The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

System Reboot ( MR AU RP )

2 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

System Reboot ( MR AU RP ) - Page 40 Empty System Reboot ( MR AU RP )

Post by Skye Thu Mar 23, 2023 11:33 am

First topic message reminder :

( yeye! )

"I try my best to do sirens, anyway," Sofia snickered under her breath. "Yeah, heh... I remember. That was fun..."

She breathed a small sigh.

( le activate )

Sofia gracefully pushed open the door to the pet shop.

"Aaand here we are."

*shy bluejay energy activate*

Skye
Skye
Commander

Checkmate liked this post

Back to top Go down

System Reboot ( MR AU RP ) - Page 40 Empty Re: System Reboot ( MR AU RP )

Post by Checkmate Tue May 16, 2023 8:49 pm

( THE BABYYY )

Lucinia gripped Belle’s hand tightly in return. Then she glanced at Tari then back at Belle.

“ I said ‘ all ‘ princes….all includes Tari. She’ll be right love….we’ll all be alright. “ Lucinia reassured softly.

Tari blinked at Belle only for her gaze to soften. Her facial expression reading ‘ you don’t need to worry about me ‘. But she was touched with how much Belle cared about her. she then looked over at the raven and just gave her a thankful nod.

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue May 16, 2023 9:42 pm

( RIGHT BACK ATCHA AAA )

Belle nodded hesitantly.

Then she managed to take a step in the other direction, towards the living quarters.

She didn't want to leave Tari behind.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue May 16, 2023 9:48 pm

( FRRRR OMFG )

Lucinia smiled softly.

“ Thaaaats it babe…it’s okay, it’s all gonna be okay, promise. “ Lucinia soothed softly as she encouraged the pheonix. She then looked at Tari and gestured for Tari to follow.

Tari blinked and nodded and followed them both, following Belle from behind as she placed a gentle hand on the back of the Pheonix. She gave Belle a reassuring smile.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue May 16, 2023 9:56 pm

Belle paced forward, still gripping Lucinia's hand.

The contact helped calm her down-- bring her back to reality.

"Can we... can we snuggle later?" she choked out, tilting her head towards Lucinia.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue May 16, 2023 10:14 pm

Lucinia headed off to the living quarters. Her gaze never left Belle’s even though she had to look away a few times to make sure she wasn’t bumping into anything. Then her heart melted.

“ oh babe….of course. Of course we can. We’ll have all the snuggles “ Lucinia reassured. She then looked to Tari.

“ you—won’t find it awkward right?…” Lucinia asked. She knew Tari would be third wheeling…

Tari blinked and shook her head with a closed eyed smile. As if to say ‘ nope it’s alright! ‘ .

Lucinia smiled and nodded, thinking nothing of it.

Tari looked back forward and kept her hand on Belle’s back, seeing as it was helping out. Her brows furrowed as she looked back at the Pheonix. Concern written clear as day on her face.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue May 16, 2023 10:26 pm

"Thanks," Belle whispered, finally beginning to relax.

She swallowed and tried her best to take deep breaths.

She was starting to think clearer now, that was for sure.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue May 16, 2023 10:34 pm

( the poor Bebe ;v; )

Tari frowned and started rubbing the back of Belle’s back. She knew it took a lot of time to come down from something like that.

Lucinia nodded.

“ of course princess “ she soothed and started heading down to her room.

Tari followed as well.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed May 17, 2023 10:42 am

( smol skip? )

Belle exhaled noisily and just kept her eyes shut.

She tried to pick up the pace as she walked, desperately seeking some form of safety.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed May 17, 2023 10:50 am

( Ye! Le skip )

Eventually they got to Lucinia’s room. Lucinia opened the door in swift and hurriedly brought Belle and Tari inside.

Tari in turn, closed the door behind them with a heavy sigh. She felt safer here if she were honest.

“ Okay babe, go make yourself comfy, I’ll join you in a second. I gotta text Masa and stuff. Tari get yourself comfy as well. We’ll all just…board ourselves up in here until the brat is taken care of “ Lucinia sighed heavily.

Tari looked up at Lucinia and nodded, then went and sat down on the Gamer chair, only to slump backwards and press herself back against it as she closed her eyes.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed May 17, 2023 11:23 am

Belle nodded as well, then flopped down on Lucinia's bed, curling into a ball.

Her back faced the outside world-- it was clear she still felt nervous.

She wasn't sure how to feel at the moment. Proud? Angry?

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed May 17, 2023 11:46 am

( the Bebee )

Lucinia took notice of Belle’s current state and her heart ached.

Oh babe…..

In her mind, Belle did the right thing….but she just…she just didn’t expect the situation to blow up like that. She knew Belle was the type to get angry, but…she just..didn’t expect Belle to throw a punch.

She looked back at her meta arm and texted Masa.

Drama broke out again…Evelyn was antagonizing Tari again and spewed off things about Belle too…Belle snapped and bunched the brat.

She sent then headed over and sat on the end of the bed with Belle as she waited for Masa to respond.

It didn’t take long thankfully.

WHAT?! …….i thought Evelyn got the idea…..I’ll have a chat with her soon. Ergh…i thought I heard screaming. You guys just, take a break for a few hours.

Lucinia read it over and nodded.

Thanks….Captain…. she sent.

The raven let out a long and heavy sigh of frustration. Evelyn was getting on everybody’s nerves today.

She then looked up at Tari and furrowed her brows.

