The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

System Reboot ( MR AU RP )

2 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

System Reboot ( MR AU RP ) - Page 39 Empty System Reboot ( MR AU RP )

Post by Skye Thu Mar 23, 2023 11:33 am

First topic message reminder :

( yeye! )

"I try my best to do sirens, anyway," Sofia snickered under her breath. "Yeah, heh... I remember. That was fun..."

She breathed a small sigh.

( le activate )

Sofia gracefully pushed open the door to the pet shop.

"Aaand here we are."

*shy bluejay energy activate*

Skye
Skye
Commander

Checkmate liked this post

Back to top Go down

System Reboot ( MR AU RP ) - Page 39 Empty Re: System Reboot ( MR AU RP )

Post by Skye Mon May 15, 2023 7:52 pm

( FR )

"Okayyyy," Belle whined softly, pouting a little. "I love being mushy with you. It feels weird doing it here at work, though, not gonna lie. I always feel like Lucks is watching me. Cameras still freak me out, honestly..."

She sighed. "Trying to get used to it, heh. But c'mon, let's go."

She squeezed Lucinia's hand and led her away.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon May 15, 2023 8:00 pm

Lucinia’s gaze softened into an understanding one. It still hurt to hear that Belle had negative emotions with this place. She hoped one day all those wounds would be healed, at least..hopefully some of them could be patched up now with Masa being in charge.

“ Awh..i understand that, but yeah with the cameras not gonna lie. I’ll see if I could put in a word with Masa about that. But yeah, i understand that. Though we’ll get there babe, baby steps. It’ll feel normal once more. “ Lucinia soothed as she followed Belle into the lobby.

She then heard Tari and what sounded like…Evelyn talking?

Her eyes widened and every muscle in her body tensed up protectively.

“ Belle you hear that too right?” Lucinia asked, her voice tense and protective.

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon May 15, 2023 8:35 pm

(MA HEART)

Belle nodded at Lucinia's words, then winced at the sound of Evelyn's voice.

"Yeah... I do," she muttered, furrowing her brows. "I swear to god, if she messes with Tari, I'm gonna be so goddamn pissed."

She picked up speed and looked around for them.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon May 15, 2023 8:49 pm

( right back atcha the Bebe ;v; )

Lucinia nodded and followed after Belle as she let go of the pheonix’s hand. She agreed with her statement. Every bone in her body lit up with a protective rage.

I can’t believe Evelyn has the nerve to talk to her after Belle told her off!

I swear—-if that brat thinks she can get away with anything!

If she thinks Belle is scary, oh just wait till i get my hands on her!

Lucinia ran up ahead of Belle, brows furrowed as anxiety raced through her system as she worried about Tari’s safety.

“ Tari?!” Lucinia called only to skid to a halt in the lobby with wide shocked and bewildered eyes.

Tari and Evelyn were setting up the name tags on the tables for each of their competitors.

“ Why are they even named AlphaMax? Clearly they’re not superior to us! We beat them before, i just don’t understand why they’re wanting to compete against us again” Evelyn huffed as she sat up EvoTechs name card.

“ i dunno Evelyn….heh, maybe they had a wolf phase and were into life is strange?” Tari laughed.

Evelyn raised her brow and looked over at Tari who was at the Cloud7 table.

“ what? Why would that influence anything—-“ Evelyn asked in confusion.

She’s such a bloody idiot i swear-

“ You know, werewolves, ‘ Alpha ‘ and ‘ Max ‘ being Max Caufield hehe. Sounds like a bad name mash up “ Tari giggled playfully.

Evelyn blinked and raised her brow.

“ i suppose so….but most likely not “ Evelyn said only to let out a giggle and roll her eyes. Even though the giggle hurt to fake.

Lucinia went wide eyed and pointed at them only to look at Belle.

“ im not high right?” Lucinia asked, confusion clear as day.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon May 15, 2023 9:06 pm

( PFFT LUCE- )

Belle's jaw dropped, a sickening unease beginning to rise in her stomach.

"No, you... you're not, I'm seeing it too," she muttered. "I... do not like this. I don't like that at all."

