The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

System Reboot ( MR AU RP )

2 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

System Reboot ( MR AU RP ) - Page 2 Empty System Reboot ( MR AU RP )

Post by Skye Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:21 pm

First topic message reminder :

( AAAWW THE BEBE-
omfg it skye and masa
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/tAXRNzWcu7A )

"I meant every word," Sofia stated firmly, hugging her tight. "And... and I'm gonna keep reminding you of that, too. Both you and Skye... you two are everything to me, and..."

She noticed how Tari squeezed her lower half and sighed through her nose, green stripes and spots lighting up the water.

"A-and I want you to remember that."

*shy bluejay energy activate*

Skye
Skye
Commander

Checkmate liked this post

Back to top Go down

System Reboot ( MR AU RP ) - Page 2 Empty Re: System Reboot ( MR AU RP )

Post by Checkmate Fri Nov 25, 2022 3:27 pm

( EEE THANK YOUU. Wednesday is my new hyperfixation Rn Wehehe )
( AND NUH THE BEBE )

Tari hissed in anger once she saw Sofia get hit, her protective instincts on high alert now. She was failing her goal already!

Though Sofia’s order confused her, causing her ears to fold back and for her brows to furrow. Her face full of confliction and confusion. Go back? But—but there were threats! She couldn’t!

She frowned and debated, her broken mind was having trouble with this one. It was an order; but this order also caused Sofia to be in danger too. She ducked her head, gripped it a few times only to let go and shake her head and hiss as if saying ‘ no! ‘.

And with a flick of her tail, Tari charged at the Siren that Sofia was holding in place and aimed another rather nasty bite to that sharks neck. She was staying.

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Nov 25, 2022 3:43 pm

( ee noice-
i'm also slowly getting back into tron/arcane HEH )

"TARI, GO!" Sofia cried, eyes wild. "They'll kill you!"

The leader spun around and swam right at Tari, aiming to body-slam her.

The siren Sofia was wrestling tried to bite Sofia's shoulder.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Nov 25, 2022 3:50 pm

( E even more noice! )
( AND AGAIN NUH-MY HEART ACK-)

Tari stopped in her tracks. Her brows furrowed. The order was firm; she couldn’t deny this one. Her ears folded back in a saddened manner, her eyes darted from Sofia and to the enemy Siren, and as soon as she was gonna leave.

She felt a rather heavy impact as the leader body slammed her down, causing her to screech in shock and slight pain as she struggled against him. The breath and air were taken out from under her, she was dazed. He had the upper hand.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Nov 25, 2022 4:08 pm

( i sorrriii- )
( should skye swoop in and save them or nah- )

Sofia let out a growl as she thrashed against the other siren. She used her fins to poison her and knocked her back so she could escape.

Then, she dove in front of Tari to block her from any other attacks.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Nov 25, 2022 4:14 pm

( YE go for it! )

Tari however due to the impact of the body slam, was thrown all the way down into the oceans floor. She hit one rock formation which caused her to black out on impact with a hard smack and for her to roll off of it and lay on the soft sand.

Her poisoned barbs stopped glowing and everything else kinda went neutral. She laid there unconscious. Her back having many bleeding slashes.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Nov 25, 2022 4:26 pm

( E the hooty shall rescue her wives- )

Sofia's eyes widened with fear as she watched Tari sink.

She dove down and tried to carry her to the surface.

A streak shot through the water, just past her face. Red clouds began to form, and the sharks took off, sensing danger.

Sofia noticed a large, sleek shadow on the water directly above her. A Skybreaker ship.

She poked her head above the water and took in the sight of a small, streamlined ship-- coloured mostly silver and grey, with a few greenish accents.

Standing on the plank was a short, redheaded woman with pointed ears, round spectacles, and a long green coat. She aimed a blunderbuss at the water below.

"Uhhh... ahoy?" she called.

"Skye!" Sofia shouted. "About time!"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Nov 25, 2022 5:18 pm

( EEE ALL OF THE YES THE BEBE AND PFFT YE )

Tari remained passed out, her brows furrowed in the process. Her fins were pointed downward and her tail remained limp as well as her ears as she laid in Sofia’s arms.