That still wasn’t like her either….i need to talk to her when it’s all over.

“You okay? ” Lucinia asked softly. Directing her voice to Tari.

Tari opened her eyes and looked over at Lucinia, her brows furrowed and she just shrugged as she ducked her head.

Lucinia again thought nothing of it, it was normal for people to not be talkative after a fight. She just nodded.

“ Let me know if you need anything okay..? I’m here for you too…i understand Skye’s usually the one you go to consoling for…but, she’s kinda not here right now. But I am. Just…let me know okay?…” Lucinia offered softly.

Tari hung her head and nodded, she was thankful though. She then looked over at Belle and noticed the Phoenix’s current state too, only to have her face be filled with sympathy and concern. She felt sorry for Belle.

Lucinia looked at Belle then at Tari.

“ She’ll be right….i got her covered, just….try and decompress for now okay? “ Lucinia said, her voice soft.

Tari hesitated for a moment, her gaze flicking to Belle then back at Lucinia only to nod, her gaze saying ‘ i trust you ‘.

Lucinia nodded then got up, only to get into bed and lay behind Belle, pressing herself up against Belle’s back and to wrap her arms around the pheonix in a protecting loving manner. She then wrapped her leg around Belle’s too.

“ How you doing babe…?” Lucinia asked softly as she rested her chin on Belle’s neck.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed May 17, 2023 11:51 am

( AAAA DSSDHDSJSS MY HEART THE BEBES )

Belle snuggled back up against her, sighing softly.

She didn't want to admit it, but she did like being the little spoon every now and then.

"Still kinda jittery," she whispered. "But... better... now that you're here."

She reached down and held Lucinia's hand with one of her own.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed May 17, 2023 12:05 pm

( EEEE DANKEEE, AND RIGHT BACK ATCHA THE BEBE )
( also hope I’m doing Lucinia justice lol )

Lucinia furrowed her brows and frowned, and once she felt Belle holding her hand she returned the grip only to snuggle her face deeper into Belle’s neck.

“ I’d imagine….god I’m sorry babe…that pompous bastard had no right saying that shit about you, god she just doesn’t get it through her head. But….I’m…im glad I’m able to help you out though. But like i told her just…try and decompress for now..okay?.. “ Lucinia murmured.

=====

Tari leant into the corner of the chair and just snuggled up into it. She looked over at Belle and Lucinia only to start to feel that third wheel feeling bite her in the ass. She had to admit, snuggling sounded amazing right now.

The bluejay turned the chair around so that the back was facing them to give them privacy. Her mind wandered off to Skye and Sofia, only to get that lovesick feeling again. She glanced at her meta arm and debated.

She could still text…..but she just..didn’t feel vocal.

Tari caved in and shakily reached her flesh and blood fingers over to her meta hand and tapped her arm. The hologram screen picking up.

She figured Skye would be resting after the appointment so she texted Sofia.

Miss you…..

Tari texted weakly as she frowned, her lips trembled as she did as she hit sent.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed May 17, 2023 12:15 pm

( RIGHT BACK ATCHA AA
and you are!! )

"Yeah, I'm... I'm trying," Belle murmured, brushing her thumb over Lucinia's hand. "I-I just... I've always wanted to do that, and... I guess I just snapped."

She'd opened up to Lucinia about her past, just a little-- just enough for Lucinia to know why Evelyn's actions hit so close to home.

===

Awww... Tari... I miss you too. But hey. We just got back from the gynecologist and we have some... pretty big news, Sofia replied. It's actually really good news. Well uh... sort of? It's hard to explain

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed May 17, 2023 12:27 pm

( E THANK )

Lucinia got the hint, she definitely understood why. Her heart sank and she just held on to Belle tighter in a reassuring manner.

“ It’s understandable…..especially since you have a lot of unresolved stuff going around in your head…..it’s okay. Besides, you kinda owe yourself that much anyways. And the brat deserved it. God I’m sorry you had to hear all of that princess….” Lucinia murmured.

She soaked up the thumb rub.

=====

Tari went wide eyed, her eyes sparkled ever so faintly. She weakly typed back.

Yay!

….summarize it pls?…

She tried to muster up energy. But she just..couldn’t, she felt horrible.

….sorry…..not…not feeling good….promise I’m excited.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed May 17, 2023 12:45 pm

( YEYE )

Belle let out a shaky, contented sigh.

"Thanks, babe..." she murmured. "And... it's okay, heh... it's not hard to hear Evelyn, y'know...?"

====

Awww i'm so sorry.. i hope u feel better soon, Sofia replied. Okay, so uh... summary. So we got Skye checked out and all that... turns out she thought she was way further along than she actually was. She thought there was a legit baby in there. But... she's wrong. I thought she knew what was going on/how it all worked but apparently her parents fed her misinformation her whole life, so... yikes...

So basically... there's no baby yet... just a lump of tissue. And since Skye's still in her first trimester... we can still um.. stop it. If we want to.

She paused, then sent another text. The reason why they suggested we stop it, is... Skye's not exactly... in the best position to be pregnant. There's a million things she's at risk for. One of the things even requires surgery to diagnose. So, um... Skye's really conflicted. I think she needs to get the procedure done so she doesn't have to risk carrying a baby to full term. There's just... way, way too many risks.

-------
Since too many posts were made, this topic has been divided automatically. You can find the rest of this topic here :
https://grid.forumotion.com/t84-system-reboot-mr-au-rp

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40