The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

System Reboot ( MR AU RP )

2 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

System Reboot ( MR AU RP ) - Page 40 Empty System Reboot ( MR AU RP )

Post by Checkmate Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:21 pm

First topic message reminder :

Basically Metarunner but dr strange/ Max style.

A what if. With Blue in the fire.

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

System Reboot ( MR AU RP ) - Page 40 Empty Re: System Reboot ( MR AU RP )

Post by Checkmate Wed Oct 19, 2022 8:05 pm

( FRR ACK MA HEART- BOTH OF THEM )

Tari nodded, she tried not to think on it too much. She tried to focus for the moment, her mind was too mushy to even think logically. But she did her best to keep herself from blacking out.

Safe....

....warm...

Safe

Tari leant her full weight on the canary once more. Finally feeling like she could function.

The bluejay nodded and reached for the soap again, then started scrubbing away at her stained hands.

————-

Masa nodded at the both them, giving them a warm smile. With that the falcon headed down to Lamars room.

He stood outside of the door and knocked on it.

“ hey man...it’s me, can you open up?” He asked softly.

Lamar was sitting in his gamer chair, his face despondent. Though his head perked up at Masa’s voice. He was holding his body pillow.

“ it’s unlocked, come in...” he announced.

With that Masa walked in, his gaze gentle abd kind as he shut the door behind him.

“ hey man....you good?...you usually never shut yourself out...” he said in a soft tone of voice.

Lamar frowned, he felt sick to his stomach. The blood...the bodies.

Masa stood beside him, laying a gentle hand on his shoulder as he knelt down, looking up at him.

“ cmon...you can talk to me, you clearly need to “ he said.

Lamar sighed.

Tari, killed people. ” he forced out.

Masa blinked, he could tell Lamar wasn’t okay with this.

“ but ..it’s still Tari...she did it to protect Sofia “ he said, voice soft.

No man! She’s never killed people! She’s fucked up, I want my best friend back! And the way that corpse looked?! Man, look me in the eyes and tell me, that’s the Tari we all know and love. The Tari I found on the streets. “ Lamar said as he made eye contact.

Masa looked him in the eyes and frowned, his head lowered.

“.....y-.....you’re right...” he mumbled.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Oct 19, 2022 8:19 pm

( AAAACKKK THE BEBEEEESSS
ALL OF EM-
but PFFTT AW LAMAR HOLD THE PILLOW FOR COMFORT )

Sofia supported her the best she could, holding her steady. She closed her eyes and just let herself relax, feeling the warmth of the water and Tari's skin.

"If... if you need any more help, or if you want me to go... just say the word... okay?" she asked in a gentle tone.

————

"And then you get the joystick rotating about eight times per second, and then after about two seconds, he'll fly off on his own and go straight for the flag," Lucinia explained.

"Nice, nice," Belle nodded, wrapping her arms around the raven's waist. "Now how do you the Infinite Spin Clip...? You were always a pro with that one..."

"You beat my Infinite Spin Clip reputation long ago."

"Aw, come on... for old times' sake...?" she gave Lucinia a gentle kiss on the cheek.

*shy bluejay energy activate*

Skye
Skye
Commander

Checkmate liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Oct 19, 2022 8:36 pm

( MA HEARTTTTTTT SAMEE OMG-)
( and yes he be a plushy person *^* prove me wrong )

Tari thought on it, at first she was shy about the aspect, hell anyone would be but she felt. Safe. She liked it.

“ Okay, but...I don’t want you to leave, I feel safe with you....” she admitted shyly. She kept on scrubbing away, why was blood so difficult to get off?!

“ get off of me-“ she complained as she glared at her hands, she scrubbed faster, more desperate to get the filth off of her.

————

“ But you know Tari cares about us all right?...she ...she wouldn’t do it if-if-“ Masa tried to defend Tari on this.

Lamar growled “ no! The people could be stunned! Or blacked out! They’d get arrested, but she downright mauled them! I know she cares but, There is no excuse for what she did!! “

“ Lamar-“ Masa warned softly. He was trying to get him to understand.

Lamar growled, he was scared of Tari...or whatever she was now.

NO, SHES A GOD DAMN MONSTER, SHE’S DIFFERENT, I WANT MY BEST FRIEND BACK “ Lamar shouted.

LAMAR, WILLIAMS. “ Masa yelled at the top of his lungs as he sharply stood up. Glaring down at him.

