The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

System Reboot ( MR AU RP )

2 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

System Reboot ( MR AU RP ) - Page 39 Empty System Reboot ( MR AU RP )

Post by Skye Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:21 pm

First topic message reminder :

( AAAWW THE BEBE-
omfg it skye and masa
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/tAXRNzWcu7A )

"I meant every word," Sofia stated firmly, hugging her tight. "And... and I'm gonna keep reminding you of that, too. Both you and Skye... you two are everything to me, and..."

She noticed how Tari squeezed her lower half and sighed through her nose, green stripes and spots lighting up the water.

"A-and I want you to remember that."

*shy bluejay energy activate*

Skye
Skye
Commander

Checkmate liked this post

Back to top Go down

System Reboot ( MR AU RP ) - Page 39 Empty Re: System Reboot ( MR AU RP )

Post by Skye Wed Jan 04, 2023 11:44 pm

( OMFG FR THOUGH )

Sofia was far out of earshot, so she wasn't able to hear Tari.

Marco stopped her in her tracks.

"Move," she growled, voice breaking.

"No, I don't think I will. This is my turf and you follow my rules. You know that," Marco remarked, arms folded. "Barely five minutes ago you carried her into that room looking like a pair of newlyweds. What gives?"

"That is none of your business."

"You sure?"

"Yes, I am absolutely sure. I feel sick; I need to get out."

Marco's eyes widened. He had a knowledge of her history and couldn't help but wonder. "...Did she do somethin' to ya...?"

Sofia bit her lip, eyes shut tightly. "No..." she choked out. "I-I did something to her."

A shocked expression overtook Marco's face. "Elaborate?"

Sofia went on to explain the situation, tears pouring down her face. She hated being this vulnerable, but she told herself she deserved it.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Jan 05, 2023 12:04 am

( omfg ma heart-the bebeeee but alll of the yes at the same time )

Tari just ended up curled up on the lounges couch, her back facing the exit as she hugged herself. Her brows furrowed as a frown was seen. Tears spilled as she gritted her teeth.

She just, couldn’t help but overthink things. She wanted to run after Sofia and help her, but she wanted to respect her wishes of being alone. It just hurt was all. She was still concerned about her, she still loved her. She’ll always love her no matter what.

Tari just let out a cry and squeezed her eyes shut.

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Jan 05, 2023 12:10 am

( ikrrr )

Marco entered the lounge room, then stood in front of Tari.

"Hey, Blue... listen," he sighed. "She's okay, she just thinks she screwed something up with ya. I could explain more, but honestly... I'm not sure how you'd take it."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Jan 05, 2023 12:18 am

Tari jolted at first hearing Marco, alarm shooting through her system, she still didn’t trust him just yet. But it was slowly getting there.

But once he relayed the information she sighed in relief.

Oh crackerjack...I’m so relieved ...

Though she grew curious and turned around and sat up,she laid her lands on her lap as she looked up at him. Completely curious and confused.

“ okay?....but I’m glad shes okay I just...she just left me in the dark after asking these weird questions. So..yeah I’d like to know. It can’t be that bad...right?” She asked with a head tilt. Again looking like a innocent puppy dog.

“...please, just tell me “ she pleaded as she made eye contact with him. She desperately needed an answer.  

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Jan 05, 2023 12:25 am

"Well, you asked for it," Marco huffed. "Y'see, the whole thing where you two got touchy-feely and whatever... there's something that's like a step-up from that that's typically reserved for... specific contexts. And you don't know about that level of touchy-feely yet, or at least you didn't, and Sofia didn't know that you didn't know that."

He sighed. "Anyway, typically, that level of touchy-feeliness kind of requires explicit consent, and since you didn't know what you'd be consenting to... she thought she forced shit on you."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Jan 05, 2023 12:34 am

Tari blinked in confusion at first, her head tilted to the side as she listened, her brow raised the whole time.

Wait touchy feely—-and she said she felt good and....wait...OH WAIT A MINUTE—

Then it all clicked and her face turned a massive shade of red and her head perked up. Her eyes wide. Hell if steam would be coming out of her ears right now they would be.

She just needed a moment to process. She finally understood what they both meant. She finally got the picture.

And a single “ Oh “ was all that she said for now. She just...needed time to process. She wasn’t mad...yet, hell she wasn’t sure if she was gonna be mad. She just....needed to process.