Her eyes widened.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon May 15, 2023 9:22 pm

( EHEHEHE AND THE BEBEEE OMG MA HEART I LOVE THAT POST )

Lucinia blinked and her eyes went even wider once Belle confirmed it, she looked over at Belle with a shocked facial expression. Though her own sense of unease began pooling in her stomach once Belle said that she hated it.

And whenever Belle got a bad gut feeling, it was a huge red flag.

She blinked and shook her head and looked ahead at the two, Evelyn and Tari’s laughters began to echo in the lobby.

Normally this would be a good thing…but not with Evelyn.

The raven’s eyes narrowed and her gaze hardened, her body tensed up.

I don’t like it either babe. “ Lucinia said, her voice stern and deep. With that she marched forward into the lobby, her hips swaying as her shoulders squared up. Power walking if you will as her harsh off silver gaze stared dead ahead at Evelyn.

HEY! What the hells going on here?!” Lucinia barked out.

Evelyn and Tari both stopped talking and looked over at Lucinia with wide eyes.

Tari blinked “ oh we’re just talking—-“ she tried to explain, anxiety began to form again.

Evelyn nodded and held her arms behind her back and raised her chin.

“ Yep, Tari and I made up and now safe to say I think we’re on the road to being better coworkers “ Evelyn said. Acting as innocent as can be without any flaw even though she was smirking on the inside.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon May 15, 2023 9:27 pm

( THANKS EE )

The hair on the back of Belle's neck stood straight up.

After years of emotional and psychological abuse from multiple people in her life, as well as years of playing horror games-- she'd trained herself how to recognise danger.

She clenched her fists, her heart beginning to beat faster.

Danger.

Fight.

Fight.

"Babe," Belle mumbled, looking to Lucinia with widened eyes. "C'mere."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon May 15, 2023 9:37 pm

( OFCCC AND OH MY GOD THE BEBE, AGAIN I L O V E THAT POST, I GOT CHILLS )

Lucinia blinked once Belle said that and without question or hesitation she turned back and headed back to Belle.

“ Just a minute Tari “ Lucinia said softly, only to glare harshly at Evelyn and fully headed back.

Tari furrowed her brows in confusion and concern, now holding her flesh and blood arm. She was confused as all get out.

Evelyn raised her brow at Lucinia and huffed.

I’ll make them see—-just wait——-well I’ve got all week to do that.

Lucinia took notice of Belles wide eyes and clenched fists. Something was definitely wrong.

“ Heyyyy Princess…what’s wrong, you okay babe?” Lucinia asked, her voice soft and soothing once she noticed Belle’s unease.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon May 15, 2023 9:49 pm

( THANK YOU EE
I SAW AN OPPORTUNITY AND I TOOK IT HEHEH )

"I don't like it," Belle hissed. "I don't. Like it."

She gritted her teeth, then pointed at Evelyn. "I know exactly what's going on here. I have seen this shit... hundreds of times."

Her breathing became more laboured as she lowered her hand. "And I know exactly how it's gonna end."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon May 15, 2023 10:00 pm

( YEEE OFFCCC AND OMFG A G A I N , I L O V E THAT ONE TOO OMG THE POOR BEBE. GOD I COULD LIKE THAT ONE A MILLION TIMES )

Lucinia went wide eyed, and concern rose for Belle and Tari. But also, alarm.

Tari went wide eyed as well as she listened to Belle. She’s never seen Belle like this. It was rare…beyond rare. It sent shivers down her spine.

Lucinia was speechless, and she turned around to face Evelyn with a death glare.

Evelyn blinked and looked offended, hurt, even. It looked genuine too. But deep down, it truly wasn’t.

“ Belle—-“ she began, but she was speechless as her tone was filled with hurt.

Lucinia’s glare darkened and her head tilted to the side.

Don’t, you fucking start. Tari, get away from her. Now. Please.” Lucinia said, her tone stern at first, but then it was soft and almost pleading.

Tari believed Belle and Lucinia, but…she also wanted to believe Evelyn too. She felt torn. Her eyes widened and her brows furrowed.

