The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

System Reboot ( MR AU RP )

2 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

System Reboot ( MR AU RP ) - Page 39 Empty System Reboot ( MR AU RP )

Post by Checkmate Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:21 pm

First topic message reminder :

Basically Metarunner but dr strange/ Max style.

A what if. With Blue in the fire.

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

System Reboot ( MR AU RP ) - Page 39 Empty Re: System Reboot ( MR AU RP )

Post by Skye Tue Oct 18, 2022 12:16 pm

(ma heart-)

Sofia wrapped her other arm around Tari's waist to keep her close.

"No problem. Hey, do... do you want me to stick around while you wash up?" she offered gently. "I can get you some orange juice and crackers, too. That'll help with the dizziness. I mean, I can see how shaky you are... I don't want you passing out and all that."

*shy bluejay energy activate*

Skye
Skye
Commander

Checkmate liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Oct 18, 2022 12:28 pm

( WEHE )

Tari thought on it as she caught herself in Sofia’s arms. Eventually she nodded.

“ yeah that...that sounds good. For sticking around, and honestly, I don’t think I can stomach a single thing right now, I feel sick...and it sucks cuz I was wanting to go out with lunch with you “ she chuckled.

her face fell again “...I’m....im not a ....” she tried to force it out “ I’m not a concubine am I?” she asked. She felt disgusting just saying the word, she gagged after saying it.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Oct 18, 2022 1:48 pm

( AAACK the BEBE )

Sofia sighed through her nose.

"Even if you were, it wasn't like you wanted to be there," she told her. "I think... that's more of a conversation for you and Belle... I-I don't know everything that Lucks did to you in there... but whatever it was, I know you didn't want it. So regardless of what you were to him... you're the love of my life... and I know you love me too."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Oct 18, 2022 2:08 pm

( SAMEEEE, MY HEARTTTT OMGGG )
( okay but the angst ball is rolling you’ve no idea what you have done MWAHAHAH, LUCKS AND TARI LORE-)

Thankfully he didn’t do too much of anything to me....but just the thought alone is downright disgusting......i want it out of my head!

........is....is this what you felt Sofia?....this...this grossness?....its horrible...

.....I think....I think I understand now...I feel like I need a damn shower. I’m so sorry Sofia.

Tari just nodded sadly, but she still didn’t feel comfortable talking about it with Belle. She felt as if that could be saved for another Heart-to-Heart.

“.....I never wanted to be in there at all....yet he, showed me off like a damn trophy ” she hissed at the memories. She shoved that aside for now and stood up fully.

“ ...but, yeah....thank you...for all of it. I think...I think I understand more now Sofia....” she said as she looked at the canary with an apologetic and sympathetic expression.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Oct 18, 2022 3:04 pm

( O NOO- )

Sofia pulled her into a hug.

"I'm sorry..." she closed her eyes. "I can only imagine what he did to people like Belle and Lucinia went through. Luce... didn't tell me anything, but... I always had a feeling."

She breathed another sigh. "If you want me to get you anything else, let me know."

She pulled back from the hug a little bit, pointing at the shower. "Do you want me in there with you in case anything happens, or--"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Oct 18, 2022 3:12 pm

( WEHEHEHEHEHEHE )

Tari soaked up the hug and held her tight. She hoped..hoped to god Lucks didn’t do anything to them, otherwise she’d kill him too.

He better fucking not have...I swear to....

She took the apology to heart and felt a bit better, she still felt disgusting though.

The bluejay pulled a piece of her hair behind her ear, then glanced at the shower and nodded.

“.....honestly, yes..please. I dunno how the hot water would affect me...if you hear a loud crash you’ll know “ Tari chuckled a bit as she looked back.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Oct 18, 2022 3:47 pm

( okay this has so much fluff potential omg
not me thinking sof'd just wash tari's hair for her and stuff- )

Sofia nodded, eyes widening a little bit.