The impact was enough to render her unconscious for a while.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Nov 25, 2022 5:36 pm

( oh nuu the bebeee )

"What happened down there? I saw the others," Skye called.

"We got too comfortable, and they showed up and attacked," Sofia huffed. "Can you help warp us out?"

"Hold still."

Skye aimed her wrist at the two of them and used a healing spell on them. "There, that should help. I'll hop down there and warp you out."

She dove into the water and ran a few lines of code, attempting to pull Tari and Sofia back into the real world.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Nov 25, 2022 5:40 pm

( E and ooh Healy wrist )

Tari had been warped out by the code successfully only to wake up in the real world in her gaming chair with a startled jolt.

Her eyes wide only to wince and place a hand on her head.

“ owwwwww “ She whimpered in pain. “ I forgot how much things hurt when you warp “ she grunted.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Nov 25, 2022 5:55 pm

( yeye, got inspiration from lamar's abilities lol )

"N-no kidding," Sofia grunted, leaning on Skye.

Skye gently removed the VR headset that Sofia used to warp, then held her close, trying to help her recover.

"Hey, Tari," she said softly, looking up from Sofia for a moment. "I'll be there in a sec. I-I only have two arms..."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Nov 25, 2022 6:12 pm

( E and aww the Bebe’s )

Tari looked over at the two and nodded, her vision was a bit blurry due to the impact and her head having hurting from her black out. This time the pain from the black out was somehow worse.

“ uh-s-sure..sssokay....w-what happened though? When did you get here? Is she okay?” she asked her voice slurred. Her eyes droopy as she leant against her gaming chair.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Nov 25, 2022 6:21 pm

( right back atcha ;-; )

"Shh, she's okay," Skye murmured. "I heard noises, and... worried that someone was getting hurt, that's all. I-I know that... stuff can get kind of intense."

"Some NPCs attacked us," Sofia told Tari, still incredibly tired. "You passed out."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Nov 25, 2022 6:32 pm

( ye ack-)

Tari sighed in relief at the first part, only to raise her brow.

“ that’s good...and what? All I remember was us hugging each other then a shadow and that was it-“ she admitted in a slurred voice.

This black out was so automatic and intense that she couldn’t remember at all. Unlike the previous with Lucinia, she had no control whatsoever.

Did I tell them about the—I don’t think I did did I?—oh god I don’t remember my head hurts.

“ I’m glad you stepped in though owl “ Tari thanked.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Nov 25, 2022 6:56 pm

Sofia sighed. It was probably the same thing Tari experienced when Sofia first warped in.

"It... it was like the first time I warped into Skybreakers," Sofia told her. "At least it looked like that to me."

Skye furrowed her brow. Sofia had explained it to her already, but it wasn't like she was okay with what happened.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Nov 25, 2022 7:08 pm

Tari blinked then the gears in her head started to turn.

Oh! Oh-right-I remember now; the same thing happened with Lucinia and Belle last night..which was why I didn’t respond to the message. Thank you. “ she grunted.

She kept her eyes closed for the time being and her hand on her head.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Nov 25, 2022 7:59 pm

Skye nodded slowly; she understood.

"Well... at least you're back," she murmured. "I'm just... I'm sorry I didn't get here sooner."

"S'okay, Skye," Sofia reassured her. "It's okay..."

"So, uh... about that, um... you guys still wanna game, or... do you wanna take a tea-and-cuddle break?"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Nov 25, 2022 8:09 pm

( the Bebe’s. Okay but how about we have the black out happen with Skye 👀 Feral bluejay shall protecc, but now I’m really wanting this time for her to actually kill somebody while protecting skye 👀 )

Tari beamed the most she could at the tea and cuddle break mention. She smiled wide even though it was kinda lazy looking.

I thought you’d never ask!

“ tea and cuddle break then game after? “ she smiled wide as she looked over at her wife.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Nov 25, 2022 8:32 pm

( oh for sure, but who should tari murder? >:3
also that would turn skye on like nobody's business, fair warning )

"Sure, sounds good to me," Skye nodded. She glanced at Sofia, who also nodded.