Lamar winced and furrowed his brows as he looked up at the falcon. Masa never raised his voice at him.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Oct 19, 2022 8:57 pm

( PFFT can't prove you wrong when I agree- XD )

Sofia sighed through her nose. "Want me to wash your hair for you...?" she offered, opening her eyes just a little bit. "I can massage your scalp and all that. Trust me, it relieves stress. You'd like it."

————

Belle and Lucinia snapped to attention at the sound of Masa and Lamar shouting.

"The hell was that about...?" Lucinia whispered.

"...Tari," Belle sighed, face falling. 

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Oct 19, 2022 9:17 pm

( E AND OOP-)

Tari thought on it, it...it wouldn’t be that weird. She liked head scratches for crying out loud. Couldnt be too different.

You don’t have to do that...

....you’re too good for me...

...but I love it at the same time...

“ Sure why not, can give it a go. Thanks songbird....sorry my brains mushy as hell right now, it’d be a surprise if I get anything done..” she blinked a few times and yawned.

———-

You know that’s not true “ Masa said firmly as he glared at him.

“ Not true? Then why did you aim the gun at her?” Lamar asked as he glared up at the falcon.  

“ BECAUSE——“ Masa started only for his face to fall. He sighed and growled, running his hand through his hair as he did.

“ see? You know im right man...look, I don’t...can we just switch the damn subject, she’s been fucked up ever since the battle in Skybreakers...” Lamar growled. His brows furrowed.

“ how are Belle and Lucinia?” Lamar asked softly.

“ Lucinia isn’t...doing so well, she’s kinda down in the dumps so Belle is helping her out...but Belle is doing better than she was thankfully. “ Masa sighed softly with a nod.

Lamar smiled softly just a bit and nodded.

“ good, hope Lucinia gets better though...how’s Sofia?” He asked.

“ she’s helping Tari, um-er-Theyre currently showering..” Masa said with a small chuckle.

Lamar snickered and tilted his head back to laugh.

“ oh god, expect Belle to make fun of them after. But good...man Sofia was so...hurt. Hell heart broken isn’t even the way to describe it, I feel sorry for the poor girl. Sofia didn’t deserve that crap...” Lamar frowned as he thought on the canary. The amount of stress and fear and heartache she was in, it broke his heart.

Masa nodded sadly, his heart ached for the poor thing too.

“ You and me both...I’m...im glad we saved her when we could, and...forgive me for saying this but, but I’m glad Kaine is dead. “ he grumbled.

Lamar nodded slowly, he was just glad his first best friend was safe. Tari was second, Sofia was first. After all, he met her before he did the other.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Oct 20, 2022 8:55 am

( E-)

"No problem," Sofia smiled, pulling back from Tari so she could grab the shampoo.

She worked the soap into her hands, then reached out and buried her fingers in Tari's hair.

She made sure not to be too aggressive with the scrubbing motions; she didn't want to break Tari's hair, or make her lose her balance.

———

"No weird noises from the shower yet," Belle remarked, to which Lucinia elbowed her.

"You're talking about my sister, and not just Tari, you know."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Oct 20, 2022 9:37 am

( AWW BUT ALSO PFFFT )

Tari’s eyes widened, she knew it what was coming but yet not at the same time. It was very different. The bluejay tensed up for a while, eventually she calmed down and closed her eyes. Feeling Sofia’s hands on her scalp was very different but calming at the same time, eventually she registered it as head scratches.

She let out a happy hum and tilted her head back into her hands. Soaking up the warmth and contact.

————-
( Wehehe, if one is saved, one must always be sacrificed >:3 SO LAMAR IT IS IF NOT MASA WEHEHE )

Lamar held his body pillow tighter, his brows furrowed. The switch in conversation wasn’t enough to distract him sadly. The horrid images of the bodies still ran through his mind.

Masa sighed and reached over to his desk computer and turned it on.

“ want me to watch some anime with you?” He offered.

Lamar just nodded silently.

“ alright then....and...Tari does care about us...she’s not changed a single bit...yes, it’s shocking but...she’s still our friend. “ Masa said softly.

Lamar just glared at the desk.

No, she’s not. She’s a threat, a monster. And it needs to be addressed. She can’t go off scot free....

.....I don’t understand what Sofia sees in her.....she’s too far gone. Hell Sof is putting herself in danger being with her anyhow!