Nope, it's to make sure she doesn't get hurt. Don't think about it too much. It's a necessity.

"Okay," she eventually managed to say. "Is there, um... anything else you need me to grab, or...?"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Oct 18, 2022 4:08 pm

( YES FR THO OMG MY HEART )

Tari didn’t think anything of it. Though she thought on the other part only to shake her head with a smile.

“ Nope, Not really, but yeah just, if you could stand by just in case heh....don’t wanna go boom “ she giggled. “ and I really need to get this stuff off of me, I look hideous...” she frowned as she glanced at her now brownish red hands.

I still don’t think I can trust myself anymore...after me doing that...I mean, it was ME. Not Cardinal..

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Oct 18, 2022 6:03 pm

( EE IT SHALL BE DONE )

"Gotcha," Sofia exhaled, before turning the water on and testing it. "Should be warm enough now. Gimme a second--"

She grunted and pulled her tank top over her head, then set it to the side. "LUCE, I'M SHOWERING, CAN YOU BRING ME A SET OF PJ'S?" she called.

"Why didn't you get them earlier?" Lucinia called back.

"DIDN'T KNOW I WAS GONNA SHOWER!"

Lucinia just shrugged it off and obliged her. "They're outside the door for you when you're done. Twenty-one years old now, and here you are..."

Sofia stuck her tongue out at the closed door, even though Lucinia wouldn't have seen it. She took off the rest of her clothes and folded them.

She tried not to look at herself in the mirror. Tari saw all the scars, and the marks, back when they... yeah... but Sofia had lied about their origins. She hated to call that fact to memory again.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Oct 18, 2022 6:13 pm

( THE BEBEEEE ACK-)
( but also aww ma heart pfft )

Tari blushed like mad and went wide eyed. She truly didn’t mind the scars at all.

I JUST MEANT STAND BY-LIKE OUTSIDE OF THE SHOWER-

OH CRACKERJACK-

She tried to be respectful and just ducked her head in a shy manner.

“ I m-meant like outside of the shower b-but okay-“ Tari squeaked.

“ S-So like, do-do I uH-HHH, shit!-“ Tari yelped and covered her blushing face.

GOD DAMN GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF

I CANT

———-

Masa looked over at Lucinia.

“ so is everything okay in there?....” he asked with a concerned look.

Hopefully they’re okay...and I hope Tari didn’t lash out-

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Oct 18, 2022 6:19 pm

( SAME PFFT )

Sofia grimaced, tensing. "Sorry! S-sorry, I thought-- oh god, I thought--"

She sighed heavily, embarrassed as all get out. "Lemme get dressed. Shit-- I'm sorry--!"

———-

"Yeah, Tari's--" Lucinia froze. "...still in the bathroom. With my sister. Who is now showering."

"I told you."

"Belle, enough."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Oct 18, 2022 6:45 pm

( LMFAOOO I KNEW IT-I KNEW SHED MAKE A JOKE )
( Belle: * sees the two * Fr?
Sofia: ITS NOT LIKE THAT DAMN-)

Tari kept her face covered. She was equally embarrassed.

“ NONONO it’s not your fault I should’ve specified, I thought you had the idea !” She squeaked.

“ I mean, y-you’re very pretty! Very pretty, but still I thought- oh god I’m so sorry-“ she apologized profusely.

—————

Masa blushed just a bit at that and went wide eyed only to burst out laughing.

“ it’s better then having her lashing out and being feral I suppose!” He laughed.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Oct 18, 2022 6:50 pm

( IK I SORRY LMFAO-
so shall sofia join her or nah, i must ask XD )

Sofia grabbed her jacket and used it to cover her chest, face flushed.

"Uh... th-thank you, um... I'm sorry, lemme just uh--"

She grabbed a towel and wrapped it around her torso. "God, I'm such an idiot."

