The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

System Reboot ( MR AU RP )

2 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

System Reboot ( MR AU RP ) - Page 2 Empty System Reboot ( MR AU RP )

Post by Checkmate Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:21 pm

First topic message reminder :

Basically Metarunner but dr strange/ Max style.

A what if. With Blue in the fire.

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

System Reboot ( MR AU RP ) - Page 2 Empty Re: System Reboot ( MR AU RP )

Post by Checkmate Mon Sep 19, 2022 4:34 pm

( Wehehe I might and oooof)
( if you wanna activate skip for this section you may )

Tari nodded and looked forward, wincing at the light as she followed Marco.

Lamar held Theo’s hand as he kept walking, reassuring him here and there.

——

( THE POOR BEBEEEEE )

Lucks gave a genuine frown. His brows furrowed.

You still have your ragtag friends. I overheard. Dont give up right away, that’s unbecoming. And weak. I thought I taught you better than that “ he softly in a reassuring tone, which was odd but it was genuine. The police shoved him to the side and pushed him towards the police car. Turning his head the other way.

The police offer laid a hand on Belle’s shoulder. Waiting for her.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Sep 19, 2022 4:38 pm

( aight, i assume we skip to marco's hideout? or perhaps to the day season 3 "starts"? .,. )
( and I SORRRIII )

Belle only took his words as an insult. She gritted her teeth and ducked her head to hide the fact she was crying, then shoved herself forward, wrenching her shoulder out of the officer's grip.

She could do it herself. She didn't need anyone's "help", and she especially didn't need anyone ordering her around.

*shy bluejay energy activate*

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Sep 19, 2022 4:44 pm

( ye Marco’s hideout, like that week where they’ve been doing nothing? )( AND IS OKI ACK THE POOR FEMIX )

The police officer nodded at Belle and headed to the police car.

Lucks ducked his head into the car and the officer slammed the door on him a moment later.

He looked out into the audience and scanned, only to spot the masked wearer. He glared.

So you were behind this, Well played.

He scoffed and looked ahead, lifting his chin with pride and ego only for the car to move and start heading to the police station.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Sep 19, 2022 5:33 pm

( E ok- and IK ACK
also HEEHEEEE love the lucks quote- )

Belle sat down in the vehicle and breathed a heavy sigh.

She kept her eyes on the floor.

Everything she worked for. Everything she ever wanted, gone. Just like that.

The light blue eyes of the mask blinked, watching them leave. Then, the stranger turned on his heel and started off in a new direction.

----

( le activate )

Sofia sat beside Tari on the floor of the holding cell, one hand on her shoulder. "Okay. So what was it you were needing to talk to me about?"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Checkmate liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Sep 19, 2022 5:46 pm

( Wehehe danke. and EEE SHERRY )
( also ack-)

Tari again, still Wasnt used to this. She wanted to hug Sofia...she did...but part of her was yelling no. That she wasn’t real. Her body tensed up on instinct.
She was holding her meta hand now as she stared at it, her flesh and blood hands thumb running over its palm.

Starring at the finger where the metallic ring used to be. Her hand closed and took a shaky breath of air. Trying to hold in the tears. Sofia had to know...she was always easiest with these things.

“......a-about w-what happened. I’m.......” her lips trembled and she took a few rapid breaths as she tilted her head back. Her eyes watering as she looked at the ceiling. Only to close her eyes and to hang her head again. Her body shaking ever so slightly.

“.....I’m not crazy.....i m-mean I am but..I know what happened. I timeline jumped, a-and everytime I look at you, I remember the sins I caused. I left you, when I made a p-promise to never leave you! And yet y-you look at me with pity, when you should h-hate me. And I h-had a wife! I h-had a son, I had a family and Evelyn killed h-her.....and I-it’s all gone “ she shivered as tears spilled.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Sep 19, 2022 6:07 pm

( IKK eee but also ACK MA HEART )

"Timeline jumped?" Sofia echoed, brow furrowed in fear and confusion. "How..."

She hesitated before continuing. "You're gonna have to start from square one with me on this, because so far we haven't even touched time travel; you and I. I'm trying to understand. Really. I just... I'm scared. Scared for you."

It sort of makes sense because she's under a lot of stress... she's got amnesia... and she just figured out about her AI properties. So who's to say she doesn't have other stuff to unpack?

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Sep 19, 2022 6:28 pm

( SAME ACK-)

Tari grit her teeth. Sofia was right...but it was so painful for her. She took a shaky breath and her meta hand turned into a loose fist.

I owe you that at least...and don’t...dont say that it only m-makes it worse! I know you care.

“ I owe you that at least...th-then you can figure out what to do w-with me “ she frowned.

She took a deep breath and tried to steady herself. Years worth of memories felt like they happened yesterday.