“ B—But..i—-she -s-she apologized—“ Tari stammered, her voice weak and small. You could tell she was torn and confused, she wanted to believe everyone but she was just too confused. She looked to Belle and furrowed her brows again, as if asking for a defining answer.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon May 15, 2023 10:29 pm

( YES EE
not me thinking Belle and Masa have similar issues and that's why she was so attentive to his PTSD episodes in S3 )

Belle nodded once.

"Tari. Leave. Now," she ordered in a low tone.

She wasn't about to let Tari suffer the same fate as her.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon May 15, 2023 10:47 pm

( Aww omg yes ;v; AND THE BABYY OMG MA HEART )

Tari blinked with bewildered eyes, and the anxiety and dread came back full throttle. But she left without any more questions.

“ Evelyn—i—im sorry but—whatever you’re planning…it’s not —-it’s not gonna work on me, and here I thought you changed. “ Tari said as she dared to look at Evelyn.

Evelyn went wide eyed.

“ You’re seriously taking her word for it?! Tari I apologized! Does that mean nothing to you?! I’m trying! You’re taking the word of someone who held you captive here?” Evelyn scoffed. Which was probably her worst slip up.

Tari went wide eyed and everything seemed to stop. Her eyes were wide with rage….a very…uncharacteristic rage. Her eyes seemed to flicker from Cardinal red and back to violet as her jaw clenched as her hands clenched into fists.

How dare you. ” Tari growled, her voice warped and glitching as her vision flickered red for a split second.

Evelyn went wide eyed, she caught the look in Tari’s eyes and she shrunk back.

“ what?” She asked, her tone filled with disbelief.

Tari turned to face her fully.

“ i said, how DARE YOU. BELLE HAD NO CHOICE, SHE WAS JUST FOLLOWING ORDERS, SHE WAS STUCK. SHE WAS STRUGGLING JUST LIKE I WAS IF NOT WAY WORSE! AND YOU HAVE THE AUDACITY TO SPOUT OFF THINGS LIKE THAT ABOUT HER?! YOU KNOW WHAT BELLE AND LUCINIA ARE RIGHT, AND HERE I THOUGHT YOU CHANGED. AND THIS EVELYN? THIS ISNT TRYING. TRYING IS GOING THROUGH PAIN AND TORTURE OF YOUR MENTAL STRUGGLES DAY IN AND DAY OUT WITH THE AID OF OTHERS. TRYING TO BECOME A BETTER PERSON AT THE END OF EACH DAY AND LEARNING FROM MISTAKES. AND YOU, YOURE NOTHING BUT A LYING SNAKE OF A SPOILED MANIPULATIVE BRAT WHO TWISTS AND TURNS PEOPLES EMOTIONS TO GET WHAT SHE WANTS!!!!! “ Tari yelled, her voice warping and glitching.

The anger from yesterday was building up and threatening to explode, everything was.

Evelyn stood back, wide eyed and bewildered as she raised her hands in a defensive manner. Looking afraid and scared, and hurt. Of course it was all an act. But the fear—-the fear wasn’t for the most part.

Lucinia went wide eyed in bewilderment as well. Though she detected the differences and tension, something was wrong, and Evelyn was planning something. Tari looked like a ticking time bomb right now, unstable and deadly.  

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon May 15, 2023 10:55 pm

( FR ack
And AAA I LOVE THAT POST OMG )

Belle just remained silent, still glaring at Evelyn.

She agreed with everything Tari had said about the galah, but couldn't find the words to say it.

The anger was... uncharacteristic for Tari, but it was justified, so Belle wasn't worried. In fact, she was proud. It was partially thanks to her Tari had become so bold.

Belle has seen Tari suffer the same things as she had, and she wasn't about to let Tari deal with it on her own.

