The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

System Reboot ( MR AU RP )

2 posters

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

System Reboot ( MR AU RP ) - Page 2 Empty System Reboot ( MR AU RP )

Post by Checkmate Wed May 17, 2023 1:07 pm

First topic message reminder :

Lucinia huffed.

“ No; No it’s not “ she scoffed, meaning Evelyn. But she nodded and nuzzled Belle’s neck.

“ But yeah…of course love, always. “ She murmured “ Just rest for now. “

====

( OOP-NO-THEN NEO WONT EXIST ;-; )

Tari read it all only to go wide eyed with horror.

It took her a moment to fully process, besides she wasn’t in the best mental state right now to handle more things.

Her eyes welled up.

Neo will never exist…..

My Robin will never exist…..

Skye’s son will never exist.

Tari’s eyes watered up and spilled over as a single tear fell down her cheek.

But if—-crackerjack if Skye’s at risk for so many things i…

i don’t wanna put her in danger!

OH CRACKERJACK WHY DID I HAVE TO GO TO JAIL?! WHAT DID THEY DO TO PREVENT THIS?

Tari hiccuped as she took a long time to reply. She just….she just couldn’t.

She shakily went to type.

……………..

….

I—-i need to think on that—-

That was all Tari sent. She couldn’t argue with Sofia on this…not right now. She wasn’t in a good mental state to argue. How could Sofia say that?! Heck in the future —-She saw how much Sofia loved Neo!

Tari hiccuped loudly and covered her mouth as she read the text over and over.

( ngl I got so emotional reading that and writing this ack )

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

System Reboot ( MR AU RP ) - Page 2 Empty Re: System Reboot ( MR AU RP )

Post by Skye Wed May 17, 2023 11:23 pm

( OH MA HEART )

"Hey... careful, Luce... easy..." Belle warned in a gentle tone. "Tari... listen. Whatever it is, we're not gonna be mad at you... and we won't make fun of you or anything like that. Promise. We just wanna help you."
Skye
Skye
Commander

Checkmate liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed May 17, 2023 11:46 pm

( IK I SORRI-and right back atcha the Bebe )

Lucinia backed off and hung her head, she just…..she wanted to help. And Tari acting like this was hurting her and pissing her off at the same time! She couldn’t help if they didn’t know! The stress of it all was leaking out on to her too.

“ Y-You’re right i—im sorry—it’s the stress….but Belle’s right…..for all of it. And I hate seeing you in pain…that’s why I yelled…but please..just let us help you. “ Lucinia begged softly.

Tari listened to both Belle and Lucinia, and took a moment to process. She trusted Belle that they wouldn’t be mad or anything, she also understood Lucinia’s part.

She glanced at the floor and sighed heavily, her brows furrowed.

Eventually she made a decision.

“ if I say it, you guys swear to keep it between us only?” Tari asked.

Lucinia looked up at Tari and made eye contact, only to nod firmly.

swear it. ” Lucinia said softly, her tone firm.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu May 18, 2023 8:56 am

( FR AA )

"Yeah, swear it," Belle nodded. "Whatever it is, it's safe with us. I promise."

She paused and waited for Tari to answer.
Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu May 18, 2023 10:38 am

( FR THE BEBE )

Tari bit her lip once she heard Belle’s response as her brows furrowed.

She debated for a long time, but, she told Lucinia in the future…so, now shouldn’t make a difference right?

She took a deep breath and sighed as she closed her eyes.

“ It’s partially cuz of Evelyn’s stuff……i thought she apologized—i thought she was being genuine. But I was wrong…though when she said ‘ i don’t expect you to be smart with this shit ‘ …..it triggered me. Kaine said the exact same thing to me, and I lost it….it hurt. I wanted to kill her right then and there too but when I realized it—it scared me. S-So…Belle y-you…you saved me in more ways than one there. “ Tari explained.

Lucinia furrowed her brows, but she could tell Tari wasn’t done.  

Tari took a shaky breath of air.

