The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

System Reboot ( MR AU RP )

2 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

System Reboot ( MR AU RP ) - Page 39 Empty System Reboot ( MR AU RP )

Post by Checkmate Thu Oct 20, 2022 3:32 pm

First topic message reminder :

( ACK THE BEBE- YEYE )

Tari smiled softly at the shoulder kiss, her heart warming. Feeling happy for the canary.

Good, I’m glad “ she smiled warmly.

Good...I hope so...and I mean every single word I’ve said

The bluejay grumbled that the head scratches have stopped momentarily but she nodded. She stepped under the showerhead only to yelp a bit and hold her right arm.

“ heh oh gosh-“she giggled “ I’m so not used this wow..” she said in a shy manner.

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

System Reboot ( MR AU RP ) - Page 39 Empty Re: System Reboot ( MR AU RP )

Post by Checkmate Tue Nov 22, 2022 7:55 pm

( is oki BUT MY HEART OMFG-)

Masa nodded and got up in swift, his heart breaking even more.

He did what I thought he did didn’t he?....oh god....Belle I’m, im so sorry you never deserved this.

This is all my fault....all my fault I should’ve...I should’ve been there for you.

The falcon got the ice pack from the fridge only to glance at the ground. His meta hand shaking, his eyes welled up and tears fell down his cheeks.

Then, in a fit of fury, he kicked the wall and released a tiny yell of sorrow.

GOD DAMN IT THIS IS ALL MY FAULT. IM GONNA KILL THAT FUCKING, MONSTER.

He took a moment to get his thoughts straight as he tilted his head back to get a breath. He couldn’t break down yet. Not yet. Belle needed him.

Not yet, not yet Masa...not yet.

He sighed and nodded to himself and headed back to the couch.

“ Here; h-here you go-“ Masa said, his voice cracking just a touch.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Nov 22, 2022 8:20 pm

( right back atcha ack- )

Lucinia sat on the couch, then took the ice pack and gently placed it against Belle's blackened cheekbone.

Belle whimpered at first, but she bit her lip. She could handle it.

"Shh... it's okay..." Lucinia murmured, repeating the phrase. "Can you hold it there...?"

"Yeah."

"Okay; good. Um... I might have to raid the closets for a fresh outfit... you took all your clothes out of it already..."

*shy bluejay energy activate*

Skye
Skye
Commander

Checkmate liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Nov 22, 2022 8:29 pm

Masa blinked a few times as he held back tears. He actually still had a few clothes left in his.

“ I’ve got a few left in mine, she can wear those. I’m sure they’ll fit just fine “ he offered with a nod.

But I’m curious—

“ Belle—-in order for me to help you a-and make this better...I need to know who this man is. But I won’t know unless you tell me, I Cant do anything unless you tell me...” he said in a soft and gentle tone of voice. His gaze kind even though his eyes were watery and welled up.

who is this man?..your safe here, Sofia’s security won’t let anyone in, and I’m packed. You know that for a fact. I won’t let a single soul touch you. Your safe with me, with us. “ he added, again his tone soft and gentle.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Nov 22, 2022 8:42 pm

Belle took in a ragged inhale, the memories still hazy.

"I-I don't know," she choked out. "Some... some bastard from the bar... didn't give me his name... I-I barely remember what he looked like, and I... I don't wanna remember..."

Lucinia bit her lip and ducked her head, brow furrowing. She stood up. "I'll go get some fresh clothes, um... Belle, do you need fresh undergarments too?"

Belle covered her face, but eventually gave in and nodded.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Nov 22, 2022 8:51 pm

( THE POOR BEBE AAA- and is it who me thinks it is-)

Masa went wide eyed.

The fucker probably spiked her drink.

His jaw clenched and his Meta hand turned into a tight fist, the metal creaking as he did.

“ Okay...sssh hey it’s okay. It’s okay...i was just curious and wanting to help, I won’t force you to remember. “ his voice soft as he spoke.

Masa then stood up and knelt down closer to her Belle.

“ But I promise your safe here with us. Do you want me to get some food and water for you?” He asked.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Nov 22, 2022 8:57 pm

( i haven't decided who it is tbh- so it's all up for interpretation PFF )

"Y-yeah... water... I-I've had this weird taste in my mouth and I don't wanna know what it is," Belle whispered. "I-I'm sorry..."

"Oh, Belle, please... don't apologize... we wanna help; trust us," Lucinia soothed. "I-I'll be right back."

She darted into Masa's room to find something for Belle.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Nov 22, 2022 9:05 pm

( Ooop- AND NUUUUU THE BEBE W H Y-)

Masa felt even more sick to his stomach, his anger boiled more. He just nodded.

“ Okay...water it is. And Belle I should be the one to apologize...f-from now on, your my responsibility. Okay?” He said as he stood up, he then went over to get the glass of water.

It only took him a few moments and came back with a tall glass for the poor pheonix. He sat beside her and gently handed it to her.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Nov 22, 2022 10:29 pm

( I'M SORRRRII-)

Belle accepted it and downed it within seconds.

