The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

System Reboot ( MR AU RP )

2 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

System Reboot ( MR AU RP ) - Page 2 Empty System Reboot ( MR AU RP )

Post by Checkmate Thu Jan 05, 2023 11:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

I THE BEBE )

Tari furrowed her brow, she still laid on her back on th eh round for now. But she still held Sofia close. Somebody would literally have to use a crowbar to pry her out of her arms. She could feel the poor thing shaking and it got to her.

“ like you were doing something wrong?...” she hesitantly ventured. “...I could see that. But Sof...it’s Okay, it’s over now and we learnt from it, that’s all that matters is that we learn from our mistakes. And no, I didn’t know that, but now I do thanks to Marco. To think I’d hear it from him of all people...seriously though I wished Sheridan installed that knowledge into me when he decided to make me. “ she murmured.

She rolled her eyes.

“ woulda made things a whole lot easier that’s for sure “she grumbled.

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

System Reboot ( MR AU RP ) - Page 2 Empty Re: System Reboot ( MR AU RP )

Post by Skye Fri Jan 06, 2023 6:41 pm

"Well honestly it'll be hard to find a time and place where they can't hear you; this place is pretty open," Marco shrugged. "So it's either you let them listen and you get it done, or... you don't get it done at all."

*shy bluejay energy activate*

Skye
Skye
Commander

Checkmate liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Jan 06, 2023 7:13 pm

Tari’s face fell at that and sighed in defeat.

She thought on it for a while and finally made up a decision.

I’m sorry Guys.....But it’ll be worth it though. Promise!

Let them listen and get it done. I’m not one to go back on my promises or deals. So, let’s do it now and get it outta the way. You know, just rip it off like a bandaid. “ she said with a small shrug as she looked back at him.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Jan 06, 2023 10:18 pm

Marco nodded.

"You got it, Blue," he called down to her. "Get your ass into the decommissioner's cage; we'll have it off in about an hour."

He called for the decommissioning team and descended the stairs from his "perch".

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Jan 06, 2023 10:31 pm

Tari nodded and headed over to the decommissioners cage without question. She glanced down at her hand all the while.

This way no one would use me for my powers either...I’ll be normal.

I’m not Loosing Lucinia either shes in my head, not my arm. They’re not chopping off my head so Lucinia is still safe.

I might face a angry canary when I’m done...or a angry Lamar and a depressed Theo...

.....but it’s all gonna be worth it.

I won’t hurt her ever again, he can’t control me ever again. They’ll all be safe from me.

And Sofia gets her laptop back.

She nodded and sighed as she looked up at the cage’s door. Somehow...she couldn’t help but feel a hint of anxiety.

Just the nerves. You got this, your brave aren’t you?

With that she opened the door, it causing a loud creek of a sound before entering.

Tari took a seat in the decommissioners chair, then sat her meta arm on the chopping block. Sat back, and waited.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Jan 06, 2023 10:42 pm

Marco brought a pair of "arm doctors" into the cage.

"Have at it," he told them.

The first grabbed Tari's left arm and injected an anesthetic into the upper half of it.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Jan 06, 2023 10:47 pm

Tari gulped and tensed up, her breathing started to turn a bit rapid from the anxiety.

Her meta hand started shaking again, so she tried to settle it. She looked away and noticed how bright the lights were.

You got this—-you got this they’re g-giving you an aesthetic. Just..just breathe...focus.... breathe.

Focus.

Breathe.

She tilted her head back and closed her eyes and just let them do what they needed to do. God why was this so.....so suddenly scary?

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Jan 06, 2023 11:04 pm

( makes me think of the time i had to get my blood drawn- the poor bebe )

The second doctor bound Tari's left arm in a tourniquet and began the procedure.

Sheridan hadn't made the arm with decommissioning in mind.

This was going to be messy.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Jan 06, 2023 11:14 pm

( Ope-am sorry ack-)
( ALSO DOUBLE OPE-)

Tari felt the tourniquet strap her down, the tight restraint made her anxiety worse. Her breathing picked up into a more rapid pace borderline hyperventilating as she squeezed her eyes shut.

She turned both her hands into fists and waited for the madness to begin.

For them. All for them. And for Sofia...

No—-just for Sofia.

Think of her...think of her.

Her smile, how goofy she is.

How beautiful she is, those eyes. Her figure.

Her voice.