“ A-And i Lied, it was a Text that made me snap. But it was a situation that Sofia and I agreed upon hiding cuz we weren’t sure how Skye would handle it if we told everybody. S-So i wanted to respect Skye’s wishes….but god it hurt keeping that in! “ She whined.

Lucinia went wide eyed.

“ I knew you were lying…. oh Tari….what…what was the text?..” Lucinia ventured. Her voice soft and soothing.

Tari squeezed her eyes shut.

Skye’s pregnant….and she isn’t that far along than she thought…she thought there was a baby in there but there wasn’t, just tissue. She’s been fed misinformation on that stuff by her parents so…it explains that. Meaning, we have a lot of time left to prepare.

Sofia looked after Skye when I left today and took her to an appointment. Sofia told me that they did some tests, and she said that Skye’s in risk if we keep the baby and allow I-it to g-grow to the f-final stage. Sky-Skye’s body isn’t in the best shape for it…meaning there’s way too many risks for her. B—But if we get rid of it…..she’ll be just fine. H-Healthy. And what set me off was that Sofia thought we should get rid of it for Skye’s health. “ Tari’s voice cracked as tears fell down her cheeks.

She took in another shaky breath, her voice borderline sobbing.

“ She let me think on it..she didn’t wanna pressure me…sh-she understood, we don’t have to have an answer right now. But I don’t wanna go through it! I’ll lose my baby! Skye will lose her baby! I JUST DON’T, BUT IF I DON’T CHOOSE SKYE MIGHT DIE IF SHE TRIES TO GO THROUGH THIS THING, BUT IF I CHOOSE THE OTHER WAY I’LL LOSE MY SON! I C-CAN’T CHOOSE, CRACKERJACK WHY’S THIS GOTTA BE PUT ON ME?! “ Tari wailed as she tilted her head back against Belle’s shoulder.

Only to start scream crying again. Her voice cracking as she did so.

Lucinia covered her mouth, her face full of horror, shock, bewilderment…all of it.

Oh my god——

Her heart broke. She—-she needed a moment to process.

Skye’s pregnant? how?!—

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu May 18, 2023 11:27 am

( AAAAA I LOVE THAT POST SM BUT OWWY MY HEART )

Belle blinked, still in shock.

She didn't ask how Skye had gotten to this point-- she knew there could be a perfectly logical explanation behind it.

But what Tari said about a "son" threw her for a loop.

"Tari, if... if she's not that far along... how the hell do you know it's a boy? Were you talking about Theo, or..."

She kept hugging Tari for now, to reassure her.
Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu May 18, 2023 12:27 pm

( EEEEEE THANK YOU IM PROUD OF IT, AND IK I SORRI-)
( BUT ALSO OOP-)

Lucinia blinked, then nodded in agreement as she lowered her hands, Belle had a very good point. She looked at Tari in slight suspicion. But she was concerned none the less.

Tari had it. Screw hiding it all.

The bluejay gritted her teeth, and in the whirlwind of her emotions, she let it spill. She didn’t care anymore, heck she didn’t realize that she let it slip but now she just didn’t care.

BECAUSE I TIME WARPED OKAY?! IM FROM THE FUTURE, A VERY HAPPY FUTURE FOR ALL OF US. EVEN YOU AND LUCINIA. AND IM TIRED OF KEEPING THIS SHIT IN! IM STILL ME, THE SAME ME AS NOW, BUT I KNOW SO MANY THINGS NONE OF YOU DO! AND IVE NO FUCKING IDEA WHY IM HERE IN THIS POINT IN TIME, I WAS ONLY DREAMING AND I WARPED BACK HERE! BUT WHY UNIVERSE, HUH?! WHY THIS POINT IN TIME?! WHY GIVE ME THIS DECISION THAT COULD POSSIBLY CHANGE MY FAMILY?!! “ Tari screamed, her voice filled with rage and pain as she looked up at the ceiling.

Lucinia was taken aback. She was silent for a good long while as she stared at Tari in disbelief.

She blinked, only to shake her head.

“ Tari that’s impossible—we don’t have warping technology like that—“ Lucinia began.