"Th-thank you," she whispered, trying to catch her breath. "Y-you shouldn't... have to worry about me..."

It was just a slip-up. Somebody caught her in a moment of weakness.

Never again.

At least she hoped so.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Nov 23, 2022 9:24 am

( IS OKII ACK- BUT OWWWYYY-wholesome is def needed after this lol)
( But speaking of I gotten more Tari angst inspo WEHEHE SHE GONNA BE IN PAIN TOO WEHEHE )

Masa frowned.

“ Yeah well....for one, I’m your friend, and two; I’m your captain. I was, more then capable of helping you when you needed it...but I didn’t...I thought, you were okay. I thought...I thought I could let you be alone...I was too focused on Skye and Tari, and Tascorp...a-and look where that got me. “ he said his voice cracking as he glanced down.

“ Never again....” he sighed then looked back up at Belle “ you want more?..you want anything else? Just say it and I’ll do it “ he offered softly.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:01 am

( well we have a whole arsenal of people to comfort her dw XD )

Belle buried her face in her arms again and wept softly.

She got too overwhelmed by all the questions and needed to decompress.

Lucinia walked back into the room, carrying a few folded clothes from both her closet and Masa's. She approached the other Meta Runners cautiously.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:06 am

(. E yes indeed lol for both the Femix and bloojay pfft )

Masa took notice and hung his head, he sighed softly and gently yet hesitantly laid his meta hand on her back, only to gently rub Belle’s back.

“....it’s okay...we got you...just, just let it all out. “ he soothed softly. He looked behind him at Lucinia and gestured for her to come forward.

but he mouthed ‘ be careful ‘. He kept up the back rubs.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:15 am

( e )

Lucinia gave him a nod of acknowledgment. "We've got you... it's okay..." she murmured to Belle. "Nobody's getting in. You're safe."

Belle hiccupped between sobs, trying not to cry too loudly. It was embarrassing.

"Hey... would a shower help?" Lucinia offered after a moment. "I can help you, if you need me to..."

Belle nodded, but didn't stop crying.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:28 am

( the poor Bebe ack-)

Masa sighed softly, his brows furrowed as he watched over the entire situation, he had removed his hand for now. Not wanting to over step boundaries. He just gave Belle a sympathetic yet concerned and worried look. Unsure of what to do.

He looked up at Lucinia.

“ I assume I can let you take it from here?” He asked, his tone still soft as ever.

———-

Tari had repositioned herself during that time frame. She had now been laying in a nest of pillows, one pillow was covering her back, whilst she had been hugging the previous pillow she had selected.

All the while having been curled up underneath the blankets. Soft snores were heard, she thankfully had no nightmares. Lucinia’s room would probably only be the only place she felt safe enough without anyone else to sleep with.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:42 am

( AWW precious tari
smol skip? )

Lucinia nodded. "Yeah; we'll be okay. I'll call you if we need anything."

She also planned to get as much information out of Belle as possible. She wanted to bring the sick individual that hurt her to justice.

She hugged Belle and winced at the smell of cigarette smoke and booze that clung to her clothes. "C'mon, let's go..."

The two of them stood up slowly, and Lucinia led her out of the room.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:50 am

( E ye! You can activate I dunno where you wanna go ^^ )

Masa just nodded and reclined against the couch, sighing in relief.

The poor thing...i never thought...that would happen to her...

He took a moment to watch the couple only to look at Lucinia’s room.

And Tari whatever the fuck is going on, it better be fixed, fast. he stood up and headed over to Lucinia’s room and opened the door to check in on the bluejay. Only for his heart to melt and a warm smile to be seen.

Tari still had been snoring, her meta hand was twitching here and there as well as her eyebrows. Indicating she was dreaming. She grunted softly once and Buried her face into the pillow. Thinking it was Skye’s shoulder or something.

Masa chuckled softly and nodded, it was enough to make him happy once more. He backed out of the room and closed the door, leaving the bluejay be.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Nov 23, 2022 11:31 am

( ik we were planning on doing the siren/siren scene
and btw i completely forgot, we wanted to have belle and luce join them the first time around lol
but like i never brought them in :c )
( i'm gonna throw in a context post because we need wholesome )

Despite recent events, Skye was still wide awake.

She wasn't sure where she ended and where Sofia began. They'd wound up tangled in the blankets as well as in each other's arms-- thankfully the sheets covered them well enough.

The silence was broken only by the sound of Sofia's gentle breathing.

Skye snuggled a bit closer, tucking her head into the crook of Sofia's neck.

Everything just felt... warm. Loose.

She realized (for the hundredth time that night) she'd been repressing these feelings for years. She knew Sofia came from a different situation, but at least both of them felt better now.

As far as Skye knew, Tari had only done this with her, and not Sofia. Skye worried that Tari was going to be upset.