She became the person she wished she could have relied on, years ago. Sure Lucinia helped her survive TAS Corp, but Lucinia hadn't been there to help her through growing up with an abusive family.
Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon May 15, 2023 11:16 pm

( RIGHT BACK ATCHA OMG MA HEART THE BEBE I LOVE HER )

Lucinia was also proud, but she picked up subtle differences that Belle couldn’t. It was mostly due to her being inside Tari’s head for so long, she knew how the bluejay worked. And this….this wasn’t Tari. But…the anger had it coming. It needed to be said, so she applauded Tari for that. She just—thought it’d be a bit more passive aggressive, not completely aggressive.

Her brows furrowed.

Her voice sounded weird…maybe I’m just hearing things…

Lucinia looked at Belle “ Belle….” She said, then lowered her voice “ you’re right, Somethings wrong.” she whispered only for Belle to hear.

Tari stared down Evelyn for a while. Evelyn was completely silent for a bit.

Then, she scoffed again.

“ oh so this is the thanks i get for trying to be the good guy? “ Evelyn snapped “ And This is my first day at turning over a new leaf! I’m bound to slip up here and there. And alright fine, go right on ahead and try to find excuses for her. I don’t expect you to try and be smart with this shit. “ Evelyn scoffed.

Tari went wide eyed again and every bone in her body burnt like a raging hell fire.

I don’t expect you to be smart with this shit.

The sentence had both Evelyn’s and Kaine’s voices mixed in to one.

Ḵ̸̨̲͓̩̥̐̒̑͊͜Í̷̢̯̦̜̺͙̩̼̫̫̳̖̟̾̏̑͌̀̆̓̈́̓̒̒͂Ļ̷̡̨͎̩͓̹́͛́̿̒̌͗L̵̮̎̀ ̸̜̯̺̠̟̀̾̈́̏͌͜H̸̨̨͖͕̣̫̝̬̱̩̝̺͖́̿̿̄̐̃͐̈́͗̈̀͠Ę̶̱͔͚̦͂̇Ṛ̴̛̖͕͖͖̼́͌͐̀̈́̆͑̚̕͝!̸̜̓̒̓͋̿̈́̾͒̂̀͝!̷͍͈̹̼̾̊͒̆͆̔̕!̵̨̘̩̥̹̪̺̟̇̐͆͑̾̿̿̋̀̾̚ͅ!̸̻̘̏͜

Tari stared Evelyn down and bared her teeth, she was seconds away from losing the battle. Her eyes remained a permanent glowing Cardinal red.

Evelyn smirked.

“ Awwwhhh, what did I hit a nerve? You always were a idiotic stuttering blue haired fluke anyways “ She sneered.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue May 16, 2023 10:39 am

( i kinda want belle or lucinia to deck evelyn PFFT )

Evelyn didn't just hit a nerve in Tari-- she hit a nerve in Belle, too.

Belle took a few swift strides, her instincts taking over and blocking any sentient thought that would cross her mind.

She raised a fist and tensed her muscles, preparing to throw a hit right at Evelyn's face.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue May 16, 2023 11:06 am

( YES EHEHE DO IT. AND OOP, GO BELLE EHEHE )

Lucinia went wide eyed in concern once she saw Belle march ahead, her brows furrowed. She knew what was coming.

Evelyn took notice of Belle heading towards her and she looked the pheonix up and down only to scoff.

“ What? Mad that I was right?” She snapped and smirked. Everything was going according to plan in her eyes, if she had to sacrifice herself for it, so be it.

Tari blinked and snapped out of it for a second, her eyes wide once she saw Belle, she knew what was gonna happen, and she didn’t stop the pheonix what so ever. She just let it happen.

However….Belle glitched in and out horribly out of frame in her vision. Her vision completely red. She was losing it, she was thankful she still recognized Belle in this state.

And just as Tari looked over at Belle, Lucinia went wide eyed in disbelief. She caught Tari’s eyes, those normally soft violet eyes were now a harsh bright and vivid red. Those eyes looked like they belonged to a predator—-a monster.

Something was very wrong.

Oh Tari….what aren’t you telling us?! This must’ve been part of Evelyn’s plan—

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue May 16, 2023 4:19 pm

( YES NOBODY TALKS TRASH BOUT TARI AND LIVES LMAO- )

Belle immediately threw the punch as hard as she could, directly at Evelyn's face, aiming to break something.