—————

"I mean, I guess? That way nobody gets hurt..." Lucinia muttered. "But still..."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Oct 18, 2022 7:00 pm

( PFFFFFT And for the Bebe’s sake no pffffft BUT PLS LMFAO-)

Tari squeaked and waited till she was decent.

“ nonono it’s my fault ack-“ she whined. “ Then again, I suppose it’s the universes payback for you guys walking in Skye and me so-I suppose “ she whined.

————

Masa looked up at Lucinia.

“...you...don’t like Sofia being with Tari?....” he asked in confusion “ you know Sofia is an adult now right?....” he asked softly.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Oct 18, 2022 7:04 pm

( YE gotcha lmfao the poor bab- )

Sofia winced a little at the mention of Skye.

"No, no, it's okay. Th-the shower's warm enough for you, I think," she said softly, stepping aside.

She ducked her head down.

————

"Yeah, but she's still my baby sister," Lucinia mumbled, taking a seat on the couch. "It just feels weird. Just another reminder that I'm... old."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Oct 18, 2022 7:45 pm

( AWW LUCE ACK- right back atcha omg )

Tari got a hold of herself and nodded, she peeked through her fingers to see if Sofia was decent. Which she thankfully was. She took a deep breath and lowered her hands.

whew....

“ Okay, again I am so so sorry-“ Tari apologized profusely. Her face was still a bit red.

With that she got undressed and eventually folded her clothes neatly setting them on the sink side. Quickly, she got in the shower and started cleaning up.

She scrubbed away at her hands trying to get the filth off of her.

“ okay you can look now “ Tari announced.

Get off, get off of me...filthy....

She glared as she scrubbed away at her hands.

————-

Masa frowned in sympathy and got up only to take a seat beside her.

“ Lucinia...you’re not old...shit you’re far from it.....things, things just happen, we can’t control time...” he murmured softly. His tone full of reassurance.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Oct 18, 2022 8:13 pm

( IK I SORRI- )

"No, no, I'm sorry," Sofia huffed out, eyes wide. "I should've thought twice, I mean, I know that... I know we're close and all, it's just... I-I guess I just over-assumed. Never again."

————-

"My point exactly," Lucinia murmured. "We can't control time. And... I just can't help but feel like time is just... running out for me."

It was the same tail-chasing argument she'd brought up in the past. No matter what anyone said, it always managed to come back and haunt her.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Oct 18, 2022 8:34 pm

( IS OKI BUT ACK THE BEBE-)

Tari frowned at that, she guessed she just wasn’t ready for that kind of openness yet with Sofia. Then again relationships take time...so over time she supposed she would get comfortable with that part.

“ Y-yeah...it’s okay. I’m..im a person that it takes time with to open up for a lot of things.....I’ll get comfortable enough with that eventually. Promise. “ she smiled, though she felt a bit light headed, the hot water was starting to affect her. Her eyes drooped, and suddenly she slipped, causing her to yell In shock but she caught herself on one of the shelves.

—————-

Masa frowned in sympathy and sighed, his brows furrowed.

“....I Cant relate but....I’m sorry it does. I’m sorry it feels like that for you..I..I wish I could be able to help you more. “ he murmured sadly.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Oct 18, 2022 9:26 pm

( ik ack i sorri- )

Sofia darted over to the shower as soon as she heard Tari stumble.

"Hey--! Hey, are you okay?!" she called, about to open the curtain. "You're still conscious, right?"

—————

Lucinia blinked slowly; she knew he was being genuine.

And yet she still couldn't shake the feeling.

With each second that passed, each minute, it was just another painful reminder of the fact she was one second, one minute, one hour, closer to death.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Oct 18, 2022 9:35 pm

( Ma heartttt omg-I wanna hug her ack- is oki tho )

Tari whined, she was kinda dangling off of the mini shelf for dear life. Her head was foggy by now. Hell this was kinda like the time she had a hangover but the hangover was worse...

“ I think I might’ve pulled a few muscles but fine....and sorta...really drowsy...damn it...” she complained.