Tari whipped her head towards Lucinia and glared.

“ YOU THINK IM LYING?! YOU THINK ID HAVE A MELT DOWN OVER A LIE?! “ Tari yelled, her body shaking. She was very thankful that Belle was hugging her right now, she needed it.

Lucinia visibly winced, only to listen to Tari’s voice and study her. Starring her in the eyes.

Tari remained the same, only to start breathing heavily to get her air back.

Lucinia’s face softened, but she was still just as in shock as Belle was, if not more. She looked at Belle.

“She has a point.. She’s not lying. “ Lucinia said, her voice firm.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu May 18, 2023 4:57 pm

( OMFG I COULD LIKE THAT POST A MILLION TIMES AAA )

Belle tried to process the situation, vision beginning to blur.

The hair on the back of her neck stood up, as she began to notice a burning sensation on her skin.

Red and maroon feathers that blazed with golden fire danced before her. She could have sworn she smelled ash and smoke.

Finally, a high pitched shriek echoed in her mind-- like that of a bird of prey.

The heat overcame her and she let go of Tari before she collapsed on the floor, unconscious. The shock of the situation had gotten to her.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu May 18, 2023 6:22 pm

( EEEE DANKEEE AM PROUD OF IT AND NOOO THE POOR BEBE OMG )

Tari fell down to her side once Belle dropped her, she was limp and weak from yelling and having a meltdown. She grunted and shook her head only to look at Belle. Her eyes went wide once saw Belle fell unconscious.

“ NO!- Oh crackerjack! “ Tari gasped.

Lucinia’s eyes darted over to Belle the moment she was mid fall only for her eyes to widen.

“ BABE!” Lucinia gasped and darted over to the Pheonix only to kneel down beside her.

She then grabbed Belle’s shoulders and scooted her up on to her lap so that Belle’s head laid in her lap. She then cradled Belle’s head with both hands gently.

“ It-it’s okay..she….she just passed out from the shock. I…oh my god…” Lucinia choked. “ i mean—it’s n-not okay in general b-but you get the idea “ She added.

Tari scooted over to Belle and glanced down at her, her face full of concern as she went to hold Belle’s flesh and blood hand in both of hers.

Her eyes were wide and wild, especially since she just got done going into a frenzy of emotions.

“ Nonono god this is my fault….oh crackerjack Belle I’m sorry—“ Tari choked out.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu May 18, 2023 8:55 pm

( DW SHE BE OK BUT OMFGGG MY HEART )

Belle stayed under for a few moments before she began to come around.

She opened her eyes slowly and squeezed Tari's hand.

"S-sorry," she whispered, speech slurring. "Don't worry, Imma be... okay..."

*shy bluejay energy activate*

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu May 18, 2023 9:04 pm

( GOOD, AND RIGHT BACK ATCHA THE BEBE )

Tari furrowed her brows.

“ no I’m sorry, i —-i shouldn’t have said anything…i forgot what spilling that stuff could do….oh crackerjack…” she frowned, but she returned the squeeze on Belle’s hand for the Phoenix’s sake.

Lucinia sighed in relief. She still cradling Belle’s head.

“ Regardless…we’re both glad you are okay. Did you hit your head at all babe?…does anything hurt?…” Lucinia asked.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu May 18, 2023 9:18 pm

( FR AA )

"How the fuck should I know? I just... see a buncha weird shit, then the next thing I know I'm wakin' up... I dunno if I hit my head or not..." Belle mumbled, eyes closing again. "I just remember Tari saying something about time travel and all that, and... just... wait, where's... where's the fire...?"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu May 18, 2023 9:23 pm

( FRRR OMG THE BEBE )

Lucinia raised her brow, clueless.

what…? There’s no fire babe…” Lucinia said, her tone filled with confusion. But she was concerned none the less.

Tari went wide eyed and alarm struck.

Weird stuff….

Oh god no please-

“ Belle….was the weird stuff like—-bird related stuff?….feathers maybe or skulls..? And no there’s…theres no fire everything’s fine. “ Tari asked. But her tone was reassuring near the end.