She didn't care about the lawsuits, the lectures-- none of it. She just wanted to shut the situation down. She'd never been able to do it in the past.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue May 16, 2023 4:48 pm

( YES, BUT ALSO THE BABYYYY OMG MA HEART )

Evelyn went wide eyed and her head immediately flew backwards with a loud SMACK! Of a sound as Belle’s fist hit her face on first impact. Plus the sound of a broken bone, more specifically her nose, causing her to scream as she was flown back by the sheer force of it.

She stumbled back into the Cloud7 table and toppled it over, it now landing on it’s side just as she was as she covered her face. Blood spilled down through the cracks of her hand as she let out a pain filled yell.

Lucinia went wide eyed and covered her mouth with both hands. Not like she would’ve done the same—she would’ve. But something about this just—-got to her. Though secretly, she was proud of Belle in a way. Perhaps it’s the fact that she didn’t like physical conflict?…maybe..yeah. A slap is fine..but anything beyond that to her was…nerve wracking.

Tari watched and her eyes widened more, though secretly…she enjoyed it. No normally she wasn’t the type to enjoy violence…but Evelyn had it coming and it was deserved. This was also probably Cardinal talking too.

The bluejays face read nothing but approval as she huffed in satisfaction.

K̸͕̼̋̈́̿̆̇̈́͐͝ͅi̵̹͈͕͈̻̣̮͆̒̎̄͑̐͐̊̔͑͛͐͋̕͝l̷̛̰̟͈̪̣̩͇̳͉̄̿̀̂͂̓̌͗̓̅̽͑̑̕ļ̷̫̆͊̀͐̍̏̌͊̒͌̔͘͘͘ ̷̢͈̬̳͇̦̖̹͕͇̥̜͉́̅͒̂h̶̟͚͇̗͚͈͋̇̌̐̚͝͠͝e̸̡̛̮͍̒͑̐́̽̀͗͘͜͝r̸̛͚̘̰͓̙̹̳̀̓̄͜ͅ!̵̡̢̢͔͓̙͖̳̱͚̪̭͖̦̥̇̈́̓̒́͝͝ ̴̢̛̛͍͎̲͔̲̦̞̝͇͇̼̪̺̳͗͐́̇͗͛͆͊̐̿̾̕F̸̺̼̞̥̃̈́̉į̷̫͍̤̮͉͖̝͎̣͚̖̳̙̍n̴̮̻̹̐͊ȉ̶̛̙͓̙͈̠̇ͅͅs̶̫͉̘̎͐̍͛͗̾̽͊̉̈͑̔̒ĥ̶̳̜̞͕̜͔̥̬͍͈̰͖͚̉͠ͅ ̷̨̪̝̻̒͋̾̽͒͂̌̈́͛̓̓̕͘͘͝h̶̬̰͇͕̯͓͎̝͈̱̑͛̑͛̈́͂͒͠ͅͅę̷̡̭̲̖̠͉̳̬̠̹̙̓̄͑͌͑̅͜ŗ̸̨̝͔̫̪̰̺̭̖͎͓̙̍̎̒̾̈́̓̕̕͝͝ ̴̧͓̟̳̙̙̠̤̰̏̀̅̓͆̀͑̅̄̾̿͋́̚͠ͅö̷͉̬͍̺̩͙̤́́̈́̂̋̅̓̒̀ͅf̴̡̨̙̞̱̼̟̬̭̓͛͑̀͗̃̎̾͒͂̈́̃̋̕f̵̧̧̹̯̤̬͎̦̗͓͓̌͂̍̓̾̊!̸͚̲̰͚͛̎̓̈́̿̈́͊́̓͊̆̚͘͝͠

Tari refrained, the mark had been left, she didn’t need to add to it. But she had to admit, the want to kill Evelyn…was strong, and scarily so. Enough to where it scared her.

Evelyn screamed in anger.

“ YOU BLOODY IDIOT, THIS DOESN’T CONCERN YOU. WHAT THE BLOODY HELL?” Evelyn screamed in pain.  