Her face was of pure shock and it seemed to be getting redder.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Jan 05, 2023 12:42 am

"Welp, seems like you get it now; I'll leave you to it then," Marco sighed. "Glad I could help, I guess. Not sure where Sofia's at but I doubt it'll take you long to find her."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Jan 05, 2023 12:50 am

Tari just nodded.

“ Y-yeah; s-sure..s-sure...” she replied. Her tone kinda quick paced as she still tried to think things over. But Marco wasn’t wrong it definitely wouldn’t take long to find her. “ I mean..u-uh...thank you for explaining...I just..need a moment to think..” she explained. Her face was still red as Belle’s hair.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Jan 05, 2023 12:54 am

"No problem," Marco called as he left the room.

Sofia had curled into a ball in the darkest corner of the decommissioning lab, head buried in her arms.

The guilt was unbearable.

Of all people... she did it to Tari.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:09 am

( THE BEBEE. Then again it is like an eye for an eye lol. Tari got mind controlled and hit her and then this lol oh the misery )

Tari hung her head and gripped her sports leggings only to squeeze her eyes shut. She finally let the emotions sink in.

....she didn’t tell me what she was feeling...she didn’t tell me.

She couldve...she could’ve just explained it right then and there instead of running away....

I wanted to make her feel good and—-a-and that’s what it really was and a-and...

—I didn’t know——

Stop...you said you’d never judge her....and what do you call this?...

Sofia didn’t know that you didn’t know. And admit it, the feelings were nice.

But she...she....i trusted her. She didn’t bother telling me—she could’ve explained it to me and it would’ve been okay. She should’ve just told me. She should’ve!

But she’s not like that..Sofia isn’t like that...she’s not like lucks in that sense.

I dunno...I just dunno.

Tari squeezed her eyes tighter and gripped the clothing tighter. It was hard to make a choice.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:16 am

( FR THOUGH AAAUGHHFF )

Sofia wept into her arms and didn't let herself breathe.

She had no idea how she was going to face Tari now. Now that Marco knew, who knew what he was going to do with that information?

He probably told her.

Well, I guess that's it then, huh...?

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:30 am

Tari was still mulling things over.

Lucks did it to overpower you. To control you. With none of your interests at heart.

Sofia is none of those things. You know her, aside from the md5 you know her at the back of your hand.

She’s kind..gentle, and always have been there for you! Always!

...she loves you...yes you should hold her accountable, even though it hurts, but you need to also just let her know how you feel about it. What she should’ve done instead.

Remember communication is key.

....are you really mad at her?

Tari took a moment to think on it. She finally had an answer.

No, I’m not mad at her, just disappointed she didn’t tell me. Am I disgusted?....no. Shocked? Yes. Not disgusted.

......did I still like it?

Yes. it was...just confusing...I had no idea what was going on..a-and no technically that part was still not okay without consent on both ends.

Okay.

Tari sighed softly and stood up. Then headed out of the lounge find Sofia, her nature serious with a ponderous look to her face.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:41 am

( AKJAGLKL THE BEBEEE )

Sofia tried to keep her voice down, but the Rustworks was quiet at this hour.

She sobbed into the darkness, body shaking at this point.

I fucked everything up.

All my fault.

All my fault.

Skye's dead.

Tari's afraid of me.

All my fault.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:48 am

( RIGHT BACK ATCHA OMG )

Tari wandered the Rustworks and eventually came near the place Sofia was at, her brows furrowed with concern.

Well she did hide herself well I’ll give her that

Sofia?” Tari called out, her voice strong yet soft. Then to show she wasn’t angry at her “ Songbird?” she called out, her tone still soft.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:54 am

Sofia went quiet all of a sudden.

Then, in the following silence, she murmured, "In here..."

She just curled into a tighter ball, struggling to take in air.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:58 am

( The bebeee ack-)

Tari was gonna fly into a panic at the silence, but once she heard Sofia’s weak voice, she sighed in relief and followed her voice only to find the small closed off room.

Taking a deep breath, with all the bravery she had, she ducked into the room and made herself look as small and non threatening as possible.

However once she saw Sofia’s curled up position, her heart ached. She could immediately tell she was sorry.

“ Oh songbird....” Tari murmured. She was a few feet away from her by now.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:05 am

( RIGHT BACK ATCHA AWW- )

"Did he tell you?" Sofia choked out, not moving from her current position.

She didn't look up either.

All your fault.

All your fault.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:14 am

( E )

Tari blinked in slight confusion, only to hesitantly creep closer and closer and eventually kneel at Sofia’s side. Her entire nature calm.