Lucinia raised her brow and looked up at Tari. Facial expression reading ‘ what’s that have to do with anything? ‘ .

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu May 18, 2023 9:26 pm

Belle's eyes snapped open.

"...Y-yeah. Feathers. Bones... screaming," she whispered. "And j-just... fire, everywhere... I-I dunno, I... I thought I was tripping, or something... y'know, brain shit. Like how your mind goes crazy when it thinks you're about to die, I guess... I dunno..."

She sighed and turned her head towards Lucinia. "Head hurts."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu May 18, 2023 9:31 pm

Tari’s eyes widened and her blood ran cold. Usually whenever she had visions like that, it was when the world was taking her away back to her home. And to hear Belle having it—scared her.

Screaming….Fire…..feathers…

Her violet eyes darted around as she pieced the things together.

Lucinia listened and her brows furrowed, her heart sinking.

“ Oh god babe I’m so sorry…god that must’ve been terrifying….and ssssh, sssh it’s okay…i got you. Heck even if you didn’t hit your head…that must’ve taken a tole on you regardless. “ Lucinia murmured and started massaging Belle’s scalp and forehead. Her fingers digging into the Phoenix’s hair gently.

Tari’s eyes widened once she pieced it together as her gaze landed on Belle’s hair color.

Pheonix. ” Tari said.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu May 18, 2023 9:40 pm

Belle let her eyes fall closed again, whimpering softly at the gentle contact.

Then she perked up a little at the mention of the word "phoenix".

"Yeah... yeah, that's... that's my vibe, babe, that's... the whole aesthetic they gave me," she mumbled.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu May 18, 2023 9:52 pm

( The bebeeee omg ma heart )

Lucinia kept massaging Belle’s head, noticing the whimper. Her gaze just softened as she focused on taking care of Belle.

“ Thaat’s it babe “ she soothed.

Tari nodded as she listened to Belle and looked at her.

“ It makes sense then, the reason why you’d see feathers and fire…and screaming. Pheonix related stuff. And, I’ll be honest it does suit you heh. “ Tari smiled as she complimented Belle.

Lucinia overheard and raised her brow.

“ But why would Belle see that?…seconds after you told her?” Lucinia asked, she still needed to process everything. She wasn’t given time, but…she trusted Tari. She knew the bluejay was telling the truth.

Tari blinked and shook her head in confusion.

“ i dunno Lucinia…whenever I had those visions, it’s when the world would take me back to my rightful timeline. Normally I’d see crows feathers and bones..the world would fall apart into zero’s and ones…dark stuff….but, when I looked at you one time Lucinia, you morphed into this weird raven creature…yet I still felt comforted. I knew it was you. Maybe…Maybe Belle opened up her mind?…third eye if you will…? Maybe that’s why you saw it?” Tari suggested as she looked back at Belle.

Lucinia’s face was filled with shock again…but she just—it was all too much. Though she did find comfort knowing Tari was comforted by her presence.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu May 18, 2023 10:03 pm

( JEM FOUND ANOTHER SONG FOR TYTO-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmKzsa1IYMw )

Belle waited to respond, processing the information. The third eye stuff was confusing to her. She wasn't exactly the "spiritual" type.

Then, after a moment of silence, she exclaimed, "What the fuck?"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu May 18, 2023 10:08 pm

( E OKI, AND THE BEBE ACK )

Lucinia furrowed her brows once she heard Belle only to place a gentle kiss on her forehead and close her eyes.

Tari visibly flinched as she jolted hearing the pheonix, her brows furrowed.

“ i dunno! God I’m sorry Belle, I’m so sorry, i should’ve never said anything I should’ve just shut up and kept it to myself. I—god I’m so sorry “ Tari frowned and placed her head on Belle’s stomach as she held on to the Phoenix’s clothing. Her hands gripping tightly to her clothes.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu May 18, 2023 10:13 pm

( THAT LINE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE FUNNY AWH THE POOR BEBE ACK-
also LMFAO I FORGOT THAT BELLE IS ACTIVELY GOING BEHIND CHRIS' BACK RN )

"No, Tari, we--" Belle's stomach clenched when Tari rested her head on it. "We did... ask you for an answer..."