She did her best on imagining the canary and she smiled, it helped her relax just a little bit. Tari gulped and did her best to calm down.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Jan 06, 2023 11:46 pm

( FR
and tbh she's coping the same way i did- PFFTT )

The decommissioner drilled into the panels that held Tari's arm together.

The second readied another round of anesthetics, and a bin to put spare parts into.

Marco stood off to the side and watched.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Jan 06, 2023 11:52 pm

( E )

Tari hissed and whined once she heard the drill. That....that horrid drill, it seemed to echo in the back of her ears.

Suddenly a few flashes of the sunset sky flashed before her eyes, her own voice saying ‘ your on ‘. And the smell of blood started to appear.

It all caused her to hyperventilate and go into a panic, she couldn’t ...couldn’t keep it in. A huge wave of fear washed over her and she broke.

Her meta arm started burning on impact at the drill as it kept going in, despite the anesthetics.

She tilted her head back let out the most blood curdling ear bleeding fear and pain filled scream ever at the top of her lungs. Pressing her head back against the chair as she did. Going into a panic attack like freak out.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat Jan 07, 2023 12:39 am

Sofia jumped out of her seat and rushed to find Tari.

Marco had shut the door into the room so nobody could get in, but Sofia screamed and slammed on the door anyway.

Theo heard it from where he was at too, but he was locked in the cell.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Jan 07, 2023 12:47 am

( THE BEBEEE MY HEART OMG )

Tari kept on screaming despite Sofia’s presence, only for tears to spill as the decommissioners did their job. Her breathing still rapid as she stayed pressed against the seat.

But her brows furrowed though once she finally registered Sofia’s voice, it was faint but she heard it.

——Songbird?——

Lamar heard it as well and jumped right up in shock, his eyes wide as he heard Tari’s screams.

“ oh hell naw man, they’re hurting Tari! God damn it we gotta get outta here!” He said in a panicked and fear filled tone.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat Jan 07, 2023 1:16 am

( RIGHT BACK ATCHA )

Marco growled. "WE'RE NOT LETTIN' YA IN, SOF; SO STOP ASKING!"

Sofia didn't stop.

===

Theo slammed his fists against the door, then threw his coconut at the door several times.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Jan 07, 2023 5:17 am

Tari, in a panic filled and pain filled state. Tossed everything, she wanted Sofia so badly right now. And once she heard Marco’s yell, it only made her panic more. The anesthetics helped for now yes, but she didn’t realize how...horrible this truly was. They only helped so much. She knew it was horrible but oh god it really was horrible.

Tears kept spilling as she screamed her head off. It was a good thing she said to rip it off like a bandaid and get it out of the way.

I can’t—-I can’t——ITS TOO MUCH I CAN’T—-

“ NO, I NEED-PLEASE-PLEASE-GIVE HER TO ME PLEASE, PLEASE, I CAN’T- IT HURTS “ she wailed. She wasn’t a strong person when it came to pain.

———

Lamar rammed the door with his entire shoulder a good round of times too, eventually he tossed that idea out since it hurt. So he resorted to kicking at the door.

“ God damn it! I knew I shouldn’t have trusted that guy. HEY LET US OUT THATS OUR FRIEND “ he yelled.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat Jan 07, 2023 12:31 pm

Marco shook his head.

"Too late, Blue. We couldn't put that thing back on right even if you wanted us to," he shouted over the screams. "SOFIA, LEAVE HER BE! SHE'LL BE OUT IN A SECOND!"

Sofia kept screeching obscenities at him.

The doctor went on to cut the wires that connected to Tari's nerves, now that they were exposed.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Jan 07, 2023 1:04 pm

( wait it’s kinda like a repeat of Crystal in a sense but not-)

Tari just whined pathetically at the answer. She dared to look at her meta arm and went wide eyed in horror. She saw her meta arm barely hanging on..it....it was downright horrible. And others suffered this as a punishment for cheating or losing to Marco?! And couldve also suffered worse than her?!

She just closed her eyes and looked away. The iron stench soon started to flood her nose, she felt sick. Why did she do this to herself again?!

Sofia’s laptop right.

A-and so Sheridan wouldnt control me

A-and I s-suppose out of pure spite for him. God he’s gonna be enraged...

All his hard work, ruined. Heh....

