The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meta Runner (RP)

3 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Meta Runner (RP) - Page 2 Empty Meta Runner (RP)

Post by Skye Wed May 04, 2022 5:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

Skye felt like Hiccup encountering Toothless the dragon.

"Make sure you let him sniff it," she reminded Tari.

Theo offered a coconut shell for the dog to chew on.

*shy bluejay energy activate*

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Meta Runner (RP) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meta Runner (RP)

Post by Checkmate Fri May 06, 2022 11:52 am

Tari nodded in agreement with Skye and watched on.

Bear grumble growled, his fur fluffier then usual. Another warning. However when he sniffed Lucinias hand he seemed to calm down almost as fast as it was with Skye. He sneezed a few times after.

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri May 06, 2022 8:45 pm

"Here, me and Luce'll carry him," Skye stated. "C'mon, help me out--"

The raven and the screech owl did their best to lift the dog up without hurting him.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri May 06, 2022 9:05 pm

Bear lifted off the ground with the two of them at work, he allowed himself to be carried by them. Though he did sniff Lucinia a lot, out of the two of them she smelled weird to him.

Tari backed up out of the way and looked down at Theo. “ I’ll go get the door “ she said and headed over to the car.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri May 06, 2022 9:49 pm

Skye and Lucinia lifted the dog over to the car, grunting a little and hastily exchanging directions.

"Thanks baby-" Skye squeaked, looking over at Tari.

Theo set Neo's carrier in the car.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri May 06, 2022 9:58 pm

“ of course “ Tari said as she opened the back seat. She looked over at Theo
“ he’s a big boy huh?” She chuckled.

Neo watched the chaos with curiosity and gurgled.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri May 06, 2022 10:44 pm

"Yep. Big fluffy boi," Theo nodded, echoing her.

"Awesome. Let's take him to get cleaned up and looked at," Skye exhaled, wiping the dog hair off her hands.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri May 06, 2022 10:54 pm

Tari giggled at Theo then nodded at Skye once she shut the door. “ sounds like a plan. And thanks again Lucinia really “ she said as she looked at the raven.

Bear tried to get up but couldn’t cuz his leg hurt too much, but he barked a few times as if to point out his dislike towards the car.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri May 06, 2022 11:13 pm

(smol skip to results? .,.)

"Let's get this show on the road," Lucinia grinned, starting the car. "Now the question here is, do you guys have a vet that you visit regularly?"

"Yeah, I can give you the address," Skye told her.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri May 06, 2022 11:29 pm

( ye cans u activate?)

Tari looked at bear only for the husky to growl and bark in a violent manner towards her causing her to Yelp.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri May 06, 2022 11:46 pm

( ye )

Skye glared at him. "Heeyyy," she scolded, brow furrowed. I'm tired of people.. and animals.. all assuming that Tari's evil. It's fucked up.

Theo snickered at that.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat May 07, 2022 1:55 am

Bear looked at Skye and whined with his ears folded. He didn’t like Cardinal or whatever it was he sensed.

Tari just held one of her arms and gave a awkward smile. The husky still gave her a attitudinal huff.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat May 07, 2022 12:11 pm

(skip le activate)

Skye approached Tari in the vet's office after Bear's examination, holding a stack of papers.

"Well, the results are in, and.. there's a whole lot of hoops we're gonna have to jump through.."

Last edited by Skye on Sun Sep 25, 2022 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat May 07, 2022 12:23 pm

Tari furrowed her brows as she looked at the stack of paper. “ like what exactly? Is he gonna be ok? “ she asked as she walked over to Skye.

——

@Soapster

( this what I mean E)
Stella had been in the Tascorp super store, practically zooming around the place, she had saved up this months pay and she was wanting to get a new set. Something flashy! Something cool!