She explained everything to Sofia, about her and Skye first meeting, then falling in love. All the way to waking up Lucinia, all the way to being sister like with lucinia, Cardinal. All of it, every single milestone. Even The bond She and Sofia and Skye had in great detail. Leading up to her rampage on the city after Evelyn killing Skye. Even the simulation and her marriage.   all through pained sobbing and tears.  

Last edited by Checkmate on Mon Sep 19, 2022 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Sep 19, 2022 6:33 pm

(ack the bebeee-)

Sofia took a while to process. The whole thing was way too much to take in.

"Okay. So um... about the whole... Skye thing, she... if she... isn't here right now, then that... that means she... must be somewhere else, right? Because if..."

She hesitated. "If everything you said is true... how in the world are we going to prove this? How on earth do we even fix things? Can we fix things?"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Sep 19, 2022 6:45 pm

( ikkk ack )

Tari grit her teeth again. Taking in a deep shaky breath.

I don’t know! I don’t know where she is I don’t know how or if we can! All I know is that I screwed up! All I know is that I ruined my timeline! I ruined everything ......I’m a monster! And everything Evelyn and Kaine had said about me is true!” she cried out and hid her face in her hands.

and I went back on my promise that I made you. “ her voice cracked as she whined.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Sep 19, 2022 6:56 pm

Sofia gulped and tried to catch her breath, shaking from the stress.

"Then... maybe we can ask Marco? M-maybe he knows about Kaine, or... the gang he was with? I-I mean I remember hearing about them kinda recently, I just... I had no idea what they were doing. Um... I feel like we should just ask around. Y-you said she worked for TAS Corp... but she... she was only hired when you met her... so maybe she isn't there..."

She rubbed her forehead. "Um, yeah, we just... n-need to ask around... I-I think..."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:10 pm

( THE BEBE )

N O

Tari tensed up. Alarm and alert. She sat up and looked over at her and stared into her eyes.

“ we’re asking around yes, but we’re not interacting with that monster. Sofia...you have no idea how horrible he is. I will not have you be anywhere near him understand me?....I’ve failed to protect Skye from him, I won’t fail with you. O-okay?” She said, she also noticed her stress and her eyes widened.

“...I-....I’m so sorry Sof...I didn’t mean to scare you with this “ she stuttered with concern and worry. Then she paused as she used the nickname, she tried not to get emotional.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:33 pm

(right back atcha-)

Sofia furrowed her brow.

"Tari, Marco could be way different than the one in the other timeline," she remarked. "Yeah he's shady, and yeah, his business isn't exactly... spotless... but he knows people. If... if it makes it better... I can talk to him instead. My point is... if we want info, we have to go through him. Maybe we can try and look up some news stories surrounding Skye, or something?"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:54 pm

Tari squeezed her eyes shut and growled.

“ No, Marco is okay I trust you on him, but I meant Kaine, he’s a monster. Y-you have no idea the hell he’s caused Skye and me. Even with Marco he’ll get wind somehow and it’s gonna happen all over again. Even if he doesn’t seem to care about us then, I still won’t have it. Kaine is off limits. “ she said in a panicked tone.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:58 pm

Sofia nodded.

"Okay, I'll trust you on Kaine. I'm not gonna chance it; I don't even know the guy... so... I won't risk it. But I do trust Marco. For what he's worth."

She sighed softly. "Do you want me to just chat with him, or... would you feel comfortable enough asking him the questions you have along with me?"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:11 pm

Tari immediately calmed down at that, thankfully she still had common sense and knew when to listen. Releasing a sigh of relief.

Just nodded to Sofia about Marco. It was a fair trade she thought,

“ honestly, I’d feel safer if you came with me....I don’t know how this Marco is, but I trust you so....” she admitted. “....I...thank you..Sofia. I know..I know this is fucked up but...I...thank you for trusting me. “ she murmured.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:18 pm

Sofia's eyes widened; she didn't think Tari was the swearing type.

"Yeah. N-no problem," she said softly. "Heh, I um... I know the circumstances are a bit insane, but I just... I want you to know that... whatever "me"s you met before, just... just know that this version of me... really, really cares about you, and... wants to help you. Okay?"

She looked Tari in the eyes and smiled the best she could.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:32 pm

( MY HEART AAA-)
( AND LOL WELL THATS WHAT TRAUMA DOES )

Tari’s eyes widened, she picked it up...she wasn’t stupid. Okay maybe she was overthinking it and yet...she wasn’t sure. But she felt touched regardless. Her eyes watered.

Sofia...

“.....even...but I’m not-I’m...im not what you knew...I’m different...I’m..im poisoned. I.....” she glanced at the ground of the cell. She thought on it for a while and smiled just a tad bit, this was her reality now. She had to get over it. She had to work with it.