"Can we also have like... snacks 'n stuff...?" Sofia mumbled, looking up at her.

"Yeah, yeah, we'll have snacks, too. Don't worry. Tari, I'm gonna take her to the couch, then I'm coming back to get you... is that okay...?"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Nov 25, 2022 8:39 pm

( PFFFT XD here I’m looking for absolute terror reaction and Skye’s all.
Skye: HOOT.
Noted lmao )
( and hmmm-I dunno who we have for Skye enemies 👀 O R I could just make up a random character for that event cuz I got a plan for Her when Lamar comes back MWEHEHE )

Tari blinked then stood up or tried to stand up.

“ nonono- I got it; I’ll help with the snacks and all of that. I’m f-fine-“ she said despite her slurred voice. But as soon as she fully stood up, she took one step only to tumble down due to her wavy vision. Thankfully she caught herself with the desk corner. Hanging on to it for dear life as she hissed in slight pain.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Nov 25, 2022 9:38 pm

( oh noo ye that's true XD
skye is incredibly excited at the idea of tari being powerful, she likes it when tari scares her like that. it's a weird thing she has
and i think we were planning on evelyn perHAPS OH BRO OH NO
WHAT IF????
EVELYN??? )

Skye and Sofia both flinched; Sofia gasped a little. She darted over to Tari, trying to steady her.

"Oh, no you don't. On this... team," Sofia began. "We all look out for each other. Nobody fights alone. As cheesy as that sounds, it's true. And that means we don't stand off to the side and pretend like everything's fine. Okay?"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Nov 25, 2022 9:59 pm

( AWW the Bebe owl pfft noted. AND LMFAO- BUT ALSO 👀 I love it EVELYN SHALL BE SACRIFICED BE PREPARED. )
( AND AWWW MA HEART-)

Tari leant against Sofia’s support as much as she digressed it. Her brows furrowed as she looked up at her and listened. She nodded, but the nightmare still haunted her. For many reasons.

“ Okay; b-but I’m still capable of helping, just l-let me help somehow. Please?” She asked as she looked at Sofia then back at Skye. Pleading her wife almost. Despite her wavy vision, headache and all.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Nov 25, 2022 10:12 pm

( YE-
ALSO HELP LMFAO SOMEONE IN THE CULT OF OWLJAY CALLED TARI X SKYE X SOFIA "TRIPLE THREAT" LMFAOO I LOVE IT- )

"You can help... by sitting down on that couch... and getting cozy," Skye stated, in a stern, yet gentle tone.

Sofia gave Tari a nod as if backing Skye up.

A moment of silence passed before she added in a small voice, "We'll give you kisses if you do..."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Nov 25, 2022 10:23 pm

( YES LMAO. We’re keeping that PFFFT same lol )
( AND AWWW MY HEART THE BEBE )

Tari blinked in slight shock at the stern voice only to furrow her brow.

No! I don’t-that’s, that’s not helping! I’m not helping you that way!

I just- I feel like I don’t help enough.

A bit of guilt swam in her mind about it all. She sighed and hung her head.

Okay..you guys win. “ Tari mumbled in defeat. She huffed and straightened herself up, she blinked a few times only to wince. The pain was still there.

Yep- it’s still there; ow. God what did I do in the game?! Why does it hurt worse everytime I black out?

The bluejay started heading to the couch as she took nice and slow steps.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Nov 25, 2022 10:28 pm

( E LOL
and right back atcha ackk )

Sofia helped Tari walk out to the couch, making sure to keep pace with her.

Skye followed them, grabbing a blanket and two pillows.

"I'll start the hot water. You guys get cozy, okay?"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Nov 25, 2022 10:35 pm

( E )

Tari looked over at Skye again, her brows furrowed as she and the canary kept walking.

“ I can help with that, y-you sure? ” She asked her voice very hesitant and uncertain.

“ at least let me carry the blanket and pillows?” She asked.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next