - Page 13 Empty System Reboot ( MR AU RP )

Post by Checkmate Wed May 17, 2023 1:07 pm

First topic message reminder :

Lucinia huffed.

“ No; No it’s not “ she scoffed, meaning Evelyn. But she nodded and nuzzled Belle’s neck.

“ But yeah…of course love, always. “ She murmured “ Just rest for now. “

====

( OOP-NO-THEN NEO WONT EXIST ;-; )

Tari read it all only to go wide eyed with horror.

It took her a moment to fully process, besides she wasn’t in the best mental state right now to handle more things.

Her eyes welled up.

Neo will never exist…..

My Robin will never exist…..

Skye’s son will never exist.

Tari’s eyes watered up and spilled over as a single tear fell down her cheek.

But if—-crackerjack if Skye’s at risk for so many things i…

i don’t wanna put her in danger!

OH CRACKERJACK WHY DID I HAVE TO GO TO JAIL?! WHAT DID THEY DO TO PREVENT THIS?

Tari hiccuped as she took a long time to reply. She just….she just couldn’t.

She shakily went to type.

……………..

….

I—-i need to think on that—-

That was all Tari sent. She couldn’t argue with Sofia on this…not right now. She wasn’t in a good mental state to argue. How could Sofia say that?! Heck in the future —-She saw how much Sofia loved Neo!

Tari hiccuped loudly and covered her mouth as she read the text over and over.

( ngl I got so emotional reading that and writing this ack )

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

System Reboot ( MR AU RP ) - Page 13 Empty Re: System Reboot ( MR AU RP )

Post by Checkmate Fri Jul 14, 2023 8:23 am

( do they have one or two couch’s by now-)

Tari whined, still covering her face as she listened to the both of them. It’d take her a while to deprogram herself after they fix all of this.

She growled slightly.

“ I’ve not had a clear head in days! It’s not that easy…and how?! How are we gonna assess the situation Skye I’ve tried everything! And every single time it failed! “ Tari said, her voice ever so slightly raised with frustration towards the situation.

===

Lucinia nodded.

“ We could—-buuut I gave the triple threat the couch so we’d have to lean up against it…I’d suggest my room but….Skye said we can’t leave. “ She sighed softly.

Lamar looked around and eventually over at the group.

“ Hey —uhh…what if we have to pee?…” Lamar asked awkwardly.

Lucinia looked at him only to huff.

“ Just pee in the corner something; nobody leaves this room. “ she said with a tiny authoritative snap. As if to get him to understand the gravity of the situation.

Lamar grumbled and hung his head.

Masa just shook his head with a sigh as he sat against the wall.

“ we can’t wait forever like this Lucinia…” Masa said.

Lucinia glanced at him. He did have a point.

“ hey…not my orders their Skye’s….and unless you want Tari freaking out again…or a angry owl on your hands ..I suggest you do as she says. “ Lucinia said softly.

Masa just sighed as well only to lean his head against the wall. He was fresh out of ideas too.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Jul 20, 2023 10:49 pm

( let's say two- i think we made em have two before but I forgor ;v; )

"Well, love, sometimes two heads are better than one. So now that you've got us to help out, maybe we can sort this," Skye sighed forcefully. "Love, we won't make progress if we give up."

===

Theo wrinkled his nose at the idea of going to the bathroom in plain sight.

Skye turned to the others. "Did anyone paint some kinda weirdass rune on the walls today?"

*shy bluejay energy activate*

Skye
Skye
Commander

Checkmate liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Jul 21, 2023 9:41 am

( Oki )

Tari sighed and just rested her head on Sofia’s shoulder, she looked exhausted.

“ It’s what I feel like doing…” she admitted. She’s never given up on anything before…Sheridan had successfully drained everything out of her. Even her hope…but she still had a tiny bit of determination left.

Lamar looked up at Skye.

“ Yeah I did in Tari’s room to fit the vibes..…Why?……” He ventured, he had this weird feeling of that he was in trouble or that he shouldn’t have done it. His tone was filled with worry.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:02 pm

Skye let out a long, irritated sigh.

"Well, great," she muttered. "Tari, I don't suppose you could kick time in the nuts and make it send you back to the point before he painted the damn thing?"

Belle glanced over at her, but said nothing yet.

She wasn't supposed to know, dammit...

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:54 pm

Tar perked up hearing Skye, only to go wide eyed once she heard Lamar. Her pupils shrunk and her heart pounded out of pure fear.

“ you WHAT?!” Tari stammered as she sat up and looked directly at Lamar.

Lamar went wide eyed.

“ Girl I’m sorry! Dude what’s the deal with that sigil? It’s just a Halloween decoration!” Lamar stammered, clearly genuinely not knowing what’s going on.

Lucinia also flinched once Skye spoke as well as the others, she felt as if things were spiraling again. And her heart began to pound with dread, she looked at Belle with a scared gaze.

that things gonna kill us that’s what! “ Tari shouted at Lamar her tone filled with fear and a bit of a scolding tone. She then looked back at Skye, her eyes wide with fear. Her body starting to shake again.

“ No—because if I go back in time, none of you will remember, and I’d be back at that god damn threshold again! You wanna know what happens? We get ready to go, then we drive here, then, i open the door for you guys, then , Lamar greets us as well as Lucinia, and I’d see that god damn sigil as well as you and Sofia on the kitchen wall right over there-“ Tari said as she pointed on the kitchens wall in front of the door, her eyes wild.

And the lights will go out AND WE’LL ALL DIE!! “
Tari yelled, her voice scared, yet it also sounded slightly crazed..as if she’s had enough. She…she couldn’t do that again. Her brows furrowed as she hiccuped.

“ And i can’t do that again…not for the thousandth time ….” Tari whined. Her voice breaking.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:21 pm

"Well then I guess we're stuck," Skye huffed. "What the hell do you suggest we do then?!"

She looked over at Tari with wide, terror-filled eyes.

Sofia said nothing. Belle said nothing.

Theo was too busy trying to think of a solution to speak.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:28 pm

( THE BEBES )

Lamar and Masa said nothing either. They didn’t have brains built for this stuff like Skye and Sofia. They just stared on at the trio, Lucinia as well.

Tari listened to Skye, only for her shoulders to slouch. Her brows furrowed, she saw the terror in Skye’s eyes. She already felt like she failed them all. She hiccuped.

I don’t know.” Tari choked out. She sat back down and glanced down at her lap and the couch. It felt like her world was crumbling. Sheridan had drained everything out of her…her violet eyes looked hopeless and the spark that used to be there was gone.

She hiccuped shakily.

All i could think of is handing myself over hoping that’d fix everything….” Tari admitted. She meant she’d sacrifice herself for them all. She was the original one that warped…then, Skye. Then Sofia…but Sheridan didn’t have it out for them.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13