"Save it for the morning," Sofia had said. "It'll be okay. Just don't think too much."

'Don't think too much', Skye huffed internally, shutting her eyes. Of all people to tell that to. The worst overthinker in Silica City.

She just breathed a sigh and held Sofia close.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Nov 23, 2022 11:57 am

( AWWW MY HEARTTT OMFG THE BEBE’s yes that was definetly needed ack-)
( and wait we did with Belle and Luce-I forgot too honestly lmfao. But E oki imma skip then cuz I definitely want the siren/siren bit omfg-)
( Luce and Belle can like- log in the game later XD OH WAIT DUH I REMEMBER NOW-YE SOUNDS GOOD )

( okay I shall activate le skip )

Tari once she gotten back, had explained that she wasn’t mad, just poking fun at the two since she figured that had happened. Since she herself had a similar experience in the other timeline with the canary, and in which it was something she never forgot. The other Sofia definitely made sure of that much.

She had also apologized about not answering the text since she had a black out episode again. And explained the current Belle and Lucinia situation.

So now, the bluejay had shut herself in her gaming room once more. Just zoning out as she played Skybreakers, she’s invited Skye and Sofia to play too if they ever wanted to join.

Tari had warped into the game once more and had decided to choose the Siren character this time while saving her other progress with the other character she had.

Right now the bluejay was swimming about in the ocean. It had taken her a few tries with no legs-but eventually she got it under control.

Sof made this look easy- sheesh-I’m jealous.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Nov 23, 2022 12:35 pm

( thanks lol i sorri-
and PFFF i mean hey sofia knows her stuff )

Skye certainly wouldn't be forgetting her night with Sofia either. But she refused to admit it. (She was shy.)

She was a bit too tuckered out to hop in and game just yet. Besides, she had to take care of Theo and Neo.

Sofia pinged the chat, calling out to Tari. Since she was staying with Skye, she overheard that Tari was going to start gaming again and wanted to join.

"Hey!"

She darted through the water to catch up to her.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Nov 23, 2022 12:49 pm

( she do lol And awww the Bebe owl )

Tari’s ears perked up as well as her back spikes as she jolted at the call. Letting out a startled Yelp. Honestly she didn’t expect anyone to join since she figured they’d be too tired.

She turned around and beamed. Her top half was above the water.

“ Hey! I didn’t think you’d join! I’m glad you did, wait are you-warped in or not warped in? It’s hard to tell with others-“ she said with a wide smile.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Nov 23, 2022 12:58 pm

( ee )

"Yeah, I did! I was worried I wouldn't have a lot of energy to jump back in, but... here I am!" Sofia chuckled. "Hey, your... your character model looks kinda different."

She tilted her head, swimming closer.

She had a hunch, but wasn't sure if she should get her hopes up.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Nov 23, 2022 1:27 pm

( AWW THE BEBE )

Tari beamed.

“ cool! “ she remarked then she blushed a bit and ducked her head in a shy manner, her markings glowing in the process. Her ears folded back as well.

“ uh h-heh, yeah-uh I got the Siren character cuz I wanted to try it out, and wanted to surprise you in return...so uh; Surprise!” Tari grinned awkwardly as her ears perked up.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Nov 23, 2022 1:53 pm

( RIGHT BACK ATCHA
also i conferred with bumblebee, it was chris who attacked belle )

Sofia's markings began to gleam as she noticed Tari's patterns and fins.

Her eyes widened, and she circled around her to get a better look at her.

"Y-you... you look... absolutely amazing," she chuckled. "Um... y-you don't mind if I--"

She reached out one webbed hand as if to touch the fins on Tari's back.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Nov 23, 2022 2:00 pm

( OOOP-oki. Chris is screwed then cuz Masa is out for blood-)
( AND AGAIN AWWW )

Tari ducked her head, she was really shy about this. A bashful smile was seen.

R-really? I do?” She asked as she watched her. Then her brow raised as she saw Sofia reach out, then looked behind her at the Spikes only to perk her ears up in realization.

“ uh yeah sure! Go ahead! Only fair “ she chuckled.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Nov 23, 2022 2:08 pm

( sofia is literally seconds from going absolutely feral rn )

Sofia gently petted the spines on Tari's back, eyes still wide.

"I-I'm serious, you're... you're beautiful. I-I mean you... you were beautiful before too, but... gosh, the scales... all of it. I just... whew..."

She cleared her throat. "I'm... not making you uncomfortable, am I...?"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Nov 23, 2022 2:16 pm

( LMFAO AWW THE BEBE PFFF )

Tari squeaked at the contact from shyness, her ears folded back as her patterns glowed brightly. She so wasn’t used to this.

Wow- S-she was right it is like blushing-ack oh gosh-

“ No; I’m j-just shy is all heh-“ she admitted, her head still ducked. “ but heh, I-I’m glad you think I’m pretty like this “ she chuckled.

The fin spike’s risen up to meet Sofia’s hand as if to thank her. Something she couldn’t really control.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next