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue May 16, 2023 4:59 pm

( RIGHT BACK ATCHA
but not for evelyn HEHEH )

Belle panted for breath, eyes wide as she took in the damage she'd dealt. She was still running on adrenaline at this point-- still in fight mode.

"Yes, it does concern me," she growled. "And I don't owe you a goddamn explanation."

She wanted to finish things off. Get rid of her for good.

But she figured Masa wouldn't allow that. He certainly wouldn't allow for the murder of a mainline runner, anyway.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue May 16, 2023 5:07 pm

( EHEHEHE, AND YEEESS GO BELLE EHEHE )
( and oh don’t worry Belle Evelyn will get killed eventually 👀 )

Evelyn went wide eyed once she looked up at Belle, she was…actually scared of the pheonix. Truly scared. Hell the Pheonix looked like she wanted to kill hers right then and there.

So she just shrunk back into the table, her eyes wide. She submitted. She wasn’t gonna mess with them for a while.

Tari looked over at Belle and furrowed her brows, her expression read ‘ thank you for stepping in ‘. Her gaze soft…or…as soft as she could make it.

She was holding everything back the best she could, and Belle saved her in more ways than one.

Lucinia was wide eyed, still covering her mouth.

“ Belle—“ Lucinia squeaked out, her voice in a warning and pleading tone.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue May 16, 2023 5:26 pm

( EHEHEHE )

Belle whipped her head around to look at Lucinia, muscles tense. She looked like a caged tiger.

Her mind was running wild-- the fear of Lucinia getting hurt replacing her initial anger.

She said nothing.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue May 16, 2023 7:19 pm

( the baby ;v; )

Lucinia took notice of the differences in Belle too. Her brows furrowed and she immediately headed over to the pheonix. Her movements soft and gentle as she hurried over. Once she made it over she then reached her hands out in a gentle and soft manner, she looked as if she was approaching a wild animal.

“ Easyyyy…Easy, hey…let’s, let’s take a moment and step back and breathe okay? The threats been dealt with, you made your mark, babe. We’re all safe, everyone’s safe now. She won’t mess with us anymore. “ Lucinia said, her voice soft and soothing as possible.

Tari took notice of the change in Belle and quickly got herself together. Her brows furrowed and her eyes flickered.

She needs help.

But Evelyn’s down. We can end this! Frankly I’m on her side, I know the face of murder when I see it!

NO! SHUT UP AND GET OUT OF MY HEAD!

Tari blinked once forcefully and her eyes returned to violet with ease. She was her normal self once more, the one that can actually help.

The bluejay reached out her flesh and blood hand, the same way Lucinia was. Gentle and calm. But her lips remained glued shut. Though her face read ‘ it’s gonna be okay ‘.

Evelyn remained hunched on the ground and cowering, literally cowering. She kept her gaze down low as well as hanging her head. She remained silent.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue May 16, 2023 8:27 pm

( RIGHT BACK ATCHA OMG )

Belle stood rigid, blinking once or twice as she saw both Tari and Lucinia turn her way.

She swallowed, beginning to gain a bit more awareness.

"We n-need to go," she eventually mumbled.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue May 16, 2023 8:36 pm

( FR THE BEBE OMG )

Lucinia’s brows furrowed once Belle said that, she understood clear as day and nodded.

“ O-Okay, okay….we’ll all go to my room and just take a breather. Lord knows you need it babe, Masa will take care of the rest. “ Lucinia said softly as she inched forward to the pheonix. She then offered her her meta hand to take.

“ it’ll be okay, trust me. “ Lucinia soothed. Her gaze soft and loving.

Tari just nodded to back Lucinia up, but again, she remained silent. Though her face read the same thing, it was soft and reassuring. Her facial expression read ‘ it’s okay ‘.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue May 16, 2023 8:38 pm

Belle took Lucinia's hand, gripping it tightly.

"What about Tari?" she rasped, glancing over at her.

It was clear she feared Evelyn would go after Tari if she wasn't there to stop her.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next