She sighed, but her abdomen remained tense.

"Don't worry, Tari... and y'know what? With all that warping shit you do... I wouldn't be surprised..."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu May 18, 2023 10:32 pm

( AJDJAJDJAJDS OH GOSH I DIDNT KNOW THAT LOL, for the Belle part. AND EHEHEHEHE OH WELL, CHRIS DESERVES IT )
( oh and the first song is a definet yes for Tyto! )

Tari noticed the stomach clenching and backed off, forgetting about personal space for a second. She understood that one hundred percent. So she held her hands together under neath her chin in a worried manner.

Though once she listened to Belle, her gaze softened a tiny bit. She did feel a bit better.

Then her face fell a tiny bit.

“ Yeah….the warping it….at first it took symbols to warp…but now it—-it happens randomly in a blue moon once I’m dreaming….i think—-i think it might be broken. It explains why I’m randomly warping now. “ Tari murmured.

Lucinia looked up at Tari.

“ im sorry to hear that…it must be awful. And scary…how many times have you done it by now?” Lucinia asked out of curiosity.

Tari blinked, feeling better hearing both Belle and Lucinia, only to gulp.

“ uhm—-let’s see—“ she said then counted on her fingers. Only to look confused and chuckle awkwardly.

“ i—i dunno….” Tari squeaked out.

Lucinia went wide eyed.

“ you don’t know?! No wonder it’s broken!” She gasped.

Tari went wide eyed and held her head, her hands digging into her hair.

“ Oh crackerjack! I think I really did break it! That might explain why you’re getting that weird vision stuff!  “ Tari whined. Her voice directed to Belle.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu May 18, 2023 10:47 pm

( HE DO LOL PFFT
And EE I AGREE )

"It sure is a good thing I'm on Luce's thighs right now, otherwise I'd pass out again," Belle mumbled. "Time travel. Damn. Hey... random question, but... who do I marry in the future?"

She couldn't help it. She also couldn't help giggling a little over it.
Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri May 19, 2023 9:05 am

( EE AND PFFT BELLE )

Lucinia smiled at first at the pheonix only to give her a look of ‘ really? ‘.

Tari blinked at the question and rubbed the back of her neck with an awkward smile at  Belle.

“ I’m pretty sure I’m screwing more stuff up but, oh why not. You and Lucinia and of course, i even attended to your guys’s wedding. And the rest of the md5 did of course heh. “ she beamed.

Lucinia went wide eyed and a visible blush was seen. Only to give a shy and bashful smile as her blush grew. She paused the head massage on Belle for now.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri May 19, 2023 9:44 am

( EHEHE )

Belle beamed.

"Well... good. I was starting to lose hope a little," she murmured, eyes slowly fluttering open so she could glance up at Lucinia.

"I'm sure you know the uh... other guy I have to deal with right now."
Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri May 19, 2023 9:50 am

( THE BEBE )

Lucinia’s face fell a bit at Chris’s mention.

“ Yeah, i know….” She mumbled, she wasn’t happy with him, but she knew Belle had no choice basically. Yet still…..she couldn’t fully be with the one she loved…at least in the future they were together.

Crazy…to think we have a whole future…

She smiled softly in hope.

“ Oh! He disappears in the future…for some reason. He just, vanished. So you’re good there. And good riddance, never liked him. “ Tari grumbled.

She did keep the horrors from what he did to her away from Belle though. She didn’t want Belle to worry or be scared.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri May 19, 2023 10:30 am

( RIGHT BACK ATCHA AA )

"Oh! Well, uh... wowww, what a real shame..." Belle giggled, reaching up to hold Lucinia's hand. "Good. I can't wait to be rid of his ass. I knew I made a horrible decision to give him the time of day."

She sighed. "Sorry, Luce."
Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next