“...Okay....t-thank you...” she choked out. It hurt and yet she felt comforted all the same.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:42 pm

( IK SAME
and also YEP ACK )

"That'll... that'll do it to you," Sofia half-shrugged, half-nodded. "I would agree that you're poisoned, but not poisonous. If that makes sense."

She breathed a sigh. "Well, uh... I guess I might as well say--"

Marco knocked on the door, then opened it just enough to toss Theo inside. The parrot let out a small yelp as he flopped to the floor and scrambled to his feet.

"Thanks!" he called, trying to smile at him.

"Yeah, sure, sure, I just don't see why a video game character has to actually physically use the bathroom every twenty minutes," Marco huffed.

"WAIT! Wait, before you go, Marco, we-- we need to talk to you!" Sofia shouted.

"Unless it's about what I can use ya for, I'm not in the mood."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:52 pm

( MA HEART AND PFFT )

Tari blinked, feeling a bit hurt but not. Only to be wide eyed and look at the door.
No nono what were you gonna say!

Lamar jolted and went wide eyed at the interruption.

Tari blinked and jolted, her heart hurting at seeing Marco tossing Theo like that. That did it for her. Her eyes flickered Cardinal red and back for a split second. She stood up .

Wait twenty minutes....oh god the glitching!

“ No! You fucking listen to us! I’ve had it with people trying to tell me and my friends what to do! Clearly nobody has stood up to you and I’m changing that now! We need to talk. And don’t you freaking dare toss him like that he’s just a child!” Tari hissed protectively.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:45 pm

( E! )

Marco snarled at that. He didn't appreciate Tari's insolence. "I'll have your arm for that nonsense if you don't stop squawking!"

"Thanks," Theo grunted.

"Marco, listen. We need answers about a certain few people in town and I know you're the best person to talk to about it," Sofia spat.

She stood up. "What do you know about a certain Skye Weaver?"

"Weaver? Hm..." he rumbled. "Well there was that one chick who was trying to bust into TAS Corp, kept trying to mooch tech from us. You know me and TAS Corp, I can't stand their corpo shit. So naturally I didn't mind, so long as the blame didn't pass to me... but she hasn't been in contact with any of us for months now. She's probably dead."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:53 pm

( BEBE ACK )
Lamar raised his brow and stood up, clearly confused.

Tari’s heart stopped and her eyes widened. Fearing the worst. Her face turning pale.

Dead?- no owl please you promised you’d never leave me-

did-did she have reddish hair, green eyes and a blue swash of color on the front part of her hair?...” she choked out. Her body shaking again.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:58 pm

(I SORRI)

"Hm? No, not that I know of. She always wore a mask. Kinda looked like an owl actually. 'Bout this tall, I think." he said, holding a hand out to demonstrate.

Skye's exact height.

Sofia glanced at Tari, brow pointed with worry.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Sep 19, 2022 10:06 pm

( IS OKI )
( AU TARI WHEN SHE RAMPAGED OMG- https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRafthNo/ )

Tari’s eyes widened and her pupils shrunk.

You had me at owl mask.

Anxiety and worry clear as day as her hands shook more, her breathing picked up.

“ T-that’s Skye’s exact height! Oh god owl-“ she choked out. “ did the news say anything about her? She can’t be dead, she promised me!”  She asked fearing the worst.  

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:57 am

( OH NOOO THE BAAAAB
what could have been / goodbye from arcane both fit it too imo-
i'm gonna try singing the first one in a jinx-like tone, as well as my natural voice, then maybe even a cardinal tone...? we'll see- )

"Nope, haven't heard a thing," Marco shrugged, mechanical arms clicking. "That's all the info I can give you. I don't think she's living down here, but... again, if you wanna find her, you'll have to chat with somebody else. She had uhh... she had a friend that played for Alphamax I think. Maybe try talking to her."

Sofia nodded; she remembered Tari saying something about Skye's friend Paige.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:13 am

( EE ALL OF THE YES FOR THE SINGING YOU GOT THIS )

Tari nodded, there was still hope. All wasn’t lost. Wait-

Paige still exists! Oh thank god. I think...I remember where they both used to live. I visited once.

“ okay, thank you. That’s all we needed for now. “ she murmured with a sigh of relief. She knew where Kaine was, she had a feeling the halogens still existed at this point in time. But not like they were going there. She didn’t wanna endanger this Sofia either to him.

Lamar blinked, Tari was sounding like a mad man to him. He looked over at Masa.

“ you think she knocked a brain cell loose?...the girls nuts. Talking about somebody we don’t know “ he whispered so only he could hear.

Masa looked up and shrugged.

“ I dunno Lamar, it sounds like she knew this Skye person, but I’ve got to agree, it’s a bit much for me. It’s like ever since she figured out what she was she...she’s different. “ he sighed in confusion.

Lamar agreed. And Sofia Wasnt freaking out about this?...equally weird.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next