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Oct 20, 2022 11:34 am

( okay this is off topic
imagine rho singing "stolas sings" )
( but O NOOO for lamar ackk )

"There... see...?" Sofia soothed. "Just lean into me... I'll take care of you..."

She pressed her chest against Tari's back.

"Promise..."

She kept up with the gentle circling scratches.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Oct 20, 2022 12:05 pm

( I imagined them singing that sentence and if so then LMFAO But if it’s the song stolas sings to his daughter then yes ack. Or the one before Stella appears, Other than that I have no clue )
( AND ALSO MY HEART THE BEBE-)

Tari furrowed her brows at that for a split second only to melt like butter practically. She tilted her head back more and grunted happily, she missed the head scratches.

“But-“ she started, trying to find some sort of excuse. She couldn’t just relax, somehow the universe wouldn’t let her to.

god she’s so warm...

And gentle....

......she, she didn’t deserve any of what happened to her...that, bastard!

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Oct 20, 2022 12:14 pm

(OH lol is okay XD i meant the song called stolas sings, the one he sings before stella appears lol)
(also omfg in the meta discord we've done something awful
it all started with us mentioning sheridan as "father james" and how he calls himself god)
(lucinia = guardian angel
tari = matron saint? like think the "virgin mary"
"belle-zebub" (belle = fallen angel/satan)
MASA-iah (masa = bejesus/"messiah")
lamar = one of his disciples
sofia = the five thousand people given the fish for lunch)

"Shhhh, it's okay..." Sofia breathed. "It's okay... you're safe here with me. I know it feels weird being vulnerable like this... but I'm not going to let anyone else hurt you, or get near you... you're safe in here. You're safe with me..."

She moved her hands a bit slower, trying to clean the roots of Tari's hair.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Oct 20, 2022 12:25 pm

( Oh okay! THEN AWW THE BEBE RHO-)
( AND NOOO OMG LMFAO HELP-WHY-
IT DOESNT HELP THAT SOFIA IS INTO FISH PEOPLE WHEEZE-)

Tari practically surrendered at that, letting herself fully relax. All the tension had released, she fully put her trust into another person once more.

The bluejay let out a happy hum at the hair part, Skye only had the rights to touch that spot. But, Sofia had far more than earned.

“...okay...I’ll...ill try..” Tari murmured.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Oct 20, 2022 12:31 pm

( IKR-)
( BUT ALSO YESSS I KNOW LMFAOO I SORRI-
i made the joke "i offer myself as a virgin sacrifice to bellezebub" )

"Thank you..." Sofia whispered, smiling. "I'll take care of you... I promise."

She scrubbed the blue fuzz at the base of Tari's head, doing her best not to get her fingers caught in the longer strands.

"I know this is off-topic, but... y-you're... you're so pretty..."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Oct 20, 2022 1:08 pm

( ITS OKAY PFFT AND LMFAOO-HELP-NICE )
( AND MY HEART OMG )

Tari let out a cat like grumble at the head scratches at the base area.

The drowsiness controlled her for the time being and she fully leant back at as the canary. It’d be a surprise if she didn’t knock out right then and there.

Her brow raised at the compliment, a tiny blush was seen.

“ ...Songbird...” she said in a bashful tone. “...you’re very pretty too...even with scars... “ she murmured.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Oct 20, 2022 2:23 pm

( SAME ACKK )

"Even now that... even now, after knowing where they came from...?" Sofia murmured, accommodating Tari by supporting her more.

I bet she'll probably tell me she doesn't care.

But I know she does.

Deep down I know that... she wishes I were better...

Cleaner...

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Oct 20, 2022 2:30 pm

( THE BEBE )

Even from that, you’re still beautiful to me. Scars are reminders of the fact that you survived.....yes they may hurt, but it just signifies how strong you are. Literally and metaphorically....you’re beautiful to me “ Tari murmured/ reassured.

She hummed softly again.

“ ..that feels good, god I’ve missed head scratches.....” she murmured/complimented.  

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Oct 20, 2022 3:18 pm

( RIGHT BACK ATCHA ACKK )

Sofia ducked her head, eyes closing.

She bit her lip.

"...th-thank you," she whispered. "That means more to me than you know."

She pressed her lips against Tari's shoulder, giving her a gentle kiss.

She rinsed her hands off. "Step under the showerhead so I can rinse your hair out, okay...?"

-------

https://grid.forumotion.com/viewtopic.php?t=75

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40