“ He explained it to me, about what happened back there. Uhm....s-safe to say I understand now. But I just want you to know that I’m not mad...or hate you or disgusted or anything, or anything that you could be thinking, I’m just...disappointed you weren’t honest with me. If you ..if you would’ve just explained, and not ran away or..dodged the answer...I would’ve been okay with it. “ she answered, her tone soft.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:18 am

"I-I thought you... I thought you were gonna be angry at me," Sofia whispered. "Or... or you'd... you'd freak out or something... I-I just feel so sick, I-- I should-- I should have known; I should have stopped..."

She sniffed and didn't look up at Tari just yet.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:27 am

Tari’s heart broke.

“.....I could imagine you would be, a-and...technically, yes you should’ve...I’m not gonna say no to that. Cuz communication is important on both ends...and Sofia, I could never be mad at you. You’d, you’d have to literally betray me to get me to freak out or hate you. And you didn’t do that..it’s just...it’s just always good to check up on people that’s all. “ she soothed/ reassured.

Then she sighed.

“ and...I’m gonna be completely one hundred percent honest...now that I know what that weird feeling was...w-when you rubbed my neck. It...I liked it. I just, didn’t know what it was, I was confused. But, only to hear that it was normal from Marco heh...so...in the end, I’m not mad, I don’t hate you. Just, please communicate with me next time. Be honest with me, that’s all i ask. “ Tari said as she looked back at Sofia.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Jan 05, 2023 10:34 am

"I wanted to tell you, I knew I should've," Sofia whispered. "But then, you... y-you said you didn't know anything about what it was, and I just... I realised that technically, I was like... getting that kind of fulfilment without you knowing, and--"

She broke down in tears again, unable to finish her sentence.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Jan 05, 2023 10:51 am

( THE BEBEE OMG )

What?—-

Tari’s eyes widened slightly, she understood a bit better now. She was still a bit confused on it herself now and didn’t know how to fully react. But her heart broke seeing Sofia like this.

She wasn’t sure how to feel about that part. She wanted to take pity and easily forgive her but....this, this was difficult. She was mind controlled, Sofia wasn’t.

“...y-you...I genuinely wanted to make you feel good a-and...y-you...used me? “ Tari asked, her voice cracking. “ you b-better quickly elaborate and explain S-Sofia Porter before I get the w-wrong idea cuz I’m still confused, I don’t know how to feel about it now. “ she hiccuped as she glanced at the ground.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Jan 05, 2023 12:05 pm

( RIGHT BACK ATCHA OWWYY )

Sofia's heart leapt into her throat. Another paralysing wave of nausea coursed through her body.

She looked up at Tari with wide, bloodshot eyes.

"N-no! No, never! I-I didn't-- I didn't... I didn't know, I didn't know..." she choked out, going into hysterics. "I didn't know, I swear! I thought you-- I didn't think-- I didn't--"  

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:08 pm

( I SORRI BUT ALSO THE BEBEEE MA HEART )

Tari furrowed her brows once she saw the state Sofia was in. She quickly took pity on her, hell it broke her heart seeing her like that. And she quickly knew, that that was never her intent.

....She’s not like Lucks..not like him, keep that in mind.

She really just...didn’t know did she?....she truly didn’t know and feels sorry for it.

Tari nodded, her own eyes welling up as she hung her head.

“ Okay......O-okay...I believe you ” she choked out “ I’m sorry I just, I wasn’t sure how to handle this or how to feel about this, or what the right emotions would be to be having I just...from what it sounded like it just sounded like you used me but, I also know you’re not that person so it—I just wasn’t sure how to feel. Especially a-after....a-after “ she choked out and hiccuped.

“....A-after Lucks....” she whined as tears spilled.

I’m sorry, I’m so sorry I just, I’m sorry Sofia I’m so sorry “ she sniffled as tears fell.

I’m sorry...god seeing you like that just hurts I’m sorry

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:56 pm

( RIGHT BACK ATCHA THIS IS SO MESSY AND PAINFUL
AAAAA )

Sofia's head snapped up so she could look at her.

"Tari, no, none of this is your fault! Stop it!" she begged.

She would have reached out and laid both hands on Tari's shoulders, but she didn't want to touch her. She felt unworthy.

"Tari, this... th-this is all my fault, you don't... you shouldn't have to apologise. Y-you shouldn't forgive me."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next