He thinks Sofia ruined me? Well, I’m even more damaged now. Screw you doctor

Tari just smirked at herself through all of it. In the end...it really was worth it. She won’t be able to warp anymore, but Lucinia is still safe. They’d...they’d just have to wake her up some other way. Besides, There’s always a way.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat Jan 07, 2023 4:41 pm

( YEYE FR- )

The doctor pulled the last of the wires out of Tari's arm, then severed the ties between her arm and the metal.

Then they got to work prying the connection disc off of her elbow.

Sofia didn't stop, and Marco was starting to get irritated.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Jan 07, 2023 5:09 pm

Tari felt it all, and oh god was she sick to her stomach. Even through pain she cringed the entire time too. But she stopped screaming since the worst of it was over, and now she was just downright drained and exhausted.

The tears still spilled but they were less now. Her throat was sore and her lungs burnt. She heard Sofia’s voice and furrowed her brows.

I’m sorry Songbird....but I did this for you. You’ll see it’s all gonna be worth it.

.......but Sheridans work is ruined, damaged. His precious AI. Heh...he should’ve thought twice before giving me sentience.

I’m normal now. Human...I’m actually human now. If all he cares is about his precious project, oh he’s gonna be downright furious!

A bit of her father issues started to clearly show. She tilted her head back and started to giggle through her pain at the thought. Honestly...and oddly enough it felt...good to get a backstab Sheridan.

Screw you Sheridan, you’ve hurt Lucinia, you’ve hurt Sofia and Belle, you’ve hurt so many people. Even me.

Now it’s time for you to suffer! You like rushing things?...here’s what you get.

Oh god it still hurts though...it hurts....

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat Jan 07, 2023 5:34 pm

The doctors separated the connector disc from Tari's arm, leaving behind a fleshy, bleeding stump.

It was expertly affixed. Clearly it wasn't meant to come off.

"Welp, there ya have it," Marco shrugged. "Cauterise the wound real quick. Just enough to stop the bleeding. And Blue, you'd better be grateful for this. I'm never this merciful."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Jan 07, 2023 5:54 pm

Tari lifted her head and looked at him, then looked at her arm. That..bleeding mess. She took notice it definitely wasn’t meant to come off. She grinned, actually grinned and nodded as she looked over at Marco.

Uhh—-maybe Sofia knows how to cauterize ? I haven’t a slightest clue.

“ Noted. And I am great full, thank you. ” she said, her tone genuine and honest. She giggled, a bit a form of spite was ever so faintly heard.

“ trust me I am great full. That jerk will be so furious to see his precious project ruined “ she added. “ Um—-our deal though, it’s solid right? Sofia gets her laptop now?” She asked as she tilted her head.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat Jan 07, 2023 8:08 pm

"Yeah, sure, whatever," Marco scoffed.

The doctors took out a blowtorch and lit it, as if to burn the wound shut.

Sofia didn't stop banging on the door.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Jan 07, 2023 8:13 pm

Tari beamed and nodded. She had stopped crying for now and turned to panting from the exhaustion and pain. Her face was soaked with tears.

She must be worried sick....she can come in now right? The worst is done..

Let her in...please...” she pleaded, meaning Sofia. Though she eyed the blow torch and went wide eyed, the fire reflected in her violet gaze. The bluejay gulped in fear as she braced herself.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:20 pm

Marco narrowed his eyes and sighed through his nose, opening the door.

Sofia crashed into the room, staring at the scene with wide, terrified eyes.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!" she shrieked, before gripping the fabric of Marco's shirt and attempting to tug him down to her level. "WHAT SICK GAME IS THIS?! YOU LET HER GO RIGHT FUCKING NOW, I SWEAR, OR I'LL--!"

Marco used both mechanical arms to pull her away.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:30 pm

( THE BEEEBEEEEEE OMFG MY HEART )
( but also PFFFFT, THE ARMS. It’s a tall and smol thing I CANT )

Tari visibly winced at Sofia’s rage filled yell. Her heart aching.

“ SOFIA. STOP; STOP!” She ordered as she looked up at the canary, she was still panting from the pain and exhaustion. She looked like a mess.

I made a deal, I wanted this to happen. ” she explained as she tried to make eye contact.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat Jan 07, 2023 11:32 pm

( YE FR SAME )

Sofia looked over at her with terror on her tear-stained face.

"But... b-but why?" she asked, now that she'd gotten her balance. "I don't understand..."

Every painful memory of harvesting arms began to streak through her mind at the sight of Tari.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next