“ OOOH turquoise- OOH copper and red oh my gosh “ she said squeaked as she eyed the head sets.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sat May 07, 2022 12:29 pm

@Checkmate

(EEEEE)

Altair is currently working on a new mechanic in her lab. Its a run-down building, spraypaint, ashmarks and burnt out walls everywhere. Its in very bad condition but for Altair its home. She has some homemade goggles on made from recycled plastic and a few rubber straps. There are piles upon piles of material such as scrap metal, screws, rubber, leather, brick pieces and so many other things. Shes working with a blowtorch now, welding together her latest creation in hopes it will work. She has been building a flamethrower for a while.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat May 07, 2022 12:35 pm

@Soapster

( EEEEE how they gonna meet?)

Eventually Stella had gotten a headset and controller that matched her meta arm. She sat the items on the counter and was bouncing up and down like crazy.

“ 30 bucks!” The robot said and thankfully She was able to pay it. She did and took her goods home.
Oh my god wait-I SHOULD GET A PLUSHY SET TOO YESS with that she zoomed out like she was high on energy.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat May 07, 2022 12:40 pm

Checkmate

"Yeah, it's just that he was in way worse shape than we thought he was," Skye explained. "The.. some of the injuries were actually.."

She sighed. "The vet said that it wasn't an accident, that broken leg of his."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat May 07, 2022 2:12 pm

Skye-

Tari covered her mouth and furrowed her brow in sympathy for the poor creature. Her eyes watering up just a bit.

“ oh gosh...the poor baby..” wasn’t an accident? “ wait you mean somebody did that to him?!” Her eyes wide in disbelief.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sat May 07, 2022 2:22 pm

@Checkmate

(i aint retypin a whole paragraph rn its not that important E)

Time has passed, Altair has gone to the city and swiped materials in secret at a local store and is now exploring the city, walking down sidewalks and just observing. Shes been fascinated by the city her whole life.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat May 07, 2022 2:31 pm

Checkmate

Skye nodded slowly. "They think so, yeah," she told her. "They were able to track the owner through a microchip. His first owner got him chipped, I think, then he was passed off to someone else? Either that, or someone stole him.. I wouldn't.. be surprised."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat May 07, 2022 6:07 pm

Skye-
( OH NUU BEBE )

Tari let a tear or two loose and shook her head. She didn’t want to hear anymore.

“ I got it “ she nodded. “ oh gosh...so...w-what’s going on now?” She asked.

——

@Soapster

( oki E )

Some time had passed for Stella as well and she had two bags and some boba tea she was drinking. She didn’t wanna go home just yet, she didn’t see where she was going and accidentally bumped into Altair. She had been zoning out which was why.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat May 07, 2022 6:58 pm

Checkmate

Skye brought Tari into a hug; she could see the pain in her eyes.

"I don't know. They're taking a closer look at the stuff and checking him for anything serious. I know Theo wanted to take him home but.. it's not that simple, of course.."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sat May 07, 2022 8:26 pm

@Checkmate

Altair turns and looks at her, the items in her backpack rattle as they get bumped in to.

“Ay watch where ya goin”
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat May 07, 2022 8:52 pm

Tari hugged Skye back and tried not to dwell on that as much. But she knew what having a broken limb was like. She was sure Skye did too.

“ o-ok..and yeah..m-maybe when all of its over we c-can. Oh gosh poor Bear..” she sniffled.

———
@Soapster

Stella shook her head a few times and realized her mistake. Her eyes blinked a few times and she gasped. “ I am sooo so so sorry! I didn’t see you really, I’m so sorry...” she said, Embarrassment was clear as day.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sat May 07, 2022 9:04 pm

@Checkmate

Altair looked at her judgingly, her brow furrowed.
“uh- yeah..-“ Shes a little confused as to why Stella is so quick to react and she sees the embarrasment, she starts walking back in the direction she was going.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat May 07, 2022 9:54 pm

@Soapster

Stella watches Altair for a moment, the embarrassment still eating at her because of the judging look She gave her. Although her head tilts as she hears the clinking in Altair’s bag.

“ whatcha got there? “ she asks as she starts to follow her. The steller jays curiosity was getting the better of her. “ and again I’m really sorry...I didn’t mean to bump into you, dammit Stella stop talking they know.” She rambled on to herself.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next