———————-

Masa took note of the silence and frowned, he...he wished he knew how to fix this. But he didn’t have all of the answers either. His face fell moments later and he sat in silence along with her. He eventually reached a reassuring hand out and laid it on her shoulder.

Looking up at her with an expression of ‘ it’s gonna be okay ‘.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Oct 19, 2022 4:54 pm

( i will be completely honest i project with Luce WAY too much- )

"Do you need any help, or--" Sofia began, hesitating a little bit. "I-I mean I know you don't want me in there, but I just don't want you slipping again--"

She stood outside of the shower, one hand reached out ever so slightly.

———————-

Lucinia didn't make eye contact, but she didn't shove Masa away either.

She wanted to thank him, but she was feeling a bit choked up.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Oct 19, 2022 5:15 pm

( Oh nuuu ;-; but it fits her tho- AND NUUH THE BEBE )

Tari drug herself back up to a standing position, her feet sliding just a bit, but she held on to the tiny shelf.

Sofia has a point....and I don’t exactly trust myself ....I could black out any moment.

.....ergh....Belle, I swear to god, don’t make fun of this!

She was gonna reach for the soap but she felt lightheaded as they continued to speak. Her hand lowered and her eyes drooped again. She didn’t know how much blood she lost but apparently it was a lot.

Please-h-help me-“ Tari managed to get out, her words were slurred. She’ll deal with the consequences later.

———-

Masa frowned in sympathy, he wasn’t sure what to do, but he could tell she was in pain.

“ Belle-“ he called and looked over at the pheonix. His brows knitted in worry.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Oct 19, 2022 5:59 pm

( it do- )

Sofia exhaled forcefully, dropped the towel, and stepped into the shower, steadying Tari. "Shhh-sh-sh, it's okay--"

God, she's beautiful...

I don't... I don't deserve her.

Shit, don't get distracted!

———-

Belle turned to look at him and immediately noticed the change in Lucinia's body language.

"Hey... Sensei..." she murmured, approaching as if Lucinia were a skittish bird. Her voice was startlingly gentle. "Look at me..."

Lucinia didn't make eye contact, as her hand wandered to her scarred shoulder.

"Nope, nope, we're not having any of that--" Belle muttered, sitting down beside her. She slowly reached out and pried Lucinia's fingers off of her skin.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Oct 19, 2022 6:43 pm

( AWW THE BEBE )

Tari jolted at the contact, she knew it was only for help, but again she wasn’t used to it at all.

She took a moment to reorientate herself, lifting her head and blinking a few times. She felt steady for now thankfully.

Thank you Sof...” Tari mumbled in a slurred voice. “....sorry it-it just-give me a moment “ she frowned and shook her head.

—————

( THE BEBE ACK-)

Masa frowned at that, only to stand up. His heart aching for the poor raven.

“ I’ll leave you two be, I hope she gets better with whatever is going on..” he murmured. “ and in the meantime, I’ll go check on Lamar, he seemed pretty shook up...”

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Oct 19, 2022 7:16 pm

( RIGHT BACK ATCHA ACKK )

Sofia hugged Tari from behind, resting her chin on Tari's shoulder.

"It's okay... just lean on me. Don't think about it too much, just focus on how you feel right now."

She's so warm...

and soffft...

oh my god, my brain's melting...

—————

Belle looked up at him, then nodded, then turned back to Lucinia, rubbing her shoulder. "Shhhh, it's okay... it'll be okay... just focus on me for right now. Hey... could you remind me how to do a Coconut Burst Jump...?"

"Are you kidding? That's one of the oldest tricks in the book now," Lucinia muttered.

"Just... just do it. Just walk me through it with your words."

It was a grounding trick she'd picked up in the past. She realized that if she got Lucinia to talk about glitches, or rant about things, she'd get better.

Lucinia sighed. "Okay, you... y-you set it up by getting to the end of the level..."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next